Red Flag Laws = Gun Confiscation

Some States have red flag laws where if someone files a restraining order against you, the police will come knocking on your door to confiscate your firearms. There is nothing stopping a crazy ex or a far leftist from making a bogus claim as anyone can make up a reason for filing a restraining order. Using red flag laws as a shield/mask, what is to stop the government from having police go from door-to-door systematically or methodically seizing firearms under the auspice of red flag laws?

>knock knock
>police lie and tell you that a restraining order was filed against you
>you must now turn over firearms until further notice
>your due process is the appeal process
>you can appeal, but it can be approved or denied at the government's discretion

When the police come knocking, what proof do the police have to verify they AREN'T confiscating guns enmass with fabricated restaining orders issued by the government? I imagine they would say you'd just have to trust them, but how do you trust someone suspending your 2nd Amendment Right by disarming you for no reason?

Why is this not seen as a system being put in place for inevitably rolling out nation-wide gun confiscation?

Attached: 054210.jpg (810x455, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/04/a-minority-of-americans-own-guns-but-just-how-many-is-unclear/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well I lost mine in a tragic boating accident. Go figure.

Attached: urded.jpg (235x215, 7K)

>but how do you trust someone suspending your 2nd Amendment Right by disarming you for no reason?
you don't
You announce, if you can, that if they enter your premises they will be fired upon and then you shoot at them if they try.
The second amendment is not to be infringed. If they come try and take guns away from the public, there are going to be deaths.

If you've ever made any kind of post to facebook or something admitting to owning guns, you better make sure it's gone. As soon as these laws are in effect on a national level people will make a game out of sending the cops to your house in the hopes you get shot.

Wrong
You offer them hot pockets and Pop Tarts

Blades of grass

Attached: dixie.jpg (164x250, 6K)

I don't smoke anymore, but I'm going to light a cigar that day.

>social media

get the fuck off those websites.

just saying.. I know drug addicts tweakin out on meth and heroin and theyve friend their brains to the point of insanity and they are legally buying guns now.

trump is doing this on purpose, he's keeping the enemies happy then will hit them off guard.

>Well I lost mine in a tragic boating accident. Go figure.
A lame ass cope. What are you going to use your guns for man? Self-defense? Oh wait you have those guns, I thought you lost them?

If the cops knock, answer the door with a gun just out of sight

and your wife. don't forget that one.

Welcome to 1996 Australia

Nah, Trump is legitimately retarded.

Red pill me on this. Is it a loop hole to bypass the constitution, isn't it? Fucking Demoncrats

Attached: neverlookedbetter.jpg (1214x626, 71K)

Nigga I do know high school level chemistry.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-08 01:11:14.png (3520x1080, 1.5M)

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/04/a-minority-of-americans-own-guns-but-just-how-many-is-unclear/

>Do Americans own a lot of guns?

>In both absolute and relative terms, the answer is yes. The US tops the list of countries with the most guns, owning about half the world’s guns while making up only 5% of the world population.

>In relative terms, the US has the highest number of guns per capita. There were an estimated 89 to 100 guns for every 100 Americans in 2013–around one firearm per person.

>The country with the second highest number per capita is Serbia, at 75.6 guns per 100 people.

>How many people own guns in America?

>Answering this requires a more nuanced look at the gun ownership. Only a quarter of Americans own guns, according to numbers from General Social Survey and Gallup in 2013. This means that many American gun owners have more than one gun.

>How many guns does an average American gun owner possess?

>The average American gun owner owns three guns, according to a 2015 survey conducted by Harvard and Northwestern University. More than a half of them own just one or two, whereas 14% of them–7.7 million or 3% of the US population–own anywhere between eight to 140 guns. This 3% of the population owns half of the civilian guns in the US.

>7.7 million or 3% of the US population–own anywhere between eight to 140 guns.

So please explain to me how around 8 million people are going to give up their fucking arsenal because some nufaggot agency decides the public no longer has a right to them.

My congressman is Adam Schiff, and my senators are Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris. I have the feeling that writing them a letter to voice my concerns will put me on a short list.

>your due process is the appeal process
Incorrect. The only correct action is watering the liberty tree.

Attached: 1565048451433m.jpg (822x1024, 113K)

ah the boys can hit any time mate

Attached: previewmp4720_.mp4.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

WRONG. You have a secret stash of long range funs, give the pigs all your non-secret guns, then engage in a campaign of asymmetric warfare targeting pigs from a distance. You will get far more that way.

Attached: state thugs.jpg (1195x1354, 444K)

This goy 100% trusts the plan.

Yes, but now every ex girlfriend or wife has an extra court mandated revenge tool that you have no recourse for.

This will be exploited to the maximum extent possible.

