50 years ago

So who was behind this camera operating it when NASA filmed the astronauts rocketing back to earth?

Attached: 1541891019292.webm (320x240, 2.29M)

math

Dumbass never heard of a shutter timer.

I'm actually impressed with how stupid you are.

Damn that liftoff looks really fake. I can see why people don't believe it.

No, you bitch ass nigga.
You do this every god damn day.
Same thread. Picture and all.
Sage

Attached: download.png (224x225, 4K)

Do you guys just like sit around waiting for moon threads?

>all american
kek

gets better results than waiting around on /x/

Sorry for having fun.

Aliens?

True

>NASA CAN SEND ROCKETS TO THE MOON BUT CANT MAKE A REMOTE CONTROLLED CAMERA

sut up retard

Why is no lunar dust kicked up schlomo?

It's one guy. look at how quickly the posts are to each other. no activity on the threat for a few minutes and then 3 within seconds of each other.

Pedophiles

The lizard men from space, of course - same as they are behind Trump now.

Whoever it was, they obviously went back for him. R-right?

go back to whatever slow moving shithole board you came from this is the real deal here nigger.

How did it focus and pan on a moving object? How was the video captured in colour?
How was the colour footage broadcast/returned to earth?

I know how stupid I'm making myself sound, but is this real footage?

You didn't even watch it, did you?

Fuck that, how'd they get the tape out of the camera?

The "HEY IM FROM RETARDDIT" is loud with this one...

Hay guise a sheetmetal box with gold wrapping paper ribbon and scotch tape just flew over my house!

it was the guy they left behind. duh. hell non of the astronauts returned alive. they all died and the government just used replacement people

you think gold foil will save it from burning up on reentry? the 1:1 scale model in the smithsonian had walls as thin as cardboard no ceramic tiles

a couple of space stations have burned up by drifting to close to the earth. a american one the old i.s. and a chinese one but i want to say there is another american one in there some where. you think that thing moving fast enough to escape the moons gravity wouldnt burn up?

The earth is flat

oy vey!
Prepare you anus for CIA butt inspection.

Stanly Kubrick

Yes, it's official footage.

But is it 'real' in that they actually did this? Well, I'll leave that for you to decide...

remote controlled or timer..

Attached: Rammstine Amerika.png (1280x1024, 1.74M)

Meticulously timed from back on da Erf
Dontcha feel proud?

Attached: marijuana-in-space.png (750x420, 434K)

Wuddup faggots, this is now a space hoax thread.
The earth is flat, space is a hologram, and you live in a glorified terrarium.

Attached: too-da-moooon.png (504x590, 462K)

I recall a huge ass thread here years ago just discussing what kind of secret proprietary FILM was created (by a single person no less, who took the secret to his grave apparently) for Kodak that could survive the void and being used in space.

It was mostly horseshit and basically conspiracy theory because it can never be replicated. I get why NASA fanboys get riled up, but I mean, when your main defense argument comes down to FILM that CANNOT BE MADE ANYMORE USED BY A CAMERA THAT CANNOT BE MADE ANYMORE, you're just as bad as fake moon landing tinfoils.

I just love having the same arguments over and over again

Attached: SO MUCH FUN.png (1890x978, 489K)

Attached: 1562893166015.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Maybe you're insane.

Attached: 2001.png (1280x800, 552K)

Attached: 1562893598829.webm (720x576, 1.55M)

I kekked hard

Attached: holes.png (510x591, 285K)

Attached: nasa-666.jpg (2000x776, 280K)

>rainbow glitter

was the moon gay?

Attached: cosmologies.jpg (530x531, 88K)

That is a grid to show motion (or lack of motion) of objects. Its not a blue screen jack off.

>math
maths for fags

Checkmate, globo

Attached: round-room.jpg (688x517, 65K)

id like to get inside her space shuttle

based and big steamy shit all over that nz-idiot

Attached: nasa-lies.png (720x720, 831K)

>So who was behind this camera operating it when NASA filmed the astronauts rocketing back to earth?
An electric motor, you fucking idiot.

>fags and german trannies made it to the moon before you did

Attached: corpuscular-rays.jpg (904x600, 66K)

>dickhead stole an image
wow nasa btfo

Right? Last time someone posted some sexy ayys in response, hoping we can see something equally spectacular ITT

Attached: redbull.jpg (564x555, 41K)

>id like to get inside her space shuttle
you upsidedown kangaroo aussie fucks are all degenerate sex perverts, you know that?

