Why are so many Americans unaware of our German history?

Attached: hqEwVCg.png (1190x810, 664K)

nobody cares, germany is dead.

because most of you are rural and suburban retards

residual ww2 propaganda

Jewish propaganda.

It’s nothing to be proud of

And how come you believe this?

>being proud of your culture is bad

Attached: autistic pepe.jpg (600x484, 25K)

Attached: proud.jpg (540x428, 77K)

I'm a potatoe nigger

>caused 2 world wars
>invented communism
>destroyed the Roman Empire
Germans have nothing to be proud of

Imagine bootlicking Romans, believing the nazis were bad, and thinking Marx was a German and not Jewish

Jews are German?

I can’t imagine

>hating Romans

Attached: disgust.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

nobody where i live is white

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

Jews

Proof Americans are subhuman

or are the last remaining germans breeding heavily in America's vast plains?

Because I'm like 15 other euro ethnicities. German just the biggest part.

German-Americans are thoroughly assimilated into the broader, Anglo rooted white American culture and nothing remains except a taste for sausage and beer. Stop cringelarping and just accept yourselves for who you are. Besides, it's the jewish narrative to play up your immigrant ancestry, most 'German-Americans' are half anglo anyway. Same with irish and 'scotch-irish' meme.

>jews
>jews
>jews
I love how you project

Germans unironically ruined american more than the Potato nigs and shitalians debate me

why do wasps hate everyone?

Glad you're going extinct.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

My mother's side of the family is German My Dads side has I know one polish great probably grandfather. I don't know much about my family, I should fix that.

Scotch Irish are real tho. Southern Appalachia is literally ethnically homogeneous among white people. Pull up the map of ethnicity by county. Wherever the majority identify as American, is Scotch Irish

my "ancestors :)" were potato niggers, and we fucking ruined this country, along with the germans and shitalians.

The Irish and Italians should have either been shot, or been sent back from where they fucking came. The only thing they brought was crime and general despondency. I still advocate violence against Irish "descendants" to this day.

Attached: 1543615789241.jpg (500x500, 101K)

whatever kike. America is named after an italian.

Scots-Irish are just Anglos that moved to Ireland before moving on to America.

there are literally millions of southerners who heard their granddaddy say something about being 'scotch-irish' and now they think
>oh my god im irish!?!? :)))) i'm an irish-american!

Germanic peoples cover a lot of European countries. Very few current European countries existed as such just over a hundred years ago. Therefore what does German-American even mean? My ancestors are all Germanic but they lived in countries that no longer exist.

Are you fucking retarded?
obviously the governments have changed but all of the peoples of europe that exist today existed not only 100 years ago but 1,000

with the exception of dutch and arguably spanish*

this what a subhuman aryan fag

Yes, but there was no such thing as Germany, there was an empire of Germanic states that covered lots of different countries that today are arbitrarily considered separate. No person who cared about German ethnicity would think Germans were just the people in the country of Germany. Land was stolen from them through wars and some areas gained independence in the very recent past. Would New Yorkers instantly become a new ethnicity if they gained independence? The country of the US is old enough that Europe was entirely different when the US was founded.

"German" being used to refer to specifically the Germans of central Europe and not adjacent Germanic-groups like Danes and Swedes is something from the 11th or 12th century dude, i don't understand what the fuck you're talking about.

>Wherever the majority identify as American, is Scotch Irish
>In the 1980 census, 26% of United States Citizens cited that they were of English ancestry, making them the largest group at the time. Slightly more than half of these individuals would cite that they were of "American" ancestry on subsequent censuses when the option to do so was made available, with areas that "American" ancestry predominates on the 2000 census corresponds to places where "English" predominated on the 1980 census.
Doesn't seem like it

I don't understand what you're having so much trouble with here. There's no way German-American just means people from Germany, that is such a bizarre distinction. It must include Germanic people from other states that are now independent, so which ones? There are some obvious ones that are obviously classified as German like Austrian, but what about Dutch? Some areas that are famously high in Scandinavians are listed as German-Americans on that chart. So what does German-American mean? Is it just white people that aren't English or French?

You're the one that's having trouble here. You're not understanding that 'German' is a clearly defined ethnic group and has been for a thousand years regardless of what specific polity they come from, do you understand now sweetie? The distinction between German and Dutch is like 600 years old, seriously what the fuck are you talking about dude.
>So what does German-American mean?
It means some midwestern fuckwit ticked the box on the census form because he heard his great great grandaddy was a kraut and thinks that's cool because of kikes.
>There's no way German-American just means people from Germany
Do you not understand that just because there was no one German state that was still a clearly defined German ethnic group? I don't fucking get it dude, i think you're missing a chromosome or something

German ancestry is likely an overcount, and British is an undercount. You can't trust self reported ancestry.

Attached: 1523048467032.png (1839x236, 46K)

>Being proud of your culture
>Leaving Germany

There's obviously no such thing as a German and you're retarded if you think otherwise. If you subscribe to some idea that German people outside of Germany are not German than the various different ethnic groups within Germany are not German either. What makes Bavarian people "German" but not Austrians? To be merely a "German" you basically have to be a mutt.

because it wasnt always a thing. americans went homeless over time. blacks brought in from kenya, samolia, etheopia, hatti and whites from europe to replace all the people who went homeless and died

thats the joke. capitalism doesnt grow wealth for the masses and america is proof it doesnt work.since the 60s the rate of deaths has skyrocketed and they lie about it because who cares about homeless people. but europe has been partially depopulated and left buildings in london and paris and other large cities with switches that automatically turned on and off

they claim less than 3 million people went to europe over the last 4 years yet london, paris and others cities are fucking less white than white. you know why? they had to take in the foreigners because they lied about their total populations and domestic consumption. the latter affects their currency and by extension bonds. so they say 3 mil showed up but it was more like 10 and their populations much lower in those cities so the brits coudlnt even hold london

and do you know why this is allowed to occur? rich people want more money. so the old british families in america have been dying off since the 60s and the "german" immigrant replacements take over. most are not german. they say they are in surveys but immigration records show a bunch of gypos and wops

What an ignorant view of the world. Culture is taken by fleeing people from states that become something else all the time. There's tons of cultures that are carrying on traditions long-lost in the physical area they originated.

And? Spending a hundred years in Ireland, being of a different denomination than the English, and then moving into complete isolation turned them into something different over time.

So German immigrants didn't like the heat...

They’re aware. It’s just that nobody gives a shit.

That doesn’t disprove what I said tho. Maybe they identified as English back in the day. Their culture is more closely related to that of the Ulster Scots than the English. That is provable. The people who settled southern Appalachia were Ulster Scots (Scotch Irish). Are you disputing that?

>caused 2 world wars
Serbian nationalists sperging out against the Austro Hungarian empire caused WW1. WW2 was an unavoidable clash between fascism and communism
>invented communism
Karl Marx was a jew
>destroyed the roman empire
The Roman empire collapsed from the inside for many many reasons

So when Hispanics come to America, speak Spanish, and talk about how great their culture is, you think that is totally fine?

No there’s not. That plastic paddy shit happen in the rest of the country.

Because you speak English and Germans were evil Nadzis!!

Yeah where I live there are 200 year old gothic churches still standing in every town for 600 miles. Those fuckin' Germans...

It means my Grandma spoke motherfucking German.

>I traded my laderhosen for a kilt

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

This