Stop motivating Alt-Right killers the world over, Jow Forums

Attached: 84F77EC9-79D2-48ED-ABA8-43FAFFFEF733.jpg (1242x1132, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY
bitchute.com/channel/white-genocide/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/9/bill-kristol-asks-if-lazy-pockets-of-white-working/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: C6A03A41-1133-49F3-9E0A-A3C826A49E74.jpg (1242x1249, 976K)

Well, shit. The jew master race has spoken.
It's over.. It's all bonkers and genocide motivates killers.

Attached: killing palestinian children jew israeli.jpg (560x371, 130K)

Jews
>were not replacing you
Also jews
>were going to replace you

Attached: 1534718840610.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Ah, those wacky jews, at it again.

prove it retard we arent mindless left-wingers show us evidence cause i can show you evidence

"Conspiracy Theory"

None of these articles ever attempt to debunk it and it's starting to black pill the shit out of me

and here's why that's a good thing. 10 things you need to know about a whiteless world (and 20 advertisements):

mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY relevant manifesto

>from 90% to under 50%

Attached: SarahAndersenWhiteExtinction.jpg (365x600, 55K)

We are not responsible for the actions of psychos. And it's not a conspiracy theory, it's very open. Just look up "UN Replacement Migration".

>thinks larps and satire motivate killers more than ridicule and castigation

Attached: 1562747268490.gif (261x200, 2.62M)

Ok genius, if you can give a proper justification about how it is not true I will stop.

might have been believable before 1965

Attached: 1563768876630.jpg (701x392, 42K)

It's not just relative numbers. Whites are declining in absolute numbers in every country and in every state in the US.

>move along goyim nothing to see here

No, the UN doesn't support the nazi white supremacist conspiracy theory.
Here's why.

Okay, Mossad. Whatever you say!

Yup. How anyone can claim that its a conspiracy when the ABSOLUTE NUMBERS are going down is beyond me. Plus, the birthrate just spells it out clearly for us. It's gonna get absolutely horrifying once the boomers die out and the real number comes out.

>schwartzburg

Attached: 1540000209130.jpg (536x546, 49K)

>mfw it's gotten to the point where I assume the exact opposite of everything the (((media))) says to be true
Glad I had 3 kids

but it’s fun plus the fbi pays me everytime there’s a shooting

Stop false flagging dissident communities when your perception management techniques fail, Percius Pig.

>university professor looks us right in the eye and says "whites will be a minority by 2050, and that's a good thing"
>WHITE-EXTINCTION CONSPIRACY THEORY IS BONKERS

Attached: b5a6a580e8c180d0ce357ee8af0d2c78dbdd5c0d7686ca65f5962779505df203.jpg (400x491, 27K)

If it's just the conspiracy theory then why does the head of the ADL (or SPLC I get them confused, same shit) keep tally of the US share of the white population on his office wall?

World most important graphic.

Attached: Continental population projections.jpg (600x450, 34K)

No one motivates anyone people make their own choice op, are you smoking too much meth?

On a serious notes, Terrorist jews run the gov and Trump rapes children. Learn more here: bitchute.com/channel/white-genocide/

Attached: SFSRF.png (1280x768, 565K)

opinions are like assholes

Oh, you mean this list? Yeah, OP, why is that?

Attached: splc.jpg (995x889, 103K)

Then the response is to "deconstruct whiteness" by claiming any mutt with a white ancestor as equivalent to a white person for the purpose of denying white extinction. But when it comes to claiming affirmative action benefits said mutts are no longer white.

This

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/9/bill-kristol-asks-if-lazy-pockets-of-white-working/

Jow Forums is a board of peace

Attached: 1472325590639.gif (206x223, 2.07M)

Native Europeans and their descendants only number around 980 million globally. That number is not growing and has, in fact, stagnated as all the countries with a majority of these people have dismal birthrates (under 2.5)

Meanwhile there is an explosion of births in Asia, Latin America and many of those people are being invited to immigrate to historically European and European descendant countries. Effectively replacing the native populations in the process as many fail to integrate into their new host nations and start forming larger and larger ethnic enclaves.

THIS WILL NOT STAND

Attached: 1540358119920.jpg (400x396, 36K)

I mean, sure, corporate media has been wall-to-wall talk of white supremacist gun terrorism for days even though [pic related] but calm down, you paranoid creeps.

