Other urls found in this thread:

67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/judicial-inc/Lynching.htm
youtu.be/CgiySZxbiZI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So did his mom

Fucking who and fucking what?

Based

Attached: 1538005944870.jpg (1024x1023, 88K)

wasn't it posted to instagram first?

Is that midget him?

8 chan Jow Forums was preddie gud but nowhere near as important or ground breaking as Judicial Inc.

>Fredrick Brennan, 25, who lives in the Philippines, said the free-wheeling...
kek..

Attached: 02f7c763f9b1acf41fd0ca4bd7adb0a564f1ecdafe5ec030a1b4ae297c890d0b.png (306x306, 133K)

Maybe he shouldn't've taken the mushrooms that gave him the idea for the website.

Someone photoshop him into all the classic hitler pictures with huge crowds

Wouldn't that be a quote from his parents?

Just think. He used to post here.

>newfags dont know about hotwheels

Nonsense, monsters don’t have friends

>Judicial Inc
wut?

I'm not convinced that this guy is real. Is he like another Steven Hawking character? Like a human pretzel that "talks" though a computer.

Attached: nTR-IBFQyd4Ug0MQD-VUIWtuY5AuOzo9l1fM734nz7U.png (2877x1345, 1.96M)

hotwheels is a cuck

FPBP

That dog has 4 legs and he has none. He should shoot it.

Fuck that guy, codemonkey is our new hero.

Was hotwheels always that fat

/thread

Who left the Q for Hotwheels in his secure Phillipines home?
Watkins?
CodeMonkey?
His Jewish Handler?
When will the Q be answered by having that blue monstrotisty suddenly attached to his chariot while he sleeps?
Q

Attached: 1534178885656.png (1004x572, 574K)

Fpbp

The apple didn't fall far from the tree apparently.

Seeing hotwheels always makes me lose my sides.

Definitely not, he looks like that fucking fat pleasure bot from futurama

>Hotwheels lives in the Philippines
>So does the other owner

Wtf is so interesting with the Philippines? Is it worth living there or something

Whores that look 12 yo

Extradition treaties I'd guess.

look it up, dumbass

He probably needed money and says whatever they want him to

well done my dusky hued friend

Nice

shit he got fat
he looks like a crippled midget Kim.com

Attached: Charlie-Chaplin.jpg (1200x628, 89K)

>cheap cost of living
>endless supply of nice supple brown pussy
>good food
>nice views
Wouldn't blame any poorfag with a remote job that pays shitty to move there.

Yeah some freak from Midian created a monster so fucking what.

Jow Forums Jow Forums may be shill central but 8ch was always a honeypot for pedos and unstable tards. Expected this much sooner.
Even then, it shouldn’t be blamed any more than facebook twitter or similar and it’s asinine to do so.

only someone with a mental inefficiency could stand 30 images per post

Attached: 1564754110145.jpg (640x640, 52K)

fpbp

Attached: brutal.png (400x400, 182K)

Imagine a cripple being a weak ass bitch dependent on the good will of others to live, cucking to popular opinion. I'm sooooo surprised.

I would commit suicide if I looked like this guy.

Look at him, he is a monster.

He's gotten so fucking fat... if you threw him down the stairs would he squish?

/just/ was the only good board!
might have to start a /just/ general in here under the guise of talking about current event alimony laws

based and dare i say redpilled

American blacks safer at a Klan rally, than around other blacks. Yikes!

67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/judicial-inc/Lynching.htm

next get decides hotwheels' supervillain name

Top KEK

Attached: 1504767345395.jpg (200x200, 10K)

It's yahoo news, so I'm going to assume the founder actually beat him up in a parking lot and left him to die.

the rare decent potato bant

If you didn't mind looking at shitskins day in and day out, wouldn't Costa Rica be a better option? At least you're not on an Island with all the complications and cost of living expenses that that entails. I would assume there's some other reason, like: >Extradition

you mean pasta bant

ah shit I'm tired

Finally Hotwheels woke up
Found the pedokike

Fpbp

>If you didn't mind looking at shitskins day in and day out, wouldn't Costa Rica be a better option?
Asian spics>>>>>>>>>>>>>> non asian spics
They actually like Americans unless you’re in Mindanao, and you’d be stupid to live in Mindanao.

>At least you're not on an Island with all the complications and cost of living expenses that that entails.
Earthquakes, typhoons and tsunamis. Personally I can deal with those risks.

>colorblind

This little nigger's organs are struggling to survive, I don't think he needs to indulge in further twisted psychological compunctions.

oof, Kripplekikechan FUCKING OBLITERATED FOREVER

Attached: 1561481208095.png (758x707, 434K)

savage

wait, wut? that is a jew that pays his rent? HOLY SHIT--but why?

The 9 and 11 on the clock is an another coincidence

He looks like one of those incel mass shooters.

