Do doggos have souls pol?

do doggos have souls pol?

Attached: CEF29B6A-5DAA-4252-AE01-EC00272D072D.jpg (700x700, 149K)

yes

Everything has a soul but yeah dogs def do and they are also a critter that will take on an aspect of an owners soul that's why they look like their owners sometimes.

>those digits.

Nothing has a soul. But if you're asking whether dogs have intelligence? Yes. And far more so than many 'people'

Dogs do but doggos don't.

Nope.

As much as a human does.

Wew lad.

Quad-trip-dub Digits confirm.

Attached: B6275B27-3662-4348-A980-41ED1D476557.jpg (506x519, 47K)

Yes, they remain loyal even to the most retarded communist. Being loyal is all that matters

yes, checked

Attached: 546681024f7.jpg (564x1002, 215K)

>do doggos have souls pol?
some do?
golden retrievers, labs, german sheppards, weimaraners, some spaniels.

but not pit bulls, rotwielers, or other nigger tier dogs

also KYS for using the word doggos

I'm inclined to believe they do. Only because one of mine visited me in a dream to say goodbye (or maybe call for help; still feel guilty and unsure), the night he passed away. Actually that was also the experience shook me of my atheism.

doggos and kittos have souls and all of them go to heaven because they are pure beings

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

No they're just a pack animal trying to survive in a hierarchy. Nothing had a a soul, you're either here, or dead and nowhere at all.

does bacteria has soul?

did you get that from the dog bibble?

>dog bibble
nah i pulled it out of my ass

>it's a pet cuck thread
Fuck off with your spam. It doesn't belong on here or any board except for you shithole .
Do you spam because it bothers you so much when you realize your worthless dog doesn't care about you and is incapable of feeling complex emotions and is no different than a pet rock?
Is it because you know in the back of your mind how much of a cuck you are feeding this dumb animal everyday getting nothing in return? Literally picking up it's shit?
Both dog owners and cat owners are idiots and are completely cucked by their respective animals. They waste time and money providing for an animal that has basically no benefit personally or on a societal level.
It's even more disgusting when you realize the scale of it in western countries and the US.
Dogs and cats in the vast vast majority of cases (sorry but you're a not a blind farmer), are pure luxuries and not needed. The push by the pet industry and pet evangelists to normalize pet fetishization and seeing the pet as family member is disgusting and needs to be stopped. We have people think of dog as family member and on level of human, why is this okay? It's like normal person version of waifus, except they have even more cognitive dissonance and it has much worse impacts on our lives. Waifus are mostly harmless. Compare to dogs which average has carbon footprint of two SUVs and there are about 80 million dogs in the US alone. Why should accept this? All this waste just so some sad fucks can delude themselves into thinking their brainless pet "loves" them?
How retarded is the idea of no kill shelters? We have an epidemic of stray dogs that are useless and a drain on system at best. So what do pet lovers do? They campaign so that they cannot be killed and instead we have to waste money and time caring for these dogs that do nothing and will simply die eventually. Strays should simply be killed on the spot and it should be legal for any one to kill one. Similar to population control for deer.

Ex-Christian turned atheist here. Wtf is a soul?

Attached: 1565234973507.jpg (1024x706, 156K)

They were bred by humans to help them with various tasks from hunting, to guarding, to protecting the family as a warning device with their barks. They are a reflection of humans, so yes they have some soul.

Anyone who has been around dogs will tell you that dogs got soul

Nope, and neither do you.

That's called a personality.

The dog on the left does

I don't know but that's one good boy

Goldin ritreevers, germun shaperds, whymurriynerz, rockwilders, choklit labridoors, pitt buls, boarder caulies, dobarminz, rodeejin rijbaks, chiwawaz, bludhownds, shitsues, buldawgz, masstifs

Based

this nigga gets it

most pet owners are shit. dogs and cats are supposed to be working animals. either helping you with tending your livestock or edaricating vermin. a bond can form from mutual respect, but it's not 'muh furbaby' mentality that is so common now

fuck i see these cunts put their dog in the shopping cart at the grocery store. when I was a kid nobody would have the gall to do such a thing, and nobody else would stand for it.

and don't get me started on the 'emotional support animal' people. I live in a pet-free apartment, that was until the cunt next door decided that her feelings trump the rules

For a moment there I thought she was grabbing his dick.
Oh wait...

Dogs, birds (except certain hellspaws of australia) and elephants.

Did someone say elephant?

Attached: 1565076822104.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

No dogs are too stupid to have souls. Sorry dog people i love doggos too but it's the truth.

Mine does.

Post more dogs

Attached: 4B63853B-823D-49E4-9037-6AE520FA69F9.jpg (1512x2016, 861K)

you mean emus? those things are dangerous!

Imagine living in such delusion that you think all your dead pets will be waiting for you on some imaginary heaven.. along with anyone who ever lived and all their pets. Absolute madness.

why dont you just use a choke chain collar?
then you wouldn't need a faggit tier restraining harness.

the way a choke chain collar works, is that when the dog pulls against the leash, it chokes itself. then it learns not do do that
your faggit harness just turns it into a tug-of-war with your pet and it never learns discipline

>carbon footprint
stfu faggot

Attached: 1560681008575.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

All dogs go to heaven.

Yes

Attached: 1561345588204.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Looks better. And Hank doesn’t tug. He’s a good boy.

I miss him ;-;

Attached: 4f08c4ed136a927e68db3dc8431cae60.jpg (564x704, 69K)

>Looks better
i hope you never own another animal

Attached: 1557770834466.gif (310x368, 2M)

>meme flag

elephants are smarter than you think, its probably doing that because the zoo its in isnt feeding them enough (survival tactics)

Go back

/thread

Yeah we humans have this weird problem of projecting our own traits onto non-human creatures. But in reality other creatures are nowhere near our level of intelligence. Furthermore dogs in particular are especially deceiving. Since humans purposefully bred them to be docile and friendly and have weird personalities. We made them. It's totally unnatural.

This