Press F

Well her run was fun while it lasted. I think most military veterans already know the answer to this.

Press F

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=qDIofvYpcDQ

Attached: ffffffffffffffffff.jpg (214x284, 6K)

Attached: wdfwfw.jpg (400x400, 28K)

kikes fear Tulsi

this, she just lacks whatever it is.
F.

I would unironically vote for this bitch

>end the wars

Somebody has a -90% chance of being nominated

What do you mean?

fuck off back to your containment general, migapede

Oh no, giving respect to American veterans and ending wars for Israel. How will Mommy ever recover?

Attached: 1564544347877.jpg (393x550, 32K)

Our angel has fallen. F.

it is far from over.

Attached: Heil_Tulsi.jpg (2000x1334, 273K)

i love the shills in the morning
they always smell stronger

>paying for veterans healthcare will destroy her chances
Are you retarded?

total shill, she is only getting more powerful.

GIVE HER YOUR POWER!!!

Attached: tulsikalisurfsurfmommy.jpg (700x350, 203K)

I thought Zion Don was supposed to have handled this already? Military suicides are up, cop suicides are up, EMT suicides are up, firefighter suicides are up. What are you talking about?

I guess she's the real deal, huh?

nothing ever changes. The VA is the most broken, corrupt piece of shit that has ever existed. Still waiting on a letter from them about a medical exam I took in May. It's August. I already went to the Records section and got the results anyway so it's a moot point but it still stands.

My wife has been waiting on a renewel of a referral to a private practioner made by the VA over a year ago. The VA still hasn't renewed it and now we're paying out of pocket for appointments and medications that THE FUCKING VA SCHEDULES AND PAYS FOR.

Nobody will ever fix it. Don't think the VA will ever solve your problems, just hope you can scalp a good disability rating and use it to buy real insurance.

Attached: 1564958622393.png (985x1100, 844K)

pfft. hahaha.

Bump F

The MIC won't let her win.

Trump's highest approval rating in the world is in Israel. I wonder who could be behind all these posts smearing the only candidate who can beat him.

For fucks sake m8, pointing out the cold hard reality is not a smear. The Military Industrial Complex relies on war and conflict to keep their gravy train going and since it includes plenty of Israeli Miltech financial interests anyone who doesn't play ball with them is going to have their entire lobby doing everything they can to stop them. That's no smear. Just facts. Just because this makes you feel bad doesn't mean it's a smear. Emotion is like pain. It alerts you to something. But from there you have to use the mind. Not just the heart.

Not so fast

Attached: IMG_9425.jpg (546x730, 73K)

YASSSSSSS! TENDIES!

Attached: mommytendies.jpg (750x542, 59K)