BREAKING: HSBC IS PROPPING UP CHINA’S ECONOMY; CEO HAS BEEN FIRED

Gold, SIlver way up, bullshit stocks down! HAPPENING

Attached: 1565188399967.jpg (750x671, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222117568/
thedailytrump.org/robert-mueller-dirty-cop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation

Clue's in the name desu

...would this be why china decided to go heavier hand on the whole hk riots thing? I'm just a retard spitballing here, but it doesn't seem beyond them to use a heavy hand and ensure their economic warfare shit continues.

Bank of England .
People's bank of China .
Your welcome

an user told us this yesterday
we actually had someone who wasn't larping

Attached: 1565203457539.jpg (1077x1343, 508K)

holy shit
big if true

Hsbc can lend money to whoever they want riight?
What I'm I missing .
Don't say brain

China has borrowed LOTS of dollars over the years.
They then converted these to Yuan (the local currency) and loaned them out.
Those loans built Ghost Cities, empty buildings and failed businesses.
When the loans need repaying, they need repaying in dollars, BUT China doesn't have enough dollars, and those bad Yuan loans aren't worth shit.
China's banks have been insolvent for some time and survive thanks to stealth-bailouts, but the trick is ending.
China desperately needs dollars and Trump is fucking them by Tweeting about tarrifs and trade wars.
Popcorn time, boys.
China's Lehman moment is imminent.

Attached: 1560614144091.jpg (480x360, 14K)

They've spent the last twenty years getting their tentacle into every facet of Hong Kong so it wouldn't be surprising.

>China's Lehman moment is imminent.
>mfw China collapses
lel

Attached: trex portrait.jpg (512x512, 16K)

State owned banks don't defult? Or no country would lend them money anymore.
This has to be bs

So if i am long physical gold, gold mining stocks, and commoddities broad basket ETF. I should be good?

all paper currencies will fall right? Commodities will be king again?

Holy fuck an unconfirmed twitter post just flew over my house

The CFO of POC is going to jail for FFA violations involving the sale of PCP to UAM. Buy gold now.

Attached: 1558509834545m.jpg (1024x691, 141K)

lol Kyle Bass was talking about this 5 months ago. He also predicted the Yuan would trade for 7 Yuan to 1 dollar and everyone thought he was crazy. China's entire economy is a facade.

From twatter

Dreamer&aSnob
@DreamerSnob1
·
6 Aug
Replying to
@JoelHeyman
Why would a CB with credit lines to other CBs and access to sovereign reserves in excess of $1trn even need to borrow money from a commercial bank? Reread your cbanking textbook and come up with a better conspiracy theory

thread archive link?

explain what this means to someone who knows nothing about how currency works other than how to earn money and spend it.

Didnt Kyle Bass exit his yuan short because he was bleeding losses? It looks like he was right all along just too early. Isnt his current play something to do with the yield curve steepening? but its been even more negative since these last weeks tariff shenanigans right?

This, and investment tips if stocks are down.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222117568/

Theyre all tentacles of the Rothschild family but HSBC is the 7th largest bank in the world and connected to the bank of England and Goldman sachs only 35th. Everything spawns off from the bank of England and city of London

it's too late, it's the black swan event no one thought would ever happen.

I HAVE ALL MY PESOS IN HSBC, SHOULD i MOVE IT??

maybe this is where the whole "shadow banking" moniker comes into play. Perhaps they were trying to not push up the rate on the over night banking rate, and are preparing to liquid US T bills and bonds in order to pay back the 400 B

>it's the black swan event no one thought would ever happen
What happens next, OP?
I have $20k cash and a little crypto but not much else.

F.

checked. fuck the Communists I hope they all die.

>F.
fugg

Attached: 1560264435641.png (601x508, 61K)

gas the anglos

>why china decided to go heavier hand
the chinks roll over protestors with tanks and don't give a fuck, they haven't even begun to apply a heavy hand yet

>fuck the Communists I hope they all die.
damn straight user

Attached: annie.jpg (500x477, 38K)

Whether this is it, or not, the timing proves how seriously fucking nuts China's economy is.

