Oh shit guys, if we don't stop our gun violence, Mexicans and South Americans will stop coming here

Oh shit guys, if we don't stop our gun violence, Mexicans and South Americans will stop coming here.

Attached: uruguay2.png (481x853, 266K)

GAS GAS GAS

oh no, not that

oh no, less shitskins from urgay
nnnnoooooooooooo

>racism and discrimination
>not niggers

So the retaliatory violence is actually working

Lmao ohhhh noooooo that suuuuucksss

this is terrible

Last week a shipping container from Uruguay was busted in Germany with a billion dollars of cocaine on board. Maybe there is more going on here than virtue signaling.

Winning

Attached: 807FCBDB-B153-4031-8AFF-A0A919634702.png (750x1334, 1.19M)

please please let the next shooter kill more spics
fuck we wont even need a wall
we will just scare them wet backs from ever coming.

Attached: 1553741508900.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Oh no, brown shitholes won't send disgusting psuedoniggers to the us. How sad

Wow it's almost like the shooters are 100% successful in their endeavors

Oh no. Hey guys, bolt action rifle or carbine for my next gun?

Uruguay is a white country like Argentina
This is not good.

But uragay is more dangerous than america, I don't understand.

Attached: hmmm.png (866x66, 8K)

You get the screenshot you needed for your WAPO article, faggot?

Wow I thought Uruguay was supposedly based

they even have a higher gun homocide rate, despite their lower gun ownership rate and more sensible laws. HMMMM something doesn't add up.

img related

Attached: gun homocide.png (1196x148, 21K)

It's fine. We're fucking FULL. Everyone fuck off.

Sounds good. Looks like one nutjob actually accomplished more than congress did.

Violence is the answer

I’m not sure what you mean by full. There’s a lot of green out there.

Attached: F4B7D946-E2C4-4949-ACFC-F52F3D4AA56A.jpg (600x477, 56K)

I thought the Avocado prices spiking was bad enough, now THIS. Trump has got to dial it back now.

Get a bolt action carbine? Like a Lee-Enfield, K98k, or even a Carcano

Attached: K98K Mauser.jpg (1024x392, 66K)

Kek. Uruguay's murder rate is much higher per capita. It's over 8 per 100k. It's like 60% higher.

Violence is the ONLY thing that works

Attached: 1558631645196.png (500x522, 150K)

lol that "unintentional" rate

I find this funny because when China and France issued travel warnings about black areas in the US and London the NPC's lost their minds and were literally shaking. The Chinese won specifically mentioned that areas with blacks and Pakistanis were dangerous especially for women to walk through.

>Uruguay is a white country like Argentina

Attached: index.jpg (223x226, 12K)

Mossad or not, that guy apparently accomplished more than every Senator combined. Hey JIDF, need any recruits? I'm available

maybe we should issue our own travel warning on account of all the American tourists who have disappeared in that jungle just for wandering a couple blocks away from their hotel. fuck your bullshit grandstanding you filthy animals this is the first time you have ever been targeted and i am absolutely fucking surprised by that because you are really unpleasant to be around.

>eat maggots so we can have Manhattan's population density from coast to coast

Attached: maggots.png (864x816, 685K)

Immigration was solved with a few bullets.

>let that sink in for a second
this is the new "there's a lot to unpack" and "literally shaking" i hear this line verbatim all the fucking time from NPCs

terrorism works. look how much everything changed after 9/11

Oh shit, oh fuck, what are we gonna do?

Hard to argue against this logic

Who the fuck is Uruguay

>shitskin governments are finally telling them to stop coming here
thank god

A mass shooting a day keeps the spics away.

Attached: VenezuelaDontStarve.jpg (803x155, 20K)

>It's working

Really jogs the noggin

Attached: 4DEA2C306CFB4633881248F0E24D8E9C.jpg (2250x1456, 1.33M)

So south americans or any country saying their citizens shouldn't travel to the US is ok
But if America tells that to south americans (don't come here) is somehow racist.

