Yes goy. we are totally the real jews. we definitely arent Khazars

Yes goy. we are totally the real jews. we definitely arent Khazars.

Attached: Untitled.png (589x401, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewish supremacists are crazy.

Attached: shap002.png (720x679, 251K)

Does anyone else find it weird that Jewish people seem to argue that being a member of a religious group means you are descended from the ancient people who founded it? I really don't see any other religions doing this as unconditionally.

By Jewish logic, the entire northern hemisphere belongs to whites because we owned it first and were evicted by colonizers.

Attached: Whites-are-native-to-America.jpg (735x2860, 634K)

Because they consider themselves a race. Only Christcucks think of them as a religion.

checked

But that would require them to be able to trace lineage back to claim they descended from the founding group and have maintained a pure enough background for that to be meaningful (let's just say 1/16). How many modern Jewish people could possibly that criteria?

I suppose you believe that their identifiable racial traits (such as the jewish nose) grow as a result of their faith?

Italians have large noses as well. Are they all secretly Jewish?

Because the bulk of Jews actually are traceable to a degree and the only thing that separates them from ancient Jews is largely that 20% southern Italian DNA. A lot of it is LARP, but Jews also didn't die out in 70 CE like a lot of full-retards on Jow Forums want to pretend.

no they do not think of themselves as a race which is why jew men become jews by choice on their 14 birthday.important to understand that those who call themselves jews choose to be jews.

Fascinating. Do you have a source? I knew the Ashkenazi were inbred to hell causing their genetic disorders, but wasn't aware the other groups were similarly inbred.

>we wuz there in 50BC!
>oy Goy what the fuck, your land belong to everyone, your population has always been diverse

>Because the bulk of Jews actually are traceable to a degree
that has been prover to be false as askhenazis do not have semitic genes and sephardic do not hgave semitic genes neither but nice try, shlomo

askhenazi means germanic jews and sephardic means iberian jews which means they are all converts it was thanks to white people that people started believint they are semitic and related to hebrew, they arent, you arent, stop LARPing

they werent because they arent related to those people, just because they believe in judaism doesnt mean they are related to the native people of that land

All the same, the balls on those fucking jews

>implying Abraham wasn't from Ur and his descendants didn't genocide the Caananites

literally all of that was wrong. It's the 13 birthday. And you are born Jewish. It's the day when you become a *man* not a Jew. And it happens whether or not the person chooses to be religious. You don't even need to have a bar mitzvah ceremony. Doesn't matter. A jew becomes a man at 13 no matter what.

No one really gives a fuck kike. The children of Israel believe it all belongs to them and they went all along the Middle East killing anyone who didn’t come as tribute and become servants of the children of Israel. Ever man woman and child. You can take your strip or shitty land and go extinct on it.

Reading mein kampf didn’t make me anti Zion, reading the Torah did. You people are the scourge of the earth and should be wiped out. I hope the Muslims wipe you all of this planet.

nick fuentes is doing such a great job

Judaism is an ethnic group first and foremost. You need your mother to be Jewish to be one.

do you believe hebrews were like this people? brainlet

>genocide the Caananites
so phoenicians didnt exist?
also hebrew is considered a canaan language

its a religion, retard, if you arent a jew then you are supporting them believe jew is a race

ashkenazi jews are on average 50-75% levantine genetically

I doubt the Semites were the original inhabitants of that region. It would've been some akkadian, Sumerian peoples definitely a fucking pagan polytheistic religion, monotheism and Judaism came out of India.

>Judaism is an ethnic group first and foremost
where does it say that? because hebrews didnt have this shit
>You need your mother to be Jewish to be one.
its a religion, dude , dont be a LARPer, you arent fooling anyone

>light skinned euro-semite mutts that burn in the sun and dont even form a cohesive group
>native to the desert

Attached: 06981da3849e7228a3569ee59f13c01d.jpg (640x614, 58K)

>ashkenazi jews are on average 50-75% levantine genetically
genetic test say otherwise, they say the are european and not semitic, nice try, moshe

have you ever seen ashenazi jews? they're clearly semitic. American jews are very watered down and mostly descended from german jews who are also watered down. Eastern european jews between germany and far eastern russia are very semitic looking

it was canaanites, a semitic people but these people arent semitic

you people are so stupid

Normies don't know that there are synagogues where you have to provide family history to prove you're a jew to attend. No converts allowed. I have no problem with that, but those same jews would have you believe white people doing something similar is a hate crime.

>The chosen people

Jew supremacy

I guess by that logic the British would be justified in invading Denmark since the Anglo-Saxon's are indigenous to Denmark
God how fucking retarded does that sound

no they don't, google it. They're roughly half levantine and half southern european. Negligible amount of northern and eastern european genes

ok lets go with your story, i love to show peopl elike you how ignorant and stupid they are, big nose is not a semitic features and ancient semitic werent know to have pale skin and light eyes.

