I don't see europe existing for too long.Much like a dying company...

I don't see europe existing for too long.Much like a dying company,I'm considering getting an asian wife and having a half asian child,at least he'll have a homeland when he grows up.What's your opinion on this Jow Forums.
I have neither blue eyes nor blonde hair,I didn't inherit them.The only defining white feature I have is I guess,my height and facial structure.
I'm also slavic.

Attached: 1565233846633.jpg (2048x1536, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZxXPZ9prag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Egypt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bulgaria NO!

when will Asians wake up and see they're on deck for extermination by the left

if whites fall, its a wrap for everyone period

Romania and it's provinces need to be exterminated for the glory of the Russian Empire.
Vessel states BEGONE!

Attached: 1490696340_ivan_iv_groznij_stihira_2.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Second from the right is best.

this its really up to xi jinping and the russians. If we all fight the jews at once with the middle east perhaps wed have a chance to wake up the masses in the west.

People will only take muslim shit for so long until another crusade starts.

This civilizations are fragile they just dont come out of thin air.

All the way on the right is mine

Lol why?
The Xia Dynasty
Shangha
Qin
Han
And Tsang empires all existed as great super powers for decades longer than anglo empires.

Not even to mention Mongols or Ottomons or the Spanish empire

American superiority complex of Manifest destiny and being an empire for only around 75 years at the dawn of the information age has really fucked with their perception of history

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

Imagine the smell.

low effort demoralization thread. also second from left and far right are the only acceptable answers or your a fag

Probably would smell really good.
Asians are a race without body odor

Attached: we wladdie.png (702x412, 30K)

I agree OP. Im not some Nordic alpha chad. Pretty average white middle class kid except im short so might as well be a spic. Only chance for me is an Asian QT since they fetishize us

Hapas are the only race that can defeat the Jews. They have the creativity of whites mixed with the intelligence of Asians.

Rightmost is 10/10

Tell more of your wisdom, master ching,
I am serious.

He won't have a homeland he'll be an outcast in asia

Oh come on, top second from the left

Every world economy is connected in a confusing web. If the white world ends, the asian world ends too

Proof that niggers stink the most

It's "vassal" states, Ivan.

pretty much this
nobody else is a threat to the elites

Since you post Japanese women, I assume you mean Japanese when you say "asian"

Let me tell you something. Japanese have far less racial pride and racial prejudice than whites. No joke. They hardly have ANY disgust towards racemixing... frankly I think they will become extinct before whites do. The whole "Japan is super racist and homophobic" is a Jewish media hoax.

So no, your would-be half-Asian children won't have a homeland at all. Probably a mixed-race colony of the CCCP which of course would be ruled by utterly psychopathic half-Kike half-Chinks like Zuckerburg's child.

That is, unless there is a massive natural disaster than supports the survival of K-selected peoples over R-selected peoples, which is what I'm hoping for.

Attached: natural disaster.jpg (520x390, 159K)

middle

She is my 2nd pick for sure, tied with the IBTC member to her right

ppppfffttt I like them all but
I agree with him

Whites had the most innovation in the least amount of time. If you want to go back to the dark ages, then remove white people from Earth.

How so?
Economy is inherently tied to resources and Chinese currently control the most

People still tend to use the western dollar simply on the fact that military control is really spooks and America sanctions and """"liberates""""" any nation that tries to stop using their currency

Attached: color the map with uncle sam.png (1579x754, 299K)

that your kid won't have a homeland and all you'll be doing is hurting that kids life by bringing that filthy half-breed into existence. I understand wanting to adopt and integrate into asian culture, but do it with a white family. Do it as a silent minority assimilating and not making rifts. Do it as a hard working, contributing immigrant trying to give his kids a better foundation to build from. Nothing wrong with minorities when they do their part, don't have half-breeds, and don't interfere with local politics.

>unless there is a massive disaster
Then you need artificial rabies or something like that, and i think chinise already start going in this direction

> no Canadian regime change
Yet they are still the way they are
I will never understand

It will never happen.

Most of Asians are white-worshippers while the rest are overtly anti-white due to jealousy (they never criticize the warmongering and expansionism of Arabs, Turks, Bantus, etc). Both utter NPCs. Only a sliver of Asians are redpilled.

I don't know man. I hate to say it, but I think the Judeo-Chinese Empire would somehow keep humanity afloat.

far left and 2nd from left
what are u smoking?

so, from left to right:
retarded
Goblin
flat
old
fake

great fucking line up

Attached: wtf.jpg (2048x1536, 587K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IZxXPZ9prag

take your meds buddy

>supports the survival of K-selected peoples over R-selected peoples, which is what I'm hoping for.

I am appreciate you for this, japs are smart. All our current states are so sad.

yeah but we would be all be brown mutts mixed with arabs if they had their way. The Chinese and the Jew would rule over the hordes

>Whites had the most innovation in the least amount of time
On a relative scale?
Probably England during the industrial revolution in the creation of automated power or Macedonia in Ancient Greece which accounted for a large amount of written and philosophical progresses in thought and writing

For sure not the united states or modern day Monopoly of Europe

I don't think you understand what "white" actually is, because the people you deem white are Aryan Germanic who by all cases used to be considered a savage nothing tribe whilst Classical period consisted mostly of olive skinned, dark haired brown eyed greeks who were pushing the way of innovation

Ethnicity doesn't supersede innovention unless in extreme cases

Attached: 21923.png (750x650, 290K)

lel m8
everyone have a limitations

yea humanity would be kept alive in the same way chickens and cows are kept alive, chinese are vicious robotic fucks

>implying you wouldnt fuck either of them if given the opportunity

Damn, 2nd from the left is the only one I'd ever bang.