>nasa btfo
amen brother

Attached: clouds.png (650x707, 419K)

>aussie fucks are all degenerate sex perverts
post proof

Attached: nasa-says.jpg (1344x960, 154K)

I don't get it. Explain to an autist plz

Who said it left in the first place?

there's supposed to be no gravity in the ISS so an alien micro-organism noticed a great opportunity to troll schizos down on earth.

how did the film get back to earth?

>post proof
bro we team up against the aussies and leafs around here, you dim communist summer fuck

holy shit, checkmate moontheists.

I just want to see some kinky shit
Don't get all roomtemp on me

Attached: sryfam.jpg (1138x1136, 63K)

>"It looks so ridiculous and impossible," the SpaceX CEO [Elon Musk] told reporters after the Falcon Heavy megarocket launched the car into space yesterday, "You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly."

Attached: 1554402297333.png (660x440, 254K)

Attached: (You).jpg (765x630, 49K)

It's a fucking model. Believe it or not, this existed before cgi. Goddamn zoomers.

>The album cover is a photograph taken byNASAafter debris created a small hole in theirSolar Max Satellitein 1984. The image was made public in 2006.

Fucking retard

A woman with a bad hair day pretends to be in space, gets BTFOd when
>Snap back to reality, ope there goes gravity

Attached: plane-window.jpg (564x752, 90K)

These are all very simple engineering challenges to overcome. Today even retards like you can buy a high speed camera and set it up to take a slomo video of a bullet hitting something.

i was legit curious, was the camera on a big string? aliens? we are secretly on the moon right now?!

I like to think they left a guy sitting there because he was a giant cunt.

And how did they collect the footage?

Really makes you think

Attached: pov.jpg (720x720, 81K)

Killer argument Steve.

Transmitted to the command module wirelessly, probably.

>trusting wikipedia and snopes
(((wew)))

Attached: complete-the-curve-1.jpg (640x614, 56K)

It is fake. Special effects werent so advanced back then so it blew the minds of boomers.

>slomo
The fuck did you call me?

Attached: tycho.jpg (654x713, 78K)

Fitting that there's a goalpost in the image.

No, you are the retard. You either mindlessly believe a fucking fairy tale which had very powerful political utility and could have been faked in the age of fakery we are in now and were in then. But no, instead of thinking about it open-mindedly, you just swallow this shit down and believe it whole hog. user is asking some simple questions. And your ignorant ass reply shows an utter incomprehension of logic. For case in point, the idea of a remote controlled camera is not strange even IF NASA could not go to the moon. But the whole idea you espouse, that if NASA went to the moon, then a remote control camera should be no problem, simply misses the point. Namely, that the hypothetical "if" in that statement is EXACTLY what is in question, whether they went to the moon or not.

If I can move a boulder with my mind, then moving a dining table with my mind should be no problem.

YOU are the retard.

What if the Earth is a Cube?

Attached: tWyrfqz.jpg (3456x1944, 747K)

Or a tauroid

Attached: tauroid.png (500x375, 182K)

Attached: Altitude - Going Up.webm (948x402, 2.37M)

its as real as climate change you stupid nazi republican white supremacist

>back then

Attached: 1561955593274.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

The mission commander parked the Lunar Rover around 1/4 of a mile away from the LEM. The Rover had a remotely controlled TV camera on board which could be operated by mission control.

Ah, yeah I get it now. I thought that arrow was pointing at that weird white object and I was wondering what the heck is it? I don't get what you're pointing at. But yeah, I noticed that drop falling and it didn't even click that she was in space and so it shouldn't be doing that in zero gravity. Oh well. Thanks anons.

fair enough, I guess rabbit ears were a thing back then. I was really hoping it was a 900 000 000 mile cable or something.

>WHAT IS A SERVO, TRIGGERED TIMING

Every last one of these threads are made by and filled with self righteous egotistical faggots who engage in competitive autism.
What the fuck are you even trying to say? That user's answer is invalid because "we never went to the moon anyway so it doesn't matter"?
Because that's fucking retarded and you should feel like a fucking idiot.

Reminder: NASA "lost" all the original tapes of the greatest human accomplishment in all of history.

there are unironically people in this thread that believe satellites are real

This is a slide thread anyway. The question has been asked and answered a thousand times.
The people that make these threads already know the answer and don't care.

Why are you triggered that people are exposing an obvious falsity?

>I just want to see some kinky shit
go outside and get laid

Yeah I'm just pointing this thing at the sky for no reason.

Attached: .jpg (300x300, 6K)

Because you're not exposing anything. This is a slide thread meant to waste people's time.

These are godly, please dump more if you have them

Attached: pontchartrain-btfo.webm (852x480, 2.27M)

Some nerds on the ground and 100 of the most powerful computers on Earth.

Attached: 100Computers.jpg (1776x1337, 938K)