Baby’s first red pill

vimeo.com/352342873

Did Nick Fuentes go too far in naming (((them)))?

Attached: 7D851905-B1A2-474F-AA84-50F3A0ED6B85.jpg (1125x594, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnD0PDB9yQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH wow another off-topic anti-white eceleb marketing thread. How lucky am I to have been lurking /nupol/ at the **exact same** time this low quality shit thread was made?!

Attached: nick fuentes embrace you genocide.jpg (640x839, 363K)

Hmmmm makes you think

Nick was way more extreme in 2017, he's really tame compared to then. Its funny that wignats think Nick is becoming more redpilled, or some shit. Theres a reason he deleted all of his old videos after there were mass bannings in 2018.

Because he got caught saying some shit about how race mixing with blacks is like beastiality.

He had to tone it down if he wants to still have a channel

Nick has learned the art of successful optics

He's right. The country is going to become what its becoming. His point is that its better to position yourself in a good position within the establishment (or create parallels to the establishment) than it is to larp in a trailer park about the day of rope and ruin your life to show how edgy you are at a ticki torch rally.

This. But hearing him call Matt Walsh a race traitor was invigorating

My plan is getting a gun (self defense situations only!) and waiting in the country until the cities inevitably collapse and the country hits its breaking point.

He's literally not wrong though. You're the kind of person that would call Hitler a cuck or Jew shill from the audience of the Nuremburg rallies.

>Nick
>Anti-White
Yikes and cuckpilled

Im speaking after the Reagan Battalion hit piece and Charlottesville. His show fall and winter of 2017 was a bit radical.

HAHAHAHAHA. Attaboy!
It's a badge of honor to be featured in (((RWW))).

Mine too. Moving out there soon. Just going to live a relatively simple life on a homestead with my family.

Nick is based tho

>majority minority country.
What the fuck does that even mean. If european americans become minority in their own country they have lost their fucking country to foreigners. Which should not be allowed to happen.

Also white nationalism and white supremacy. Are simply false concepts and buzzwords that are used to demonize in this case european americans in their own country. And try to say it is somehow bad that they want to prefer themselves, and have their country be about their people, aswell as want to preserve their own people in their own country. And not want to be demographically overwhelmed by immigrants of other ethnic groups from other countries where those ethnic groups are btw. almost in some cases nearly 100% ethnic majority of the population.

Things like 'white supremacy' is trying to shift the discussion from the obvious problem for european americans if they become minority in their own country. And instead argue that if they don´t like that, they are somehow bad and evil people. That´s the only thing those ridiculous terms are about. Telling them to hate themselves and their own people. Because if they don´t they must be 'white supremacists'. How the fuck is it 'supremacist' to remain majority in your own country. Not in somebody elses but in your own country.

fuentez?

Just join the military. Its a peasants mentality to think a collapse like the one you describe will ever come.

This.
Many idiots here laughed or shilled against JFG for the same reasons.
Yet he is still online and thriving, getting more and more redpilled people on his channel.
Effectively giving a platform to otherwise hidden or taboo ideas.

But of course...he won't call for mass genocide of nonwhites so he is a cuck....

Attached: 1482191349159.png (476x477, 256K)

Good luck getting a gun in Canucuckistan.

>Baby’s first red pill
politicians in america are jews and if you want the brown guys to leave you have to kill them in texas

some limp wristed faggy shit this guy said doesnt mean fuck all since trump will lose and even if he wins you get red flag gun laws

Notice that terms like 'white supremacy' simply switches discussion away from immigrants, so the immigrants are not pointed out as acting unfairly towards european americans by coming so many and peddling their own shit and things for their own ethnic group in somebody elses country. Notice how everyone else can try to make USA about their ethnic group, rather than the european americans who actually built it.
They don´t want the discussion to be about the immigration. or that ofcourse there has come too many and all these things. They want instead to demonize european americans, to try to stop them from complaining about it! Trying to manipulatively get them to hate themselves. So they don´t act in their own best interest. When they are in the process of losing their entire country to people who just came recently to the USA and have no ethnic or cultural connection to it whatsoever. And can easily go back home where they come from aswell.

His mustache is a sin and he should be hung for even growing it.

