Good Jow Forums video games

Hey guys just trying to get some recommendations for some good geo politcal games, that arent overly blue pilled.

Currently playing Hearts of Iron IV but looking for something new.

Attached: Hearts-of-Iron-IV.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wargamer.com/reviews/command-modern-air-naval-operations-1-01-review
youtu.be/oKe__Ztjw68
digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/dcs_combined_arms/
youtu.be/zB2SHxpEZRs
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685069894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hearts of Iron III with Black ICE

Takes some getting used to but once you get a handle on it it's pretty satisfying.

Victoria 2 with HFM is nut tier. Sad that the mod hasnt been updated so ive been playing HPM.

get a better game fag

Attached: generals.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Play Ck2 and enjoy the patriarchy

C&C generals was great, too bad the franchise is dead

I'll check those mods out

>blue pilled
You talk like a fag

fuck this thread

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_flan_seeyouflan__f3b768e7632052ce2ec6948574bd3888.jpg (1000x1414, 549K)

you suck dick like a girl

Age of Empires 2 is also a classic

i played it for 5 minutes last year and never went back.

Generals is way better.

Cities:Skylines

Attached: CS Detroit map.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

So this is how you incels pass your time while blacks rape your women
Typical manchildren

Attached: IMG_1619.jpg (640x482, 90K)

Mount & Blade

t. thinks video games cause violence

Democracy 3

Attached: Democracy3 2014-11-16 17-36-31-98.jpg (1440x900, 121K)

>historical ww2 game
>has the Soviet great purge
>doesn't have the holocaust
Hmm

is paradox telling us they are holohoax conspiracists?

> on Jow Forums
> complaining about wasting time

paradox are the ultimate jews though. their DLC policy is a kike's wet dream and they purposely release their games underdeveloped with the idea of releasing more dlc for stuff that should be in the game day 1.
the only reason they get away with this shit is because they're the only company making grand strategy games.
one of the former CEOs was actually mocking people that complain about their blatant kikery the other day.
that all being said victoria 2 is GOAT

Playing vicky 2 atm , such a great game. I mainly play Greece(since i am Greek)

wargamer.com/reviews/command-modern-air-naval-operations-1-01-review

youtu.be/oKe__Ztjw68

Why?

Machinky, worth every penny of 25 bucks! & Generals Zero Hour, still holds true today

Idiot

how about a recommendation for a fiction book or book series that is geo-conflict military strategy based. sci-fi?
pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_6737.png (1024x657, 830K)

Digital Combat Simulator has many modules you can buy, mainly focusing on high quality aircraft sims, but it also has a module for theater strategy and tactics

digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/dcs_combined_arms/

>DCS: Combined Arms gives you control of ground forces during the battle. Use the Command Map to move ground forces, set artillery fire missions, and control the ground battle. Assume the role of a Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) in multiplayer and designate targets for player-controlled close air support aircraft, or directly control armor vehicles or air defense weapons and engage the enemy.

>Play DCS: Combined Arms as a real time strategy game, a first person armor warfare game, or direct the ground battle from the cockpit of a DCS aircraft like the A-10C Warthog, Ka-50 Black Shark, or P-51D Mustang.

>DCS: Combined Arms supports both single player and multiplayer gameplay. When in multiplayer, different players can take on different roles such as artillery commanders, tank commanders, pilots, JTACS, etc. DCS: Combined Arms allows you full control of the battle. All roles can be changed dynamically during the battle.

youtu.be/zB2SHxpEZRs

Attached: Download (2).jpg (1024x576, 123K)

Attached: Download (1).jpg (1024x576, 202K)

Attached: Download (8).jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Crusader Kings 2 is infinitely better than HOI4. Takes a bit to get into but well worth it.

Attached: Download (4).jpg (1024x576, 110K)

Attached: Download (5).jpg (1024x576, 115K)

Attached: Download (3).jpg (1024x576, 117K)

HFM is still better, but I wish I could play Kaiserreich, for some reason it never works for me on victoria

Literally any game made by Paradox
>CK2
>EU4
>Vicky 2
>HOI3/4
>Cities Skylines

Attached: CrusaderPepe.png (345x400, 156K)

Europa Universalis IV with the MEIOU and Taxes mod

You have dynamic population growth depending on different factors. More infrastructure will attract more people and business, disease can wipe whole regions out, in war you can go on a genocidal rampace and plunder and raze whole cities. The 3 estates all have powers and different interests.

