What's their endgame with all this "White Supremacist", "Mental Health" shit?

Are they going to start rounding us up Chinese style?

Attached: trump-biden.jpg (618x410, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OH5NeTk3LFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

duh

Looks that way. Give up your guns.

If only

are you denying that there is a problem?
>Are they going to start rounding us up Chinese style?
hopefully. incel NEETs are an abomination anyway. These two are chads so you can tell they've probably always despised incels. Hopefully will they not only exterminate all current incels but will take action so that future generations don't incelize.

their endgame is money, power, pussy (of indeterminate age)

brand any white people they don't like as terror threats, to allow anything ranging from gun confiscations to summary executions

I don't know

The right argues mental health, the left argues white supremacy. It’s a charade. Stop paying attention. There’s nothing to be gleaned.

Whites may one day wake up and realize them, and their country, have been sold down the river. And may want to rise up and say NO MORE YOU NIGGER LOVING KIKE FAGGOTS! Can't have that can we?

Attached: 79fcca7eb756de90d981008a08d4b6e2.jpg (564x866, 124K)

Start pinning niggers down again.
Gave them the right to vote and opened us up to vulnerabilities. Impacting their 2A rights after an eval after a crime, and their liberties start to erode. Get caught with a gun and the punishments are more serious.

Short answer:
I have no fucking clue.

senility and dementia is their endgame. Imagine thinking who the president is means anything anymore. If king nigger didn't prove that trump sure as shit did.

>>Are they going to start rounding us up Chinese style?

>hopefully

They won't be able to take their masks off, Jew boy. They do and everyone from the young with no future, to the fucking Boomer will be roused.

Attached: 3f447f5b97e0433be5880e6151a07f63ed494b24bf6806d971ed931c53f74299.jpg (750x730, 34K)

There will be a ruby ridge everyday for years.

Nukes are fake

Hillary Clinton promised to expand mental health, and "a job for everybody". You know what that means. She was just saying what her masters wanted her to,
remember, we are all irredeemable
perpetual mental-care for half the country would make/cost a fortune

Hillary was the heel in that fake election.

Notice how they always put a conspiracy on top of a conspiracy to confuse? The "grassy knoll" and so on?
The Bernie "election rigging" and the Putin "Election meddling" is bunch of fucking bullshit to camouflage the fact that election was fake.

America is a bipolar country.

also under Obamacare it was mandated you HAD to pay for healthcare, even if you didn't want it. Now if they expanded into mental health mandate they would form a consensus all right-wingers are mentally ill (just like they form consensus on all their agenda, so if you disagree you are an idiot) and either you give in and admit you are mentally ill and take the drugs or we arrest you and if you refuse to pay we arrest you. if you get arrested you are deemed mentally ill and forced treatment.
it would never end.
call if fake all you want the same agenda advances, they want you locked in a cage force fed anti-depressants and lobotomized, a drugged up vegetable. they have only gotten more persistent since. Now we're all Nazis not just irredeemable, even Hillary didn't go that far.

"Red Flag Laws" well, if you disagree with the government that is a red flag.....

and that wont be the end either, there's always the next step into insanity. Once they've got millions of irredeemable Nazis in perpetual vegetabled state why not just harvest their organs for good citizens
this is your future
youtu.be/OH5NeTk3LFU

>call if fake all you want the same agenda advances

True. I just like to correct the record.
>Trump was bailed out by a Rothschild agent. >Clintons are likely related to Rockefellers.
>Al Gore's daughter married the grandson of a major Rothschild agent.
>Bush Family; long time Rockefeller gofers
>Nixon and JFK; removed and replaced by banking family administrations.
>Gerald Ford survived two assassination attempts within weeks with a Rockefeller as his VP.

Attached: cc0823705e1f5629946a1faf45895d16_slide-8-novus-ordo_gallery.jpg (300x300, 73K)

Jokes on them. I don't have any guns. I am building a fleet of trebuchets though. Once the next Carrington event happens, I move in. Patience anons. I will take over the world.

to please their kikemasters and an agenda they themself do not even understand.

first they pass a law that says terrorists and the mentally ill can't have the right to defend themselves. then they reclassify conservatism as a mental illness and white people as terrorist organization. and just like that your race is enslaved forever

From what I can tell if you are not a sjw and are white then you are a white supremacist. A lot of people fall into that category. The tactics of the political left are pretty disgusting. I don't think people (even the politicians) realize how far this may all go. They keep pushing things too far and refuse any culpability with how our society is falling apart.

The "mental heath" sector is controlled by kikes and it has been since its inception. These kikes are not real scientists. They are the ones like Sigmund Freud imparting sexual degeneracy into western civilization. These are the same kikes that say a four year little boy can choose to be a girl and should be chemically castrated through hormone therapy. These are the same kikes that say "racism is a mental illness.

Some of these kikes say being white is a mental illness too. These were of the same types of kikes that said if someone was not a marxist in marxist countries, then that was a mental illness. That is their end goal.