America is COLLAPSING

I was able to sneak in a few pics before the food doms came around. These prices were taken in Manhasset, NY. Not Hawaii, Not Alaska. These prices will blow your mind.

Attached: IMG_20190807_233553523.jpg (4096x3072, 2.77M)

ass fed beef

Attached: assfed.png (328x216, 89K)

Not even chicken is safe.

Attached: IMG_20190807_233712248.jpg (4096x3072, 3.08M)

Butcher here, that’s probably a fair price for grass fed in NY. Strauss is ass though

That's not abnormal at all for a grass fed piece of high quality steak you absolute gigatard.

It's also cheaper than anywhere except the third world for such a high quality product.

Milk is a luxury in the United States.

Attached: IMG_20190807_233828288.jpg (4096x3072, 2.22M)

king kullen is more expensive than other supermarkets because they have a smaller customer base. try shop rite or stop & shop.

Grass fed beef is expensive because the cows are typically free range and take 3x as long to grow before slaughter

I am not sure what shit hole you live in, but I just bought a gallon of milk here for $1.50. Food is affordable as fuck in real America

Am I getting trolled?

5 bucks a lb for organic, young, premium chicken isnt insane either. Especially in the coastal states.

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you just a handicapable and your caretakers let you play with the keyboard for the day

>organic

It's $15 at my supermarket for 2 organic chicken breasts or $8 for 12lbs/5,5kg

Attached: images.jpg (253x199, 12K)

>100% ass fed and ass finished

For serial in the midwest and in the southwest you can find choice ny strip steaks for $7 per lb right now

>his milk doesn't come in bags
why even live bros

Attached: milk-bag-canada-2.jpg (584x402, 77K)

It's not just the grass fed.

Just bought some of the most delicious chicken legs for 50 cents a pound hahaha.

Imagine eating grass fed beef when grain fed beef tastes better and is much cheaper

new yorklets

I get milk at Safeway for $1.99 a gallon. It's on sale every other week.

Air-chilled? nigga that's at least 20 to 30% more in comparison to your standard frozen

looks like were gonna need a southern border too

He is taking pictures of organic food trying to be funny.

Southern California.
4 chicken breasts - $22
Gallon of milk - $6
Loaf of bread $7
1lb ground beef - $8
1 ribeye steak - $19
1 head of brocolli - $9
3lbs potatoes - $9
Really makes budgeting difficult

the one right next to it is $3.50 lb

hot

>commiefornia

Wypipo are leaving Cali in Record Numbers.

What kind of idiot stores his beverages in bags?

Besides Almond Breeze makes a nice ass JUG.

What are you, poor?
How is that even possible in this country?

Attached: 1565069961535.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Who the fuck wants milk in a bag? You Canadians are smoking to much dope.

what store, what county, organic bs??

fpbp

Attached: 1528427557384.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Holy shit that's worse than Anchorage.

T.grew up in the state.

Not even the Jews are safe from the in store prices.

Attached: oyveh.jpg (1639x1229, 557K)

This is what chicken costs.

Attached: IMG_20190807_233719377.jpg (4096x3072, 2.8M)

Okay. Real shit tho.
My girlfriend works with a grip of Korean aunties. Gets the real shit in where to buy everything.
Shrimp at the East Asia Market is cheaper than beef. Fucking $3 pound for the last year.

Attached: SHOCKING.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Laugh at the leaf who is at a Whole Foods somewhere in Seattle taking photos of "100% organic, grass fed beef".

He was asshurt enough by that one autistic pole to make this thread.

Even Corn, this country's staple crop is through the roof.

Attached: IMG_20190807_234142671.jpg (1024x768, 325K)

$10 gallon at 7-11 Hawaii

Where i am

Chicken 50 cents pound
Gallon of milk -1 dollar
Loaf of bread 1 dollar
1lb ground beef -2 dollars
1 ribeye steak - 5 dollars
1 head of brocolli - ....
3lbs potatoes - 2 dollars

Excuse me, a leaf from Toronto visiting NY, a state with even more cucked prices.

>Says prices are too high
>Posts meat from fucking NY, extremely liberal stronghold of high prices

Wow I'm convinced.

Is this at the Whole Foods on miracle mile? This isn’t normal ?

Or Aldi if you have one, cut my grocery bill by 1/3, and not because the food is low grade.

Attached: image.jpg (292x366, 34K)

Someone post the current price for a lb of lobster salad at Citterella. My guess is $120

We're getting RAPED with egg prices.

Attached: IMG_20190807_233902475.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

is buying prepackaged meat from a factory common place? why don't you just go to a local butcher

It's Manhasset, probably one of the most expensive neighborhoods in NY, it's ridiculous to use as an example. It's also all high end shit too, the corn isn't bad considering it's from nearby farms about 50miles away. Op is a flagrant faggot, and yea I'm in NYC, these prices aren't shocking me one bit, that bullshit milk same brand is about the same price here.

>aldis near me shutdown
>only unending horror now

Attached: 1564516548452.jpg (995x876, 106K)

EB eggs faggot, yea, you're aids infested.

Because they're retarded and bought into the big box store propaganda.

Everyone knew this shit was unattainable right? We're the only nation where our food is so fucking cheap.

You're so used to being KEKED by the food doms that you don't see a problem with it.

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_20190807_233613992.jpg (1280x960, 204K)

It's grass fed no hormone free pasture beef, some butchers carry this type, this is a very well off area, regular beef of this type would be less than half price, even in Manhasset.

I'm in Orange County and this is BS. Food is more expensive here than some places, but not THIS much more, unless you're shopping all organic and/or at a boutique grocer.

