Israeli soldier stabbed to death

reut.rs/2YVex2h
What should be the proper response to this?

Attached: _20190808_082801.jpg (1080x1569, 203K)

Celebration

ouch. probably a few air to ground missiles will be used to assassinate some higher ups and their families.

A party?

>Israel says

Oof

To the stabber

Attached: gZ1kFdH.png (399x580, 349K)

Good. I'm glad.

al mawt il israil
that's actually a song

Attached: 1558924956763.png (579x555, 333K)

Laughter I'm about to crack another beer.

And that's a good thing

Attached: 1565074849067.jpg (800x472, 62K)

To immediately carpet bomb what's left of Palestine and go to war with Iran?

He was just another grunt being barged orders at. I understand Jow Forums doesn't look too favourably on zionism but the guy probably wasn't a willing part of the power structure that's turning everything into shit

why stop at palestine and iran?

Attached: 1545815540829.jpg (4032x3024, 1.17M)

Now israel will kill 150 Palestinian children in "self defense"

Why not the complete destruction of Israel.

Who cares? 1 israeli soldier is dead, 1000s of american soldiers have died for that Jewish shit hole. Not going to start feeling sorry for random jews while my own country men get it worse for no benefit to themselves or their nation.

Lol at these stupid Arabs, you know what could they have achieved by keeping him alive? They had a golden opportunity.

These idiots

A day of celebration and prayer in every single church and mosque the world around

Unlike you, they don’t enjoy anal because they have morals as good Muslims and good Christians

Muslim morals, nice one Ahmed, and congratulations on the new green card

That jew would have squealed as soon as some kids picked up rocks.

So the IDF will now kill 100 civilians via bombing them, because they're too pussy to go in on foot and actually fight face to face with their "enemy".

Carpet bombing of the nearest Arab village

Case in point here.

No one is scared of Israel. All they can do effectively is kill civilians and they are pretty terrible at that. That's why the jew always infiltrates and subverts. Literally has no battle sense or warrior pride. Steals technology and weapons. Brags like they created it. Go kill some civilians and then go be some good faithful jews and rape and murder some children in the underground temple.

Attached: goyimcsac.jpg (1024x681, 140K)

Kek

Attached: white.jpg (608x730, 123K)

Is the knife ok?

Kill 10000 mudslimes and burn down all mudslime homes in the west bank. The only proper response to violence is over-whelming superior violence.

based
israelis are disgusting

Pretty based desu

AHAHAHAHAHA FUCK JEWS!!!!

Then why are you our vassal state?

Attached: 1544601619747.png (581x322, 460K)

what if nothing is worth having to listen to you whiny fuckers for 5 minutes?

Attached: image.jpg (281x205, 20K)

remember this moment when we start gassing kikes
don't ever pretend to be a victim

Because of exactly what he said.

Amerimutts BTFO

Attached: 1558418314355.jpg (535x452, 51K)

dance on top of a van
like teen wolf
or twin tower kikes

Jew will immediately carpet bomb Palestine for three days killing 6k people while Israelies sit on a hill overlooking the area sipping champagne and cheering. ^^^THIS actually happened.

>if you kill your enemies, they win
Peace through capitulation?

Attached: 1517101989359m.jpg (1024x819, 102K)

This is your plan summed up. This is why kikes are forever retarded.

Attached: loljews.png (1024x656, 1.35M)

WAR!

>Be God's Chosen
>Get cucked by an Arab
Judaism takes an L

Israel should literally just roll over the Palestinian cockroaches. Innocent Jews shouldn’t have to live next to terrorists just because the UN says so. I can’t wait until Jeb is in office so we can finally rebuild the Temple.

Attached: F6C624A4-B221-4931-A3E0-77735B422AB4.jpg (1742x1330, 138K)

No, you will be the first to be annexed into greater israeli by PM ayelet shaked.

Attached: 1542046742791.png (1920x1080, 713K)

Jews are completely neurotic schizos. Actually I think ashkenazis are scientifically more like to have schizophrenia. I think they just need an enemy

They do have the amerimutt foreign legion tho

No, they should literally fight the people that fight them, and not kill people just living their lives.

But they're too pussy to go in on foot.

My fellow Jews, we must let Arabs into Israel if we are to survive!

Attached: 3A957EAC-718C-4B63-ACD6-F571C4C7E10B.jpg (1242x828, 304K)

>World news
Leave it to the kikes to blow up something as insignificant as a soldier dying to the level of global coverage.

When no one else is around they jew each other. The Israelis call the ultra-orthodox jews parasites because they're anti-zionists and refuse to serve in the IDF. They're a disgusting people and a plague on humanity.

So? One guy dead who cares. Kikes cry over everything.

FPBP

Israel can’t afford to take in immigrants. They already rely on US aid. They’re also a tiny country with very little space, and they’re one of the only safe places on the planet for Jews to live without being constantly persecuted and blamed for everything.

Attached: 622350CD-0A87-47B0-8389-3FE031C6458C.jpg (800x543, 45K)

Attached: hamas-explosion-return-march-gaza-fence.gif (455x250, 1.33M)

Not for much longer. Trump has denied their calls for war twice already. Let's see if he keeps it up. I am 50/50 on whether he is kike puppet or he is out-kiking the kikes at levels of genius that will be remembered for generations. Either way, from a regular american to a leaf, the regular folk are not willing to go into another war and are too awake now to let a major false flag happen again on US soil to trick the more retarded half of the USA.

Attached: israelmassshooter.jpg (1242x1138, 286K)

>Israeli soldier stabbed to death

Attached: 1528519905141.jpg (151x167, 30K)

Attached: israel-uss-liberty.png (966x726, 134K)

Most likely he was killed to set up Palestinians to have more excuses to target them.Typical Israelis.

Write to your congressman and tell him to get his shit together. If all the Americans did (or felt that in the first place, look at the evangelicals) the troops wouldn't be out there dying for dumb reasons.

Idiot

lol ima say it again. a jew died.

Attached: 1b.gif (931x682, 426K)

/thread

Hate speech will not be tolerated here rabbi. Please go.

Who's passports are you here to steal this time?

>Israel says
who gives a fuck?

He was also raped

nice

How many goyim lives does it take to equal one drop of Jewish blood again?
Expect reprisal.

Notice how all the people celebrating this soldier's death are Anglo's.

Anglo's will shit on Israel, celebrate when Israeli's are killed, will call them colonizers, boycott Israel, and eventually dismantle the state of Israel and hand it over to the arabs.

And 30 years from now, when Jews are oppressed in their own lands, there will be a bunch of Anglos crying and weeping over the atrocities the Jews are suffering, lamenting over Israel, and blaming the leftist globalists for dismantling Israel.

Do you know how I know this? Because they pulled the exact same shit with the afrikaaners.

Never trust and Anglo. Ever.

Attached: 3146134612464.jpg (315x315, 40K)

>S

O C C U P I E D P A L E S T I N E

Fpbp

Also funny how no one made britbong stab jokes yet

Israel is rightful Anglo-Saxon/Norman clay, and it should never have been given to the Synagogue of Satan; only churches and Euros belong there.

Blacks. That’s literally it. You’d rule Africa if you could squeeze any Jewry out of it.

Also your id says fag so fuck you