I don't post often,I didn't mean it as a demoralisation thered.

Went latino. Same reason. Heil Hitler.

Op here.
High Iq,I also would take her.
Looks like yuri from street fighter 5.

sure buddy, but this is based on nothing
please stick to genetic proofs

Attached: 1502283274_daily_picdump_20170809_000652_023.jpg (900x675, 42K)

:/ true
I like the one in the middle the most

second from left, you retard. the world doesnt have enough titcows

Fair enough.I just think that white europeans don't have a homeland anymore and don't really have a future.I just don't want my genes to end up in some nigger in 100 years.

This.
All of them are good except for far right. I don't know how the fuck you could consider that thing attractive.

I don't exclusvely mean japanese.Koreans are also okay.I'm a bit iffy on chinese women.
Idk man.I'm just desperate at this point.

Clicked for #4 and she has a busted ass granny face, ewww! Reminds me of many times in a damp massage room.

One time the hag was 55+ and terribly wrinkled with thick whore paint but breasts slightly bigger and rounder and firmer and perkier than those, I was amazed. Also she had vagismus and no kids which we said was the secret..

I want to tell you that your despair is quite normal. Despite what the anons say, the situation with white women is depressing and most of them will not find a partner. This is the situation around now, we must admit it and try to move on

Attached: 1502283274_daily_picdump_20170809_000652_062.jpg (900x675, 47K)

It's exclusively a fetish.But yes,I would say it plays a part.My eyes aren't just brown.They're black.Same goes for my hair colour.Too much melanin.I don't think It's possible for my children to look like my fathers side of the family,all of which are aryan.Bright blonde hair and greyish blue eyes.

Attached: 67634437_1720484621428481_5873800117277949952_n.jpg (828x299, 11K)

Attached: incel.jpg (350x350, 23K)

there is an old vietnamese slut that gives hj's for like $25 or $30 and doesn't accept tip lol

massage by julie brookhurst orange county

You seem to look white but I can't tell unless I see that nose, anglos have black eyes yours seem to just be brown. Also I dated a few chinese women they are actually pretty switched on and will drive you to be a better man but in a loving kind way, so long as you aren't a complete loser with no prospects most of them will racemix, they aren't as inward as Jow Forums claims. Just stay away from the ultra westernised ones, they are usually roasted as fuck.

Attached: 1558587350616.jpg (640x800, 37K)

I like them all.

Not true, only for the civilized races. Blacks will survive because they can outnigger everyone.

Quit being so mad you're half mongoloid half slav, it's not your fault god hates you

I'm doing programming.I should be good,I'm ambitious.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808_090401.jpg (1080x1408, 191K)

legit loled.
Would not be suprised,desu.I look weird for a white person.

You wanted to know what my nose looked like.

What was post ?

Attached: 1564510592884.webm (640x800, 2.7M)

I've been told that I look somewhat ethnic.
My skin is darker than how it looks in the picture.

kek, all led by whites, yes even china.

Attached: Original Chinese Settlers.jpg (1024x781, 165K)

her face really doesn't do it for me.

Also the fact that the ancient Greeks actually developed the first steam engine prototypes found in Alexandria, yet they never developed it further due to the fact that they had plenty of slaves

Attached: Aeolipile_illustration.png (471x714, 62K)

I would get that milf pregnant in like two seconds

#2 with a bag over her head

Attached: 1552124437455.png (125x125, 2K)

Mongol golden age was led by the white man.
>cuck english teacher
You are the problem.

Attached: Temujin.jpg (845x403, 74K)

>Alexandria
>greeks
Dude. Close but no cigar

Attached: aryan.jpg (586x267, 61K)

gib #4

Attached: gib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg (800x786, 77K)

Are you half indian or arab?

you gross cuck

Fuck that hurt to read.
I'm neither,I'm just middeterrenian.

He looks like a gypsy but zoomer

K vs R people? I have no idea what this means, redpill pls

Fuck.That hurt in the gut.

quality vs quantity of offsprings,

The nose, eyes, brows combo gives a bit eastern vibe.
Well, you still look young. Don't worry too much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Egypt

They’re all good but I like 1,2,and 5 the most, going from left to right.

Sure.It still feels bad since people confuse me for being ethnic,wile I'm pretty much a white nationalist.Which btw is a good meme,since they don't play the,"White priveledge" card.Since they don't think I'm white.

if you really think Europe is dead and buried you probably try to snag yourself a qt Jewess

just saying

Would rather become a genetic deadend,than make my children half jewish

look up r/K selection theory on google Newfag. Ain't spoon-feedin' you

That's exactly what I meant, actually

No.222253455

True Anglos do not have black or brown eyes.
The brown eyes come from ancient Celtic Britons and the Roman conquest in AD 43.
Angles and Saxons had probably way over 95% blue eyes.

asians don't date turks, go to dubai

unlike mutts we give a shit about your eyecolor or whatever makes you sleep bad at night as long as you become a valuable part of europe doing your job and abiding to law and order, we are in this together bulgaria bro

1 has no waist but great tits and a nice face 2 and three nice hips and great faces, but no baby feeders...4 and 5 are not in consideration.

3 1 2 4 5

Attached: 1540935813779.jpg (600x600, 37K)

What? Plenty of countries doesn't even have a doomsday clock ticking and Bulgaria is one of them. You stay here.

Attached: 1564877607833.jpg (500x483, 33K)