Demographics is Destiny

Attached: 1550404809395.png (465x575, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-stolen-bikes-20171130-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's what they do... they're locusts who move to places we built up and destroy them.

Oh no, Orange county. This means it's over for Trump in 2020.

sold the county to the chinks
remember this any time someone says the trade deficit is harmless

>Demographics is Destiny
meh. Give it 10 years. Just look at every presidential race since say 1928. Demographics change and so do parties as issues evolve. It's why this country has pretty much always been married to two parties.

I guarantee in the next 30 years, Republicans will shift in a way to win California.

And they will rule over us with a one party democrat state

>implying republican or democrat matters
Where the fuck do you think you are?

You mean with amnesty and free healthcare for the next horde of illegal immigrants?

>I guarantee in the next 30 years, Republicans will shift in a way to win California.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

> It’s official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

How fucking stupid are you?

Voter fraud is real. No way is Yorba Linda, Newport Beach or HB a democrat city. Not on your fucking life. Stabba Ana and Anaslime? You bet, its filled with wetbacks.

More than 1000 stolen bikes latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-stolen-bikes-20171130-story.html

Attached: stolen.jpg (767x530, 162K)

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

That doesnt really move hispanics in ways people think it does. California is liberal right now because the poorest poor and the richest rich live there right now and Rs dont do any favors with Bush and Trump being faces of national party for one.

But anyway, issues change in this country over time and candidates and personalities are a big factor in that.After Trump is gone, Rs will definitely shift. Probably try to make inroads with blacks, etc. Parties will occasionally hold the Presidency for 10-12 years but the pendulum swings and changes. As the sun belt becomes bluer, the rust belt becomes redder.

Things change. Parties as a nature aim to win elections.

This guy gets it. We just need our next BASED Raygun and we'll have those beaners voting Red Team for the next 100 years!

At least they still have the constitution :DD

Cali was a solid red in the early 50s, then in the 90s it was a democrat bulwark.
Guess what changed. It wasn't policy, it wasn't taxes, it wasn't anything but demographics. And now it's a hardline pro immigration state.
You think you can solve these issues with a slight twist in policy, you're just a naive jackass.

Attached: 1563533720127.jpg (760x760, 104K)

Pretty much but unironically. I remember dems predicting Dems would rule for decades after Obama but it was bs. People just like to argue and have two parties.

Nikki Haley is possible candidate that can outreach and she has healthy support from Republicans.

Unironically kys you disgusting fucking boomer. No one here gives a shit about which color tie the president is wearing. "The parties change over time?" You know one thing that never changes? The constant decline of whites in OUR fucking country.

wait til we repeal the electoral college. If you live in a nazi state you will literally have no vote.

Attached: pussypence.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

hispanics in texas and florida vote at high rates of Republican in comparison to California. Republicans just need to pander and work on outreach. Most hispanics dont give a shit about illegal immigration.

>non-whites vote for the right-wing of the establishment...according to studies
if this is your strategy you have already lost

America as we knew it is over and never coming back
but dont worry gringoys we will take good care of it

t. Boomer faggot

it's Anacrime to you sir

OC is still red compared to the rest of the state. There's a lot of pro GOP communities like Newport Beach and Lake Forest.

Please neck yourself.

and of those "more registered Democrats" 4 are likely voters, the rest had no idea they registered as a Dem last time they visited the DMV.

People have been predicting the death of the two party system since forever.

I'm behind enemy lines in Irvine. God I hope rahowa comes soon

Attached: FCF574D4-B281-4A50-8CCA-FCC536FD90AA.jpg (1400x1400, 444K)

Then have more kids. Oh wait... incels can't have kids....

Probably. The average rightwing retard here and on the internet can't fathom JUST how much soft power and respect the U.S. lost by voting Trump in. We've lost so many trade deals. Our allied nations are turning their backs on us because we are unreliable. Meanwhile Trump isn't doing a single fucking thing to help anything. He can't even be assed to attempt his own campaign promises. It's fucking pathetic how anyone could have voted for the giant inbred rat, but it's fucking terrifying how many still support king retard.

nigger tier predictability.
you really don't understand how this is gonna actually play out
fucking BOOOOOMMMEERS just FUCKING DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ALREADY

>you really don't understand how this is gonna actually play out
I dont. Nobody does at least electorally.

