My grandma thinks if guns are banned the gun violence would end

My grandma thinks if guns are banned the gun violence would end.

What do I tell her?

Attached: 1564962493366.jpg (560x549, 49K)

Tell her you respect the wisdom and compassion a long life has brought her and that you'll work towards a complete gun ban.

You grandmas a dumb old fart and doesn't know shit

She must have been something before electricity

Toss acid on her stupid cunt's face.

violence was lower when niggers were banned and they still had loads of guns back then

you'd be better off banning niggers

Tell her to take her Alzheimer medication.

Banning guns will just stop normal people from getting them. Criminals will still find away to get guns legal or not like they do anyway. Trust me if someone really wanted to kill people do think a ban on guns will really stop them?

tell her knife violence will pick up. elementary schools have mass stabbers in china all the time.

>My grandma thinks if guns are banned the gun violence would end.What do I tell her

Shut her mouth or you will put her in an old age home.

Attached: Davis hogg.gif (500x363, 1.03M)

Say "Granma,do you know how to make chocolate chip cookies? I love 'em . "Then go talk to someone with a grasp on reality.

Tell her Mexican drug cartels have 50 cals grenade launchers LMGs And a wide open border.

I laughed way too hard at this, that's horrible

ask her if making things illegal worked on drugs. Then remind her that even being raped to death by niggers in prison isn't enough to deter people from fucking kids. Point being that something being banned doesn't stop it from happening.

Fuck off

And americas gun laws wont change that.

Tell her that it worked when drugs were made illegal. People stopped using them. Murder too, it's illegal that's why we have none. Ban any non whites.

i never met any of my grandparents

You tell her nothing. Speak only to your grandfather, it is his job to correct his woman. If he's dead speak to your father. If your father is dead or buying cigarettes, just slap that old bitch in the mouth. She'll learn quick not to speak about things she does not understand.

tell her it wont be instant. With so many guns in private hands, It will take a long time to get rid of all of them. The most likely scenario is, that only the selling of guns to private owners gets banned. And then you have to wait for the decade long fade out.

But you have to grandma. You are just trying to bait me. I know. I still thought someone should say it. Here's your win.

Tell her you love her and ask her if she needs any help around the house.

Tell her to move to Honduras.

It makes it a lot harder.

Demonrats and niggers should be banned since they account for all the shootings

Nothing. Leave your old grandparents alone. The elderly s opinions dont matter.
They were all executed?

For you maybe.

tell her you would need to ban all things directly related to guns, like niggers and spics.

No respect

am italian

Attached: memeflags.jpg (416x485, 64K)

>What do I tell her?
You tell she's wrong, faggot.

spics are actually more afraid of guns than anglos
rood

For you too.

Tell her Murder She Wrote is on at 9:00 PM followed by Matlock.

That she is a stupid old bitch, and that she needs to stop breathing precious oxygen.

tell her to hurry up and die already

Attached: 1522210894321.jpg (728x1200, 148K)

Shove a Kinder Egg down her throat.

tell her that psychos will find a way no matter what. wanna ban guns? fine, theyll use bombs, then Molotovs, then cars, then knives, and so on. you cant stop retards

Attached: 1552682245660.jpg (1305x693, 127K)

Most BABY BOOMER women are grandmothers by now. Her view is not unique considering what generation she grew up in.

they should have banned guns in 1920s or better before WW1 so then WW1 and WW2 would not have happened

Attached: 1560233801813.jpg (599x450, 163K)

She's too far gone, user, gonna have to stab her to death, only way to change her mind at this point.

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 52K)

she sucked too much dick and now she,s cumless

>italian
bapadeeboopy? boopadybopa, bapa boopy boobaba, bapa.

tell her to shut her trap mouth

shoot her

t. amerinigger

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

>My grandma thinks if guns are banned the gun violence would end.What do I tell her?
The day of the pillow is coming....

>if guns are banned the gun violence would end.
but samurai sword violence would increase exponentially.

Attached: 1556002581998.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

fuck this board

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Tell her to move to Chicago.

DING DING DING

Attached: 1466473064585.jpg (552x714, 48K)

If she still votes and is taking care of herself, redpill the shit out of her. If she has lost most cognitive reasoning, pat her on the head, tell her you love her and pretend like that is some sage-guru shit (all the while on the inside seething with the rage of a thousand suns for what they took from her and your generations and what could have been).

WOW RUDE I know my italian isnt perfect but wtf user whats ur problem JERK

tell her you can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube

Rape her until she buys a gun.

Attached: bundy.jpg (330x457, 22K)

most gun violence is committed with illegally acquired guns? I don't have statistics on this but it's what pol tells me

Tell her she's wrong and that video games are to blame and need to be banned.

Ask her if we should give up all the other freedoms that cause even more death and violence each year. While you're at it, ask her to read a fucking history book.

She didn't age too well.

Attached: iggy stardust.jpg (474x348, 24K)

Oy Vey! How could you forget about muh 13,000,000?

Attached: 699AD966-3B0C-48E0-BE01-87BC9B75D59D.jpg (540x499, 17K)

didn't work that way for drugs or prostitution or alcohol, etc.

>My grandma thinks if guns are banned the gun violence would end.
>What do I tell her?
how about...
"WELL, WE TRIED BANNING MURDER, BUT, PEOPLE STILL KILLING ONE ANOTHER..."

