Pot smokers, sexual degenerates...

Pot smokers, sexual degenerates, and people who listen to rap music aka actively perform "nigger worship" all get the rope when the Civil War begins.

May the Black Sun shine down upon you my dear goy as we ready our guns for the taste of flesh. We will rid ourselves of the heathens and anyone who protects them. Remember to recite the 14 words after praying to god tonight.

Attached: whatthefugg.png (1200x1236, 239K)

Based

based 8ch poster cleaning up this board

cringe

have sex incel

Attached: incels_are_left_wing.jpg (2489x2143, 481K)

I smoke weed but hate nigger music and normies come fucking get me faggot I will Muslims jews and gays and commies when the day comes but I'll always smoke my ganja faggot

Attached: 393fbaa2059f5bb100de1d34dee3819b.jpg (512x512, 66K)

Why cannabis users? I'm a combat veteran and I use cannabis daily just to cope with nerve damage (actual, not perceived). I feel like it's better than opiates in that I can actually get up and move around.

*kill

Ffs drunk

what if I drink a lot of cough syrup

that is a pretty good rare pepe, have another

Attached: rarepepe.jpg (674x960, 71K)

Wow I am blazed out of my fucking skull and I couldn't understand a damn thing from this post

Who the fuck cares about you faggots in Britain? You're busy giving your women to Muhammad, get fucked trash. You will definitely not be part of the ethnostate . Unless you have amazing psychic abilities and can see the future or are telepathic while smoking you're just a useless piece of shit degenerate. If you can't put the joint down to focus your mind on the nigger scourge then you're our enemy. Enjoy your nigger worship kike

Attached: wtfeurope.png (640x864, 404K)

Then you have a reason to use the weed. Medicine is medicine, but we cannot accept the recreational or uncontrolled use of the "nigger herb".

I live in NYC, OP. I get high to bear living here and seeing what commies and globalists have done to my city.

Attached: dickhead.png (500x500, 33K)

>commies and globalists

Attached: 1564546851308.gif (480x267, 419K)

> (You)
>Who the fuck cares about you faggots in Britain? You're busy giving your women to Muhammad, get fucked trash. You will definitely not be part of the ethnostate . Unless you have amazing psychic abilities and can see the future or are telepathic while smoking you're just a useless piece of shit degenerate. If you can't put the joint down to focus your mind on the nigger scourge then you're our enemy. Enjoy your nigger worship kike

Attached: yugi.jpg (774x774, 40K)

Weed was discovered as a drug most likely on the ancient eastern Mongolian steppe. It attracts people who are already losers, causing morons like you to hate everything about weed. I'll be high as fuck slaughtering next to you and you won't even know it when I plunge the knife into your back you pathetic edgelord.

>Remember to recite the 14 words

God you're such a fucking faggot. Live the words don't recite them ffs.

kwab

>Weed was discovered as a drug most likely on the ancient eastern Mongolian steppe.
unnecessary trivia to show your knowledge on the subject
>t attracts people who are already losers, causing morons like you to hate everything about weed
this sentence doesn't make sense
>I'll be high as fuck slaughtering next to you and you won't even know it when I plunge the knife into your back you pathetic edgelord.
>you pathetic edgelord.
top lel

Attached: 1563769902140.jpg (512x512, 15K)

but why would u rape her after killing her. makes no sense

So... who exacty will be here to fight our war?
Or do you not know about weimar?
Do you really think standards will be this high? Genetics is the only thing that matters.