Attached: 1565208494829.png (881x862, 294K)

>white extinction is bonkers
>but trump going to moscow to book obama's hotel room and have russian hookers pee all over him on the bed so that he can get dirt on hillary is somehow totally legit guys

Attached: clean up.png (659x441, 27K)

Talk about moving the goal post... How did we go from "demographic replacement is a myth" to "white-extinction is a myth"?

All those articles say it's bonkers because mutts will call themselves white but we know and they know they're impure and the real white race is in danger.

Trolls get happy when others are angry

i have seen this gif many times
but i have never before wondered where it is from...
what game is this?

Strange hmmmm

Attached: diejew.gif (500x235, 994K)

>look at white countries
>see massively declining white populations
yeah, "completely bonkers"

this is to say nothing of the profoundly anti-white narrative espoused by leftist politicians/voters

It is bonkers, there is no proof that white people are becoming extinct and even if they did, who cares. It's just skin.

niggers are motivated to tongue my anus

Besiege

There is no pure race.

>gotchu senpai

Attached: 1553211810557.png (2560x1693, 1.61M)

It's not just skin it's hair color, eye color and facial features that get completely destroyed beyond repair with any contact of non-white blood

They always end up in the conclusion that:
1) white genocide isn’t real
2) white people don’t really exist
3) it’d be good if whites died out anyways

Pic related has an interesting thesis. Basically, that with some not insignificant exceptions (Amish/Mennonites, Eastern Europe) 'pure' Europeans will become increasing rare, but that their mixed descendants are far more likely to identify with their white ancestry and will basically see themselves as a continuity of the old (white) majority, not of the newcomers.

I think this is pretty obvious. Most young mixed people, while perhaps paying some lip-service to the 'exotic' part of their ancestry, basically function as 'white' people, and when they have to identify with others today or with groups in the past they identify with the white side. Basically, the process that made Italians, Greeks, Russians, etc. 'white' in the Anglosphere will continue to expand.

Attached: 41SSqku1gAL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 19K)

Who are the NYT's Audience?

There is scientifically no pure race. I find people with naturally dark skin (not suntans that whites get to look brown) attractive.

Also, there are different eye colors and hair colors in any race.

Maybe you just want to breed with your mom, keep it all in the family. ;)

Essential reading for all goyim.

Yes please stop pol, with these threads OP you are guilty. Did you hear what I said OP, you are guilty of stoking fear and anger and motivating you must stop OP. You are so damn evil.

The book is complete bullshit. He claims whites will all just mix with other races as some foregone conclusion. Fuck this kike.

OP please stop posting on pol, you are so guilty and responsible O please stop OP, OP stop stoking fear and anger, OP you are guilty.

I thought we were supposed to celebrate the fact that white people will become a minority in the US and the consequent eradication of whiteness.

This is just a jewish fantasy. Whites don't race mix (even in America with 60 years of propaganda and 300 years of black slavery they're 99% European stock) The future will be one of conflict.

...why does nobody talk about "anglo-saxon genocide"? Because while anglo-saxon heritage/dna is a small minority of the 'white' population now (in the US), it assimilated people into that identity. When e.g. Americans think of what 'life was like' in the past they without exception or conscious considering imagine an anglo past, even if most of them have little or no actual (direct/genetic) anglo heritage.

NO

when are we suiting up, boys? i’m ready.

Attached: 0497986B-33A5-4EEA-BF3D-5DF27942834E.gif (500x385, 1.05M)

1) true
2) true, it's a label you give it, it doesn't exist genetically.
3) I think it's only good if small-minded racists die out. I'm happy it's happening for the most part except among those who have no other ac compliments in life, ones that must pretend their skin color is something important.

ohhh that name echoes

That's bullshit they all identify as the non-white half because they look like it. The oppression olympics cannot function without white people and they're not eager to be blamed for having majority white heritage they'll sooner deny it.

Turns out whitey isn't as weak as first thought so we have to go back to downplaying it to pacify them :^)

#nolarp
#noglow

Who cares anyway about the way someone looks. Only basic retards.

AOC is right about white supremacy.

Attached: AOC on white supremacy.png (649x1689, 216K)

>2 posts by this ID
>no argument just two photos
saged and ignored

>White people are being bred out and replaced with non-whites, and that's a good thing!
>Hold on, goyim, you're not REALLY being replaced, please settle down and become docile so that we don't have to worry about you doing something we wouldn't like

Attached: 1497715928900.png (183x232, 14K)

>white people dont face existential decline
>liberals want to do away with borders and ship unlimited numbers of shitskins into the country
>radical liberals openly talk about killing white trump supporters
I totally believe everything this jewish liberal rag has to say.

