COPS ARE FAGGOTS- STAY TUNED

Attached: FAGGOT.jpg (828x910, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4
youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They take an oath to uphold the constitution, what's the fucking point anymore.

And he's correct . If police r told to take yr guns then they will and no you won't shoot them when the knock on yr door.
Pls stop larping rambo

No they are not ! Politicians uphold or rip the constitution and it's the police that follow the laws the politicians make

poLice yeah they are faggots.

Attached: stormfront white pride world wide.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Did anyone expect anything different?

>t. Vpn kike or literal retard

Attached: 1565128026750.png (680x665, 667K)

Fuck this unprincipled bitch. I swore a duty to uphold the constitution as long as I’m in this job. If my supervisors tell me to confiscate arms, they can have my gun and my badge because I’m fucking quitting this shit.

This stupid faggot just signed his death warrant

Or i dont understand 4d sarcasm

Dude you’re already violated the constitution currently by enforcing numerous other laws.

Violating*

>confiscates law abiding citizens firearms
>gets killed by a nigger with a stolen handgun
Serves him right

Tell me which one I personally enforced that violated the constitution, please.

I didn't know the Derbyshire Police were recruiting X-Com recruits these days

You searched my vehicle (my property) without a warrant.

Some will be fired and replaced with lower IQ niggers who definitely won't even think before they follow orders. That's why the elites want our country to be more mongrelized and niggerized, it helps the elites thrive essentially.

It may be his job, but unfortunately for him, I lost all of my guns in an unfortunate boating accident.

Carrol v. Ohio

>swore an oath
Whatev’s it’s just a job.
5 days a week.

Attached: 0D1F9565-E8CD-4D7D-943B-B204E2B3B0F4.jpg (253x200, 5K)

if they start confiscating guns then a lot of them will die, so good luck with that

Stop larping .laws change by politicians and if they bring law to kill people wearing red shirts then that's that.
You get to vote and since you voted for these politicians then tuff!
Inb4 but I didn't vote for em

As a police officer, that guy is a spineless, unprincipled faggot traitor. Praise the sun for Alaskan gun laws and our overall constitutional respect.

Every last firearm restriction that was legislated at the federal level and enforced by you at the local level is unconstitutional. “Shall not be infringed” is pretty fucking clear. States can have their own firearm legislation but you still enforce federal laws at the local level.
I’m sure your agency has K-9 units, these being unconstitutional as well. Only in fucking clown world does an animal which cannot speak “signaling” constitute probable cause in any legal sense of the word. I’m also sure your agency has DUI checkpoints, these being blatantly unconstitutional as well despite the surpreme court cucking out to the law enforcement agencies over it. Need any more blaring examples, Chief?

cops are at best drones, at worse they enjoy it. Of course they're going to fucking take your guns instead of get fired. After all, they still have their guns.

Attached: rp4s4St.jpg (750x600, 47K)

What a bootlicking faggot.
I'm a nurse. If my job told me to harm the patients I would refuse like a man instead of "just doing my job"
Disgusting.

Attached: image0.jpg (606x960, 195K)

Fucking faggot indeed.

JUST
FOLLOWING
ORDERS

All well and good till his family gets dox'd and someone takes a contract out. Have a cop cousin who's pretty damn corrupt, he busted a few really bad people and had to lay low with the whole family for years. Seriously, I would not want to be a cop in this day and age, the real bad guys are far better armed and trained. Doesn't help that they have to work in an ever growing hostile populace that doesn't care when they die.

>cops are an enemy of the people and only exist to generate revenue for their county
wow, what a shocker

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4
Every fucking time !

You posted case law, I suspect he needs sock puppets. Stay true brother, these idiots don’t know how much they’ll depend on you in an second revolution. No one lives that goes it alone.

>bullet graze
>gravely wounded

Fucking Burgers.
>durr we have a gun violence
>continues killing innocent people in the middle east
>continually trying to start war

Danebro, this is the USA, people here are notorious backstabbers, it's why we're having the problems we are now.

>I was just following orders
They put NatSoc to death for following orders. You comfy being held to that same standard?

