BASED AND _________

BASED AND _________

tmz.com/videos/080619-brooke-hout-4607806-0-tskstscj/

Attached: SmartSelect_20190807-234537_Samsung Internet.jpg (1413x1901, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5TNhS81w4bM
webmshare.com/ojP66
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK DOGS AND FUCK DOG MOMS.

Fuck fogs and fuck fog foms

She needs help bros

Attached: 1548046244012.jpg (800x450, 50K)

>she wasn't getting fucked by it

Attached: 1565148892131.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

"LAPD is aware of this incident. Animal Cruelty is looking into this, and there is an open investigation," a representative for the police department told BuzzFeed News.

ITT:
>Youtuber
>TMZ
>BuzzfeedNews

They stole the wrong chan from us.

youtu.be/5TNhS81w4bM
That's nothing. Merely pushing. I fucking wrestle my Rottweilers (they kick my ass when they bite my nose).

Not to be sexist but is this woman not completely psychotic? She also seems normal in between scenes. What's going on in society?

That is some very mild "abuse"

The way that dog was moving around her is exactly how males dogs move around a bitch in heat.

Something is not right here bros....I think that dog might be her bf

She clearly fucks her dog, or at least lets it lick the peanut butter from her sopping, wet cunt. It's painfully obvious

>What's going on in society?
Didn't you get the memo? We're all slowly going fucking insane.

dogmommies fuck doggies

>Women fuck dogs

Well it seems that they mostly just abuse them I guess.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

there is nothing wrong with beating controlling dogs under the right cirucmstances

literally who

>abusing dog
>having sex with dog
JESUS CHRIST JUST PICK ONE

Kek

>Not to be sexist
fuck off you white pig

Oh wow, she takes out her agression on her poor defenseless animals whom love and depend on her.
And then she calls us all incels and tells us that's what we do.
And when people come around asking which of us is bad, she would've gotten the pussy pass if it weren't for her slip up.
Well how do ya like that folks?

Obviously they do both. Then they tell everybody that we're the problem.

Most women couldn’t control a dog that size, but she was doing alright. Dog might be her BF though. Dogs will bite each other seriously hard.

>Having dogs while living in an apartment.
Fucking idiots.

whatever niggerfaggot.

Because so much of our lives are lived through the internet now, and its all manufactured fake crap. Its unnatural & its bleeding out in all sorts of weird ways.

I'm 40 so I'm OK, but the people who literally grew up on this shit I can't imagine. I'd be fine with giving every bit of it up tomorrow. It really is mind garbage.

Attached: 14156321_1771873456401810_402324928_n.jpg (480x480, 32K)

According to her ex, she doesn't shower for weeks

>spitting on a dog

Yeah it's a psycho
Should be detained and put to place as cockslave for the good of society

This video made 90% of her Chinese audience hungry.

Attached: Cunt.png (443x301, 17K)

Did doggo cummed too fast?

Daily reminder that white chicks fuck dogs and Jow Forums loves bestiality.

Attached: pol loves bestiality.png (2518x1186, 1.06M)

The more I read, the more I became disappointed.

Attached: 1510632408538.jpg (480x480, 28K)

How the fuck do you accidentally upload a video?

She uploaded the wrong version. You can tell it was an outtake.

I have more respect for a dog than a nigger

That isn't abuse. It's cunty. It shows that she has no idea how to own the dog she has. It shows that she is so self involved that she seeks to punish an animal trying to show her affection. But it isn't abuse.

Good, fuck dog nutters and their owners. Mutts are useless

Not having strong naming conventions and following them;
>Dogvideo.wma
>Dogvideo(1).wma

One is unedited, the other is edited, both have same thumbnail. Literal who thot clicks on wrong one and hits upload.

What is wrong with white "women"?

Let's hope that ISIS spots your head and borrows it for a street football match

>How the fuck do you accidentally upload a video?

Youtuber here, the raw uncut footage file was in the same folder I bet and she just clicked the wrong one for upload. That's why I always watch the video before publishing. Always blows my mind how channels like this have so many subs.