Send her to the UK to get acid bombed.

People don't decide to kill other people because they can.
People decide to kill other people, then find out how they can.
Do to the relatively easy access to guns in the US, many nutjobs use them as their weapon of choice, but these people would still have mental problems if they couldn't use guns to go on killing sprees.
Now, a valid question is this: Would these people give up on their murderous desires if they couldn't use guns? Perhaps. Or, perhaps, they might get a knife and still kill. However, another valid question is this: Would they kill as many people with a knife as with a gun? Probably not.
But are these reasons to curb the rights of every other American? Curb rights guaranteed us by the constitution, which have a very good reason to exist, that is, as a deterrent to government tyranny?
I don't think so.

What we really need to do is end the phenomenon that is causing so many people to go on these killing sprees. The first step is better mental health institutions, ones designed not to imprison people, but to help them. There are other things we could do, as well. For example, drives to lower the usage of social media in children, which lead to low elf-esteem, as well as to reduce the celebrity of those who do kill, by making the publishing of things like manifestos illegal for a time after any killings.

Tell her she's a simple minded cunt with a nigger iq to think so shallowly. Redpill her about the jews.

Call her a racist bigot and tell her she is pure evil and a failure to future generations

Tell her if she says anymore dumb shit like that again, you'll hide her meds.

Guns are banned in Brazil and they have more gun violence than us.

>People don't decide to kill other people because they can.
>People decide to kill other people, then find out how they can.
source?

Is it hard to hop into a truck and run people over on a busy road or parking lot? Is it hard to light a match and lock a few doors? Come on now...

Tell her women aren't allowed to have opinions.

Shoot her in the gob and scream checkmate bitch!

How ironic

That her roastie generation is to blame for the advent of most modern mass shooters by pushing for single motherhood, divorce, and unchecked sexual hedonism.

She'd be kind of right in that gun violence would drop but some people would still get their hands on guns and violent people would just use other weapons to kill people

Fucking bitch. Never learned to keep her mouth shut. Feel sorry for your grandfather and learn from his mistake.

Shut the fuck it boomer should work

Tell her banning spoons would get rid of all the fat people too.

well, remind her that criminals are ignorant of the law, will not register their stolen, smuggled firearms, and will continue to unlawfully use them.

the tax paying, law abiding citizens that do own registered firearms will move somewhere better. it's called white flight.

Only an inner core of white elites will remain in the city, which is probably their endgame anyway.

Attached: oyvey-gun-problem.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>Tell her that it worked when drugs were made illegal. People stopped using them. Murder too, it's illegal that's why we have none.
UMM YEAH! pic related

Attached: 2019-04-04.png (600x591, 218K)

tell her the majority of these mass killings occur in areas with gun control.

Distract her with an episode of JAG. Steal her good quality drugs to sell for hard cash. Then go to a gun show and take advantage of the "Gun Show Loophole". Then sell them across the border in Mexico for a profit. Use the remaining money to invest in Crypto's.

Or you could just tell her that banning things doesn't work. Does she remember Prohibition?

Does she own a gun?

87% of gun deaths occur with an illegally obtained firearm.

>1 post by this ID.
God damn you fucking shills.

Common sense?
Do people randomly strangle others all the time?
Would you kill your girlfriend as she sleeps, just because you can?

She rich? Single?

gun violence may fall but other violence will rise to compensate.

Remind her that murder is committed in the mind, not the finger.

Tell her to pack her shit cause she's going to the retirement home

>Would they kill as many people with a knife as with a gun? Probably not.
what if they use 10$ chain and 10$ worth of gasoline? they could kill lots of people too. Napalm isn't that hard to make. What if someone steals one of those Natural Gas trucks and drives it into heavily occupied area like a marathon or a parade and sets off an explosion? I bet cops wouldn't dare to pit one of those automobiles

Tell her you love her. She won't be around forever.

>banned the gun

well, the cities cannot harbour any hedge funds, private equity firms, holdings companies that own firearms companies.

also, will have to ban any corporations that are involved in arms manufacturing, including defence contractors.

must also delist arms, defense from the stock exchange.

i think there's a 0% chance any politician can ban guns.

tell her she smoked herself retarded back in the hippie days

Tell her your putting her in a nursing home full of niggers

That's she is stupid and so is her memeflag grandchild.

Surely that worked well in France... NOT

It literally doesn't. I'm Australian, and we banned all such weapons in the late 90's because of a mass shooting. We live on a fucking island completely seperated from the rest of the world. So you would think that we could control the follow of guns, right? Fucking nope:

>80% of the guns that were banned after the massacre are still in circulation.
>it's faster, easier and cheaper to purchase an illegal firearm in Australia than a legal one
>more guns just get shipped in anyway.

If banning military grade weapons was this ineffective in Australia, there is zero chance of it being remotely effective in America, which already has 400,000,000+ firearms in circulation, massive land borders with Canada and Mexico, a cultural tradition of gun ownership, and a greater general disrespect for the federal government.

The only thing gun banning and siezures would do is galvanize the "far-right" 10% of the population into realizing that their existence is being threatened, and they will fight back. And that's not including the other sections of the population either. You will literally have a civil war on your hands.

My grandmother would slap her to the ground.

Life is too short to fight with family members over politics. Kiss her on her old wrinkled forehead. Tell her you love her. Then rape.

Attached: Shoppen Hower.jpg (711x1481, 290K)