What’s Jow Forums‘s take on Benzos?

Good?
Bad?
>Degenerate?

Attached: A087506F-CBC6-42D2-9F1D-1768A3A7FC7A.jpg (666x500, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_Substances_Act#Schedule_IV_drugs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're overrated but I suspect they'll become (in the US, not in more sane countries) the new boogieman after the opioid scare is over.

Literally the least recreational of any drug billed as recreational. They just make you tired.

worst class of drugs ever
kill anyone on them who wont kill themselves

Do nothing for me.

They're great if you want to become a zombie.

After I graduated, before I could start law school, I had to go off of alcohol. Benzos helped prevent me from going into alcohol withdrawal seizures. I'd say they were lifesaving for me. You could abuse them to the point of degeneracy, but they are very useful. Benzos can help for a variety of different health problems.

Attached: 1565197782017m.jpg (819x1024, 112K)

Pretty effective for what they are supposed to do: calm you the fuck down. Highly addictive, and withdrawal can be deadly. They should only be prescribed for short periods, and under clinical supervision.

POP 4 XAN THEN I FUCK A NIGGA BITCH

They’re for situational use, or helping you fall asleep every once in awhile. Can take some of the edge off stimulants. Zoomers take them because its cheap and it makes you feel ok with not having any future to look forward to.

I once got in 3 car wrecks in 24 hours on benzos. Didn't get arrested till the last time when I left the scene. After I got out of jail and went back to work people kept asking me if I liked it. How should I know, I didn't remember a thing. Not reccomended.

Was on Klonopin for six years. It was okay but felt mentally slow. Prescribed as a kid for panic disorder so I had no idea I wasn't supposed to be on them for more than a maximum of a few months. I think I lost a few IQ points. Would recommend for panic though, but only for a few months.

Fun on occasion but not something that should be used regularly. Also useful for the occasional bout of anxiety.
They definitely shouldn't be given out as prescriptions to be used every day, they should more or less just be something that people use as needed rather than being dependent on them.

They're super fucking dangerous and recreational use of them is degenerate in the extreme.

>Degenerate
the most degenerate drug possible when abused heavily

I've had seizures coming off benzos. The withdrawals last for weeks, it's fucking awful.

They're highly addictive. That's my opinion.

>least recreational
>Xanax

Do you have any experience with benzos at all?

Just buy clonazolam online for $50/gram. Active dose is about 250 micrograms, so you get 4,000 doses for $50.

Go fuck urself benzos are very very bad.

Need it for depression/ ptsd

Attached: 28A94CF7-4BB1-4FEB-AD2E-F346A411FDE7.jpg (1080x1233, 183K)

Probably not a good idea to have narcotics shipped to your house. I bet you glow in the dark.

Nah. I'm a heavy alcoholic, I get my drugs "for free" next time I'll end up in a detox clinic.

Clonazolam isn't scheduled. It's completely legal.

How so relatable

Super dependence forming and lowers iq.

Degenerate as fuck. I had a heavy Xanax addiction and sold them as well. Almost killed my self doing that shit. You loose your conscience and literally don’t give a fuck. I remember I became blood brothers with someone I met the same night, I only remembered because of the giant gash on my hand. DONT DO DRUGS!

Ppl get delivered drugs all the time. Not that serious. Glows have bigger fish to fry so to speak t. Genuine addict. Unfortunately

Fucking love them. It was like turning the volume down in my head. I could sleep so well. I’d love to take a handful and just drift away and never wake up

Def could be an addict with these

Like all drugs, they only make these problems worse in the long run.

>I smoke weed for my anxiety!
>I drink booze for my anxiety!
>I pop opioids for my anxiety!

all pills that aren't essential and prescribed by your doctor are degenerate and a crutch for being a pussy

even when your doctor prescribes pills be skeptical because he's probably just doing it for free shit from the pharmaceutical company

I knew the pharma Jew was up to no good

What is Clonazolam? I guess I was misreading your post because I immediately assumed you were talking about clonazepam but just misspelled it.