Attached: 1557466872220.gif (360x202, 3.35M)

(((Burg)))

It's not about pure, because that's a fallacy, you have to have a frame of reference to compare. Now comparing genetic distance exists, as well as population clustering, both scientifically defined techniques. You can define a mean genetic makeup for an ethnicity and your distance from it. This clustering then defines the race. Formally you're making a continuum fallacy denying this, so races are real based on how you categorize.

So are you French or Dong?

The only people that are being replaced are loser ignorant white trash. Don't you understand that Trump is mocking people like you?

...or consider, how many people with 3rd generation immigrant heritage in the US, Canada, etc. can speak the language of those ancestors, or identify with it anything but the most superficial ways. As people become less racist and more accepting that process will only speed up.

Christ, the whole world is learning English, which brings a lot of other culture/ideas/assumptions with it. Just look at the kids in Hong Kong waving the British flag and standing up for (in effect) their 'rights as Englishmen'. What does it matter if superficially they look like whatever if inside they've become completely Anglo-Americanized?

Stop moving goal posts. Who cares what Trump thinks.

>that gif

O O F

As expected. It's a word-salad.

neither. I identify with being human only.

Name a single country anywhere on earth that is projected to have a majority-white population in the year 2100. If you can’t, then just shut the fuck up about how whites aren’t facing existential decline

Cultural appropriation doesn't make you another ethnicity. This would be Hong kongians changing their own culture. They don't stop being what they are.

Chinese are civilized people (barring Communism), different story with the average black American

But that is the fucking HILARIOUS thing about it all. He drew in all the loser racists to show them just how stupid they are.

This falls apart at the premises you dumbass. European Americans are very pure and black/white relationships fall apart at dizzying rates. One-drop rule is generally bullshit from pragmatism but most whites barely have any drops of no white. Hell, Finns are 7% Mongol and they’re whiter than Anglos.

Attached: 1CF34EFC-3185-406E-AC24-04736D05F25D.jpg (607x1024, 157K)

>white piggu go home
>white piggu pls save us

Fuck off.

You could argue making them minorities everywhere is a soft removal of their soverignty, that wholely justifies the nationalism rhetoric. Only a racist would want to deny any group soverignty over their people.

lol

What's stupid about working in your own people's interest? Also saying they are stupid based on race makes you a racist yourself. Does that then make you stupid?

Why have Asians always had such large populations? Haven’t they had a few mass extinctions? Is the European population still fucked from the plague?

nigger and spics go home den.

Attached: 5a1b6736dee081f275f42a2709cd5ae4c3ea977fbbdec0305f5178c486a78c95.jpg (650x448, 69K)

>AOC is right about white supremacy.
>AOC is right about
>AOC is right
>AOC right
Kek this has to be b8, the stupid cunt can't even handle a garbage disposal unit.

What the fuck are you talking about, retarded leaf? I didn't say anything about le DRUMPF, stop letting him be your fucking bogeyman that haunts your fucking existence like the clown you are.
You kike fucks can't stay focused, and that's why you're losing ground as more and more whites wake the fuck up to the Jewish shenanigans that need to be stopped. Stay mad kosherfag.

Attached: 1562802633200.jpg (720x720, 194K)

The only places in the world that will be 'pure' in 100 years will be the worst, most isolated backwater shitholes. Even here in Korea, one of the (historically) homogeneous places on earth, you see 'mixed' kids/couples all the time. Of course the whole notion of racial 'purity' is a nonsense since every place on earth* is all mixed up; the people today in any place are clearly genetically different as a group than they would have been hundreds or thousands of years ago.

*save maybe the Sentinelese

Own people? You mean Israel? He gave a lot of money to Israel. I didn't say you were stupid because you were white, you're stupid because you're racist. Daddy knew he was a loser and taught you well.

It’s not about just denying us sovereignty (although it’s that too, simply suggesting that there be at least one diversity-free nation anywhere on earth is racist somehow) but also denying us life. They want us gone, permanently. And they’re going to get it too because whites aren’t fighting back against it. Well a few of them are like Tarrant and this El Paso guy, but it’s not anywhere near enough. We need millions of Tarrants and we need them now, or we’re finished as a race and by extension a species as well because blacks can’t survive without us