Probably the best game I ever played (only with mod).
They are currently working on 3.0 where intra-estate-conflicts will be a thing

Nah I don't feel like paying for a full priced game to get 1 plane. Why do flight sims think they can get away with this?

Find some TOM CLANCEY and/or look up authors like him .

War in the east and war in the West are worlds better than hoi. Uboat is good but ea.

That's why I pirate all their game, not paying hundreds of bucks for a game

Fight Night Round 3.

Spit out my beer reading your screen name !

Attached: HERESY.jpg (3840x1080, 822K)

If only it didnt crash every fucking 5 years... God...
Played the hell out of it anyway tho. Byzantium for ever bitches.

Datadisks for original Ghost Recon. In first you kill niggers, in second communists.

Man, doesn't anybody play Total War?

Shogun 2 is my main, but I play a ton of Napoleon, Rome 2, and Medieval 2.

Try Kaiserreich mod

shut up nigger. This game sucks dick.

Stellaris with human phenotypes mod. Use the co-evolution civic, make your race whites, then make the subservient race niggers. Be authoritarian, xenophobic, militarist, slaver guild. Build gigastructures, be the demiurge.

Fuck niggers!
Fuck xenos!

Pic related was a happy day.

Attached: Stellaris_hours.png (406x166, 79K)

Escape from Tarkov

Conan exiles is a good game that requires playing actual politics with other people. You have to join a clan, build a base, form alliances, destroy your enemies. On a large active server there is plenty of action and politics.

The new one is decent too. Not sure why people don't like it. The ai in total war games has always been brain dead, but they really improved the diplomacy
Their games are good after hundreds in dlc. The newest one sucks.

DCS World is Free. You can just download it with one free usable aircraft, the Russian Frogfoot.
You can buy the full Flaming Cliffs 2 or buy individualy highly detailed aircraft like Black Shark 2

Or you can buy the Combined Arms pack for $35

Everyone plays total war user. Especially stainless steel and third age total war with divide and conquer submod.

Do i get to blow it all up?

honestly I would play Civ 4. It's a fun game and it's not as drawn out and complicated as HOI4 let alone Europa Universalis $

No, it's a city builder.

Get the full mod for Napoleon III total war

I was a huge TW fan for ages but now I'm totally into Arma 3.
Armaholic is the go to place for mods
Red Hammer Studios did the current Russian and US forces equipment mod for free. It's awesome.

Civ 5 with a few mods, is pretty good.

Rimworld. The ancap simulation.

I loved the original Ghost Recon.

Attached: MV5BZDBhYmY0NTYtZjYxNS00ZTMxLWI0NjMtMzNjMTcyMWVhNjM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjcyNzc1NTg@._V1_.jpg (800x1149, 169K)

You don't like it ?

Attached: Download (9).jpg (1024x576, 57K)

It's a pretty nice city, but the thing I don't like about cities skylines is that they don't allow you to build totalitarian looking cities. There was somebody producing a Germania pack, and they didn't end up releasing it, they released one mod which was a massive train station which didn't even fucking work.

HOI4 is basically just everyone dabbing on the Soviet Union because nobody likes communism. Russkie is butt hurt at the idea of countless people living out their fantasy of the Soviet Union being conquered by Germany, Finland, Japan, Romania, Hungary, Falangist Poland, any one of the Baltic States, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, China, Mongolia, Tannu Tuva, etc. etc. etc. because WHO THE FUCK PLAYS HEARTS OF IRON TO EVER PLAY AS A COMMUNIST COUNTRY?

Stellaris before the SJW swedecucks in that studio got rid of all the mods for literal space nazis.

Rising Storm 2 is pretty based senpai.