This

>Genuine addict. Unfortunately
stop

Attached: iktf.png (920x218, 282K)

gee a pill that if you stop taking cold Turkey you just die. thats about as unbiased as you can get fren

Some people do if for actual problems.

Link?

b
u
m
p

It's a highly potent benzo, probably the most potent in existence. As I said, active dose is about 250 micrograms, less if you aren't tolerant or are small.

Maybe so. But OP is a neck beard and needs to stop while he’s ahead

drugs are for losers. run five miles straight or at least until youre no longer a faggot.

Based

Used to LOVE popping around a combination of Xanax, Valium and Klonopin before going out drinking about 20 years ago, but now, that shit just makes me want to fall asleep.
RIP to the days of cheap Thai pharmacies sending 100 tabs to me for about $10 plus postage, those were the fucking days.

Superior to that weak ass Ambien/Lunesta garbage. Temazepan/Flurazepam = good night's sleep.

They’re extremely bad for you. I had terrible detox from them. Thank God I am off of it. They fuck your brain for a while after too, you’ll have uncontrolled twitches and shit sometimes, if you go cold turkey off of them after being prescribed them for a long time you can have seizures. Fuck Benzos. I thought they were fun.

What you think of Lorezapam?

Runner's high is a meme desu senpai

Don’t know what your talking about. Faggot

What about ppl who do it for anxiety

Benzos killed a relative of mine just a year ago. I wouldn't touch those if I were you.

Just stop kiddo

I have had 45 seizures from stress and not sleeping. I had 3 during 2013 then I had 2 of the fuckers last week. I wasn't taking any drugs though.

Very weak and the worst benzo probably.

Work stress and friends screwing me over caused me to have a nervous breakdown 2 years ago. Only thing that helped me recover was benzos. Was I on them too long? Yes. Are they abused by most people who are on them? yes. Did they stop me from jumping out a window? Also yes.

They should be a last resort but aside from fucking lobotomizing someone, when you're losing your mind from anxiety and dissociation, they are lifesavers.

I am OP

Attached: ECC7052A-E325-4547-9782-76AB15A58B80.gif (400x396, 1011K)

Like a better version of alcohol. More dangerous too because unlike alcohol you can eat more and more without puking.

It’s more about being a fucking badass then getting high off running

It was good enough for James Bond in Moonraker.

Attached: tumblr_oqbtmvZptW1tgh17uo9_1280.jpg (850x1407, 564K)

They work but the withdrawal is so not worth it.

it is literally schedule 4 in the US retard en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_Substances_Act#Schedule_IV_drugs

Clonazepam is not clonazolam, dumb fuck.

Then stop while you’re ahead

Jeff (((Benzos))) is my greatest ally.

Attached: 172929838338 23 (1).jpg (750x730, 103K)

Lift, you faggot.

They're degen as shit but even still nitrazepam is very nice. You can die quite easily though.

Attached: 1471291555959.jpg (1600x966, 1.02M)

Good for anxiety
Required for some muscle spasm conditions

Little recreational value, in that anything you can do with them, you can do better with just more ethanol.

Trip bro spotted

Attached: E3DDC16C-2E14-4418-9CA8-F078BDAAFF04.jpg (722x767, 306K)

i'm super fucked up and wrecked with anxiety right now since i had a panic attack 3 weeks ago and 4 more since. i don't know what happened, hadn't had a panic attack in years and a couple days after that i started feeling super anxious all the time and have been since.
something feels fucked up with my brain. i need to feed myself downers otherwise i'm having terrible anxiety. its mostly a body feeling, i can tell myself i'm ok and try to calm down but it doesnt work well.
been absolutely fucked trying to see a psychiatrist for long term meds. i hate fucking pills but i need them now. but the system is fucked so i'm taking xans i got from some puerto rican guy until i see my doctor or a psychiatrist or someone who's not dogshit useless and can prescribe something other than ativan which is not a long term solution. worst time of my life and i don't know what to do
>thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 159529756577.jpg (1125x1026, 113K)

I’ll lift your moms pussy onto my dick it will feel warm and juicy too

Nah, you can't OD on Benzos; it's almost impossible. This is why they replaced Barbiturates, which you could OD on.

