Where is Syria general?

Where is Syria general?

Attached: ae6391b79e5827ea2c3ae6f41235bf792d5750b3236f1eb3ed02c135bca3400c.jpg (250x201, 25K)

I want to pet that cat.

That's a kot.

in your ass

poo poo pee pee

in his command post

Who or what creates all the info for Syria general or even trump general anyways? (Newfag)

The memetics have changed

Russian troll farms.

there like 4 people obsessed with the syrian war and now that it got boring they have nothing else to do but keep bumping their own threads because otherwise theyd kill themselves out of boredom

I thought that yea. Like some nerds get together and just dump news etc I mean idk why but ok I guess. Very rarely good happenings. The Donald Trump General is interesting. But are these a few random daily threads people just make ?

Lol part of me believes that

Thankfully fucking dead

I haven't been in a ptg in ages but if you watch the OP pic and content and respawn speed, you'll see it's very obviously being maintained by some dedicated group or other. Typical long-running generals like brit or aus have regular fuckups with two running at once, something dying out, an OP too lazy to bother with all the formality, etc.

I started a number of ptgs back during the campaign when they were still largely organic, and also helped establish a consistent format. But it's clearly manufactured these days and chock full of unironic Israel cock sucking. And that's not surprising, considering how much it seemed as though the Trump campaign had noticed that Jow Forums was a serious hotbed of support and excitement.

Ahh thanks user that explains it. Like I was starting to think it was like bots or something. But Na it had to be some autistst(s) doing some good work

It's a tough call sometimes. Even before Jow Forums became a haven for viral marketing it was still full of trolls trolling trolls. I personally helped bring back the awoo posting after Reddit had engaged in a successful campaign to get the mods to ban and delete it as a demoralization tactic. But if I look at one of them now, it just looks like automatic spam rather that people competing to see who could awoo first or build a fun storyline out of them or whatever else.

Hello fbi

Attached: FBI_8chan_4chan_affadavit_court_evidence_yousscreenshots.png (1544x1926, 547K)

me > y*u

(checked)
alphabet niggers can't samefag

We have gainz, need /SG/

on Telegram

B Assad is an anagram for Badass.

check out those trips!

>Where is Syria general?
Here you go Now stop making /sg/, because it keeps dying at double digit posts, even with the constant shameless bumps and offtopic posts trying to keep it alive.

Attached: NapoopaN.jpg (460x581, 51K)

pretty much this

Attached: 43456356346.jpg (510x370, 46K)

>where is Syria general?

Attached: melmol.jpg (960x960, 123K)