The absolute state of bongfags.

hurr durr im only followign orders fock yu

Good on you

Cop here, keep your guns and bullets. My job is to keep people safe and stem the tide of violence. Also don’t drink and drive you faggot, I’m tired of seeing kids end up in the hospital because you couldn’t handle your shit

>hey look this corrupt judge ruled that tyranny was okay so I'm not violating the constitution even though it states the opposite
fuck off cuck

Can't trust the fucking cops.

>so a cult m ember posted a twitter screenshot with my keyword in it

do you fucking retards thing this is subtle or doing anything but make people hate you more?

We don’t live in an ethno state friend. Without reasonable intrusion - Jamel would be raping three times a day. I, for one, do not wish for RPGs and Grenades to be sold next to KFC on MLK blvd. Cure the Jewish problem, then make it white again (as it was at the signing) and then open up the 2A back to 1776 levels. With 56% white... I’m glad we have gun laws such as no ownership by felonies. Half the monkeys in jail have gun charges giving them years. You want them free?

Yep. I'm in health care too. This is a perfect analogy.

Just following orders. What could I do? The mentality of the eternal faggot. Men follow orders until the orders compromise their integrity as men. It's that fucking simple. Otherwise you are less than human.

Well, as a lawyer, I can tell you that there is a 110% chance that at some point in your career (even if only on the job for 6 months or less) you violated someone's constitutional rights. It is very easy to do so, and most cops do not even realize they did it. However, most violations of some constitutional right are so minor that they practically speaking are irrelevant for anything but an academic exercise (i.e. something that a lawyer would notice/discuss).

>job is to keep people safe
get real, faggot. your job is to make money for the city

>Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748

Your job is to enforce laws, not protect citizens, as ruled by the Supreme Court. The fact that you don’t even know what your own fucking job is proves how absolutely retarded police officers are.

This is a pretty good analogy

Yep. Speed laws are a good example. Cops are too fucking lazy and cowardly to patrol winding canyon roads or highways, but they will have the speed limit drop 40 mph in 100 yards as you approach their Podunk shithole town so that they can rob you at gunpoint in order to buy a fancier cruiser.

No one, especially a man should be taken serious when using emojis

Mobsters used to come around and make shop owners pay them money for "protection." Now the IRS comes around and makes you pay them money for "protection." I see no distinction whatsoever.

Ok if everybody else is larping.

As a retired mig29 pilot and rocket scientists and part time judy , iv got to say in my professional opinion you should all be hung for been massive faggots

Well regulated

yeah man it's cool to let jews do whatever they want to you

they cant be fire for refusing an order that violates the constitution.

Please tell me this post was bait.

Attached: 431FBF25-BB3A-45AA-A671-5B00B742B84B.png (500x544, 149K)

>if everyone voted to kill people in red shirts that's part and parcel
jsus christ. So you dont believe you have an actual right to live beyond the pleasure of the state?

Yeah, Texas is littered with places like that, the highway will be 75 but then it drops into the 40s in their scab of a city. Of course, there's always a pig sitting right at the transition in a {current year} Ford® F-150 King Ranch Edition.
I feel so much safer knowing that the speed limits that were set in the 1940's, before anti lock brakes existed and cars weighed five times more than they do now are being enforced at all times.

Translation: Well functioning

You ever had real job?
Yr boss can fire you for not liking you ,he just gives diff reason like yr always late and shit at yr job

Why do so many cops lie and say they support the second amendment?

I don't get it. It makes no sense.

Imagine if your job is to control a population, and to enforce gay fucking laws that are based on Christianity, like drug prohibition. If your job tells you to kick down someone's front door because he possesses drugs, would you want that person to be armed or unarmed?

See, it makes no fucking sense for the cops to say they support the second amendment. I suspect what they really mean is they support gun ownership for right-wing white people only.

>If my supervisors tell me to confiscate arms
>they can have my gun

Attached: hominid, I.jpg (736x552, 37K)

Cops are mindless thugs. They are unskilled idiots doing whatever they are told, even if it is immoral, illegal, and treasonous.

our jobs don't have unions with their own team of defense lawyers itching for a chance to tell the state to suck their jewish cock.

