Reddit fag here

How is this antisemitic?

Attached: ANTISEMITISM.png (578x311, 21K)

He probably looked through your post history retard.

this is now a redpill thread.

all redditors must hang

Attached: knowledge.png (1876x4500, 877K)

This.

How is it sexist? Unless the check poster thinks that both women and jew subvert their host countries.

It's not, Fuck plebbit.

GTFO faggot

Attached: 584893.png (680x680, 339K)

i didnt think about that part.

Subvert? That's a conspiracy dogwhistle hoax conspiracy theory of the altright canard. No one would ever do that

Attached: th (10).jpg (396x297, 26K)

Clearly

>if he didnt care he would have never replied
in all fields

If I understand how reddit works, people don't read what is said within a single context; they search through the posters profile to see how much reddit 'gold' they have, and whether or not they hold any illegal opinions, in order to determine if what they say is good or bad.

The anonymous nature of image boards seems to infuriate and confuse the redditer. It's our one repellent.

probably the ((subvert)) part

This is also I believe why the redditers favorite treat is the 'ask me anything' threads when celebrities with pre-approved opinions talk at them.

I've been studying the redditor for years, it's really a fascinating species.

There should be an option to hide post history. Or fill your post history with gore.

Attached: youloseswitzer454.jpg (1242x960, 938K)

If you post something obviously trolling then yeah, people go through your stuff.

>reddit

Attached: Against_Hate_Subreddits.png (811x471, 93K)

>npCsnvKS

thanks, npc. It's good to have a resident redditor tell us how it actually is.

Orange Man Bad

That or it's a rogue channer infiltrating to implant red pills.

[removed]

Attached: organic.png (941x533, 47K)

>How is this antisemitic?

You said the word "subvert" and it triggered it because that's what it naturally does.

Attached: iu[1].png (1058x764, 959K)

you have to go back

Attached: WFaWH85nF.jpg (755x754, 162K)

nice.

Attached: 31511548854.png (915x762, 515K)

crying antisemitism is how a jew confirms things said about jews

Attached: jew_biology.jpg (490x437, 63K)

>Thatsa nicea donut

>

How in the fuck did that nigger not name the Jew?
>Hmm huh, I don't know about that. I've heard that. I don't know. huh
Fuck that guy.
Even if there are managers, let's just say Q is a takeover manager, the past managers have been absurdly, extremely short sighted, as an user pointed out.
There's no end when it's a craft, you keep going until you die, and if you have underlings, they get what they can and grow as they can.
Seems like that guy wasn't concerned with his mistakes. He sounds largely compartmentalized, even married into the demographic he was manipulating.

The kike knows subversion is his to own in minecraft

Furthermore hiqnon earth is it sexist......you made zero reference to sex or gender in any form

Attached: deported.gif (350x232, 592K)

This is a bot responding to trigger words. Degenerate and subvert brought it in to call you a sexist and an anti-semite. Most of reddit is bots, especially the politics board.

This. Retards there have no life so they will literally scour your post history for anything against the grain. Also, if your account is less than like 4 years old, yours just gonna get accused of being a Russian troll.