White trash problem

A few years ago I moved away from the Detroit area, due to all the useless ghetto people moving up to Macomb County from the city and making life intolerable for me and my family. My wife was also sick of having to work in the city, and she got a good job opportunity in the southwestern part of the state. I now live in a heavily white area, which is far preferable to living near Detroit. That being said about 20% of my county receives food stamps, and while they are not as much a nuisance as blacks generally, these white trash can be a big problem that needs to be deal with harshly. And the problem is I have some of them as neighbors.

What I am mainly talking about is this woman who lives next door, a single mom who lives in a filthy trailer and is a notorious slut who is always bringing men over to sleep with. And her 14 year old daughter is always coming over to my house giving me sob stories about her mom doesn't love her, and whining that she doesn't get to eat a lot of times because mom wastes their food stamps on beer and weed (at least it's not meth!) and she begs me to help her and make her feel loved and take her out to eat at a restaurant and bla bla bla. Of course I repeatedly tell her "no". I explain to her that she is nothing more than the daughter of a useless leeching whore, and it isn't my fault that she is from a genetic garbage family, and that my wife works incredibly hard and we pay very high taxes so that blacks, mexicans, Arabs, and useless white trash like her can live on the taxpayer dime. She still keeps coming back to bother me, somehow thinking if she shrieks loud enough I will turn into a bleeding heart liberal and do what she wants. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

Attached: 335.jpg (306x165, 7K)

What I'm wondering is what course of action I should pursue if she doesn't get the message that she isn't wanted and never will be? I don't want her to start pestering any of the other decent middle-class folks around here. Should I sue to get a restraining order? Ideally if she keeps knocking on my door, since she is basically trespassing on my property, I could give her a taste of the Second Amendment. That would certainly save the taxpayers a lot of money in the future. However I am a strictly law-abiding citizen, and I need to know what exactly are the rules under our state's stand-your-ground law before I have to resort to that, since I would never break the law and go to jail.

If she's always coming over, then you haven't tried rudely telling her to fuck off.

She pesters me because I have the nicest house in the area so she knows I have money. and she thinks that she will eventually force me to have a change of heart and if she whines enough. I won't of course, and she's gonna get a few rounds of lead if she starts making me feel seriously harassed

I dunno. It's not really politics. Try

Attached: 3caf8ebff6588c9f3e2c256fb616519b9330c1fe5aaa72e3e625081ef7f08014.jpg (571x618, 49K)

Damn you have the nicest house and Lolis throwing themselves at you? Lucky!

You're the asshole. I don't give a shit about your whore, but you sound mean spirited and un-empathetic.

Also, why not move to Detroit? It's actually turning around and is very cool.

Many white people are decedents of the serf/peasant classes of Europe. The Bell Curve of Europeans is very big; with the smartest people to ever live and also trash that basically amounts to white niggers. The Hajnal Line is generally a good determination of the good Europeans from the bad, but it’s not 100% on the spot. I’m convinced most white trash in trailer parks are mostly slavs/partially mixed with non-euros, but I’m just making a guess. Not all Slavs are trash though, poles for example.

Attached: A06C2C18-C3C6-489E-BD03-2231DE94996F.jpg (300x250, 10K)

>Neighbor lives in a trailer

What'd you expect, dummy. Move to a decent town in a real house. White trash is pretty harmless anyway, just more of an annoyance.

Nice blog post faggot.

Post a picture of the loli.

Youre an insufferable faggot who thinks everyones out to get you
Youre literally a kike, gas yourself

>muzzle brake for home defense
This is silly.

>Live in Detroit next door to trailer
>Pay high taxes
Choose one
>spends all their food stamps on beer and weed
I don’t think you know how food stamps work

Can you even really call yourself a homeowner if your neighbors live within 500 feet of you?

I don't think YOU understand how foodstamps work

>Tyrone has $200 of foodstamps
>Jeremy gives Tyrone $100 cash for $200 of foodstamps
>Jeremy buys $200 of fresh fruit and vegetables and Tyrone buys $100 of weed and booze

Can you read faggot he said he moved away from Detroit. I live in rural Virginia and there are nice homes next to trailers everywhere here

I used to live in St Clair county.

trump's going to cut off food stamps to white trash so the problem will soon resolve itself

Virgin competition or civilian shooter commie muzzle break vs Chad flash suppressor for fighting other armed men.

His wife won't let him move, notice they left for her job opportunity not his. This is a larp loli fantasy, with him imagining actually having some power that his emasculated being can barely remember.

Take her on as a second wife. If the mom is white trash, she surely wouldn't tell the police

By "her" I mean the daughter, of course

You don't think that paper food stamps still exist do you boomer? Its been a debit card for a decade

>you're the asshole

Back to r*ddit scum

>tfw your still stuck in Wayne county

Attached: 34AD7757-9C2F-46F1-85E1-7AD461A90863.jpg (800x800, 410K)

One yankee I know gets paper ones, and sells them to buy weed.
You must be embarrassed now.

Can confirm this is what it's like in California. However, someone can just buy 200 dollars worth of food and give the government leech 100 dollars cash.

t. Poorfag in California

>Being shocked and irritated that the rust belt is a poverty stricken shithole with no future

She just wants to suck your dick OP.

Have you tried fucking her

Great LARP btw faggot lmao

>not using cans on everything
Do you even operate?

you have the opportunity to affect the mindstate of a person when they are most vulnerable, and i think you should take that and put her on a better path. if you sense she is legitimately crazy, then don't because you may get accused of rape or something. but the fact that you let your conceptions of who people are prevent you from basic decency and obligation to the youth, says more about you than the people you hate.

if you look closely, you are in a similar relationship with God, as that girl is with you - nothing but a wretched beggar. this is why you're projecting onto her the worst of intentions.

only your situation is worse, because you don't yet have the humility to ask for help. that is fine. when you do need help God will not turn you away, and you will be ashamed of what you are doing.

>I now live in a heavily white area
>woman who lives next door
>who lives in a filthy trailer

Uh huh. Nice fiction, faggot.