Vegans are right

please logically explain why you eat meat and why wont you go vegan

animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste preferences. strictly speaking, humans dont need any animal products to survive. theres not a single nutrient that cant be gotten from a vegan diet besides b12, thats the only one. but thats easy to get if you drink vegan milk or simply a supplement

all real Jow Forums users should go vegan, because its hypocritical of your to complain about the suffering you endure in life, the suffering that whites endure due to jews, yet inflict much more suffering unto innocent animals for your taste pleasure and "yummy in my tummy tum tum". go vegan

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=0VbTT5GUqBk

Attached: main-qimg-76e74dbea5c9d5fe3eafe0be7fcf53ea.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThXHGSbgsmM
youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA
youtube.com/watch?v=5dooOnuFyd8
youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
youtube.com/watch?v=F5fsqg6aJOI
youtube.com/watch?v=T6AeO7flGx8
youtube.com/watch?v=MWM4CA8coN4
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_the_Ebionites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_vegetarianism
youtube.com/watch?v=Iv3uU2YY6pM
youtube.com/watch?v=rU0fxKbdVQ4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0MbjPY7LOZR
youtube.com/watch?v=kbNriWcc9CA&list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8aCW1DoNj36M6dxgc2QWGk&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>please logically explain why you eat meat and why wont you go vegan
I'm not a faggot, and only kikes and shitskins don't like pork.

Hitler was vegan, was he a kike too?

I like plants. Plants are wonderful. There are only a few plants I don't like.
Pigs? Chickens? Those jerks have it coming.

>assuming

come to my pig roast you can eat the dick

I'm hungry for pork rinds now

Who cares about animals lmao what a faggot.

Do you have any idea how many animals are killed during the harvesting of your vegan foods?

Also, why does every vegan own a cat?

Because vegans are mentally ill and spin bullshit harder than the left to justify their eating habits.
>Fun Fact: most of them do it because it makes them feel unique and offers them "moral" high ground that they use to control others

its hypocritical of you to behave like this

would you be okay with other people hurting you for their pleasure?
would you be okay with another race enslaving you so they can profit from it?
would you be okay with another group raping and killing your sisters/mother because they are stronger than you?

you are a hypocrite when you eat meat. these animals are sentient and they are capable of suffering. they dont want to die for your amusement. they are individuals with their own unique self and experience of the world. they all have unique personalities and feelings, in the same way that dogs and cats do

and the reason why being a hypocrite is bad is because god exists so you should stop being a hypocrite

WOW you have to change your diet up a bit, wow so fucking hard

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisyzzz.jpg (1266x1268, 259K)

There is no logical way to justify the meat industry.
The only moral way to justify eating meat also rids you of reciprocation of rights with others because you're supporting an industry that is taking away coastal communities.
You also rid yourself of the right to life if we were to come into contact with ultra-intelligent beings. Animals can't even comprehend our level of empathy. What if ultra-intelligent beings have something greater?
There's no way to argue out of veganism.

If you can give me a simple way to meet my macros of 200g of protein a day that doesn't taste like shit or require an absurd amount of preparation I'm all ears.

Because vegans taste funny.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ThXHGSbgsmM

theres definately been evidence that hitler might of been vegan

now, i dont know if he was, and theres def contradicting evidence on the subject, but one thing is for sure, nazi germany was very progressive with making laws for animal rights and protection of dogs

Attached: hitler was a vegan.jpg (956x1000, 202K)

I love pork (and most meat) but that doesn't change the fact that eating animals is immoral.

You're on Jow Forums you probably don't need 200g of protein a day because you're not an Olympic athlete, full back, or a 7ft tall dude who works out.
Even if you do, suck it up. You're not able to justify your position morally without giving up a shit ton of ground and you can't justify it logically.

we can see vegans
we can see how frail and pathetic they are
thats all a sane minded person needs to see to never become vegan.

the number 1 argument against veganism is vegans

Invent a viable alternative or shut the fuck up, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA

vegan gains talks extensively about what are cheap sources of vegan protein. literally beans, lentils, tofu and TVP (textured vegetable protein) are incredibly cheap sources of protein that you can rely on

heres a video on vegan high protein meal prep. personally i dont lift or really leave my room except for night walks, but its not hard to get protein on a vegan diet
youtube.com/watch?v=5dooOnuFyd8

dried beans compare to meat in terms of protien, but you have to cook them. personally i just eat canned beans, canned corn and canned green peas, and i cook lentils, but again i dont know anything about hitting macros, ive never been able to keep a steady lifting routine

heres clarence lifting a lot of heavy stuff, and a video about his diet. id be lying if i told you i knew anything about macros or nutrition, im just a stinky neet

youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
youtube.com/watch?v=F5fsqg6aJOI