Former HSBC England executive, became HSBC CEO, fired the same day China manipulates their currency in broad daylight (because trade war), and then has to back-track and clarify "they won't do it anymore."

Trump cabinet is doing the right thing going after China. But the aftermath of bursting this bubble will be something no one can contain.

Attached: pinkwojack2.png (805x669, 263K)

>being this poorly read

>Commodities will be king again?
no, there will be no safe havens during the next collapse

Land & cattle will get you through anything.

The claim is that one bank (HSBC) lent an enormous amount of money to the People's Bank of China to prop them up. The PBC defaulted on those loans. Because of that, the Chinese currency is going to lose a lot of value because people are losing confidence in China's economy and ability to pay its debts.

So basically my 401 k is fucked.

Invest in silver/gold mines, and AI tech.
trust me

Is this what caused Yuan debased?Caused by the fired of HSBC CEO?

>tfw my house is owned by jews still
oh fug

It doesn't matter if you have a mortgage if you have a fixed rate and not some meme loan

european banks are broke
chinese banks are broke
american banks are broke
the whole thing is a facade that continues entirely on the communal consent of mankind to refuse to acknowledge the problem

It's a retarded accusation. Since when did Central Banks started borrowing from commercial banks?
Imagine if the Fee borrowed from Citibank

Attached: hhaha.jpg (700x439, 53K)

That would lead to revolt on mainland china if they did that and heavy sanction from other nations.

you do know there is no way for 1 private bank to prop up any country in the top 4 global economies right (going by total gdp)

its not possible. trillions would have to be lent. also given the geopolitical climate in america hsbc probably had a chinese account holder and thats all this is. america arrested a guy for selling irfz44s on ebay (a publicly available mosfet that hobiest like for diy arc lighters) and claimed he was selling military grade semiconductors

you can't change the channel now

Trying to prop up a currency fucking never works for Britain. Just ask John Major, Norman Lamont, and Robin Leigh-Pemberton. Those three clowns handed Soros a shitload of cash because they couldn’t wrap their heads around the idea that you could get financial news throughout the day on the radio.

HSBC info-graph

This why the Alt-right hates Trump and false-flags Jow Forums with fake shooters because they're:
>Eurasianism
>Alexander Dugin
>Israel-Rothschild
>City of London
>China
>NWO

Attached: banks eurasia nwo china london obama fbi.jpg (3354x3314, 3.51M)

Guess who ran point on covering the HSBC money laundering scandal? You would think that this kabuki stage play would have more players, desu.

thedailytrump.org/robert-mueller-dirty-cop/

Attached: 1565199376117.jpg (512x592, 43K)

>That would lead to revolt on mainland china
why? and even if it did, the CCP would just steamroll those fuckers too

Fake

... read 2-stage revolution

Attached: State Capitalism.png (1643x708, 579K)

If the RMB tumbles much more, there's gonna be a run on Chinese banks. Their true debt-to-GDP ratio is >300%, which is absolutely fucked, and most of that is loans from Chinese banks to pseudo-private national companies that do stupid shit like build huge swaths of empty housing that no one ever occupies. The only thing keeping it afloat right now is the amount of foreign capital still sitting in the banks, and if there's a panic run to take the money out, everything could come crashing down hard.

Despite what you heard in the MSM, they did not want to let the RMB decline over the past month or so. It has already caused panics that have put smaller banks out of business, and the "big four" are having to eat all of those losses. It was not some calculated move on their part to "slap Donald Trump." They were under immense market pressure to do it. China is more fucked than anyone knows.

Attached: china-is-fucked.jpg (756x443, 69K)

Sometimes I think the lies are so many and so interwoven that normies really cannot grasp it in the slightest.

