This is going to be the new swatting

Mark my words.

Law abiding citizens are going to get killed because some normie who's not used to seeing a gun, ever, is going to call the cops on someone that is Open or concealed carry and the faggot will get turned into swiss cheese

Attached: 67556893_349523685951432_1437883960402116608_n.jpg (273x347, 38K)

>the police shooting at innocent gun carrying civilians
Accelerate

If they start doing this at any kind of scale they're going to start getting shot at. Some nutter will probably start hunting them or their families down. The only way this kind of a move makes sense is if they want to instigate an out of control situation.

Both bronze age collapse and the fall of rome took over a thousand years to recover from. Do you a c c e l e r a t e fags know that? We forgot the recipe for concrete

Twitter needs to be on a 10 minute delay or something, people are too retarded.

But yes, Red flag laws is pretty much removing the 2nd amendment, I don't understand how the SCOTUS can let that slide.

That’s my hometown, used that Wal Mary all my life AMA

Why did you go to the fucking walmart all the time?

Coweta County is a rural white enclave with normal people, and a sprinkle of self-loathing white liberals from Atlanta. I guarantee this is being done by the latter.

>call the cops on someone who is concealed carrying
You're doing it wrong.

Because I was poor white trash

This man is correct, went to East Coweta and it was surprisingly based, we called each other niggers and faggots out loud and no one cares, not even the actual niggers and faggots. Tho this was a couple years back

My first guess was correct :D

there was a twitter account that reported on every reported gunman/ shooting that went on day to day. 99% are false alarms

Police hate open carry. Literally watch any video of someone legally carrying and the police always show up with guns out threatening to shoot.

This. Concealed is concealed.

Attached: D70w3l9WkAE0tVo.jpg (822x1003, 100K)

>he still believes in the dark ages meme

Depends where your at. I think I'd get some stink-eye and questioning from the cops if I were to open carry where I live even though it's entirely legal. Maybe 20 minutes away and you might see the occasional guy with a holster at the grocery store or something like that.

>was

What is your point? We desperately need a reset.
I'm as pro 2A as they come but I'm calling the cops on every gun I see in public now

you just gotta ask if they're the right combination of evil and incompetent to want that

I can't wait for red flag laws to take effect so we can get random gun owners killed for the lulz. Anyone who has ever said they owned guns will be a target for fun and games.

Kys faggot

wtf, I'm from coweta county

Then you are not as pro 2A as they come. Stop lying to us, stop lying to yourself.

literally nothing else to do in coweta

This next decade will have a post trump liberal backlash resulting in dem president, house and senate who then pass complete gun ban and commence European style biblical level great replacement.

That's should get the normies attention quite nicely

Attached: image.png (948x576, 505K)

I don't care what a leaf thinks about me.
I"m just ready to put this old dog down instead of letting her suffer so miserably.

Yo coweta bro where you from

go ahead and suggest a viable alternative then

You heard of the subdivision Cranford Mill dr.?

Nah but I see that’s near cannongate, I was on Senoia side of town

>We forgot the recipe for concrete
better write it down this time just in case

If you wanted to be clever, you could carve it into concrete.

I was once brainstorming a sci-fi novel where society collapsed and one day a kid discovered that pre-collapse humans had etched a bunch of science shit onto the surface of the moon with lasers before the fall, and all that shit could be read with a sufficiently powerful telescope.
I dunno, I thought it was a cool idea

Hmmm. You could develop that in a number of different ways for use as enough plot to write a book around.

I like it. You should have the end be that they discover nukes or something and at the last second the kid finds a way to hide the knowledge again in a different way when society collapses again and the cycle repeats

Originally I had the idea that the kid kept the moon a secret and pretended he was inventing shit by himself, then I had the idea that he wasn't the first one to realize it and the old dude in the tower with gadgets nobody else understood was also gleaning knowledge from the moon and the final climax involved them debating whether the kid should reveal his secret to the populace and risk them destroying themselves or if he should join the old alchemist (that's what the people thought he was) and keep the knowledge hidden. I'm not much of a writer so the book didn't get anywhere but I think the ideas are solid

They are that’s why I’m gonna steal em, thanks chump

If you can do something with the idea I'll be happy knowing I helped. Good luck buddy.

I wish I had had the imagination to think of something like that when I was in school and we were made to write regularly. Because I'm an unimaginative nerd, I usually wound up settling on some kind of a basic world or set of characters derived from a video game and then writing basically a chapter at a time with no particular regard to an overriding plot line just so that I didn't have to come up with something new to write about next week.

Waiting for a cc blows the brains out of a random npc cause thought was fun and thought shoot first. Then an open carry only sees part of things and blows away cc guy.

Cop arrives by then and open carry npc complies with lowering weapon and surrendering.

After cuffs are in place cop looks around and blows away a 7yo basketball American for reasons

>accelerate fags knowing shit

Most of them couldnt even get a GED lol

Leaf is right, you're a faggot and full of shit. Kys

>for reasons
Every story needs a happy ending, user.

Oh well, you've gotta keep things interesting.
Also, now's different than then, because massive technological differences.

look out for you and your own. Weather the storm, and be worth something after it's over. The corrective action is going to b natural. A lot of people are selecting themselves out of the gene pool and organizational systems in government and business are reaching their carrying capacity for useless diversity hires and nepotism.

user the corrective action and acceleration are the same thing.