Genetic tests have proven that askhenazis do not have semitic genes and that they are european, it doesnt matter how many times you say it, they arent semitic

The eternal victims, poor jews. SO CRUEL, Always so cruel. Fuck you, Ariel.

There ARE Jews who have a right to be there. But most modern Israeli Jews are just European colonists with no true ties to that place, their bloodlines forever diluted and disconnected from the land by ages of migration and intermarriage with other groups.

Saying that European Jews have a right to Israel would be like saying that I have a right to a plot of land in Ireland because ancestors of mine lived there. It's absurd.

I don't know about synagogues but you gotta do that to get married.
> those same jews would have you believe white people doing something similar is a hate crime.
You. W0t m8 ? We literally have 0 fucks what you whites do in your society as long as it doesn't impact us, you guys are thousands of km from us.

i did you fucking retard and it shows they dont have semitic genes
see fucklin pic related you mouthbreather

Attached: pic.png (765x440, 115K)

>provide family history to prove you're a jew to attend. No converts allowed
>you gotta do that to get married.

how does that work?

Attached: another.png (760x499, 323K)

but hebrews never migrated to europeans, it was romans and greeks converts

the original jews were arab, bedouin and palestinians.
you're a khazar mutt, a fucking MUTT, A SHITTY MIX OF ALL THE RETARDED GODDAMED NIGGER RACES MUTT

i know
nick exposes jewish supremacy to people who had never even heard of this before.
first time I heard of nick I didnt know fuck all about yids except that they were always the victims somehow even though not a single normie in the western world actually gives a fuck about them enough to hate them.

>the original jews were arab, bedouin and palestinians.
the original people that followed GOD were hebrews, a canaanite semitic tribe

>They're roughly half levantine
fuck your lies
>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0).

>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

KEEEEEEEEEEK. I love this, they must be internally squealing.

Her instagram used to be view-able by the public but she hid it

>jews
>indigenous to israel

Hahahahahaha

When you come to the rabbinate to get married they ask you for proof that you're Jewish. This is mostly to prevent (((reforms))) and (((conservatives))) (non Jews) from desecrating the institution of marriage.if they wanna marry they gotta convert to Judaism.

You're a bunch of mutts with like 12% jew DNA that pretty much stole a religion and use it to feel superior. Most of you Arab shitskins and European inbreds.

>You. W0t m8 ? We literally have 0 fucks what you whites do in your society as long as it doesn't impact us,
Shut the fuck up disingenuous lying kike shapiro

it's more complicated than that, but suffice to say that it was the Habiru that founded the Hyksos dynasty where Pharisaical judaism was created. In that version there is a clearly defined line between the have's and the have-nots, enough that later on Sadducee judaism was created for the have-nots and it included a messiah which the Pharisee's did not have

Attached: Habiru.png (1920x1280, 703K)

Modern Ashkenazis Jews are an amalgamation, a mixture of Slavic, Iranic andTurkic peoples. They likely have little to no Semitic blood. Even Sephardic and Mizrahis are nothing but the descendants of converted goys.

Of course some migrated. They and the converts have no claim to the land because they are no longer the same people who originated from Palestine/Israel.

>expecting jews not to lie

Stormfags never redpilled me on how shit Jews are, talking to jews online did. Probably the most dishonest group of people on earth. If a jew isnt lying it means hes dead.

>that you're Jewish
but do they do a genetic test?
what are they looking for? semitic genes?

Attached: othjer.png (465x598, 159K)

What the fuck is 'jew dna' , Jews are an ethnic group that doesn't mean we don't share dna with other groups. We produce the same proteins for the most part.
If you think there's such a thing as '*race* dna' you don't understand genetics

i really wish hitler won.

We couldn't give less of a shit about you guys, and yet you mutts seem to be obsessed over an ethnic group that lives many thousands of km from you That has like 3% the people you do.

Where did the Palestinians come from? How can people with blonde hair and blue eyes come from the Middle East?

What about gay Jews?

>Jews
you mean askhenazi

Attached: othdf.png (766x569, 397K)

You can't determine Judaism from fucking genes. You can determine it from lineage.

Jews are a mutt race of inbreds who have no real ethnic identity, that's why your culture is litterally just stealing and mutilating babies lmao. You litterally just send your whore women out globally to fuck whatever poor goy they can seduce so you can take everything they have and claim it as Jewish lol.

It's genetic clustering, don't be dense we've had this argument thousands of times. Ethnic clusters also cluster into large coherts which are defined as race.