I bought a gallon of (non-organic) store-brand whole milk today for $2.99.

In 2016 eggs here were $0.19 a dozen. Now just a few years later they are almost $0.70 a dozen. They are trying to starve us out!

Same shit as the Canadian collapsing threads, it's just cherrypicked images of organic or high quality foods and argues that it's the price for bottom of the barrel food.

Albertsons. Other options include Ralphs, which is more expensive, Farmers market, which is far more expensive, walmart and costco are 45 minutes away. Walmart is cheaper, but it's in one of the worst cities in the country, and costco while cheaper only provides bulk food. So I can buy chicken at about half the cost per pound, but I need to buy 10+lbs and most goes to waste so I end up spending more for less.
Riverside county

Gay lord maximus, $8.99/lb for porterhouse isn't bad for NYC.

It’s nowhere near that in the ‘Cuse, faggot

That's because the stores have to pay rent, and higher salaries. Not to mention tolls and overtime to the truckers who sit in traffic for an hour a block. NYC is the least efficient area of the country.

Attached: image.jpg (292x234, 20K)

>he doesn't shop at Costco

Attached: costco chicken.jpg (3000x2028, 1.12M)

>Meatcucks say going vegan isn't cheap

We have bags and cartons. Look at the top of the picture. The luxury of being Canadian

>Manasshat NY

Well see there's your problem right there

Yea, but living here your salary is 5x+ the average. I'll take it and my 2.5m 3 bedroom condo, even though I'm moving to Nassau County soon. :^)

Exactly, I hit the Costco in NW Queens for real super market shopping.

?

Attached: 20190801_170917-min.jpg (3024x4032, 902K)

Quit fucking pretending that you don't know what inflation is

This is the cheapest beef you can find. It's just called "beef." It's a mix of unwanted cow body parts but Americans have to mortgage the home to buy it.

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_20190807_233537535.jpg (1280x960, 257K)

Anything with that King Kullen label comes from remote Alaska.

Just so the non Americans know, that part of Alaska is remote and boats can only deliver there like during the spring season. Otherwise stuff has to be flown there. Prices are inflated but the US government subsidizes them.

nope thanks to the crop failures and the fact that america lied about its farm report again and was caught again food prices rise to force inflation to prevent your fiat currency from falling

oranges from peru and tomattos from canada. what do you grow since all the farms got flooded in america. for a farm flooding doesnt require land to be submerged

Beef injections, its what you take in your ass. 3.99/lb and he's crying about the price.

That's enough to make a man start a fire, a fire to cleanse the world.

Attached: image.jpg (292x242, 22K)

>$4/lb is expensive

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 34K)

FAKE NEWS

t. Los Angeles juden

Enjoy your artisinal $8/lb ground beef you sprouts market shopping fucking queer

This is from Alaska too you dishonest fuck. Everything is overpriced there since its remote and frozen. You stole this from some retarded buzzfeed article.

>17$ steak
yes, if you're being gay and want your free range grass fed cattle you're gonna get ripped off, stop shopping at whole foods pussy

I got out two years ago, bought a house for 3 years rent. Go back from time to time, but losing my taste for it entirely.

>Calif....
stop. I see your problem already. Over here in REAL America food is about 25% of what you are paying

Costco is filled with Americans trying their to save themselves form the in store prices. You often see riots of them trying to buy milk. Pic was taken as soon as a pallet of milk came off the forklifft in an American costco, grabbing fistfulls of jugs of the loss-leader milk.

Attached: 39643langleymilkscramble-4web[1].jpg (400x246, 28K)

fuck all you , every single one of you. except this guy

>thinking cows should eat anything other than grass
enjoy your onions beef, poorfag.
stay mad.

Grass fed beef is a big scam. Almost ALL beef is grass feed, like 95% of it.
Some cows are grass FINISHED. That means they are not fattened up for a few weeks before slaughter.
The difference is almost nothing. It's a marketing scam like "fat free"
Just buy whatever beef is around. It's all fine.

>organic food costs more than normal food
wow OP, sounds like you discovered Trader Joes.

where the fuck are you shopping nigger?
shop at the fucking foodmax or costco like the rest of us goyim you bay area faglord

those are protesters reclaiming their gods juice

hes full of shit anyways

Looks right. I've paid as much for beef at whole foods before.

At Walmart I get USDA choice ribeye for $10/lb. It's pretty good

Those prices are completely fake

You are talking Jew York City prices. Add 100% mark up to pay jewish landlords. Here in Illinois I just paid $3.50 for nice thick ribeye at Sav-A-Lot.

Amerimutts have their own gravity wells, this will ultimately be a good thing.

You know what to do.

Attached: 1541880524844[1].png (992x858, 1.05M)

>Hey, look what I saw today at Whole Foods
A fool and his money are soon parted.

>Go to store
>Find the most expensive, organic, non-gmo, grass fed, etc etc etc product you can.
>Take a picture
>Go online
>"HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS!!!"
Fuck off dude.

I buy the milk that actually tastes like milk and it's $5-6 a gallon. Don't drink that cheap shit unless you want to turn into a woman.

I'm pretty sure people that make these threads are little teenys that still live with their parents and don't know how to shop and live within their means. Taking pictures of what is basically craft beef probably from a gourmet market and saying wow! I know this is the first time I've ever shopped without sitting in mommy's shopping cart but that is half of my paycheck from McDonald's!

Then they make posts like adulting is hard.

>I got to whole foods
Get the fuck out.
Go to Safeway or Vons for perishables.
Go to grocery outlet for non-perishables

You people are so fucking stupid, he's posting pictures of organic shit that costs 4x more than regular

>Just eat beans lol.
Those food doms really cucked you hard.