RETAIL APOCALYPSE: Pizza Hut to close up to 500 (FIVE-HUNDRED) locations

>Trump is doing a great job with the econom-

Not. Even. Close:

>Pizza Hut is closing hundreds of its dine-in restaurants

>Birthday parties at Pizza Hut may soon be a thing of the past.

>One of America's biggest pizza chains is planning to close hundreds of its dine-in restaurants across the country as it shifts its focus to growing its carryout and delivery businesses.

>There are currently 7,496 Pizza Hut restaurants in the United States, according to Yum! Brands, the parent company of Pizza Hut. The change will affect about 500 locations so Pizza Hut expects that number may drop to 7,000 in the next 24 months as the company closes underperforming restaurants.

>“Pizza Hut continues to develop tailored action plans for our largest dine-in markets, while at the same time transforming the estate for a more compelling off-premise focused asset strategy,” Greg Creed, CEO of Yum! Brands, said during the company's earnings call on August 1.

today.com/food/pizza-hut-closing-hundreds-its-dine-restaurants-t160225

Attached: PH.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fastfoodmenuprices.com/pizza-hut-prices/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yum!_Brands
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Pizza Hut and fuck whitoids

who tf goes to pizzahut? you are better off buy a frozen pizza and you dont have to deal with the sweaty obese minimum wage worker waiting on you

Attached: 1564978560005.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

This is honestly the biggest sign of the fall of the US I've ever seen.

>Dine-in
>Pizza-hut

Your own fault dor dining in lol

Attached: UlcisFx.png (640x642, 795K)

Pizza Hut is shit

Pizza Hut is disgusting and you should feel ashamed for making this post

Never liked pizza hut, it was overpriced and the food was sub par at every location I've visited.

Good.

Little Caesars is far superior for fast food pizza.

dominoes is better

I am sure it has nothing to do with some leftist boycott or the fact pizza hit is overpriced and tastes like shit. Oh most stores don't sell pitchers of draft either

FPBP

Attached: 67078486_414874212471457_8667354498860825567_n.jpg (750x937, 99K)

Pizza hut sucks ass. Last time I went there I ordered a large pizza with Jalepanio and sausage. It ended up costing like 35 bucks. That's as much as I would have paid at a "Good" pizza place.

Just the free market working.

Free market.

Fuck Pizza Hut, there shit was awful. I loathe Trump, but I’m glad they’re suffering.

pizza hut is dogshit, i bought a 20 dollar deal for 2 large pizzas and had terrible stomach pains. It tasted like the cheese was rotten and barely any sauce. Even papajohns or little casears taste better.

>muh 15$/h minimum wage

So I guess they now not only get replaced by automatons but also loose their job completely.
Why again does the US needs cheap unskilled labor again?

Dude, people stopped eating at restaurants when shitskins started making everyone sick. Those subhumans don't practice proper personal hygiene and most people will stop eating at a restaurant after they have gotten sick at it a few times

Pizza Hut is cheap as fuck. It was like 7.99 for a large here compared to a normal non chain 17.99. Probably why they went out of business here lmao

No lie, I ordered delivery once and the 2 medium pizzas I could of got at a grocer for $12 cost me $53 and change

Pizza Hut is disgusting. It's gone downhill over the years.

This is the free market and economy working as it should.

wow its almost like charging $17 for a single shitty pizza is a sears teir bad idea.
The food sucks, they do nothing but price gouge. Set $10 minimun fee and price shit at 9.99 so you have to order bread and refuse to count the (((delivery fee))) as part of the total, and its not even going to the driver. You still have to tip or else hell lift up the cheese and spit into it the next time you order.
Try to have a fucking pizza delivered, youll be out $30 and 2 hours by the time it shows up.

>chain store pizzas
What a meme. The best pizza you'll ever have is made right at home. Takes a kg of flour and a little yeast to make 8 pizza bases and freeze what you don't need for your next pizza night.

This. only uncultured heathens eat at Chain pizzerias.

This got me thinking, why don't big chains switch to big warehouses full of Chinks making food 24/7 and offer ultra cheap deals with free delivery? With a couple of pajeet Android and ios apps and their resources they could make bank

Attached: 1446920710658.jpg (549x549, 62K)

This, let it die. Little ceazers is cheap as shit but still tastes better than Pizza Shitt.

Attached: 0bc9b2e8b3fabb1e5040e0d3cf07b4ef5556c6fda65931976b2a80949e893333.png (597x742, 872K)

Pretty sure its just that nobody is going to those dine-in pizza huts anymore. That couple with the fact that dominos is a zillion times better spells trouble for pizza hut. How is this even Jow Forums related and why am i commenting on this?

oh look, it's this stupid cunt again. Same guy who doesn't understand retail closures aren't a consequence of
>muh economy
but shitty corporate management and failure to adapt to trends

Kill yourself, you faggot fucking nigger

Attached: chunkyogurt.jpg (1200x720, 199K)

pizza hut is shit. has nothing to do with Trump

Your ordered it wrong... always order online and do a quick google search for coupon codes and set it for pick up. Not only will your pizza be cheaper and ready for you but theres no wait and you can sit at a booth like your dining in and they cant say shit becuase you paid. They usually have 3 topping larges for $9 carryout specials.

