Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1bw7XUK1oUQ
youtu.be/tI28YNE0rRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gang detail

did they have a loicens for it?

Article sounds like it was random, no affiliation between stabber and stabees

prob not

how do you even stab 4 people to death. he must have been some kind of Israeli commando

He probably used an assault knife

stabbing somebody is easier than shooting them.

sometimes people get stabby
no one knows why

i don't think so, Tim, but I've never done either. I do know it's easier to shoot a duck than stab one.

Bad assault knives.

I'm glad he didn't have access to a gun. Thank god for California's stricter gun laws.

Anyone I know dead?

ducks can fly, people can't.

Nope

It's like they're just "ahead of the curve" over there.
And by that I mean like fucking Europe, an absolute shithole with constant stabbings and unarmed defenseless sheep.

Time for CA to get a life and bin that knife.

>Garden Grove.

take it from me. this target was chosen specifically. it's one of the most, if not THE most liberal-leaning city in that county. and JUST today, there was a survey that showed that Democrats now outnumbered Republicans in Orange County, where Garden Grove is. before this last election in '18, I'd say 4/6 congressional districts in Orange County were red. in '18, all those districts turned blue.

I think this is a hardcore rightie who's mad about being a minority for once in his life.

Yes. I'm sorry user.

Shit, guess we gotta ban assault knives.

Those bastards can't kill anybody without guns or knives!!! we can only truly be safe once there are no more guns and knives.

God, I haven't have a slurpee in years

>Thoughts anons?
its time
BAN CALIFORNIA

his motive obviously was to stab people fucking retard

>Asian man from London on holiday

No. If you are using some cqc arguement about it's better to have a knife close quarters that doesn't apply to this at all. People can fight back more easily against a knife, or have the possibility to.
The person can be hit while they are going after someone else. Especially multiple people like this.

>typical nigger
nothing to see here really

Funny thing is guns are almost easier to get than ammo in california now.

At least it wasn’t a shooting, y’know? I think we can all praise Jesus for that.

Attached: 0E035777-BE36-4420-9E03-B9338C69A63C.png (657x527, 45K)

yes ofc, thoughts and prayers

California is a nice place to live.

Most people are in fact really weak and vulnerable and could not run a block if their life depended on it. Only in shape fighting age men would stand a chance against a proficient knife fighter and this is fuggin Amerifat so good luck finding guys like that.
No gun sound means that people have a hard time figuring out what exactly is going on and where the assailant is so the knifer a good chance to run people down.

No it is not.

He's a saint

it's already been memory holed. Hispanic lives aren't valuable in a mass casualty unless a gun was used to kill them.

The End.

Go turn on Netflix and watch a 90s sitcom.

We need to ban assault knives!

Ban assault knives NOW.

Attached: rimg.php.jpg (438x960, 47K)

See? Gun control works! He would be spraying bullets instead for sure.

hi cap knife

ban knives

Are brits really that retarded? You can't stab someone with a butter knife lol

don't worry fellow american man, the british know best

sadly yes, they are that stupid.

sure you can, if you're built like a brick house, but if you're that strong it would probably more reliable to just grab them and break their neck then try to pop a butter knife through their ribs

>t. Has never been in a knife fight or any kind of fight

Attached: UK in a nutshell.jpg (2399x1597, 299K)

brits = cucked

Give me one good reason why you need hands

not anymore

Attached: aubreymaturin.jpg (809x1200, 180K)

>they do not know the motive
pic:
>gang detail

Attached: wat.gif (198x189, 1.46M)

save and spread.

Attached: 1526820158897.png (865x520, 374K)

Better ban knives

You've never heard of "ammo control" user? Obama made some moves toward that end, his thinking was "no need to ban guns if I just ban ammunition" but he never really got far pulling that shit. But it's not a new idea, commiefornia is just taking an age-old kike scheme and making it real.

Attached: 1564032154431.jpg (497x482, 52K)

Fuck off back to your quarantined subreddit, CTH faggot. We all know who really does the mass killings.

