Good guy in the deep state

It appears /ourguys/ are working in the deep state.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/state-department-worker-had-secret-other-life-white-nationalist-right-n1040101

Attached: inplainsight.jpg (960x960, 155K)

>state department
>deep state
pick one.

You can't hide antisemites.

I agree, you needed a reason to post that chick.
WOW

Guys, a-are we the deep state now?

You can be.

who u talkin about cletus
name the names

The deep state is all the career officials in the government. There's nothing particularly secret about it, it's just that their institutional memory makes it hard to radically change anything.

Being a nazi thot is like -10000 subhuman tier.
The only good things about the stormfags are the order and anti degeneracy. Lose that and youre just faggy commies in leather.

So? We are fighting a losing battle. Burn it down, get the money out of politics, then DEAL WITH TRAITORS FIRST get the kikes, niggers spics, and faggots out and let the whites start over.

>"Righteous" Nazi woman.
>Topless with tape on her nipples so she's "not degenerate."

Very ”trad” and ”based”

Only if they really want it though

Attached: 1509132165880.jpg (500x589, 174K)

CIA agents use State as a cover. And it's not a surprise, God knows how many come here to monitor and get turned

Attached: 1505288018695.png (1488x476, 91K)

Sauce?

As someone who worked on capitol hill. The deep state may be career officials, but all the lifers i met were quite literally barely functioning adults. If they were doubling with a secret lifestyle, then it is filled with the most inept idiots in our country.

Jew news. Produced by pedophiles. State department is full of jews, pedophiles and child traffickers.

Fuck the Jews and fuck the federal government.

I'm in a state of deep arousal

Southern law poverty center apparently doxxed him. Those jews seriously are just openly being terrorist at this point.

/pol:acks are in moar places than people know and even better, moar places than the ds knows

Oh course. Being a yes man requires little besides order

Y

I remember him on Twitter. Good guy. F

Nothing is beyond our reach.
But seriously, it wouldn’t shock me if at least one government official was hiding his power level, and it at least one of /ourguys/ was insanely crypto rich.

Karma is a bitch. Maybe she will need kemo some day and all her hair will fall out

>attention whore
>tattoos
No.

God I would love to rape her and blow her nazi brains out.

According to the southern poverty law center.

Aka it's bullshit.