*looks at you*

>*looks at you*
>*starts speaking Spanish*

Attached: 17D0E5CC-403B-45E7-A512-3D13237D24E3.jpg (460x259, 15K)

Imagine this scenario with Booker.

Maria es en la cocina. Yo tengo um libro de la biblioteca.

Can't decide which frantically posing asswipe I hate more.....Beta(male) or Corey(I'm really a tanned White Guy) Booker ! Prolly Booker,since he's a Nog !

me no speeka da spic

only da chink.

Full order of Fajitas, and a large Iced Tea please. Oh, can we get some more Salsa also? Thank You.

I go from one board and to the next and this is where i end up. GoDdammit cocksucker! FUCK!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>Beto is a white guy who pandered to Hispanics
>Cruz is a Hispanic who pandered to whites
Texas is an interesting place for sure

Well Rafa's father killed JFK so there's some logic to it.

OOGA.
BOOGA.
DOOGA.

He's a San Patricio, one of the biggest group of traitors to America.

Rafael Cruz is clearly ashamed of his heritage. That's why he goes by Ted.

Booker feels worse to me because his total insincerity is even more obvious. He's like a 1st year drama student who is really enthusiastic but can't take directions and just sucks at the craft.

Biggest things I noticed:
>always has this wide-eyed expression of fake intensity, like he's told he has to look "engaged", normal people don't do this
>breaks his voice to make it sound like he's in shock/adding intensity, but it's at inappropriate times and the tonality of his voice either side of doing it doesn't match
>is literally a blue eyed skinhead that grew up in an area with less than 1% black people, but is trying to be "down with the struggle" or some shit

Attached: 1486635915557.jpg (950x1001, 353K)

El taco burrito y chuiwaawaa. El Paso salsa perro tu enchilada como cerveza. No quiero pistola mí hermano.

hola puta

Adios pendejo.

NOPE. Fuck off. I'd rather a person speak Finnish or Estonian to me. However, that's only because my Grandmother speaks Finnish, and my mother knows Finnish, speaks it, yet has never taught my bro or me. BUT, my Grandmother visits us maybe twice a year and never speaks Finnish when she's here. I'm kinda ashamed we've never learned to speak it. I feel like a lot of drama is in my family because of it.

ay gringo hablas ingles punto

I would call him a cunt, but even cunts are more useful then him.

My knee straight into his cunt-balls.

I speak fluent Spanish and it makes me lose my shit when I see them speaking in Spanish in an American debate.

How do normies look at that light skin fuck and not see pure crazy. His eyes have seen some shit

Reminder that “Beto” is a White Irishman. His last name is O’ROURKE for fucks sake, will this guy just stop pretending to be a spic?

La cucaracha ~
La cucaracha ~
ya no puede caminar

no entiende im too white trash to be multilingual

Attached: 1552889434643.jpg (593x693, 46K)

Bang.

That's no way to address his mother after a night of tequila and hide the skeeter