Stab any halfway decent blade into someone's neck.
Or, if you're a true cunt, get one of those "knives" with the cross-shaped blade that leaves a + wound that can't easily be closed/sewn. Bleed out fast.

If you're gonna carry an illegal weapon around, make it an automatic pistol or something ffs

>police don't release name
>"These are all random acts of violence," [The Chief] said. "Our suspect was not associated with any of our victims."
Let me guess...

This.

Ban black tactical military knives.

I saw some video of Chinese police man stabbing stabbing some dude like two dozen times and that guy was still trying to get away

retard

I think we have to ban knives now, anons.

If you're going to stab people en masse, use a cross-blade to get maximum kills. Easy to make yourself if you have some basic tools. One could easily run around a crowded place knifing people in the neck with such a weapon and bleed their brains of oxygen faster than medical help could ever hope to repair the damage.
Cross-shaped wounds bleed out VERY fast, even on the arm or leg. To the carotid artery they're guaranteed fatal.

It isn't John or Tyrone. That'd they announce. Probability of attacker being named Paco has just increased by several factors.

Stabbing is silent. Guns are loud. The Santa Barbara incel Rodgers killed his first 2 victims with a sword of some kind.

Welcome to the party pal

Attached: knifed.png (648x1434, 284K)

you're an idiot. Garden Grove is not the most liberal leaning city in Orange County. Garden Grove is all full of gooks and cambodians, most of which are actually "conservative".....

>murders don’t happen without guns!
>this story and China exists

i once took a trip to garden grove
smelled like lou dog inside the van
oh yeah

B-ban knifes?

The only requirement to buy a gun in California is to pass the FSC test to get your permit.

OK, _WHO_ is calling for KNIFE CONTROL???

Attached: Alfred-E-Obama.jpg (270x300, 20K)

They try that faggotry in prisons. It laughably is very ineffective. You wanna meet IRL MacGyver? Talk to a prisoner.

Ban automatic knives!!!

In the Netherlands you'll have to pay a fee if they catch you with a Swiss knife on the streets.
By the time you calm down about it another shooting happens in one of the train stations.
Flag doesn't match because I'm on a holiday.

He had a good gamer chair

You Americans should be more like us and implement common sense knife laws.

I carry pic related all the time.

Attached: file_5_1.jpg (1000x1000, 155K)

sure you do. and you didn't care until it became politically necessary to do so, and even then you're diverting.

>7-Eleven
The motive was probably the Slurpee machine being out of order.

Just wanted a grape Slurpee

Ban assault knives.

or just have a weak british chest... that shit's like paper

BIN

How did that one Nip stab 20+ people dead?
Reminds me of Chris Rock's "everyone after the first three kills deserves it" in regards to mass stabbings.

Daniel Lewin, is that you? Congrats on your success in 2001.

Right wing extremist with ties to 4Channel.

That’s like saying “a lethal wound from a ballpoint pen is just as deadly as a lethal wound from a sniper rifle”

he was stabbing halfbrain vegetables in a retard farm, it’s like playing whack-a-mole with the machine unplugged

Its so weird seeing all those chinks at the glass cathedral, shouldnt they be at some buddhist temple?

Obviously more white supremacist nazi hate.

so amazing that the garlic shooting everyone already forgot about happened 666 days after the vegas event.
thank the lord this brave woman was able to escape from BOTH events
youtu.be/1bw7XUK1oUQ
she looks so happy to be alive. and lets not forget these 2 brave women here, both taking multiple gunshots just DAYS before giving this interview.
youtu.be/tI28YNE0rRc
look at the bravery there. that blonde girl even has a bullet still lodged in her liver and shes STILL out there powering through it all to give these interviews. so brave. so powerful

Attached: 666day.png (1185x539, 52K)

MASS STABBINGS HAVE TO STOP!!!
BAN ALL KNIVES!!!!

4 dead Californians? Great way to start to the day.

ha-haa!

Attached: Futurama_roberto.png (480x371, 12K)

>If you're rich*

Fucking based

Mass stabbing happened. Better ban guns

goddamnit just stop

They aren't releasing the perps name..wtf are they hiding??

Why is Trump falseflagging to hide Eipstein?