He'll cave in on gun control and free speech issues. Say goodbye to your amendments and rights magapedes

He'll cave in on gun control and free speech issues. Say goodbye to your amendments and rights magapedes.
It'll be the Patriot Act 2.0

Attached: two scoops.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

Absolutely true. This faggot cucked, betrayed the USA, isn't sticking up for its people or principles. I have no more faith in him. I don't care about the Israel shit that Jow Forums drones on about, but when you run your campaign on preserving the 1st and 2nd amendments and stopping immigration, then you don't do any of that, then you can go fuck yourself. The end. Period.

It's all 666d chess brah.

>civil war 2 electric boogaloo get the gas edition
Dis gon be gud.

>Implying you wouldn’t give up your rights for the fucking GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE
Fuck off DemocRAT shill. Trust Trump. Trust Sessions. Trust Q. Trust us. WWG1WGA.

Attached: B84A2C27-7158-4B86-B463-7011B105FEBD.jpg (682x854, 164K)

All his posturing is literally 4D chess. Nothing will actually happen fool.

Where's the wall buddy?

Supreme Court just ruled that he could divert Pentagon funds. It will be finished soon.

Bro, bro... muh multidimensional interplanetary upside-down mirrored inverted Go

Attached: kill_yourself_shill_rat.jpg (800x800, 86K)

He already infringed with bumpstocks no reason to believe he won't cave again.

>He'll cave in on gun control and free speech issues.
Oh yeah, just like you've said he's gonna do (insert bad thing here) for the past 2 years.
Kill yourself, leftist retard.

Attached: 1522720247035.gif (480x270, 926K)

Well what now OP?

Attached: 1565215970872.png (1276x1138, 1.47M)

see

Me and my family have owned guns all my life. But if Mr Trump asked me to give them up I would. Only Trump could convince me to lay down my arms. I wouldn't trust any other president.

son, you're dumb

Attached: 56345636.jpg (900x750, 87K)

He is not gonna be president forever

Don't care. The faster it collapses the faster we rebuild without kikes, niggers, and other parasites.
He's full of shit and all the others will be too. We are the losers while they line their pockets and replace us with LEGAL immigrants. Time for term limits in congress time for AIPAC to be destroyed, time for niggers to be shipped to the Africa, bottom of the ocean...anywhere but here. Time for nooses and lamp post.

Attached: cf1da4b3ce67c0e058bde0661e541d3c.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Hopefully we'll all get lucky and Trump will tell you to kill yourself.

Attached: Maga Shill.jpg (589x939, 351K)

You receive the most amount of flak when you're over the target

Attached: EDF72F2F-3AF7-49FC-830C-CA17AE187AC6.jpg (750x702, 211K)

MFW the first question on the background check is, "are you a citizen?"

Attached: 4dchesss.jpg (591x555, 61K)

Funny the patriot act is what happens when patriots don't act

Attached: 1558953351284.png (409x409, 167K)

trump officially changes maga to miga. then he tries to act cool and use it in sentences casually as if saying nigga with a$ap rocky and kanye in a public awareness commercial akin to what you might seen rarely in the early 90s complete with no name score that came pre loaded on a cheap keyboard and is mostly synth drums

ITS
O V E R
V
E
R

taking away gun rights and limiting free speech is the target?

Low effort

yeah I forgot bump stocks are banned nation wide

>It'll be the Patriot Act 2.0
With a lot more shooting.

Attached: 1487018939376.jpg (1024x689, 65K)

To be fair, Trump was always a New York Democrat. None of this is surprising in the very least.

Taking those away forces you to be a good goy

What a fucking faggot lmao

>thinking the commies, spergs and generally unhinged faggots of america won't be affected by this
>having to project to cope with their imminent loss of freedom
>they did this to themselves

Attached: 1557463236719.jpg (653x680, 66K)

Soon

I'd laugh if some nut blows his orange faggot head off

Honk honk

keep dreaming, the amount of money he is allowed to divert is a drop in the ocean

First time I'm pissed off at Trump. Looks like the worst shit always comes from what we see as our own. Fucking Reagan redux.

Q= Kew.
Kew = Elite School and also famous area of London where the Royals lived. Kew Gardens where the queen hosts events.

Sell them to me if you're cucking on your guns