Clown word.

also fuck kikes
and fuck niggers

holy shit. i guess the el paso guy was right. it really did work.

Of course it works. History is filled with examples of its success. It's just that Islam's inept and largely aimless application of it in modern times has overshadowed more successful uses

Thats also how you get niggers to leave because they are cowards at heart, hence why they blame their shitskin antics on muh Whites.

Attached: nigger invaders.jpg (1024x537, 49K)

OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT LET THOSE BIGOTS SCARE, YOU ARE ALL WELCOME OH GOD PLEASE DONT BE SCARED OF US!

There's this strange aura, a... Glow, some might call it, surrounding your post. Strange.

what were you expecting of the country with trans quota in their congress?

>Dissolve fentanyl in DMSO and spray it from a drone over antifa in minecraft.
You know how fentanyl is worse than heroin? Well there are drugs worse that fentanyl, carfentanyl is one you can look up the Russians tried to use it to diffuse a hostage situation and ended up killing all the hostages and bad guys. Like carfentanyl, Lofentanil is stronger than plain fentanyl but it is more bioavaliable than carfentanyl and lasts longer before our bodies can break it down so even if someone was to be given narcan to counteract it it would soon overcome them again.
DMSO is a solvent. It goes through human skin directly into the bloodstream. DMSO really likes to dissolve opiates and carry them across the skin into the bloodstream. Can you imagine what Lofentanil dissolved in DMSO would do if sprayed or soaked or coated on people or surfaces people come in contact with? I can, rapid permanent respiratory depression.

Attached: fent.jpg (764x2184, 719K)

That's sounds amazing actually.

Uruguay is whiter than the USA.
I can confirm this.

No YOU'RE a gay!

Yeah looks pretty fucking full to me, fuck off

You know in some districts this post is probably legally considered incitement to violence.

Looks like violence does work

See? Mass shootings are a good thing.

I just posted it because of all the multilayered irony but you're probably not wrong.

What does?

The empty spaces are mountains, deserts, farms, swamps, and forests.

Attached: US_Zero_Population.jpg (1280x1484, 674K)

DRAIN THE SWAMPS!!!!!!!

"Let that sink in" is a dumb phrase.

Attached: WLDODbr.jpg (341x600, 35K)

WTF I love based mass shooters, now!

The democrat shithole Baltimore has a lower quality of life, lower life expectancy, more crime and corruption than Guatemala. They have no business coming here, we should be sending refugees there so they can leach off social services and send the money back here to their families.
And they better let our negroes vote in their elections, remember voter ID is racist

Attached: 1465201254200.jpg (525x589, 76K)

Hes implying Uruguay is a dangerous shithole. What a racist!!

Maybe we should allow the violence to escalate

Rifle cuz why would you use a bolt action for anything other than long range?

That would do more than voting

It's full

Women really fucked Western society up. Who the fuck cares what some shithole country says? All the virtue-signaling and hysterical caring about the opinions and emotions of others are symptoms of a feminized, weak society. It makes sense for physically inferior women to try to appease, but certainly not for men.

Attached: 2C779C58-569B-4A84-9A68-37A8C1268F9B.jpg (700x1000, 62K)

Because real men look each other in the eyes when they shoot with a pistol.

Attached: IMG_3506.png (660x317, 112K)

Mass shoot yourselves to death in our land you stole, then. I can confirm we Mexicans don't want to go there anymore.

Attached: PB-RiseinChinese-F1-625x436.png (625x436, 47K)

Why doesn't Rep. Phillips SINK into a dragon dildo. ?

Attached: 1541951711267.png (1222x1177, 241K)

God that things like a fucking plastic obrez

>when the Deep State does you a favor by accident
Nice

Attached: 1564067839252.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

We're not going to war you glownigger
... you faggots can try to start one all day but you will fail