JFG, kek. Literal, degenerate nihilist Quebecker who is more likely to kill himself.
Fuck JFG.

Stop preaching to the choir, you low IQ dumbass

very true. so many people on this site don't live in the real world.

>Good guys who worship zognald trumplstein are redpilled
kill yourself

Hi JIDF!

>JIDF
It's actually a bot. Someone actually spent money on a pass and set up a bot to counter signal any thread with the word 'Fuentes' in it

JF is a pedophile. he literally was given money by Epstein.

>meme flag
>no arguments other than childish Ad Hom
Checks out.
Meanwhile JF:
youtube.com/watch?v=oOnD0PDB9yQ

Lemme guess!
"h-he is profiting from a whore".
I bet you can't grasp the obvious message he gives with this kind of interview. Your really need him to write it down for you.

And also i love the fact that they act as if it is somehow upsetting to say that dinesh desousa a guy from fucking india, should not larp as if he had any part in USA's culture or history. He´s a fucking guy from india who came to USA as an opportunist. And should not try to tell anyone what america is or should be. It´s totally correct. This fucking idea that some guy from india can come to USA, stay a few decades and all of a sudden he´s just as american as some guy with ancestry 200 years back, and act as if there are not core americans and then recent immigrants, and that this is not the same thing, and trying to equate it anyways is completely idiotic. Oh he´s not even fucking born in USA, he was born in bombay and came as exchange student to USA. That guy is no different than ilhan omar either, who born in somalia, come to USA as 17 year old and 16 years later have infiltrated USA politics and is trying to declare what american values are. These fucking people.
How can anyone in their right fucking mind maintain the notion that these people are same americans as the actual european american ones that built USA. like some fucking guy from bombay putting on a cowboy hat and larping as if he was in the wild wild west. That´s fine but don´t pretend as if you were or had any part of that though!

Nothing really wrong he said in the video.

fuck off blue eyed nigger.

Epstein also pays money is taxes, therefore anyone who recieves his tax money is a pedophile.

Memeflag Squad supported by Strawman Platoon have arrived.
He did a video just days ago about how he doesn't agree with Trump and wants him to go harder on China.

I think I remember you from a thread you made about niggers. You always write a lot.
>infiltrated USA politics and is trying to declare what american values are
This is happening even here. People that are not even 10 years living here try to tell us what our culture and values are.
Basically, to be an Argie is to be "welcoming". What a fucking surprise.

>out of sight, out of mind!

While I respect you and your desire to escape the madness, I can tell you as a countryboy it will come looking for you. This small town isn't anything like it was twenty years ago when I was a child. The (((demographics))) have changed, to say the least. Your illusion will come crashing down when Tyrone gets your daughter pregnant at prom, or when your son gets shot by a nig trying to steal his sneakers. You can run, but you can't hide.

He also fucked a retard

>This is happening even here. People that are not even 10 years living here try to tell us what our culture and values are.
Yeah, how can these people fucking be so stupid to fucking do that. They know damn well where they came from a short while ago. And that there are tons of people just like them. And that they are in another ethnic groups country. So technically they should try to embrace that kind of mindset. But not pretend at same time that they are same ethnic group!
It´s like me going to china and then pretending i am ethnic chinese. How fucking deranged should i have to be to do that. But they don´t do that either. They just talk about their own ethnic group when push comes to shove. As if your country should now be about their ethnic group aswell. Means it´s less about your own.
These immigrants act as if whatever nation they immigrate to should be some kind of free for all where everyone else but the actual peoples of that country should be catered to..

So in your case, argentinianas are irellevant. And is shameful if they preserve themselves or say no to immigrants. But immigrants, whatever other ethnic group that is, that is what argentina should now be about. Just because they don´t want to live in their own country? And they don´t even care in case of USA what happens to european americans? They don´t even care. Same as arabs and somalis and such in sweden, don´t care what happens to ethnic swedes. It´s not their problem. Totally unreasonable and selfish and disrespectful quite frankly. And so to deflect from that they just try to demonize whatever the main group is.

I agreed with everything he said in that video

Nick is a paleo conservative, hes actually very pro white hes just not a whote nationalist.

don't fall for the trolls, the antifafags, the jews, the shills, etc.
Every people with 2 neurons know that they are usefull.
That's why a lot of scum get nervous and aggressive.

