When did "racist" become an insult...

When did "racist" become an insult? If you called most people in the past "racist" or "white supremacist" they would've been like "yeah so what". When and where did racism become "bad"?

Attached: KKK.jpg (1024x771, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventotene_Manifesto
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cvce.eu/content/publication/1997/10/13/316aa96c-e7ff-4b9e-b43a-958e96afbecc/publishable_en.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjX_Kuy5_LjAhUL_qQKHThtCNgQFjAHegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw2EqeMjhJcG884aS0E1yKMS
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altiero_Spinelli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Racism is not real first of all. It was literally coined by a jewish communist (Leon Trotsky).

If you called someone racist during the 40s most likely 60 percent of the people you called that to would not even understand what it means.

It was always an insult as long as I remember. I'm 35. The difference is the meaning of the term. "Racist" didn't used to mean you simply said true or politically incorrect things. It didn't even mean that you thought black people were inferior to whites, or that miscegenation was wrong.
"Racist" pretty much strictly meant that you had deliberate and specific aggressive animus toward people of a different race. Like you wanted to hurt them, or oppress them, or deprive them of civil rights. It was an "insult" because it was genuinely an ugly thing. IDK. But now today, when we are living through multicultural hell, we can definitely look back and see that many of the "racist" people back in the 90s and so forth were really just forward-seeing critical thinkers who understood what the only possible endgame of all of this would be.

But basically the answer to your question is that the left just likes to redefine language every few years to fit its agenda. So the meaning of "racist" changed. Just like they're currently trying to rejigger the meaning of it to apply ONLY to white people (I'm sure we've all heard the "racism = power + privilege" definition coming from SJWs and commies).

So yeah, you know, that's the answer. Back in the day it really did seem like "racists" were making a big stink and getting all worked up over literally nothing. Then again, most of them were from the south back then, and were actually living around black communities, and feeling the direct fallout, while it was people from the north and mostly white areas that would see them and think "wow, pretty sure these 'racists' are the badguys".

Post civil rights movement.
Next.

After ww2. Nazi was basically the same thing as racist.

80’s

>But now today, when we are living through multicultural hell, we can definitely look back and see that many of the "racist" people back in the 90s and so forth were really just forward-seeing critical thinkers who understood what the only possible endgame of all of this would be.
And another thing about this. I don't think that the people in the public sphere in the 90s were talking about committing violence against black people or anything like that. Dr David Duke was a US congressmen back then and he wasn't ever talking about committing violence against blacks. They were just talking about the problems that existed in those communities and the need for stricter action from the state. Nevertheless, it did seem ugly and aggressive, I think, to a bunch of white suburbanites, or rural northerners who never experienced living around blacks first hand (remember the country was mostly white back then) and didn't have the internet to look up videos so easily like they do now (youtube only came around in 2005, and even then wasn't that popular). Also, as I'm sure much of Jow Forums knows, you had the media and entertainment industry pushing multiculturalism back then.

This
and this

Proud of you leafbros

I am a racist. I intentionally live in an area with few niggers. That was a conscious choice.

When Jews got American men to die against Germany.

60s

Shit, I am really not putting this well or articulating myself well here.
What I'm trying to say is that to your average white american, back in the 90s the "race problem" didn't seem as big or menacing as it does now. It seemed like people who were in the KKK, or David Duke, were all just going out there and INSTIGATING and riling up trouble. It looked like they were looking to cause trouble for poor innocent black americans. IDK. It SEEMED like they were just looking for violence and a fight because they were these big, scary, awful people.
These days I can look back on videos on YouTube and see what someone like David Duke was saying, and it was all very measured and reasonable stuff. He wasn't ever calling for violence or trying to actually hurt anyone. He had actually totally disavowed the KKK over the use of violence. But the media controlled a lot of the narrative, so a dude who was really just a far-seeing, intelligent, critical thinker who was trying to warn us all of the lax stance we were taking toward immigration and multiculturalism (along with stuff like affirmative action) ended up coming off a total fucking dickhead who was just pushing for a fight and making problems worse than they were at the start. So the line got blurred on what "racism" really was, and then before you know it you've got the situation you see before you today, where just saying something that is true about black crime, or immigration, is considered "racism" and therefore evil.

IDK. There. Sorry for all the trouble it took me to answer. I might be wrong too. That's just how it seemed to me as someone who was growing up during that time and witnessed the radical change in what "racism" meant and came to mean. From "violence and aggression and hatred toward another race" to "simply saying things that are true, or having normal human desires to secure your own homeland and have pride in who you are. It was a bad change.