Attached: 1556056321253s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

when are we going to outlaw women from owning dogs

Fucking bitch was so obsessed with making the "perfect" youtube video with her dog that she attacked the dog when it was having fun.
I hope this fucking cunt falls in the shower and gets eaten by the dog.

do you know anything about women? they are all insane

Oh that dog is eating her alright.

Gen Z has been redpilled by youtube. thots, jews, and trannies

6choon wasn't good tho wtf it was just r9k with some "maga" chants mixed in

SHE IS A WOMAN! LEAVE HER ALONE! All this caused by toxic patriarchy and women deserve reparations

Mr. Obvious.....?

...Spic Behavior pilled

Attached: 16602953_10155348885889523_5735474240227244566_n.jpg (161x250, 7K)

>Gen Z has been redpilled by youtube. thots, jews, and trannies
Wrong. They still support them and give them $.

My dog has been leaving little turd nuggets in her bed. I take her outside a lot so it’s not that. She is 7 years old. Maybe old age? It’s been really hot here. Maybe she’s dehydrated? Wtf is wrong anons?

DOGPILLED

Couple issues, let them sort it out.

>linking to TMZ
please kys
webmshare.com/ojP66

I hate dogs so much.

REMINDER THAT SHE IS STILL NOT BANNED AND REMOVED FROM YOUTUBE

REMINDER THAT YOUTUBE WILL NEVER DEPLATFORM HER FOR THIS

REMINDER THAT YOU CAN GET BANNED AND DEPLATFORMED FROM YOUTUBE FOR SAYING THAT TRANSGENDERISM IS A MENTAL ILLNESS

FUCK YOUTUBE

FUCK KIKES

FUCK LEFTISTS

FUCK WHORES

FUCK WOMEN

FUCK NIGGERS

AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 25b.png (1000x1000, 149K)

>has yt all about her dog
>accidentally uploads video where she beats her dog for no or bad reason.
Fortunate or unfortunate depends on how you want to see it.
It comes and tries to say hi, she beats it, then it comes again and tries to say hi she beat it again. At which point the dog is like wtf. Howling. Stupid bitch. Doggo did nothing wrong.
Treats it like a boxing ball for her own frustrations.

Checked, based, and dare I say, Krautpilled

She Fucks The Dog
That is why the Dog Keep going for the Pussy and has such an aggressive manor.

lmao you bloodmouth hypocrites get butthurt over a dog getting smacked but are completely okay with eating animal flesh

Attached: 8bzvoz9jbzz11.jpg (607x767, 89K)

obviously

Itjek iacin she it putting it on for the caneroa

We dont eat our dogs here, chink

She is a trash owner and should have been with dog in proper training. Only fucking niggers think treating a dog like shit is how you have them behave. Dogs are not fucking women you idiot.

>Dogs
>Women
Good moment to post this.
This is why women should not vote.

Attached: 1564768283360.jpg (760x3829, 907K)

You fucking retard don´t know dog behaviour and see what you want to see. It´s not even doing that in the video. Have you ever had a dob or even know how lively dobermans can be?

a dog suffers the same as a pig or cow retard

comprehend what compassion is on a level beyond your own primitive feelings

They don't suffer you fucktard, it's instant death or painless bleeding.

eh, she's just a typical psychotic whore (average woman). That's how she would behave towards a man, but the dog is taking one for the team here.

>lmao you bloodmouth hypocrites get butthurt over a dog getting smacked but are completely okay with eating animal flesh
Animals also eat other animals. I guess you should go arrest them for not being vegetarians. It´s the same tired arguments with you retards over and over again because you are just too fucking stupid to reconsile the world you live in. Animal abuse and cruelty is way different than killing an animal to eat it. Which should be done quick and painless.. Especially one that is bred to be a pet.

