On white-looking Jews

Jews have their own distinctive genetic sequences, but so does every group of people. So if you're not going to consider Jews who are phenotypically white to be white then why not ditch the entire category altogether and instead refer to each sub-group individually (i.e. brits, swedes, etc)?

Attached: 1624238714.jpg (1200x1200, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus#Emperor_(79–81)
youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jews who are phenotypically white are not white
They are partially white, just like mulattos or hapas. We do not consider mulattos or hapas white and by analogy neither are European Jews.

Did it ever occur to you that some Europeans are larping as Jews. I also larp as a Jew because it is beneficial.

Are these american jews white?

Attached: ct-dfr-rochelle-zell-.jpg (1434x1076, 707K)

Jake Gyllenhaal is like 1/4 or 1/2 Jew. At least show a 100% full Jew if you really want to compare them to white people.

No jews are basically parasitical genome sequences that needs eradication, just like how the (Aliens) from the movies unite with each species DNA as an example.

This dude is like 90% European.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

this mad man took taylor swift's virginity

It's a whole bunch of things to be honest.
First we have jews themselves. They are white but NOT european.
Then we have jew-euro mutt mixes (90% of "Jews") which retain some features of Jews but can also pass for Euros.
Then we have just fully Euro larpers larping as jews.
Most of these people have lost their narrative and are just a global mafia looking to secure their stronghold on cattle class and resources. For example the real elite is more European than most europeans. The jew looking fellas are just the lower caste henchmen. This whole game has been a joke from the start.

jews are white bro

because then world communism cannot be achieved by burning whites on the altar of progress.

You either have Jewish ancestry or you don't, so no. On the other hand Jews do larp as whites when they find it convenient.

Attached: 13489425.jpg (1062x1054, 106K)

that ginger can get it.

why do they all have the same nose?

Christians always become increasingly and uncontrollably obsessed with Jews the more they pretend in their religion. Christians actually become more obsessed with Jews than the Jews are about themselves. As they are so desperate to win the attention and approval of their Jew god, they actually turn into a kind of Jew, the kind of Jew that Jesus teaches them to be.

Attached: DuOVYf8UUAIkwlt.jpg (300x400, 23K)

Honestly this, even if he had a "jew parent", they were almost certainly not a 100% Ben Shapiro kike. Gyllenhaal is probably 30% kike.

Probably that ashkenazi admixture

Attached: 17567845858784.jpg (2048x1360, 765K)

>middle east folklore
>white

>That middle atrocity

nobody is white. I never seen a white human being in my life. I only see shades of brown and shades of pink

These are actual biblical Israelites. The current day larpers just carry the title, no relation to the people or tales of past

Attached: A93B6012-9273-448D-832B-ED0333C3291D.jpg (710x657, 504K)

their noses all look the same

The term "white" isn't going to leave, esp not when jewish propagandists use it. There are jweish writers in israhell who proclaim it's racist and antisemitic to call them white, so go with that.

Jews are parasitic, subversive, traitors.

They have NO PLACE in our civilization.

The only larpers are te christian retards trying to steal a jews kike legacy as there own because they feel like there own ancestors are nothing but apes that lived in caves before jewish religion called christianity came along to raise us out of the mud huts

christians = race masochists

> jews are white
and pigs can fly

They look Ashkenazi

not according to themselves
and not according to the supreme court

The Bible says that the new covenant was brought by the crucifixion, Christians are by all means the spiritual Israelites. The Israelites of the old covenant served there purpose and have no true significance outside of a rich colorful history and helping to usher in the messiah

Most Jews identify as white

You should just say spiritual JEWS and guess what? Again like I said christians are race masochists they hate there ancestors and that is why they absolutely hate pagans.

Attached: 1534426115620.png (1920x1152, 1.31M)

That's probably more of a cultural thing. Genetically, Ashkenazi Jews are more or less white. The were only half Semitic to begin with back in the Middle Ages and they have been breeding with goyim and converts ever since then. That's why they have high IQs while every other type of Jew is just as dumb as other Middle Easterners.