He talks about it all the time, the fact that even after whites are a minority, whites will never get the benefits that current minorities receive. In fact, we will have more rights taken away than those new to the country and I 100% agree. Whites will be forced into reservations, land will be stolen, and we will be policed by brown people... of course, that is what they want, but will we let that happen is the real question

As does all his retarded, mindless Christcuck fans.

I dont agree with everything he says all the time, but that video OP linked is 100% spot on and the fact you brought up his religion when the video has nothing to do with religion tells me everything I need to know about you and I'm not even Catholic

Go rape a minor, Paki

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Do you like contrapoints?

Christ is literally God, bruv.

>He talks about it all the time, the fact that even after whites are a minority, whites will never get the benefits that current minorities receive. In fact, we will have more rights taken away than those new to the country and I 100% agree. Whites will be forced into reservations, land will be stolen, and we will be policed by brown people... of course, that is what they want, but will we let that happen is the real question
Oh so that´s what minority majority means. How can these fucking idiot immigrants even pretend to be victims and these thing when they a) on purpose nefariously are attempting to take over USA and are desperate to not have european americans react to it b) plan to do something like that when their own fucking ancestors in central and south america did human sacrifice of eachother to harvest gods and what the fuck not.
Just because they are on same continent does not mean they are entitled to live in USA. I can´t go to greeks and say fuck off your shit that you built is mine now, because look i also live on european continent. It´s so idiotic and nefarious that whole thing.

kill yourself

True, but despite what the MSM narrative tells you, white people are waking up in America. We are FINALLY coming to the realization that we cant live with these people. The mindset for a normal person on the right was to leave me alone and to lower taxes, but those same people are coming to realize that they will never be left alone... its beautiful to see whites growing spines

>We are FINALLY coming to the realization that we cant live with these people.
Its actually not so much that you can´t is it. It´s more that these people hate european americans so much that they have no intention of ever being nice or fair towards them. Eventhough it´s not those peoples country, and that they can easily go home and live, since they have come just a very short while ago, since 65-70's at the very earliest. And probably most came just a few decades ago.
They talk about you tolerating them. But it´s them that don´t tolerate you and don´t give a fuck what happens to your people in your own country, that they have immigrated to. Not only do they not want to treat you fairly, but they think it´s perfectly fine to take over your country with immigration aswell. Not a fucking single one says.
>we can´t do this to european americans, it´s their country, what are we doing. too many have come.
Nope not a fucking shred of fairness and dignity from these opportunistic assholes who constantly are screaming though about what you can do for their ethnic group and to pamper them in particular.
It´s amazing.

>As does all his retarded, mindless Christcuck fans.
The greatest threat to the West come from people like you. Jews are not acting alone.

Attached: Coincidence.gif (300x225, 1.62M)

I know who JFG is. He is a fucking loser.

Dude I don't fucking watch that dumb loser fucks gay videos. I can see right through the faggot.

>He's not a Christian in 2019
cmon m8

Attached: 1547489693517.jpg (829x600, 88K)

Attached: 4AC5EEB3-8B1C-4DE1-B624-D414452A0096.jpg (400x300, 24K)

I never buy much into the shills idea, I used to assume it was trolls trolling trolls, because who the fuck would actually spend time out of their day to shill on fucking Jow Forums.
But god damn if the meme flags don't come out like clockwork to countersignal, always with the same unoriginal rhetoric.

I'm still skeptical that it's not just retards being retarded, but it really makes you think how many people actually are trying and failing miserably to influence opinions around here.

Garbage shilling when that image is what's meant to discredit Fuentes. Bumping this thread because of that post.

the founding fathers were white nationalists and America was explicitly created for white people.

Only in a jewish clown world is speaking the truth the ultimate taboo.

Unironically this

Attached: 5AE1A98A-2469-4043-AF0B-9BC300292FAB.jpg (360x315, 39K)

>blue pill is red you guys

>we're not white nationalist! We just want a white ethnostate, that's all

lmao. Hope this nigga gets shoah'd from every platform soon

Attached: 1558165043572.png (390x390, 112K)

This is Moarpheus, the same kike who spams TRS threads