Was causing mass hysteria a part of your plan, Jow Forums?

Was causing mass hysteria a part of your plan, Jow Forums?

Attached: 2019-08-08_06:30:10.png (930x771, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elhorizonte.mx/internacional/psicosis-en-times-square-al-confundir-ruido-de-moto-con-tiroteo-/2603605?fbclid=IwAR3QkDTDFR0Vfd24KRxxNEw_NC6NtJ_LWttN5i5PE6zVTLB5wMzZ8szGmFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol

Theirs, not ours.

What a bunch of sheep.

Of COURRSH!

>new york
>people knowing what gunshots sounds like

top zoz

Imagine how the lemmings will react to an actual civil war

>Was causing mass hysteria a part of your plan, Jow Forums?

yes

>leftist don't grow up around engines

the older folks there do.

Where's the fucking video you tool?

sure they do

it's Times Square so it was undoubtedly just a bunch of tourists from no-gunsland.

elhorizonte.mx/internacional/psicosis-en-times-square-al-confundir-ruido-de-moto-con-tiroteo-/2603605?fbclid=IwAR3QkDTDFR0Vfd24KRxxNEw_NC6NtJ_LWttN5i5PE6zVTLB5wMzZ8szGmFg

>Was causing mass hysteria a part of your plan, Jow Forums?
Thinking pol has anything to do with the shootings
99% of people here are too lazy to even heat up their dinner let alone go outside

What's the next part of your master plan?

I was in NYC a couple months ago. We were in times square, and there were thousands of people. Some niggers came through down the street revving their polaris slingshot right up to the governer, and backfiring every 3-5 seconds. Nobody panicked, nobody seemed to give a shit. Right now the media has everyone amped up thinking there are white supremacist mass shooters around every corner. That's why they panicked.

Yeah dude, are you forgetting what NYC was like in the 70s & 80s? Gunshots were fucking background noise.

Attached: new-york-city-dark-side-in-the-1970s-16.jpg (1200x798, 277K)

wtf neighbor that link looks like a pgp key.

That shit is funny.

I haven't even seen the video. I just imagined it and I burst out laughing.

>being this much of a newfag
Back when I was a kid, being mugged in NYC was normal.

Jesus, what a bunch of sissified lemmings. I'm old enough to remember when New Yorkers joked about not being fazed by gunfire back in the 80s since they were accustomed because of all the niggers with guns chimping out.

This shit is going to get bad really fast, people are fucking scared. Justified or not doesn't matter, frightened people do crazy things.

lol burgerclaps

It was the entire plan

And Times Square was sleazy. I loved stealing quarters from arcade machines and spending them on peep shows. There's nothing like jacking off in the privacy of a peep show booth watching a woman get spit roasted 5 feet away.

Some giant shit's gonna happen in NYC. I can feel it

Attached: 1514281761149.jpg (1100x727, 587K)

The MSM is scaring the shit out of everyone with all of their bullshit propaganda

Next till be Iowa followed by Oregon again

Attached: images (4).jpg (495x619, 52K)

nah, they werent

I bet some virgin died because of this

Attached: FullBrainstorm.png (1148x1022, 304K)

No, just an unexpected side benefit.

Normalfags, they just want to be told what to do. Crusius was like a bolt from heaven.

civil war has started, its preliminary small decentralized battles. Just like the internet.