hes a good goy like all other presidents since they killed lincoln

>nobody does at least electorally
cognitive dissonance/ head in the sand, or some combo thereof
look around you, retard, if you have even half a functioning brain cell it's pretty easy to understand how things are playing out and will continue to play out
Jow Forums is made up of high functioning autists, we run the numbers and analyze the science and then run more on top of them over and over and over again as if it'll make a difference
you on the other hand are incapable of seeing two steps ahead.
day of the pillow for you soon

Attached: 1564267506179.jpg (1024x713, 227K)

>Demographics change and so do parties as issues evolve.
Yeah no fucking shit, that's the problem people here are always talking about, no one actually gives two fucks about the republican vs democrat shit, if both parties evolve to be commie loving ethnic replacing agendas then who the fuck cares if California is ruled by dems, reps or the fucking green party?

>be a bunch of white people
>demand "democracy" as a brilliant idea
>now in come non-whites
>non-whites start voting
>non-whites now majority and vote to take away all of the whites' money and property for themselves.
This didn't work out as planned.

>t. rejected by ucla

You're a moron.

sure, i'll believe it. but i wonder if one party will go the way of "whites matter" or if they'll both be calling for our official enslavement in 30 years

the last bastion of veritable white culture in california is pretty much dead once the boomers die off

it's a damn shame, because OC was quite an impressive county. Clean, successful and cohesive.. An enclave that up until recently sort of retained the 1950s-60s american dream in sunny California ideal

Dumbass. In 10 years we are turning off CA's water, if not sooner since it won't be a part of the USA anymore.

Little Saigon bruh

Ha, my coworker said she hopes trump is assassinated and wants Mexican babies. This county is gone.

Screen cap this.

>Demographics change
They only started changing in the 60's

>OC
>California

Whole state is lost, who cares

I live in HB, work in NB. I’ve seen extremely ghetto people seeping into Irvine. It’s coming, Fren

Can confirm. Lived there all my life. Spics and chinks have colonized the hell out of this county that most whites either white flight or flee too the suburbs. Unfortunately many whites who are boomers or xrs don’t want too talk about the race question here. However younger generations openly see what’s happening. If anyone thinks America is going too be fine in the next few decades look at any mall in SoCal and you’ll wish Hitler did the Holocaust. Beaners and chinks and everywhere not a white person in sight. Fag couples walking around with “their” kids. Racemixers with their disgusting mutt hell spawn. Nuke this state too oblivion and let it serve as a reminder why too never let Kikes run a country

Attached: 46287072-1A53-4770-8DB6-74930D93F9E3.jpg (500x682, 207K)

Massive Cope.

Attached: STFU Boomer.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

What difference does a fucking county in California matter?

Newport is getting an infestation of niggers and chinks m8 plus most of those whites hire spics for everyday work be they legal or illegal. Go too Newport at night and watch and see how a nice white town is getting culturally enriched

sweetie, there are a 100 bigger problems in CA then the chinks.

Wrong. The only group of brown immigrants that votes conservative is Cubans.

what a retard lul

user that's a pretty bold bet
I mean if hispanics go full Peter Zeihan and start voting Republican at 55% or so then yeah Republicans will dominate

Kill yourself, faggot.
It is a matter of killing alien invaders, a job the government should be doing. Africans, spics, and Chinese must all be removed from U.S. soil. Traitors must be punished.
More important than all these things is naming the Jew publicly and getting them out the country, dead or Alive. It is the jew who allowed women into the voting booth and into politics. All of our problems come from those roots.
Do something now while there is still a slight chance.

So the House is completely off for Reps. Senate and Pres. next.

Or we become like Democrats and start making promises to immigrants if they vote Republican because two can play at this game.

>Elite liberals not reproducing
>dem party turns into the minority only party
>white republican majority takes the country back

We're heading into the eye of the storm, boys.

Same thing with TX. Go to any mall in Houston or the DFW metroplex and try to find more than 10 healthy looking white couples.

Doesn't matter if republicans win if they're out to take your guns and overrun your country with shitskins. How fucking blind are you?

trump was the last republican president, enjoy one part system comrade

The problem with that is republicans are part of the problem with promoting immigration, gun control, wars for Israel, and the pipe dream of racial assimilation. Better too just start off and make a new party since the (((GOP))) won’t tolerate anyone going against the status quo