Hypothetically speaking, what would happen if the supreme Court ruled that birthright citizenship was unconstitutional?

Hypothetically speaking, what would happen if the supreme Court ruled that birthright citizenship was unconstitutional?

Attached: 1562817628410.jpg (1440x1440, 219K)

Bump.

Open season on nacho niggers

Oh, so those are fake tits.

that beak makes it not matter

Endless irrational euphoria.

It already is, in the sense you're referring.

There would be (((commities))) set up to determine peoples citizenship, whites would be denied, and brown people would be automatically accepted just like how our welfare system works.

I want to eat her pussy

Nothing. Some Paper American judge in Hawaii would rule that birthright citizenship can continue and although it would be contrary to the SCOTUS, it would be in effect until the case got back to them which would take years and end with some random judge doing the same thing all over again.

Don't be lewd, you shitposting foliage.

Attached: 1560581593280.jpg (1080x1168, 138K)

>birthright citizenship was unconstitutional?
You mean anchor babies where the parents are here illegally and not subject to US jurisdiction?
Goodness I guess, or a war to remove the invaders.
(((Congress))) would whore out to the jews and just pass a law making anyone born within the borders a citizen, adding to 8 USC 1401 is most likely though, cause most of our congress sucks jew dick for shekels.

The Mexicans are more likely to leave on their own than our sanhedrin is to vote them out.

Attached: (((United States Supreme Court))).png (912x425, 622K)

Nothing. The kids born here will stay here and collect gibs, just like their illegal parents do now. 30 million people are here illegally. The constitution saying they are illegal will change nothing. Laws mean nothing when they are not backed by will and power.

she is getting skinnier

Jesus F Christ she is hot. Would love to have her all alone and peal that skirt off and nibble on her nyloned legs and feet.

>imagining the SC would make a sensible decision

>That photo

Attached: 1528650668959.jpg (367x380, 39K)

moar

no you can see the veins on them, so those are fucking real man

>what would happen if the supreme Court ruled that birthright citizenship was unconstitutional?

depends on what the new definition of citizenship was that replaced it. It wouldnt make people stop coming here illegally.

>sanhedrin
Top zozzle.

Attached: 1533926745532.jpg (835x773, 333K)

An earth shattering "NO SHIT!" would be heard around the globe.

bewbs

It would mean 3/4 of the population would retroactively lose their citizenship.

jew face is disgusting
their souls are ugly too

Amnesty, probably.

Hnngg, imagine holding those heavy Jewish milkers in both hands while you pump a white baby into this bitch from behind.

Nothing, because it would mean the Supreme Court is pulling shit out of their ass and by that point, laws have lost all meaning.

>Remember goy, she's "working from home"

Just so you know, Jewry is matrilinial.

Attached: 1560914139930.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

I'd be OK with that. Birthright citizenship should only be valid if one of your biological parents is a U.S. citizen. So just being born here should not make you a citizen automatically.

Just take a page from the Jewish playbook and amend the law so birthright citizenship only applies if the mother is a US citizen. Anyone else gets the most basic care possible to ensures survival and is promptly shipped to the Mexican or Canadian border, whichever is closer, with refugee status and a bill to those countries for the care and shuttle service. This workaround should satisfy all but the mentally handicapped and it'll remind most of our politicians of their motherland.

Ehh, I'll find an actual white woman to reproduce with and leave the Khazar to raise my Germanic spawn.

impossible to tell through a sturdy bra and sweater. i think they're real though.

>t.virgin

Attached: 1563733607090.jpg (532x800, 71K)

.in
Jhjgdrhen after she swallowed I realized what I had done. I got in the bathroom and checked.. ya man, my false right ballsac had filled with that nasty pus again and seemed to be half empty. Should I tell her? I mean last time that other girl had to go on antibiotics for two weekgffd...??..l!!kigv
Uhij

Look, I know this is a hypothetical scenario, but for the sake of all the idiots reading your post: what they might plausibly do (if not exactly likely) is declare birthright citizenship is not a constitutional requirement. They will never actively make it unconstitutional, that's ridiculous and has no textual basis.

We hoist the anchors