Attached: 1561436837445.jpg (600x507, 96K)

Attached: grave.jpg (269x187, 15K)

chinks btfo

The Chinese government doesn't want to create unrest because it can spread rapidly, especially in this modern age where information travels fast. The Chinese government does a lot to try and reduce unrest. China is a big country and any rebellion could fracture it, which has historically been the case.

>If the RMB tumbles much more, there's gonna be a run on Chinese banks.
And when the Chinese lose their shit, they don’t do it politely. A run on Chinese banks means a nationwide collapse back to ethnic tribalism and civil war. China is barely a country to begin with and a major economic downturn could fracture it back into a dozen warring nation states.

Attached: 199.jpg (680x512, 47K)

War?

Say that to the folks who endured the dust bowls

Look at timestamp on op

i agree completely, and they also have a history of violently repressing any revolt. that doesn't mean it has always worked but it does mean that there is always a lot of violence.

One good thing about totalitarian communist nations with newly minted presidents for life is that they are really good at keeping information like this from getting out because they know they will swing from lampposts.

so they cut 4k senior executives? sounds like golden parachutes

>A history scholar i see

Yes this is a fundamental principal of chinese government going back thousands of years. Avoid unrest.

Chinese are robots. You think theyre gonna revolt? Pfft. Theyll do whatever glorious CCP tells them to do and die doing it.

imagine thinking china will collapse when it is the number 1 economy in the world. i went to china last year and i saw more sports cars / minute walking down the street in beijing than i have seen in my entire life. you don't understand how out of control they are balling over there, 800 million 3 dollar a day slaves buys you a lot of prosperity for the top 1%.

But the dead cat bounced today

You realize the CCP is like 100M people right? The country has 1.3 billion

I wish we could meme to China and convince them to kill their thieving elites.

>went to china last year

Please stay there, Wong.

>You would think that this kabuki stage play would have more players, desu.
Oh it does. Good post

Attached: eurasian pol altright trump china russia kgb mind control rogan new democrats krishna jews.jpg (1483x1529, 1.21M)

Get in crypto now with at least a few thousand. There's no way bitcoin is going down now.

i went there for a wife btw, we can't beat them bazza, im going to join seed.

>based

Good thing I rent and my landlord owns the property.

HSBC was the one accidentally laundering money for drug cartels

Guess who used to be on their board of directors.... James "Ratface" Comey

It would seem like HSBC is being run by the FBI.
Also why would the FBI be involved in propping up the Yuan?
Is this because the entire FBI hates our country and President so bad they would go to this level of bullshit treason?

HSBC was also the bank used by the Clinton Foundation when Comey was on its board.

ive had enough of containment

The PLA is actually massively undersized for the civ population. if the people decided to they could dawn of the dead the PLA without much problem.

>HSBC info-graph
UPDATED

Attached: banks eurasia nwo china london obama fbi.jpg (3356x3314, 3.55M)

so when then?

Guarantee this was called fake and gay

physical gold can't be exchanged in a collapse without equal or greater capability security forces than your trading partner, fyi. if you hold physical, you need muscle to keep and exchange it.

It's a British bank

brain

Bought a bunch of gold and silver etf's that hold physical. It's up 16% since I got it. That's beyond my wildest dreams when I picked it up. Recommend selling all stocks and keeping cash in my IRA?

>please be real
>please be real
>please be real

Attached: 1561523726803.jpg (309x238, 68K)

Based and redpilled

yep, that's the definition of fiat currency alright

"Dust bowls". As manufactured as suburbs or the 2008 housing crisis.
>How do we turn mom and pop land into commercial conglomerates?

What's a Lehmen moment? Sorry, I'm not in the loop with economics

>an user told us this yesterday
>we actually had someone who wasn't larping
China BTFO

>THE ECONOMY IS CRASHING
He's larping. China is a parasite

Yes, also American bonds are good to have rn

>American bonds
based on fiat

wow i feel old