Jesus Christ just wanted to become Emperor.

hit the gym user

>making your choices based on what others think is "bluepilled"

you are whats wrong with the world

Conflict of nations is a good modern one. It takes for every but allows alliances and allows to work out deals with other nations. All countries are capable of similar technology as long as you have the resources which is probably the one part thats unrealistic.

>any paradox game
what a crock of shit
>CK2
wow other men literally cannot stop fucking my wife, but at least I'm gay now.
>EU4
Women in history, also my advisory literally cannot stop fucking my wife
>Stellaris
Bixnoods in space, mods that changed it were removed

Just wanted to say I literally bought hoi4 today. Done with eu4. I guess I have a long road ahead

Based

Honestly, ive tried playing Hoi4 and i didnt enjoy it. Mostly because they removed unit sprites. I like what they did with the tech and ideology tree, but i feel like they cut corners on the actual strategy behind it.

Attached: 66347870-9E6E-41EF-B1C7-D5D5360DD425.jpg (640x1024, 155K)

Hoi4 equestria at war, better than the base game with all dlc or kaiserreich, most updated mod, and the one all total conversion including kaiserreich are BASED OFF

You won't regret it

Attached: image.jpg (481x400, 74K)

Mount & Blade: Warband, also Napoleonic Wars
Starsector
Underrail

plenty of games allow or even encourage you to roleplay as some partisan
a lot of the time it's more fun to pick the extreme factions (Starsector has literal space jihadis)

see
The guy who created the whites only mod played the great commie game and said, OK, fine, can't have only whites? Guess I'll make a mod that creates every human phenotype. You can be slant, nigger, spic, or white. And they are too scared to delete it now. All the based mods just got renamed or subtlety included in other mods with options to choose what parts you activate at game start.

LMAO FUCK WIZ!

Attached: 1563928701227.jpg (461x276, 156K)

>Bixnoods in space, mods that changed it were removed
Yeah, it sucks. That's why I made civilization of NatSoc space foxes

Wargame red dragon

steel division 2 and sekiro are the only games you should be playing right now

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685069894

Attached: 1560631409222.png (480x360, 271K)

>Stellaris
>Insurgency Sand Storm
>any total way
>Civ games

hoi 4 is alright logistically but the ai doesn't know how to do anything but mass the front line.

also watch a 2hr video tutorial to get prepped.

Separate Human Phenotypes (by Warg) mod, thank me later

nice.

This reminded me before the planets update I used to put my darker looking ayys in mines and farms and the ones with lighter skin/fur in tech and management

I see. Thanks. They should make a commie friendly version maybe? Hearts of Wodka, or Hearts of Potato perhaps? Hearts of Hunger?

Kenshi, Starsector, Rimworld and games in general where player decisions actually matter. Deus Ex (all of them, including 2 and Mankind Divided). Haven't got many hours in 'Outward' but it's looking decent. The post-Morrowind TES and Bethesda Fallout games would rate if they had decent writing, survival modes and combat and the fucking voice acting needs to be dropped to only include NPC barks and introductory dialog for important characters.

ayy lmao same bro

Usually I buy them on release, play that version for a while and whenever they release expansions and dlc I just go to piratebay.
I mean I like their games and will pay for it but fuck your whole dlc milking scheme.

>wow other men literally cannot stop fucking my wife, but at least I'm gay now.
Current playthough, 5 generations in and not a single of my wives had been unfaithful to me, literally sent her a 15 gold gift when you get married and spend first 3 or 4 years of marriage with family focus in your character, she will get pregnant and get the "in love" trait with you.

When it is all said and done, they listen to the community in between updates and DLC releases. Hell, some modders have even been brought on to work with them. I think when EU$, Stellaris, and the others are finalized, they will be magnificent.

BUT GOD FUCK STOP TRYING TO BALANCE STELLARIS! IT SHOULDN'T BE BALANCED! ITS SPACE YOU SWEDEKEKS!

Age of Wonders: Planetfall just comes out and you can main the colonizer faction and BTFO hippies.

how come my city just looks lke tiny blocks and looks like shit and enver looks like that?

Watch Sam Bur on youtube, he is a city planner irl

Factorio