My Farewell Manifesto

I’ve been on this wild ride since 2015 and I’m finally calling it quits. It’s been a wild ride and I have too much to lose to just burn my time, energy, and peace of mind looking at the clown world I’m surrounded by.

Watching people my race, age, and with probably a far worse upbringing then I, kill innocent people instead of those responsible for the real injustices that their real or fabricated manifestos talk about has been too much to bear. The fact that I feel nothing or laugh when I hear about these awful tragedies is testament to the fact that this site has robbed me of my humanity.

The fact that this site has showed me that far more cold and calculating people then the shooters this past week govern my nation has made my heart even more heavy then it already was.

This site over the years taught me many things but with the recent release of federal documents criminalizing conspiracy theorists on the grounds of potentially accidentally uncovering legitimate crimes committed by the federal government combined with the recent attempts to burry the Epenstein scandal has taught me a final lesson; Ignorance is bliss.

I’ll hold dear and true to the redpills you all have given to me, but I have to leave the fight for free speech on here to other anons on this board and those other Jow Forums brother and sister channels. I’ll probably be on some of the blue boards but my time here is done.

Keep up the good fight, goodbye anons.

Attached: 8CB9E95F-EE4D-4597-AE4C-B8FBE85A0326.jpg (550x550, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tc6CIlLoqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok, see you tomorrow.

Faggot

Bye

Do a flip

if we lose belief we shall fall

carry 4 of club (pic related) on your person everywhere you go

Attached: 819px-Playing_card_club_4.jpeg.png (819x1024, 36K)

It's too late you can't unlearn what you know

Might I inquire why?

True, but I will leave with what I do know.

Never Surrender

Attached: 6438e0bd67afeab5a245e8c3371dfbc9.jpg (380x523, 24K)

CYA tomorrow faggot

Attached: HereForEver.jpg (1200x1200, 138K)

this here looks like a glownigger post meant to demoralize anons cause we been doing some good diggin lately

>4 clovers
>4 chan
How fucking new are you?

They're shutting this site down later tonight anyway. Impeccable timing faggot.

ngl, you're right, heydrich, surrendering is retarded and unsatisfactory, its like edging or cucking, its life-denial.

Attached: cde4183e629a25fb9d1d5c1e83189331.jpg (1000x1342, 166K)

the 4 clovers are 4chans sign of freedom

You’re here forever.

your "manifesto" is irrelevant. Mine is the only publication of mention from this retard degenerate website . . .

user we are coming to find you to prevent you from suicide.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Take care, brush ya hair

God speed user

Attached: the-wambulance-millennials-mobile-crying-post-all-liberals-welcome-coloring-6864780 (1).png (500x553, 165K)

lmao more into kys in yer bunker and leaving your admiral to surrender are ya?

I took a hiatus to /biz in ‘17. Made enough to pay for grad school.
/pol is cancer. It’s the only thing that makes me laugh though.

Attached: 8596A262-1E21-4FB7-AC17-0FAEFD3F98F4.gif (404x347, 1003K)

You're here forever faggot

See you when the next happening occurs

Attached: pol1.png (999x442, 200K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4tc6CIlLoqo

Bump

>Says goodbye.

>Still posts in the thread.

Bye go back to Facebook

Attached: 588021BF-ECEF-425E-AFA1-9E1C0AAF78FF.png (220x229, 70K)

Don't do it man(unless your a glowworm in that case fuck you.).

Are you gonna go do a shooting glow nigger?

See you tomorrow buddy

As usual, fpbp

Fuck you CIA nigger

Attached: 1552976777602.jpg (607x608, 34K)

Suicide? Nah I’m pursuing my career and eventually starting a family. The least I can do is continue my legacy and my race.

Jow Forums
4 clovers

keep a card in your wallet

IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE

Go softly into the sweet, dark night beautiful user. And godspeed.

Cloud fare is going to kill this place any day now. You might as well stay for the last harah

>tell your only friends you'll kill yourself
>they think your cia

Attached: 1565007779576.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Attached: chen drawing.png (1306x1255, 417K)

Oh in that case man godspeed.

I’m going to be here until it archives or 404s. No use saying leaving before hearing anons give their goodbyes (or the common substitute)

Fuck off shill, doing the old "I'm actually redpilled so listen to me schtick"

Go live your life, but don't pretend getting together to talk, laugh, banter, and post funny images related to our society and current events is somehow bad.

(You)’n myself here but,
>/pol is cancer, but it’s the only thing that makes me laugh though.
Should be a fucking site banner. An oldie I saw here was
>this is great, everyone is mad
Never caught on. Sad

Attached: 8932EE0E-0786-4352-BBB7-8A8F6F1D35F5.gif (200x180, 868K)

>I’ve been on this wild ride since 2015
>being this new, even ironically

In that case

Sage

clovers
but theres only three clovers on the car, bro

I’ll admit that stuff like the pol humor threads are great but it isn’t worth the dozen garbage threads of goreposting and kangposting. I’m not here to discourage or dissuade anyone.

snitch

I’m well aware that I don’t even qualify as a newfag and only got here a year before the plebbit migration.

Jow Forums is a board of peace, you act like we promote violence. that being said, kys faggot

Think I'm there with you, fren.
Hopefully things go well in my life, as despair always draws me back in.

See you at the golf course... hopefully.

I gave it up all Chans for a year and a half.

Then I heard on YouTube there was a Q larp and I could not resist the curiosity to check it out. No I can’t stop coming back. It’s like a drug. I’m addicted to being pissed off.

Help

>nonuplet
Okay ONE more thread boys, ONE

Attached: 73591E68-CD7B-4857-B8D9-1CDCDB1322B2.jpg (640x462, 202K)

This

I gave up Jow Forums for 5 years. Then I came back. Why? Everything else fucking blows more.

See u around.

ITT : Alcoholics in a liquor store

That reminds me of GTA 4 at the golf course.

tl;dr. nobody cares. you're a faggot bitch forever. also, this has nothing to do with politics. fuck off, stupid.

Kek

You’ll be here tomorrow. Watch.

I have witnessed the nonuplets and the orig thread. Kek wills my departure. I will take the 4 of clubs wherever I go. Farewell anons.

Attached: 31E23E9C-C1CC-4EB3-871E-D008CD886770.jpg (539x396, 245K)

You need a break user. Be sure to come back and support us in the meme wars next year. Godspeed