Foreskin Shooter

Here we predict the first act of intactivist terror.

Attached: serveimage.png (300x313, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manhoodcanada.com/shop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw foreskin in the title, I came as fast as I could

One minute, perhaps less? Bretty gud.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07_20-31-29.png (493x151, 18K)

What a insecure selfish whiny little fuck, whoever made the original image.

>it's terrorism to not want babies to be mutilated

Attached: 1BL5Rh.gif (625x499, 350K)

He will make his victims pull down thier pants?

Attached: 1565104364909.jpg (417x695, 63K)

Attached: foregenrevolution.png (503x423, 237K)

Whew, somebody still buttblasted that they lost their best friend cause they caved to a bitch. Homies over hoes.

Finally, we need to rise up, who gives them the right to take away functioning important body parts of our body without our consent?

Attached: 2AUxeR2.jpg (1024x682, 148K)

GIVE ME BACK MY FORESKIN

Indeed, brethren before wenches.

>GIVE ME BACK MY FORESKIN
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07_20-47-21.png (1136x261, 74K)

wtf is that for real

Holy fuck this is hilarious.
I still want my foreskin back though, and I'd like reparations for every harm done to me by this society.

Yeah, right? If niggers can complain for free gibs over something that they never experienced in the first place, why can't the goyim complain over something they experience every waking moment?

I hope Richard Spencer takes up our cause.

Attached: 1499122826773.jpg (1024x1001, 126K)

Reparations for
>circumcision
>tainted vaccines
>flouridated water
>all medical malpractice
>psychological damage caused by school, and government psyops
>damages due to government negligence (failure to protect citizens from harm caused by private and foreign actors like Hollywood and Israel)
>reparations for monies unfairly lost to Israel
>reparations for unlawful taxation

Govt better pay the fuck up.

You've got my vote!

Imagine if circumcision was never practiced in our world, and if you'd do it today, you would probably be locked the in a mental asylum

That's a good world, jew. I'd hate you a lot less if you worked to ban circumcision in the US and globally.

>warm sack of foreskins.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x581, 141K)

I don't get why people aren't locked away for it even in the current world. It's so messed up you'd probably write hate mail to Stephen King if he started putting things like that in his books.

How do christians even exist after reading the bible. Actual insanity.

It's annoying when your friend disappears cause he just wants to hang with his girl all the time
I've been that guy and I've had friends be that guy. It sucks on both sides and makes one sad, but then you think "well, maybe they'll get married and it'll be worth it"
Then when they breakup it's like "wtf man, we missed you, why'd you waste your time with that twat?"

You literally have no idea of the pleasure you are losing in having a sensitive penis

They don't read the bible, that's how.
>go to church
>fag at the front reads selections and tells you what they mean because you're too fucking stupid to know old timey words
>sing a few songs
>give cash
>eat some snacks and gossip about your neighbors with your other neighbors
>off the hook until next week
That's christianity.

Attached: SpacePope.png (542x550, 301K)

Very few of them read much of any of it. From my limited reading, it seems like the after-Jesus section tends to be more reasonable.

I remember this was taught to us in 7th-9th grade can't remember

wish I could friend

Wait what the fuck is happening now? This actually was on television?

>he's never seen breaking news before
welcome to Jow Forums enjoy your stay and it's the Jews.

Copy that, so just another Wednesday.

Positively glowing bait if I do say so Mr.FBI-kun. But why guns? It isn't like I was shot, and it certainly wouldn't provide any form of real catharsis.

Attached: serveimage-30.png (331x367, 109K)

>intactivist terror
It is only a matter of time. There are tens of millions of mutilated men in this country, and among them, probably tens of thousands with severely botched mutilations that make even masturbation a pleasure-less experience. Thanks to the Internet, these men now know that their infant mutilation is the exact source of their suffering, and that the Jews are the ones who are most responsible for it. Hopefully they remain rational enough to choose their targets wisely.

Depending on the state you live in, it would be both legal and expected of you to find a circ ward and intervene.

manhoodcanada.com/shop/
These are pretty great I must say. The clingy type kinda tugs a bit and causes the skin with the scar tissue to bunch up a bit behind my glans, with shrinkage it actually rolled overall little, though it doesn't stay like that for long. I think with enough time I'll be able to restore mechanical function.

Attached: serveimage-228.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Jews

Tthat thing doesn't do shit that moisturizing your dick with cetaphil wouldn't. Get a DTR and use it as much as possible, you get the fastest restoration if you also lift/workout because of growth hormones.