Attached: 1550492147893.png (960x960, 383K)

Probably because a ton of vegans are lefties and lefties are frail.
Look up "vegan body builder".
It's like you don't even bother to search.
>but it takes more time to gain that muscle
Even if this is true, it takes more money to gain profits when you need to pay employees.
Inconvenience doesn't justify harm.

already done!

if the issue is the taste and you enjoy the taste of meat, then you can easily just eat plant meat imitation. although compared to beans and lentils, plant meat isn't nearly as healthy, its still vastly ethical compared to eating meat

pic related is some beyond meat burgers i bought and fried up. heres some videos on beyond meat taste tests from non vegans. beyond meat and impossible burgers are both indistinguishable from regular meat made from animals. its largely pea protien

youtube.com/watch?v=T6AeO7flGx8
youtube.com/watch?v=MWM4CA8coN4

Attached: IMG_1216.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

I would eat a person if legal

Those farm animals wouldn't even be alive without people taking care of them. Kill all cows, we're vegan now. The vegan diet is artificially created and maintained. Organic fertilizers aren't vegan so organic gardening is fascist. Leather is evil, better make everything plastic. Eat your beyond meat burger goy, it's a secret recipe! If it's just beef you want I can't trademark it and create artificial demand to get rich. Internet vegans are some of the most dishonest people in the world.

animals have cute eyes but they would take a shit on your face while you're asleep and eat you to the bone if you dropped dead in front of them. they also don't know that they're going to die until it actually starts happening, so they don't "suffer" the same way that humans do in captivity.

It's too bad there aren't predators to compete with humans that could eat your scrawny vegan ass.

because it tastes good and i dont give a fuck about animals

Go be a S O Y faggot somewhere else. The first deer I shoot this season I’ll be thinking of this post.

its hypocritical of you to torture and kill sentient beings for your amusement. most religions say its bad to be a hypocrite, aka "follow the golden rule"

animals are sentient and can suffer and dont want to die

fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

Attached: golden rule.jpg (1087x400, 172K)

Plants are living being too so you should also stop eating them

Genesis 9:3
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

1 Timothy 4:1-16
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer. ...

Acts 10:9-16
The next day, as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up fon the housetop about the sixth hour to pray. And he became hungry and wanted something to eat, but while they were preparing it, he fell into ha trance and saw ithe heavens opened and something like a great sheet descending, being let down by its four corners upon the earth. In it were all kinds of animals and reptiles and birds of the air. And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.” But Peter said, “By no means, Lord; jfor I have never eaten anything that is kcommon or lunclean.” And the voice came to him again a second time, m“What God has made clean, do not call common.” This happened three times, and the thing was taken up at once to heaven.

Attached: facepalm.jpg (700x528, 33K)

We are a reflection of nature. If you want to be a grass eating cow go ahead.
But I am a lion, and I like the taste of blood. I am a predator and my thirst won't be
slated until I have had my fill of it.
I don't eat meat for nutrition, I eat it because its fucking delicious and I am the alpha
animal on the planet.
Remember leaf, if I we eat the animals, they win.

Attached: Canadian-Poofs.png (600x378, 361K)

how about you live in the forest with the animals instead

Attached: tre.jpg (1087x645, 111K)

Beans are cheaper, but also can seriously fuck up your stomach. You're not suppose to eat them daily.

The macro ratios aren't horrible if you mix black beans and kidney beans.

Anyone that told you to eat lentils is a fucking moron.
You realize how many lentils it takes to equal even the smallest serving of protein that I could easily gain from eating a small bite from red meat?
A shit ton.

Meat has better macros in general due to less carbs.
Which is where the issue is.
You can eat vegan all day and be extremely obese because if you overeat all the carbs turn into pure sugar within your body.

For a normal person you'd be so stuffed with fiber this wouldn't be possible, but we are talking americans here.

