I just want to clarify that Jow Forums is satire

Anything that I've ever said here was nothing more than satire, or alcohol induced jokes. If it wasn't me, then it was my roommates that all share my wifi.

Many of us are bad jokesters. We all love diversity, and think African Americans are great. We love Israel and believe that Jews are Gods chosen people. Blacked.com is a based site that is underrated and the 3 letter agencies are all doing great work.

Remember, it's all just satire.

Attached: image.jpg (1137x1599, 261K)

I always assumed everything here was satire. All of my posts are satire.

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS IMAGEBOARD.

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this website.

Attached: 1554604599153.png (740x505, 110K)

cuck

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law.
Digital or otherwise.

Attached: WeAreNotFBIISwear.jpg (975x649, 59K)

Some people didn't get the memo and actually think there is enough of them to sustain a movement haha

>user would later claim this was a joke

Attached: 1455409066472.png (518x539, 310K)

Yeah, uh...me too

Attached: F5D53494-765D-4903-BDC2-96448966F0C9.jpg (576x1024, 81K)

I, for one, enjoy learning about radicals by occasionally posing as one. This helps me teach others the many benefits of diversity.

Nothing I say here is satire all is 1488%truth fuck nsa fuck niggers and fuck jannys

Attached: B35F9E66-594D-4807-AFB5-6E02B57604EF.png (701x369, 275K)

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS IMAGEBOARD.

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this website.

Attached: 1565119360227.jpg (250x184, 6K)

gib milkies

Attached: 1460301200435.png (657x527, 51K)

EVERYTHING POSTED TO THIS SITE BY ME IS NOT A WORK OF FICTION. FUCK JEWS AND FUCK THE FBI. YOU CAN SUCK MY LITTLE MEAT STICK PUSSIES

Its all satire user. Until one day...its not.

Attached: Honklers Home.png (890x960, 416K)

Kek

Cucks

this

Attached: 1563368592075.jpg (641x530, 41K)

every post i've ever made on the entirety of the internet has been for the jokes.
/pol is a board of peace.

Attached: ca704ad772ea9dc2dabe66594d01c39a56734451fbbe4e5d708e5200790d9757.png (862x852, 225K)

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

Attached: IMG_0002.jpg (1020x680, 62K)

dotn you try that nigger texas is falling and if you dont go kill pedro and tyrome in texas trump loses then the jews win because they stacked the deck but if the jews win with democrats and not trump you dont get to be racist and have to go back to pretending you dont feel sick when you see 3 brown guys in a grocery store

>alcohol induced jokes
This.
This is my favorite time to visit Jow Forums.

She is 17. You are a pedophile.

they're joking, they just told you all of the posts made on this site are jokes...including those posts.

Attached: 7d82e49686f5a72c3471f147b1cacc0c942b6e55b861968c071d2239cfb32614.png (671x519, 146K)

Is this OP satire and/or sarcasm?

I see what u did there lol nice deegeetz

Fake tits or not if I ran a into that during the apocalypse I would fuck until I pass out.

We are all getting the rope anyway. Trump is making “hate crimes” punishable by death and criticizing Zionist Jews and Israel and hurting Jew feelings will soon be punishable by death. See ya later virgins.

I must clarify that my use of Jow Forums has also been nothing but satire. Any statements made by me do not reflect who I am. It is a shame that I must clarify this, but nonetheless, there has been some shocking stuff here that cannot go disregarded. I always came here to have fun, and I have tapped into topics I now regret. I shall still come here, because some of the content is entertaining, but to reiterate, I am not an extremist. I wish everyone in the world long lives and good health.

She looks like a MILF. Besides, here in NZ, 16 is the age of consent, so it's aye okay for me but not him? Get a grip.

I agree.

You have the right to remain silent.
Everything you ever said on this website has been documented, and will be used against you in a court of law. You can't pussyfoot your way out of this, unless you want to go to Walmart.

Attached: bf.jpg (1024x962, 206K)

I hate niggers.

kys faggot. and im not being ironic or satire.

>pussies
every post i ever made on this or any other website has been straight from the heart. gas the kikes race war now nigger faggot spic the holocaust never happened but it should have
t. 8

not your jurisdiction moose rider.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nm0hg8bF4w1qiuilw_500.png (499x499, 93K)

Of course it's satire, just like all of my posts.

Attached: Dumfounded.gif (181x159, 1.78M)

OP is a bitch assed pussy fuckin FAGGOT.

I MEANT EVERY FUCKING WORD I EVER SAID HERE!

You’re a fag

everything I ever said here was a lie

except for this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this. and this.

It is very poor satire then - shut it down till people can do better.

Now that IS approaching satire... but will not help you at all.

and that

Everything I said on Jow Forums represents my actual irl views and I'm going to act on them. You can't stop me shabak I am growing stronger

Attached: 1563745465056.png (1819x2551, 1.54M)

Satire. Yes, of course. Hello?

Attached: WhatsupLadies.png (678x768, 217K)

What I said was never satire.
I never said it at all.

Attached: snifffffff.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

>tits are just bags of fat
Doesn't look like it at all

Stop making these threads you brainless faggot.

Jow Forums is a board of peace, death to those who don't submit to Jow Forums ideologies....

Attached: pepe-fren (10).jpg (392x331, 23K)