I don't find it insulting although some of my friends try to make me feel guilty by saying "You've always been the most racist person in our group of friends"
I work with a few blacks, I'm not rude and we get along. I prefer to be left alone with white people. Always have. As soon as one nigger moved on the street I grew up on my father up and built a house elsewhere and we moved. I went to a private all white school and would have had my teeth knocked down my throat for hanging out/dating a nigger. I respected myself too much to ever do that though. I am more racist than my husband. He thinks I am too strict with my son. I told him not to briring niggers home and avoid in general. I stopped caring about people calling me a racist long ago. We're in the mess we're in cause people care too much. Start putting you and your people first. No one cares what invading 3rd worlders, kikes, or niggers think. It's not bad, it's self preservation.

Racist wasn't even a thing back in the day
You called them a racist and they'd ask what that faggy word even means.

I'd say you articulated quite well. And a theory of mine is that jews/leftists/commies don't even believe their own bullshit, but use white men's altruism against them.

For instance, if white men were truly the horrible, hateful "xenophobes" the left makes us out to be, then why is Europe and the USA by FAR the most multi-ethnic/cultural regions on planet Earth?
And why would they insist non-whites mass migrate to Europe and USA if it was full of those "ebeel huwhite nahtzees."?

I firmly believe they don't believe their own bullshit and just want control. And now that white men have caught on and are resisting, they are going into full damage control and even shilling for mass immigration aka demographical replacement. Hence the past decade...

Got to remind yourself that you owe these fuckers no explanation. They call you a racist, they expect you to scramble to prove you are not, go on the defensive. They made the claim, the burden of proof is on them. Let them know their words hold no power over your freedoms and conscience. Don't budge to their bullshit. Trust me, it scares the shit out of them. As it should...

Attached: 1565234327346.png (720x895, 631K)

Oh yeah, I mean this is totally true. They know full well what they are doing. It's all about power, racial, religious, cultural, ethnic and ultimately political power. And the Jews know 100% what they are doing. It's cultural marxism. It's all been written down in black and white. There's nothing "mysterious" about it. Just go read some writer from the frankfurt school. They've been running the same game on our society for close to a century now, and they know they keep winning over and over and over.

I mean I grew up thinking people like David Duke were the devil. Lol. My town got browned really early on in my life, it happened really fast all the sudden just latinos everywhere, and I still didn't put 2 and 2 together because the media was controlled by Jews and they never really said a fucking word about immigration or the fact that the demographics of the country were slowly changing.

I still remember the first time I heard that "the USA will no longer be a white country by 2050" or something, and I was so brainwashed that my reaction was "oh, well that's a good thing!" but something about it really stuck with me, and didnt sit right on an instinctive level, which is why I still remember that moment today after like 15 years. It's awful what they can do to you. They can define your entire reality. Your entire perception of everything. They can get you to hate yourself, and reject yourself, and reject your own people. They can get you to reject your own family.

I dont think anyone is truly racist (for the most part) most of the so called " racists" just end up being giant edgy cringe lords. The other smaller portions are either people who genuinely have no reference to other cultures and are more likely to depend on people that look like them because it's the most relatable. There are the fringe cases where some one hates another race but this is typically in reply to mental instability which pushes them to be this way like the BLM crew who tortured a autistic white kid or the shooting that happened ( allegedly being the motive of killing immigrants). A racist is nothing more than a buzz word at the end of the day we want to be surrounded with our comfort ie our own culture. Some people like being in all white towns some people like living in the projects at the end of the day it doesn't matter as long as they dont hurt someone.

it was never a real compliment, but after jews destroyed all human decency it's basically the only trasgression you can accuse someone of. that ant pedophilia, which jews also love

racism doesn't work
it's nothing but trouble
all it does is start a fight
you want to fight and get your ass kicked?

Yes it is, it's a group psychology, you're not from group, very visibly? Don't relax.

The shift was the upper class culture of the 1940s trickling into the lower classes by the 1960s where "wanna be rich" like my uncles wanted to join the club so they basically adopted these positions. Then, in order to show how "cool" they were they then pushed those ideas on everyone else.

It was much less some sort of subversive thing than whites really did want to be cool like the "sophisticated rich" who "saw all man as equal" (the rich WOULD do that since they want all laborers to be equally poor).

Attached: debro.jpg (1498x1080, 410K)

>I still remember the first time I heard that "the USA will no longer be a white country by 2050" or something, and I was so brainwashed that my reaction was "oh, well that's a good thing!"
Well, I must have been redpilled at a young age then, because I never saw the logic in whites being a minority in the USA being a good thing. I always looked at people (especially whites) that cheered this with contempt. Not out of hate, but disdain for sheer audacity and stupidity.
I mean hispanics were a majority in the last country they fled from and came seeking aid in a country run by whites. So... I never saw the logic in that whites being a minority a good thing. Seems like we were doing something right and them... well not so much. Simple as that. Hatred isn't even necessary in this equation, just common sense.