It's equally cheaper and less stressful to buy chicken breast and mix them into your mostly vegetarian diet.

the bible also says that you should stone non-virgins to death on their wedding night, and that killing gays and whores is okay. the bible also says slavery is okay and literally gives provisions and rules about how to treat your slaves and how many times you can whip them

and the original jesus movement had a vegan jesus. literally the ebionites, which were the earliest christians were vegan. they predated all 4 modern gospels and our modern bible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_the_Ebionites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_vegetarianism

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv3uU2YY6pM

youtube.com/watch?v=rU0fxKbdVQ4

and even if parts of the bible said its okay to kill animals, theres no parts in the bible saying not killing animals is wrong. so you have a choice to make, you dont HAVE to eat and kill animals, its a choice. and they are sentient animals who can suffer and feel pain, and dont want to die

and the original diet in the garden of eden was a vegan diet

Attached: unborn baby cows.jpg (1920x1079, 386K)

He lost ww 2

I don't give a fuck about the feelings of livestock. Nothing wants to die but everything eventually does.

vegan is expensive, meat is the middle class diet
t. pescatarian who will happily eat your meat scraps

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
I tried it, always hungry despite consuming more calories. My gut hurt like hell after 3 days. After a week I felt like death, always tired and exhausted, everything felt more difficult.
It's illegal in some countries to raise kids on a vegan diet, there's not enough nutrients. Humans need to eat meat.

>"All protein is the same guys!"
When will vegan retards stop this shit?

Attached: 1563426174461.jpg (675x720, 42K)

Don't give a fuck

Attached: 8ewgzxer466z.jpg (1500x1200, 1.28M)

Because I don't care a damn about some stupid animal?
>Tree they're intelligent
O rly? If they're so smart how come they can't stop me killing and eating them?
Rules of nature cunts

>beans are bland
>steak is tasty
no one lives forever and I'm eating tasty food until the end

The pig would eat you too, given the chance.

>Hitler was vegan, was he a kike too?
Muttler was the reason why germany lost WW2

>I don't give a fuck about the feelings of livestock

its unethical and hypocritcal of you not to care. they are sentient and dont want to die. im sure if niggers were killing whites, you'd cry crocodile tears all day. if someone assaulted you and ran away

>Nothing wants to die but everything eventually does.
so does that make it okay to kill people? does that make it okay to kill dogs? how about monkeys? how does that justify murder for your amusement?

thats an appeal to futility

>"since everything will die its okay for me to torture and kill for my amusement"

does that make it okay for me to kill anyone i want because eventually they will die?

Attached: my food (1).jpg (1200x501, 300K)

>animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste preferences.
They are specifically bred just for this purpose.

>the bible also says that you should stone non-virgins to death on their wedding night, and that killing gays and whores is okay
based and redpilled

There is no good reason to eat meat. Anyone who says "we were meant to eat meat like always" probably never even picked up a gun in their life to actually murder their meal. When you eat meat you are eating the negative energy that the animal gas experienced

Attached: vegan-memes-10-5bc883679dbac__700.jpg (700x692, 86K)

>muh bible says

if i wasnt a auschwitz survior looking mofo i would go vegan because i think you are right but i woud probably die in 2 weeks so i cant bruh sorry piggies maybe in a few years

Overpopulation is the only problem in the world. If the world wasn't overpopulated we wouldn't need massive farms and there'd be no mass slaughter. Shut the fuck up and kill yourself or eat bugs. Don't tell me what the fuck to do with my life.

I eat meat because my body cant go without meat and because eating meat is healthy for you. I do not care about the feelings of animals, though understand we need to lower animal suffering if possible.

it's venison and that deer was going to die anyway if i didn't kill it. mind your business.

I'll agree factory farming can be immoral, but there is nothing wrong with raising livestock in good conditions and then humanely killing them for meat.

No mention of vitamin b12 and organism?

Anyway I have observed pig's muscle memory will have them kicking after shot, gutted, beheaded, and split down the spine. The shocking videos like to pretend they are still alive.

>vegans have to take supplements
>vegans are perfectly normal

Attached: 1564883496825.gif (272x216, 1.42M)

bugs have feelings too and don't want to die.

when you walk around every day you doubtlessly step on bugs accidentally

you hypocritical fucking bigot, i can't believe that you'd make a post like this without first talking about the problem with walking around. can't stand you short-sighted fucking high-horse bigots

Very nice moralising here, but that would only matter if someone cared someone else thinks they are a hypocrite. If they dont...

I do it just to make vegans mad

I am not an equal to a cow. I have dominion over the animal world because I am a human. That's why.

*We lost ww2.
you had a typo right there

Because [people who shit in toilets] are mentally ill and spin bullshit harder than the left to justify their [shitting] habits.
>Fun Fact: most of them do it because it makes them feel unique and offers them "moral" high ground that they use to control [street shitters]

People are weak and can't quit their destructive habits.

cause I don't want to
>animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste
they only live for that purpose.
>yet inflict much more suffering unto innocent animals
I think we should make the animals death as quick and painless as possible (unlike halal food which is cruel and evil), but die they must, for I need my tasty animal flesh protein.