>blaming trump instead of overpricing

MILLENNIALS PLEASE STOP KILLING US AAAAAAHHHH

Pizza Hut is overpriced garbage

They're also just terrible employees in general.

>Birthday parties at Pizza Hut may soon be a thing of the past.
I can't believe that they were a thing of the present.

Attached: image.jpg (292x220, 15K)

From my experience, Pizza hut is disgusting af in the US and Dominos is better, but for some fucking reasons pizzahut’s pizza is fucking incredible in Canada, might as well be a different chain.

I dont know if its because of food regulations disminishing over time in the US, but they should just do whatever the do in Canada in the US.

Pizza hut sucks ass, I'd go papa John's or dominoes first. Fuck, I'd rather eat one of those shitty frozen red baron pizzas

I don't believe anyone saying they ordered pizza hut and it was above 30 dollars.

Unless you are putting 12 toppings on the pizza, Pizza Hut is like the cheapest pizza chain in the nation. I live in one of the most expensive areas of the country, and you can get a two topping large pizza from pizza hut for about 9 bucks. In comparison, the same pizza costs about 20 from a non chain place.

I will note, that the one nearest me did close though.

I don't know about Pizza Hut but Dominos taste like fucking rancid old sweaty funky athletes foot toe jam encrusted gym socks.
Their cheese is creepy asf. Imagine having food deemed creepy tasting, that's Domino's

If you're a fan of it then you deserve to be present the next time someone goes off the rails at a public venue

Attached: you-retard-hed-2013.jpg (652x430, 67K)

Little ceasars got their shit together... they are actually my favorite now since they changed something about the crust. I remember they were trash for a while after the hot and ready stuff was introduced years ago and it turned to card board after 20 mins left untoched. Now the cheese stuffed crust and pan pizzas are some of the best around.

Dine Pizza Huts are still a thing?
I thought most of them turn into Chinese restaurants and car insurance places.

The the US is nothing but retail services, the fact that there would be too many of any chain should be no surprise.

Pizza chains are unironically dying due to niggers
>hometown
>population of 30k
>pizza hut is God's gift to delivery
>order it once a week
>move to bigger city
>population 5 million+
>pizza hut staffed by niggers
>try pizza hut every couple of months hoping it's fixed
>pizza is disgusting every time

Dominos is shit also , Little queezers isn't the best, but at least you get what you pay for .
Seriously though, I won't eat at a restaurant that has brown employees , I don't like getting sick

It's too expensive. Not everyone is a billionaire like Trump.

>make prices expensive as fuck unless you order online carry-out only
>wonder why nobody wants to dine in

I couldn't believe it when I saw dominos delivery in NYC, that was the day that all hope for humanity was abandoned.

Attached: image.jpg (542x800, 69K)

You leftist shills are some desperate niggerfaggots. I can't wait for /leftypol/ to come back.

It's not Trump's fault they deliver busted as pizzas. I gave up on them years ago after my pizzas kept getting dropped, burned, made the wrong way, etc.

You can get a 2 topping medium pizza from Dominoes for 5.99$, can't beat that shit. Pizza hut is expensive as fuck and not that great.
This whole thread is dumb as a nigger btw because nobody likes eating pizza at a pizza restaurant and nobody under the age of 35 has ever had their birthday at Pizza Hut and that has nothing to do with Trump's economy

Pretty sure Dominos is cheaper overall, but yeah it's a meme when people say "no joke a large 2 topping cost me $84 just the other day"

>Dominoes

See

THOSE FUCKBOIS OPEN TOO MANY PIZZA SHOP. NO WONDER THEY CLOSE. NO MARKET. FAGGOT

Attached: 1534284511532.jpg (417x552, 85K)

This, it's merely a coincidence all these big chains are closing down while trump is in charge, just a coincidence

Din-in

People not having time to dine in this century.

FUCKING SHOCKING

Post the offline prices and there will be an end to the horror.

Attached: image.jpg (292x194, 11K)

It was a coincidence that all the major chains that closed had sucked dick for the past 10+ years . No one was buying their shit and they closed, it's really as simple as that

It's the Taco Bell of pizza. Need to force yourself to shit? Go get a Pizza Hut pizza. In 3 hours , relief.

Nobody wants to pay 20 fucking dollars for some sauce, cheese, a pathetic amount of "toppings" on top of dough. Mom and pop shops are where its at, get an equivalent for around five bucks.

Cancer Hut and every other shit hole AmErICaN (((Restaurant))) needs to close.
Mom and pop restaurants from now on. Fuck industrial food grade.

One step closer to my 'every restaurant is Taco Bell' Demolition Man fantasy

NOOOOOO I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS ONE

Attached: 1555470141830.png (299x250, 14K)

> objectively one of the worst pizza places
good riddance, I love market forces

Wtf??!! We need taxpayer funded bailouts and golden parachutes for all Pizza Hut executives immediately!