You should spend less time sucking your Cousins Dick. Get out of your Mom's Basement.
She is Fucking the Dog, that explains the behavior.
Newfag, Lurk More, and quit posting.

why are you capitalizing random words? is that some sort of dog (no pun indented) whistle to other faggots here? go away

>She is Fucking the Dog, that explains the behavior.
You never had a dog in your life have you? It's pretty obvious that it just wants to be petted. Your fucking mind is a bombed toilet. That´s what your problem is.

lmao you actually believe what they tell you

try questioning things that seem contradictory

"the animals we murder for profit are treated super amazing well"

Attached: 1541544650993.jpg (750x423, 51K)

Um, can I get a BASED in here?

This. You can tell she isn’t hitting the dog hard at all. But her behavior isn’t good. I sure as shit wouldn’t date her.

Oh look an asshole breed of women and dog.

shut up dumbshit

animals do not have a moral compass, we do

you cannot compassionately kill something

blah blah survival scenarios are different blah blah you do not need to consume animal flesh

Attached: 1544858298139.jpg (624x817, 260K)

this "mild" abuse is indicative of prolonged abuse of equal or great caliber. If Child Protective Services receives a 30 second clip of your father inevitably abusing you in 3 different ways within 30 seconds, is that video evidence perhaps indicative of a greater trend of the fact that your father beats you because you're an insufferable faggot???

The Dog is attempting to mount and to give oral. This is common with Dogs that have be sexually trained.

thats it? youre supposed to do that when training them manners. no wonder theyre so many retarded dog owners.

>pig is the same as dog
no it isn't. At least not to humans when we take our whole development to account. As you surely know, dogs and cats were pretty handy to humans throughout our whole history. Cats fended off rodents and other smaller pests from our stockpiled food such as grain. Dogs guarded our hens from foxes, sheep from wolves and generally helped a lot at detecting intruders. Those animals were immensely helpful in making your average farmland household work. That's why people developed bond with them and those animals developed a bond with us. Pigs however were always meant to be eaten, it was their only purpose. Why would you bond with food?

I don't give a flying fuck how the animals are treated, I can't taste the suffering. I know their death is swift and painless, and that it tastes delicious.
Put that shit on the grill.

Attached: wdagfg.jpg (1280x853, 194K)

imagine being so low iq that you put sensory pleasure over morality

Dogs are property ... you can do whatever you want except torture dog didn’t even yelp

>Were just going to see what he does
>Does dog things
>Gets beat to shit :D

This women is so fake and horrible.

Attached: triggered.jpg (4160x3120, 2.59M)

She will play the vagina white card and get away with it. If she was black the dog would be taken away and put down.

When you’re aggressive with a dog all of the time they think it’s ok to play that way. Dumb bitch doesn’t realize you withhold attention to get them to behave. She probably doesn’t even walk it 3 times a day.

Dobies are large but fairly delicate. Fuck this cunt.

Attached: White People Be Like.gif (500x341, 2.82M)

>morality
HAHAHAHAHAHA fuck off pussy leftist cuck

No, it isn’t. I have a female and she did that shit if she wasn’t properly exercised.

>dog misbehaves
>all she did was shove it and hold it down by the neck
How the fuck is that abuse? How the fuck is this Jow Forums related? Also
>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1562940876086.jpg (338x402, 47K)

You can very much taste the suffering as the adrenaline causes an acrid taste.

>animals do not have a moral compass, we do
Eh yes they do they just realize that their part of nature is that they eat other animals. They don´t get angry about it and go in denial like you do. It´s not ideal but it´s what they do.
We do aswell and try to give cows etc. a quick and painless death.
By all means if you want to be a vegetarian go do so. But don´t pretend that because you are vegetarian that all animals etc. in the wild will stop eating eachother. Also don´t act as if people who aren´t vegetarians don´t like or treat animals nicely, those things are far from mutually exclusive, and you should be nice to cows and stuff like that, even if they are ones that get killed for food, because they are living creatures. These things are not mutually exclusive and quite frankly militant vegans act completely logically deranged about this.

Take her to the fucking vet, burgerboy

discovering fire and cooking meat with it let humans develop bigger brains and so become what we are today.
I don't give a fuck about your feelings. Eating meat was a net positive for humans.