Yeah. Like overpopulating countries that dont belong to them. Or encouraging overpopulation so you can sell more shit.

Ooh now list carbs

>its hypocritical of you to torture and kill sentient beings for your amusement. most religions say its bad to be a hypocrite, aka "follow the golden rule"
Odin doesnt teach a Golden Rule.

Do people eat horse meat? Seems like a waste of meat to me.

Honestly though just do not eat meat. Its more important than you might realize. DO NOT EAT MEAT.

If God didn't want us eating animals he shouldn't have made them out of meat.

God said plants are for animals. Thats why he chose ables offering over cains. He was insulted cain offered him plants.

of course we do

go vegan you unreasonable fucker

Attached: Smithfield-Circle-Four-Farms-piglets-pigs-factory-pig-aminal-cruelty-abuse-03-1506966729.jpg (1024x683, 226K)

Cope eating other beings is how you ascend

Attached: myers-horse-meat.png (500x346, 61K)

They taste good.

he was definitely homosexual
so vegan isnt such a stretch

Attached: tenor (8).gif (498x348, 1.38M)

Read might is right pussy

we start doing this in every muslim neighborhood every weekend
praise pork kek

I prefer meat. I can afford the associated costs. The moral dilemma you face is one I have resolved. This is why I eat meat.
Please enjoy the attached footage of male chicks being fed into a grinder.
youtube.com/watch?v=kbNriWcc9CA&list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8aCW1DoNj36M6dxgc2QWGk&index=1

so niggers who go around raping and killing whites are moral?

its okay for sand niggers to kidnap and prostitute out young white girls in england because they are stronger?

its okay for podesta and epstein and other powerful pizzagate people to fuck little kids to death, because they are stronger?

its okay to genocide whites because jews and niggers are stronger?

does might make right in all cases, or only in cases that you double standards?

Attached: sVCYggvFVCJwdRz-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 108K)

Vegans are destroying the planet

>Genesis 9:3
Genesis 1:29 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." -- God created man to eat plants. It wasn't until after the flood that eating animals was permitted. Allowing the option for the eating of animals does not equate to animals should or must be eaten for food.

“But Daniel resolved that he would not defile himself with the royal rations of food and wine … Then Daniel asked … ‘Let us be given vegetables to eat and water to drink.’ … At the end of ten days it was observed that they appeared better and fatter than all the young men who had been eating the royal rations.” —Daniel 1:8, 11–12, 15

“The wolf and the lamb shall feed together; the lion shall eat straw like an ox; but the serpent—its food shall be dust! They shall not hurt or destroy on all my holy mountain.” —Isaiah 65:25

>cheap sources of vegan protein
suck on my protein shake you faggot
suck the testosterone out of my testies

Attached: Friendo.jpg (600x254, 29K)

Humans are apex predators. Stop being a pussy.

Attached: AT-ATMuellerReport.jpg (1776x1337, 100K)

so this is okay, because those sand niggers are stronger?

Attached: Daily-Mirror-front-page-2782014-Rotherham.jpg (615x766, 108K)

Humans are supirior to animals and you can't prove otherwise. Not saying we should abuse them but I'm also not saying we should stop eating them. That's obviously crazy. We need to consume them to grow strong and thrive. It's simply the way of nature. Put aside your confused human emotions and projections.

Now piss off

pig in a poop

I'm pro-life, vegan, and a white nationalist. Feelsgoodman.

Attached: 1558574153868.png (986x995, 37K)

>animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste preferences.
how do you know? can you speak to pigs and cows? hmm

Attached: jj47.jpg (668x1600, 47K)

Might is right is a very good book that highlights that morality has no meaning without the strength to support it.

However to live in a society where morality doesnt exist and only the strong survive would be a really shitty existence. Even for the alphas, as it would probably be a low tech brutal society.

Either way that book changed my life.

Still vegan though.

meat tastes good

You can either be predator or prey.

Attached: wolf_eat001.jpg (250x163, 6K)

Disingenuous argument.

Running away from those that harm them is not considered a desire to not be murdered?

You can use that same 50 IQ argument to justify child murder.

Attached: 1558241527002.jpg (200x202, 11K)

Baaa, I'm a sheep. I eat grass am dumb as a post and am prey to carnivores

Attached: 9673494-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 35K)

Shut the fuck up faggot, I'll eat what I want. I dont need a reason.

Animals don't have emotions.
And why should i starve myself.

Attached: 1554622939244.jpg (750x703, 91K)

They taste good.