Then you got folks that like to name drop a three letter agency (muh CIA) as if that is a valid substitute for any real argument why South/Central America is overrun with corruption. Held a TS/SCI clearance for nearly ten years, so I could quickly call bullshit anyone that tried to blame the CIA or the US for South/Central America being a giant cesspool of corruption.
Few like to admit it but they quite simply suck at self-governing. Blacks are generally even worse. Haiti has been indepedent from French rule for two goddamn centuries and look at the state it's in.

And suppose hispanics take over America and some whites go elsewhere. Would bet my life savings when they inevitably run it into the ground, they will come running to us for aid/asylum all over again. The question is if we will have learned our lesson by then.

>I always looked at people (especially whites) that cheered this with contempt. Not out of hate, but disdain for sheer audacity and stupidity.
Yeah, it's definitely dumb. But that's part of what I was talking about earlier in the thread. You grow up in this world where you're seeing people like David Duke getting treated like the Satan of the universe, and IRL he is a very sane and reasonable and wholly nonviolent man, and if that's what you're exposed to growing up, and it's not challenged one bit, then the first time you realize that your people are going extinct you might, in part, have the reaction of "oh, well that good!". And that's exactly the reaction I had, lol. Of course I thought about it afterwards, and the more I started hearing about stuff like that the more I stopped and said "Wait a minute, fuck this, this is fucking insane".

I read you 100% fren.
Thankfully "and that's a good thing" has become a meme. I see even the zoomers making fun of it. If Fortnite age kids are getting redpilled, we may have hope yet.
Just remember, "racist" means fuck all nowadays. They exhausted any real meaning. Hell, on my old troll Twitter accounts, I just called everyone racist for anything, to the point where it meant nothing.

See, going back to my first response here, and the thing I was kind of fumbling at trying to explain, I don't feel like "racist" means nothing anymore. I feel like it means "anything". I know that's kind of annoyingly semantic. But do you know what I mean? Like I feel like the definition of that term has been genuinely greatly expanded from meaning "someone who wants to do harm to nonwhite people" (Which I think even many people on Jow Forums would agree is not a good thing, and not a good quality for someone to have) to "anyone who disagrees with a nonwhite person". And that's a sign of us losing, hard. Because even though people on Jow Forums look at how that term is thrown around and say "that's dumb!" it still shuts people up and forces them into retreat IRL. Soo we've got a real problem that I don't see getting any better. It's a trend that's not reversing.

this
and Magnus Hirschfield
see the book "The Man Who Invented Racism"

> it means "anything"
> it still shuts people up and forces them into retreat IRL
has been my observation as well :(

Fpbp

>Cultural marxism
You know that they even put in official documents that European Union must be federal state with one army witch main purpose is to pacify disobedient single federal states

I didn't know that, not surprised at all though.

holy shit a based leaf

Attached: leafgurl.png (748x1000, 168K)

It's not bad, it's just the worst thing you can be in western society because it undermines the lies of the social engineers. Therefore, we would tolerate murder and pedophilia before we would tolerate spoken truth about racial proclivities. If you're outed as a racist your life is over. You're lower than a sexual predator. You will not get honest work anywhere. Your ability to make a living is history.

After ww2

Morons destroy language. It has been that way forever and has only gotten worse as literacy has become standard. "Rape," "liberal," "racist," "ironic," (I could go on for a while) are words who have been destroyed. Any meaning they conferred, or could have conferred, is now null. They're completely meaningless concepts because the layman bastardize language. "Equality" is another.
We pretend these words still have political, cultural and legal merit. But they don't. Any implications are purely vestigial and exist only because people are too fucking stupid and confused to realize they've been slaughtered beyond application.

The document is called "ventotene manifesto"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventotene_Manifesto

Read Page 8

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cvce.eu/content/publication/1997/10/13/316aa96c-e7ff-4b9e-b43a-958e96afbecc/publishable_en.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjX_Kuy5_LjAhUL_qQKHThtCNgQFjAHegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw2EqeMjhJcG884aS0E1yKMS

About author
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altiero_Spinelli

Politicians that follows him.

Attached: Renzi-Merkel-Hollande on Ventotene .jpg (457x293, 20K)

Racism means whatever they need it to mean. Look at how they use it in South Africa.

idk, test the waters man. I put a (but not the) swastika on my kneepads for three months just to see if my coworkers had the guts to say something or if they'd act different.

Nothing and zip.

Specific part of "ventotene manifesto"

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-101315_1.jpg (1134x295, 130K)

dont be racist
>why
nazi were racist
>so
you dont want to be a nazi
>why
we have to kill nazis
>why
because racist
>so

round and round it goes. hey i was fine with "nobody be racist" but then all of a sudden it became hate whitey hate america, and i dont do double standards, so i'm going to pretend to hate you back, which is easy as shit because all i gotta do is say words you deem are verbotten; nigger kike faggot etc. very low bar.

I openly admit that I am a genuine racist.