Sheriffs in states like CO are already resisting the law outright, show them your support if they are

Attached: Steven Reams (2) Web.jpg (315x473, 127K)

Off the top of my head only a few based Aussie's resisted. Shamefur dispray. Although Americans treat arms differently than other countries.

So they claim Trump is Hitler for 3 years and now they're begging him to send troops door to door to disarm us all?

>nothing from stopping
why do you think they have labelled all conservatives 'irredeemable white supremacists' who are a danger to everyone?
all conservatives are redflagged already, they just need the laws to get you.
This is why they use the violent spin on conservatism and patriotism. "Conservatives have 'dangerous ideas!' they are white supremacists and dangerous!
This is why they fake the numbers of 'white nationalist' shootings.
All white nationalists are DANGEROUS.
This is where they are trying to take us. UN Agenda 21.

Dont believe in 30,000 genders? you're dangerous and red-flagged.
Go to church? red-flagged
love trump? red-flagged
love your country? dangerous! red-flagged! We have already been labelled and red-flagged. Now they just want the laws to act on the labels they've given us.

Also don't expect them to treat what they confiscate well or be held accountable for any damage. Go to Jow Forums archive and read some posts about people getting their guns temporarily confiscated for various reasons.
>Broken guns being returned
>Bent barrels
>Ammo disappearing
>Dents and scratches all over the finishes
>Clear fouling showing that it had been shot by the cops while in evidence

Yeah red flag laws are just a tool the left wants to have in their pocket to use against their opponents.

It isn't a loophole to bypass the Constitution. It is straight up unconstitutional. People aren't (and shouldn't) wait for the Supreme Court to rule it unconstitutional.

Ironically, the pro-2nd Amendment police might be able to be tricked into confiscating guns if they're unaware that at any point in time the government can fabricate or create restraining orders for any reason. If enforcing red flag laws became the norm for police, they would be oblivious to if the government ever manipulated them into obediently participating in a nation-wide gun confiscation program.

>I was just enforcing the law

Don't forget them demonizing the INCEL threat.

>Oh not having sex. Clearly you are to socially awkward and frustrated to own a gun you made a girl at your work\school who shall remain anonymous uncomfortable. By by guns. No right for you.

>If enforcing red flag laws became the norm for police
If that ever happens there better also be a bunch of dead police. My right to arms isn't a fucking game.

Just wait till they start banning firearms on boats. Then we'll have a rash of people losing them on beach outings.

The catch is if they're knocking at your door they already know you've got gun/s and they aren't leaving without something. Sometimes its better to let them take something than nothing. I have a handful of shitty guns I'm happy to surrender. The rest will remain safely tucked away. If they come back a few more of the shit guns. They've got bigger fish to fry than some guy with a few guns who's being "compliant".

Yeah I would love to find the Bio on the mad cunt who is the post child for it in Australia. The NRA did something with him back in early 2000's if I recall.
>Came to his place to seize guns; said he didn't have any.
>Searched and found nothing. Left and came back again for them. Dug up his yard; nothing.
>Finally threw him in jail and kept him there without trial and kept asking for him to tell them where they were hidden.
>Wouldn't say shit; ended up losing his house, wife, family, year or two of his life.
>In the end found the guns released him.
If you can find the article or the guys name I'd love to bookmark it.

And there is always just fucking cunt carve out for law enforcement in all these laws. The few good that are in their ranks will quit when dozens of them start getting gunned down when they go on these gun raids. The ones that remain are your typical indoctrinated jack boots.

>Demonize and create degrading labels for certain groups of individuals
>Individuals of those groups eventually radicalize and lash out at society or the demonizers
>Society demonizes and doubles down on the rhetoric while ignoring the root causes
>Individuals in those groups continue to radicalize and grow.

We're on step 3

All of that is what makes death preferable to what comes after gun confiscation.

Trump thought he could manipulate us into supporting any policy and his boomer brain is incapable of changing course.

I think he may have planned this from the beginning.

I believe you, but do you have any sources showing that this is what actually happens and it isn't just a schizo fear of the government?

SInce its unconstitutional, people responsible for the Red Flag laws should be arrested for violating 2nd Amendment and the constitution.

Violating the Amendments and the constitution are acts of treason.

Finally someone with common sense and long-term thinking instead of advocating for a low IQ nigger-tier reaction to gun confiscation scenarios.

Fuck if I know. Maybe don't mess with that 3% of the population and they won't do anything if not directly provoked?

Even knowing those statistics, it doesn't magically make red flag laws benevolent when it is so obvious an opening that'll inevitably lead to national firearm confiscation.

I don't point this out of fear. I point this out because it is obvious as to how it can easily be warped into nation-wide firearm confiscation.

You want a source on laws being misused or how seemingly innocent laws were passed with nefarious purposes in mind? Get fucked!

The burden of proof is on the government to be as transparent as possible, not its citizenry.

>you can trust me
>I'm with the government