Pizza Hut unironically sucks. We're to the point buying frozen pizza is better than shit from Pizza Hut. In its heyday back in the 70s and 80s frozen pizza was absolute shit tier. Now Pizza Hut is underwhelming for the price, and that's putting it mildly. Trump is making room for based Chicago style pizza restaurants across the country and putting a dying brand in the ground. Two wins with one stone.

pizza hut is terrible. just shitty breaded food and over priced pizza. they are losing the pizza game to more legit pizza options and cheaper ones.

KFC and Popeyes making record profits...

Ya we fucked

fastfoodmenuprices.com/pizza-hut-prices/

It's generally like 15 bucks to dine in with a large pizza. Meanwhile, the same pizza is 7.99 if you order it online.

corporate franchise pizza chains are pretty awful desu. if you want cheap quick pizza then you buy little caesars. if you want a decent pizza you buy from a small local pizza place (shoutout to roccos). dominos, pizzahut, papa johns, etc occupy a niche that is shrinking rapidly. also their pizza is trash.

Well...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yum!_Brands

Does it mean, Taco Bell will be instead the only surviving restaurant chain after Apocalypse?

Attached: three-seashells-stallone-demolition-man.jpg (2400x1200, 293K)

>Flag
>Pic
Underage and reportedpilled

Attached: 59475208_645889862502351_8294727651361292288_n.jpg (604x604, 23K)

More normies are eating out at stone-oven onions pizzas. End of an Era, folks.

F

Attached: book-it-pizza-hut-pin.jpg (600x458, 92K)

Damn, that name is false advertising

Based and eatitbeforeitgetscold-pilled

Ah! Makes sense now. Thanks user.

Lots of chains are closing. Younger generations don't trust corporate chains to make healthy or good food and prefer locally owned restaurants.

GOOD

maybe some of you FAT FUCKS will lose some fucking weight.

This. It's such garbage pizza, I haven't had any in almost 20 years.

GMO roundup treated flour
Factory farmed meat
Cheese from RBST pus laden milk
Pesticide laden vegetables
Soulless (((corporation)))
>but muh pizza hut
This is a bad thing?

notice how it's all of the boomer paradigm major corporate chains that are scaling back or going out of business?
really makes you think.

FAKE NEWS

Attached: 1558079764140.jpg (547x519, 43K)

t. Jalapeno-peach IPA drinking soi faggot

Gee, it's almost as if charging $20 for a large pizza that you can get for $7-12 everywhere else wasn't a sustainable model!
It'd be interesting if "retail apocalypse user" ever was right about anything, but alas, he never is.

Attached: 1529442411234.png (510x565, 200K)

Yeah. Little Caesars used to be what Pizza Patron is today.
Their crust rises in the oven now, has the fluffed bread attribute, back then the rise was weak (not to mention the grease pooled).. gave it a very generic and low quality effect, like pic related

Attached: pizzapatron.gif (770x400, 35K)

>it's trump's fault if people stop eating fat fuck pizzas at fast foods
the absolute state of lefties

>A shitty brand does poorly and it's Trump's fault

Pizza hut is having issues because their large used to be the size of a table and now's it's barely bigger than a digiorno

Oh shit you can't say that kind of truth aloud...

Attached: 1565126036986.png (1308x1353, 919K)

What is it with those cuckold hipsters and their weird ass IPA addiction?

Hmmm I might give them another shot, been a few years

>eating shitty food from shitty fast food chains
If you want to eat like a true healthy pleb buy a bunch cheap vegetables, some broth and spices and make soup
If you want to be like one of the 70% of lazy fat ass overweight/obese American cattle then you should eat overpriced food from places like pizza hut you piece of shit. Don't forget your daily 1 liter of soda so you can wreck your metabolism and get diabetes faster and waste your entire paycheck on insulin.
Fuck pizza hut and fuck fast food, it was one of the worst things ever invented post-WWII

Attached: 1546438448613.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I managed a series of pizza hut franchises not too long back and I assure you this has less to do with Trump and more to do with their business being shit. In my time there they refused to update their buildings, including 2 that had holes in the roof that buckets had to be put under. They downsized their restaurants and made them more low-scale. The cleanliness and quality of service was shit. Their hiring practices were laughable. Their equipment was old and outdated. On top of it all, their food was shit too.

At the same time their biggest competitor Dominos was updating their stores, insuring their product was fresh and doing it with less overhead.

Hopefully this will open up the market for more independents. Support your local pizza place, faggots.

Pizza Hut has and probably always will only be good in Asia. Go to china or Japan and have Pizza Hut, that’s like fine dining. Here in the states it’s meh

Try taking care of your body and doing some work to grow your own fresh ingriendents you shit.

Attached: 20190804_143638.jpg (5312x2988, 3.6M)

No whites allowed.. go to Papa Johns faggot.
Segregation is in full effect. whites have their joints, colored have theirs.

Fuck off

Attached: 1499401273604.png (480x480, 221K)

Dominos is even more shit. At least pizza hut is thick and has more ingredients. Dominos is paper thin and worst tasting while being only slightly cheaper.

Pizza hut fucking sucks lmao

Why go to Pizza Hut when you can go to Publix and get a better pizza at half the price?