Romans 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

salvation is only for the 12 tribes of israel

This man is an Ultra Orthodox Jew. The majority of them are almost exclusively Ashkenazic Jewish in origins.

Attached: rabbi_weiss.jpg (387x370, 37K)

that there is an edomite sir

Only when it suits them

Attached: FB_IMG_1565219139471.jpg (720x547, 27K)

I think he looks what he is, a nearly or completely ethnic Jew from Eastern Europe,whose ancestors may or may not have slightly mixed with Gentiles over the centuries. That may as well be true for the majority of the Ashkenazim.

Attached: 201231011137135734_20.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Grow up

he looks like a descendant of Esau, who is indeed a hebrew, but NOT a jew

Through Christ Jesus, God has blessed the Gentiles with the same blessing he promised to Abraham, so that we who are believers might receive the promised Holy Spirit through faith.
Galatians 3:14

You’re speaking absolute heresy. Reconsider whatever cult your apart of.

>[citation required]

we were scattered and became gentiles.

Baruch 2:30-33

30 For I knew that they would not hear me, because it is a stiffnecked people: but in the land of their captivities they shall remember themselves.

31 And shall know that I am the Lord their God: for I will give them an heart, and ears to hear:

32And they shall praise me in the land of their captivity, and think upon my name,

33 And return from their stiff neck, and from their wicked deeds: for they shall remember the way of their fathers, which sinned before the Lord.

Jeremiah 17:4 “And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.”

have sex jew worshiper

>not according to themselves
Well, half the time.
I say tough shit. They are white, and they have to reap what they've sown upon the white race.

Why don’t we do “dear fellow jews...”?

E. Michael Jones says Jews invented the term (((White))) as a means to separate us from our cultural heritage. We used to be known as our religion or country of origin. It's how they began to attack Americans.

white-looking jews are jews anyway
most jews in my country look german but they are jews
jews are not white, it doesn't matter if they are fucking blonde and blue eyed

Your carry the spirit of Satan. Your interpretation of Jews becoming gentiles, losing their blessing and recovering their blessing because a change in scenery is foolishness. Your also making reference to historical events that took place post to writing of the scripture. The scripture makes a firm distinction and your twisting the meaning to serve your cult beliefs

that's old testament, nigger
try again

This is how real jews look like. cock sucking goyim stole our genes from us.

Attached: 4a3556f4d241a10f.jpg (666x1000, 117K)

likewise esau, you cant redeem yourself no matter how hard you try. satan uses the bible too. you are no different than anyone else using the bible

Malachi 1:4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

(here's your new testament point. also the OLD testament is still valid)
Romans 9:12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

2 Esdras 6:9 For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth

Numbers 12:9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

Leviticus 13:30 30 Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.

>"white-looking" Jews
You shills might be dumb or brainwashed enough to not be able to detect whether someone has any semetic dna or not but to the rest of us it's pretty fucking immediately obvious.
get all the rhinoplasty and cosmetic surgery in the world, bleach your skin by hiding from the sun like the cockroaches you are - we see you kikes.

Attached: 1487066449673.gif (300x300, 1.91M)

why you hate your own rce?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus#Emperor_(79–81)

Attached: aa.jpg (400x226, 24K)

Wether or not Jews are white is inconsequential to how detrimental they are. The kings and rulers of old didn't care or even bother to classify jews as "not white", they just simply removed them

Attached: [stares in Japanese].jpg (261x166, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo

Attached: 1550828770996.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>Jews have their own distinctive genetic sequences
they arent semitic nor have semitic genes
,stop being retarded

they are shemetic

they go back to esau which goes back to shem

I basically look like a Jew, and genetically I might be in large part Jew. But at the risk of seeming like a cryptokike, yes I consider white looking Jews to be white, but they don't consider themselves to be so fuck my opinions I guess.

If they believe in Judaism they cant be white European, you cant be the "chosen people/master race" if your "white", this is where all our problems come from.

If they actually believe in Judaism then they are our mortal enemy. If they believe in Judaism then they are the master & we are Goy who they are allowed to abuse & use according to Judaism.