Tell me where he lives and i'll push him into an on coming train.

Attached: 3b1897c116e6ee80c76f367623f11c36e46837d9bb464ba1916a38b46003eba9.jpg (421x584, 31K)

It would be extremely painful

it is called hedonism bot.

Attached: Hedonismbot.jpg (640x480, 44K)

May not be white, but this post giains the poster temporary access to the ethnostate

Phillipines used to be an American territory, why wouldn't they have an extradition treaty with us?

Attached: thats-one-spicy-meatball-this-is-a-completely-unironic-image-1043964.png (500x601, 94K)

based spaghetti nigger fpbp

MAMMA MIA

Attached: 1552751246227.png (593x580, 621K)

This.

Only an idiot thinks that allowing a free speech platform (and even 8ch had restriction) creates monsters

Fpbp

nixe

>I can't count the number of times people have sent me files by e-mail from a site called judicial-inc.biz. Many of the files look great; but one needn't read far to see that nothing on the site can be believed, unless you already happen to know that what you are reading is the truth in the first place. But at that rate, what do you need the site for?

>I contacted the site master (which was not easy to do) and offered to help him with the site. He wasn't interested. He never corrects the slightest mistake, not even spelling errors (for example, he cannot even spell "Charleroi", one of the most important cities in Belgium; it is spelled two different ways, both incorrectly -- "Charlerio" and "Charelio" -- on practically the same line)! His source material is a hopeless jumble. He obviously doesn't care.

>One wonders what his motivation is in compiling all this stuff, which represents, after all, a considerable amount of work.

>I note that the last source given on his "Coeur d'Alene Idaho" file (which again he has misspelled in the file name and file itself) is Nizkor. His other sources include the ADL (David Lane and Louis Beam), the Southern Poverty Law Center, and a few assorted Marxists sites

>Perhaps this explains his attitude towards factual mistakes; his arrogance and indifference to the truth; and his desire to smear all white racists and nationalists, whatever you wish to call them. How can anybody with his alleged attitude towards Jews use Nizkor, the ADL and Morris Seligman Dees's notorious rip-off outfit, as a source?

>If true, this would also explain "Skunkie"'s notorious secretiveness.

>He also claims to have been in charge of the "Phoenix Program" (secret CIA assassinations of 40,000 suspected Viet Cong agents) ("on the provincial level" only, mind you), as an Army captain in Viet Nam!
Either we are dealing with a "Baron Munchausen", or the whole site is a put-on, some kind of COINTELPRO operation.

An American can retire well in the phillipines in $1200 a month.
Marrying old men for security is normal.
So its a better life style than dieing alone in the cold of a northern winter.
But!
Drunk Flips turn into nig nogs, they don't metabolize booze well.
Totally corrupt, bribe based pubic service.
No guns for foreigners.
You will always be a visitor, local cops will toss you in jail if your wife complains.

Second hand is on the 2.
2 towers on 9/11. A Jew watches over the Q tard.
There are no coincidences, only cohencidences.

What a twat. 8's users were such violent extremists that they would light up the FBI tip line every time someone made a specific violent threat. Never thought I'd see the day where he'd appear on CNN to slander the only people who liked him.

>why

Attached: 1406816526851.jpg (958x775, 661K)

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 44K)

KEK my sides.

kek he got fat

Attached: 1565253488059.jpg (413x565, 50K)

Wait, he got somebody pregnant?

fucking kek

He kinda looks like a monster...Lobster Boy...

8ch is just trying to compete with CNN

Attached: indigenous.jpg (372x209, 15K)

posted more here youtu.be/CgiySZxbiZI

He wants to keep his public image clean. Everything he said is preformated consensual bullshit as he still hangs out with people close to the chans.

Where are the archives if this dudes posts about killing his sister for dating a black dude and for being a bitch? I remember reading the thread about him bragging about getting a ar15 and saying how he wasn't sure he would be invited to the birthday at the bar. Who's got this archived?

>british
>white

Attached: sarge.gif (250x221, 356K)

Dayton shooter was saying how he wasn't sure if he would be invited but was probably going to go anyway

Nazi's Nazi's Nazi's Oh My!

Attached: heheheagain.jpg (554x322, 151K)

Attached: 1564971066671.png (590x406, 299K)

That cripple cockroach IS the monster

He should be held liable or be thrown in prison for mass harassment and assault on persons for every ban and post deletion mods have ever committed on his watch.

And i mean literally thrown because he's shaped like a fucking football. Just cause he's handicapped doesn't make him any less of a felon.

Attached: tumblr_p0nyeggfjA1vy2tgqo4_250.png (250x250, 32K)

He's a small guy

Fat Wheels.

Lets make this little Midget the Jesus of the Internet!

Get a cross!

Attached: 1278227851812.png (298x409, 105K)