>Because they consider themselves a race. Only Christcucks think of them as a religion.
They are not a race. Biblical Hebrews also known as Israelites were 100% a Semitic/Levantine people. They alone were a race. Modern Jews are a mixed bag of disgusting mongrels that have nothing to do with the ancient Isralites. Even Judaism itself has mutated into a completely different religion. "Christcucks" seem to know more about Judaism to be fooled by the lies of the kikes. I don't expect stupid paganlarps to know how to deconstruct the Jewish lies.

you clearly lack the most rudimentary understanding of genetics. You most certainly can tell if somebody is ethnically jewish by their genetics.

What about them ? . Same rules apply to them

After Carthage fell to Rome the Edomites mixed with the Turks to create the Chazar mix. The most prominent families founded Venice as a slave trade and banking port, this is why the mitochondreal analysis of ashknenazi shows substantial matches with southern italians and greeks:
>Modern Jews may traditionally trace their ancestry to the Holy Land, but a new genetic study finds otherwise. A detailed look at thousands of genomes finds that Ashkenazim—who make up roughly 80% of the world’s Jews, including 90% of those in America and half of those in Israel—ultimately came not from the Middle East, but from Western Europe, perhaps Italy.
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
The lesser Chazars went into the caucus mountains and later created Khazaria, and these are the ones who mixed with slavic and germanic tribes.

>w-we're just a small minority! we've never bothered you at all! nothing to see here!

Imagine being mostly made up of the Goyim you swore to destroy. It explains the high incidence of mental illness.

You determine a jew just from looking at your rat faces lol. It's so easy to spot a jew in a group of people.

Attached: Stuart-Rosenblatt.jpg (819x1024, 93K)

Checked

Yes, they are narcissistic psychopaths. Centuries of being part of a pedophile mind control cult tends to have that effect

Attached: (((pedofactory))).jpg (725x1052, 197K)

Is was just legitimately checking if Rabbis did gay marriages in the Jewish community. If they adobt kids do they become Jewish since there's no mom?

Don’t they even brag in the Torah that they went into Israel and killed the philistines who are the native cannanites there, because God told them it’s their lands?
It’s as if Roma people invent a religion where their god tells them that Serbia is their homeland and they take it by force.

> Amerimutt talking about some group not having an identity
We've been in exile for 2000 years and our national identity is still stronger then ever.

Suffice to say that the people who've called themselves jews regardless of their DNA are a crime syndicate

there are actually two ancient levantine populations. They're only using arabs as the levantine sample. By that logic, lebanese people aren't levantine anyway because they are Iran_N (which dates to the neolithic and bronze age)

>You can determine it from lineage
how? it isnt a race nor an ethnic group

Hahahah. Seeeeeeeething kike. I love it.
>What the fuck is 'jew dna'.
Israelite DNA. You are a muttoid Turkic/Khazarian bastard. Israelites were able to trace their lineage to the 12 tribes. You kikes can't because you're ancestor is Chengis Khan.

blah blah bullshit
dismissed

They straight up send their women out to fuck goys, go to any ivy league school or white collar bar and it's full of Jewish whores looking to steal some gentiles genetics. Even the groupies rappers fuck are largely jewish women lol. That's why so many famous wikipedia's have "so and so grew up with an (inset gentile background) father and a jewish mother" in the bios lol.

>*lebanese people aren't levnatine either

lebanese and jews are more closely related to iranic peoples then they are to neighbhouring arab populations, however lebanese people are descended from ancient phonecians.

The philistines might disagree about who the natives were

thats not an argument. Google iran neolithic/Iran_N.

Attached: Khazar Ashkenazim link.jpg (1187x792, 318K)

>national identity

Like I said a jew isnt breathing if he isnt lying

Attached: Khazarian roots.png (839x415, 28K)

Someone tell me where the Palestinians came from.

>Italians have large noses as well. Are they all secretly Jewish?
crypto-jews. OR as i like to call them "those OTHER italians..." as any dark haired jew loves to "pass" as italian.
KEK

Edom is northern arabia. Khazaria was in eastern europe.

Why are jews so racist?

Attached: 37c095e6ea9ea967e2d378eea7d7cc3de7efc03a9a440aa9faeb244a6bf6551.jpg (700x700, 33K)

Their noses are different. Jews have identifiable physiognomy.

Always keep in mind that is was the Romans first then the Vatican who have helped these parasites exist

Attached: Theodosius Flavian.png (1681x2802, 246K)

>Someone tell me where the Palestinians came from.
London??
kek

heres a sincere question for you kike

you say that you kikes "dont care" what white people do

if a white country, such as poland, for example, decided they were done indoctrination white people with the holohoax, how much would israhell NOT care?
and while youre answering that question, why are you kikes so obsessed with underage white goyim girls?

Attached: dershowitzEpsteinPEDOPHILES.jpg (300x168, 8K)

You have to be careful, jews love to his behind other groups when it suits them. "My fellow white people" lol.

Jordan.