The CURRENT race war in America (Hispanics vs Blacks)

Every day you can find examples of blacks killing/fucking over Hispanics and vice versa. What started this? Why do they hate each other so much?

>twitter.com/thetraphouse__/status/1158773619641729029?s=21

Attached: 6F395E1A-BD93-4F74-93F2-9F74485FC40E.jpg (1125x1650, 693K)

It's neck and neck in the race to second place.

Imagine two runts of the litter fighting over the last tit on the bitch.

Whoever wins, we all lose.

Where I'm from, hispanics move into "historically black" parts of the cities and before long all of the black owned businesses are spanish and all of the signs are spanish.

democrats have defined themselves by the art of projection so check these

Attached: yolsh3.jpg (247x265, 61K)

They hate each other because they fucking suck. Same reason women hate each other.

Non whites are animals and hate everything. Compassion is a white invention.

>Omar
didn't know that was a Mexican name

Hispanics are much more organized and structured. They totally displaced niggers out of Compton.

its not [native] mexican thats for sure but its hard to tell which names are full spaniard and which ones are spaniard having been influenced by moors.
Unless your last name is Matamoros of course.

Based Moorslayer even has a city named after him. Jealous, americans?

lmao

Attached: EBTNZS5UEAEZ2CT.jpg (900x1200, 212K)

Based

This is a real thing I've witnessed first hand. When I was a blue-pilled white guy, I had tons of black and hispanic friends. They do not mix well.

Because they actually think racially (unlike whites) and so hate each other for lots of different reasons. But one of those main reasons is that they see the other 'tribe' as not like them and so support their own all the way.

Look at this nigga bowl cut. Lookin like a mexican Alfalfa

War of the gibs

>Why do they hate each other so much?
because Jews

people with bowl cuts need to be bullied until they change their hair style

yeah that happens everywhere. in richer towns, the mayor will combat this by repaving the sidewalks and generally beautifying the areas to up the property values. it's pretty based but it also causes them to move into white neighborhoods and bring along 15 friends to help pay the higher rent.

because of the curses

Deuteronomy 28:54 So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:

Blacks realized democrats will give them
Less gibs in name of Hispanics breeding faster.

Competing tribes

No, because we live in a glorious country where you know our country’s heroes and build walls to keep whatever you care about south of the Rio Grande.

checked, but it's sad to see statues of General Lee vandalized.

I heard in poorer places, once hispanics move in, the crime rates drop once the blacks can't afford the rent. After it becomes a "safer" city, then the wealthier millenials come into the city because the prices are a "bargain" in a relatively safe area.
Just look at Compton, the city is now sizeably Latino, and whites are moving back in because of the high cost of living in California forces them to look into "poor cities".

Blacks dont mix well in general even with themselves

bowl cuts are a white man's hair cut

The full Spaniard names translate directly into English words because they both have latin roots.

t.Spanish

nein thats for asians.

Cultural differences, no different than whites not getting along with other cultures. Latinos and blacks have similarities but they arent the same cultural at all. I live in a diverse ass neighborhood because I'm poor and I see blacks and latinos go at it constantly. Usually the blacks start it by running their mouths. I'm half mexican half white so I might be biased towards the Latinos though but I've seen blacks pull so much bullshit. I work construction with my gfs dad who is mexican and this black guy stole his hat right in front of him and then lied to his face about it. Also blacks like to hit on underage latinas, theyll straight up grope a 12 year old and then scream racism when her 13 brothers nearly beat him to death. Also blacks get mad because Latinos take over their businesses and shit but usually it's because a bank foreclosed on it due to blacks being shit at paying money they owe and the Latinos pick that shit up cheap from the bank. Almost every black business in my area has been taken over by latinos and I dont even feel bad about it.

It's true, latinos can be criminal but they dont do random acts of violence like blacks. Blacks will just shoot shit up for fun or because they see a rival and could care less if they hit a bunch of random people with gun fire. Latinos are much more careful and our gang violence pretty much just sticks to the criminal world, most people killed by latino gang members are fellow latino gang members and other criminals. Also Latinos dont have even remotely close to single mom problem blacks have. When you knock a bitch up you marry her, get a job and provide for your family. Blacks have zero problems abandoning their children and the women they knock up to go do stupid shit like knock more bitches up or get arrested.

I honestly don't care desu let them destory each other it doesn't matter who will win anyway America is going to collapse.

T.black

niggers and spics are trying to steal Alt-Right culture and larp that its theirs although it is confirmed that all left-wing people and every nigger and spic is a tranny