You can OD on ethanol easily, though, and the effects are exactly the same as Benzos for recreation.

Kys now.

Hang in there. This too shall pass

Nope, and I'm a chemist.

You can't OD on Benzos in any reasonable amount.

Whereas you can die with 700mls of 40% ethanol if you're alcohol naive.

Living in this Jewish matrix really takes a toll

>you can't OD on Benzos; it's almost impossible
true. however, if you mix them with opiods or alcohol it's a very different situation.

Hard bro ty

Let's just xanax has lead to me getting kicked out of my house, kicked out of my aprarment, and gave me a drug charge with a total of 3 weeks of no memory at all. Worse than heroin and i speak from experience.

Check

Yes, though both of those you can OD on easily enough on their own.

But yes, you could realistically accidentally OD with a combo without meaning to.

Benzos are poor for recreation; the only people that "like" them, are people with underlying anxiety conditions, so it makes them feel more normal (i.e., good).

60 mg a night says I do.Easily the best sleep medicine you can get. Faggots like you are why they are trying to ban them.

I lost a week too the shit. I came too and realized I didn't want to live like that. Glad I didn't get addicted and was able to just "have fun" for a bit.

I’m recovering. Still on mmt but very low dose. Used to love my opiods/benzos. Would preschoolers all day to help stop one kid from going down my path

Xanax will just make you less anxious, and in high doses, sleepiness. You were most likely having something else going on.

Opiates are better

Attached: IMG_20190808_143137.jpg (4000x3000, 733K)

Shut up newfaggot

Go on...

Attached: BallPit.jpg (590x295, 43K)

Or just don't get addicted. I Take these to fall asleep. If I don't need them, I don't take them. If you truly get to the dosage where you have physical withdrawals then it's your faults not the drugs tbqh

Preach all day*

What about people with anxiety?

Ignore the nigger. Look at him project in this thread because of his weak mental fortitude

Sure, I mean technically you're choking on your own vomit and it's not the benzos and your depressed central nervous system that have killed you but I doubt that distinction will mean much when you're dead.

Attached: Poundshillingpence.jpg (1280x1920, 1.51M)

Take as prescribed. Easily abused and addictive substance though. But it can serve it’s purpose

I Second this

I hate retards and attention whores who claim Alprazolam (Xanax) gets them high xD lol. It fucking doesn't. It drugs you and gives you amnesia and makes you act as if you had room temperature IQ.
I was heavily into benzos and that's the one I abused the most since it was super easy to get in my shithole. Is super fast acting but it wears out fast so you start redosing all day long, it has no recreational value as it is no "fun" and sometimes I'd get anxiety about not feeling anxious.
Would usually mix with alcohol too.
Also bromazepam is the absolute worst and strongest for me, even after months of using Alprazolam and Clonazepam that one would knock me out so badly I could barely walk.
Benzos are no "fun" they have no recreational use, they just numb you which is what most of us want to not feel anything.
I hate everyone who pretends they're badass or quirky for popping some benzos.

Also in my shithole you can buy fentanyl and midazolam on Facebook. Thank God I stopped being a junkie before I found out

In junior year of high school I bought into the whole xanax being cool thing. I asked my psychiatrist for them, and amazingly he prescribed them. I took them and literally cannot remember anything for a couple weeks, and eventually, me being on them ended up with me breaking into a local abandoned house in my town, climbing onto the roof, and almost falling off. Absolutely would not recommend, do not do them, they're retarded. Sounds like a fake story but truly 100% not.

You funny. I’m glad you got real with these kids

I’m on 2 mgs of Ativan rn. This is the 3rd time and biggest dose I’ve tried. Feeling calm

I believe you. Way to catch yourself. Go on and do great things