Grandpa, what was life like when whites was the majority?

>grandpa, what was life like when whites was the majority?

How will you respond to your grandson?

Attached: 23AA5C33-3E1C-4227-86D3-AD3F63E72548.jpg (540x960, 66K)

I would tell him about the wonders of fire, electricity and indoor plumbing. "In my day we didn't live in tents and shit in the street."

Attached: 1311769689207.gif (224x178, 1.37M)

shut up you stupid nigger

It was horrible sweetie. So much hatred and violence. You couldn't even go to the grocery store without some sexually frustrated whitoid shooting at you. I'm just glad their inability to get laid caused them all to go extinct.

*"In my day we didn't live in tents in the street and sheit."

Now pass me my mud cookie jaquanda

It was aaaful hon. Di paleskin hating ona niggaz and we wuz like nah nigga fuk that gay shit. No wel all live in shaks but das ok

Well, step son, in the old days, crime was nonexistent, social services worked, calling 1800 numbers wasn’t as painful as providing a DNA sample like now, women were real instead of transsexual women and white people had a sense of pride.

Now to give you your historical aspect of white people from your school textbooks, all white cops were racist, all whites were vile hence why they’ve been bred out of existence, nobody liked them and they used all welfare possible and spread diseases like HIV/AIDS and Ebola

>implying I'll have brown grandkids
>implying I'll have brown kids
>implying I'll have kids

Attached: HONK HONK.gif (607x609, 754K)

It was the best of times. We had cars, trains, running water and food safety regulations. You could post without a license on the internet. We had internet besides the deteriorating satellite internet. There was white wimminz everywhere for the taking.

>what are you doing in my house nigger? *pumps shotgun"

lol, accurate

Well, for one thing, people were smarter

Back in my day there was more than one hair color son and white women looked like angels

We were kings and similar occupations.

all niggers are ugly

we had technology an shittt

This is insinuating I'm going to have a daughter that will be a coal burner

Attached: 1560751629116.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Lost

> Implying my half-Castizo offsprings will not murder the Congo*ds.

Come on.

mixed mutts are going extinct no one wants to have a race mixed baby anymore

tell him I wouldn't know
I am in California

stop posting this ugly kike

>I'll teach you champ come with old grandpa into the woods 2 hours north of the city and you'll learn!

>Half-Castizo
You're already a degenerate, you should be murdered too

Attached: fucknlol.jpg (331x334, 29K)

Whites were never a majority globally. Now they can't be a majority in their own countries.

>JUST

*bang*

Spics already have nog DNA
So the only thing your trilattoid should kill is themselves

You ugly congoid who are you and what are you doing in my house??
*loads shotgun*