I live in the real world .laws change and if you have a liberal people's then you will get libtard laws and the police will have to accept it or quit .
No I don't like our elites or 90% of our brain washed sheep but that's just how it is

Drug dealers and assassins bank robbers are just doing their job, leave them alone

This kill all cops. Heil Hitler

>enforce gay fucking laws that are based on Christianity, like drug prohibition.
If we had Christian laws, alcohol would be illegal and faggots like you would get put to death

Attached: AFaggot.jpg (540x960, 47K)

in theory, no. in practice, yes.

>tell me what I did as an individual Jew to further Jewish hegemonies

We do have Christian laws, stupid fuck.

Alcohol is considered okay in Christianity. That's why it's legal but other drugs are banned. That faggot Jesus drank wine in the Bible.

You should be put to death, you retard.

Have you even read the Bible, you colossal kike faggot? Obviously not.

If you could buy RPGs and grenades at KFC all the niggers would be dead. I’m all for it. Arm all the fucking nogs and make abortion illegal

Good for him. We don't need lawlessness. Gotta confiscate these weapons of war and learn to live like a civilized nation.

>western representative democracies are capable of holding politicians accountable
just fucking end yourself already

>and no you won't shoot them when the knock on yr door
go to burgerland and try that,
I won't expect to hear how it worked out for you

>It's ok that I'm a traitor to my own countrymen cause it's my job!

Attached: civil-war-115.jpg (1404x1095, 247K)

remember when cops went house to house confiscating weapons after katrina? lol, yup.

Oh fuck off, Drinking and driving helps to curb population loser

Cops are baby dicked misanthropes that extort money from working class people on behalf of ZOG

I have no guns for them to take from me, they were all lost in the great boating accident of July 4th 2019. A real shame, truly.

Why couldn't he find another job if he's asked to do something morally reprehensible? Oh right, because if he wasn't paid to harass grandpa and take people's guns he'd be pumping gas.

A worthless goon.

the cops took like 500 guns out of thousands and most of those were junk

part of the oath is upholding laws that they disagree with. now they are going to have to decide if they are willing to die to infringe on the constitutional rights of law abiding citizens

Attached: sagahtnd.jpg (384x288, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI
its the idea that these cops will willingly go into your house without a warrant and ransack your shit until they find a gun.

and?

juss doin muh dooty. i got mine, fuck you

>its my job, i love the 2nd amendment as much as the next guy but it puts food on my table
I guess this guy hasn't considered the possibility that when he goes out to confiscate firearms he might be leaving that place in a body bag. Seems he's not really taking it seriously, like this is the same as him having to give someone a speeding ticket.

The larping has to stop.
3police knock on your door and ask for your guns.
a.You hand them over.
B. Shoot them.
C. Resist ,scream n shout like spoiled brat and police arrest you and take ya guns.
Every 4years but ofc we the tiny alt right don't feel like are listened to because we aren't .again politicians listen to brainwashed sheep not us

JUST DOIN MUH JOB

is Jow Forums just learning the basics of warfare?
Food is power.

>social media accounts are people
how do i know that? how do you know that?

Attached: eddie.png (423x357, 254K)

That pic makes perfect sense to me , I've been here too long .

>99% MISS

When , not where . I misread . Still been here too long .

Noice digies

Attached: RO_Salute.gif (498x211, 954K)

I'd still rather be fired then ordered to my death on a gun confiscation team. Once it starts I imagine it's going to be real rough on the officers dealing with guerrilla tactics. Booby trapped houses and false reports leading to traps.
I think i'd happily get fired from that job.

I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Laws that violate the Constitution won't be enforced. In order for there to be mass gun grabs by LEOs, there would need to be a huge cultural shift. That takes time and serious amounts of brainwashing. The Jews don't have us quite there yet but they're trying.

I'll tell your future Americans .
One day you will have a libtard president that will change the constitution and ban all weapons ,maybe pieces by pieces rifles today ,handguns tomorrow and it will be your own people's that will vote for it.
Only thing that can save the West now is operation condor