Like Trump I hate farmers, I hope they go bankrupt so I can buy their land to build hotels

Like Trump I hate farmers, I hope they go bankrupt so I can buy their land to build hotels

Attached: 1560629912382.png (467x441, 151K)

Trump is a disaster

>a death blow
daily reminder agricultural subsidies exist

ignore kike discord shills

Uh huh. No, what's going to happen is that China gets so pissed at Trump that they drive into a global economic downturn to try and stop him from getting reelected. That's the real problem.

>tryhard faggot is tryhard

The farmers will come to the cities and cut your throat and kill your family. It happened to ancient Rome.

Drumph is helping his big business pals in Monsanto at the expense of family farmers.

Neil Young was right.

whats there to see in the midwest? they got one of those "worlds largest balls of yarn" at a random truck stop?

>whats there to see in the midwest?
soon you'll be able to see white farmers commit suicide thanks to Trump

Agricultura Subsidies exist. Also, If China wants to starve itself and throw itself into a revolution. All fine by me.

>china implodes and billions of bug people eat each other
I would donate to that livestream.

How come every single industry has had to innovate but farmers? Are they cheap fucks, or is innovation impossible or don't because they don't need to due to government aid?

You sound just as bad (if not worse). Maybe Drumpf should try banning their imports in response to these filthy gooks. Besides, their 'food' (if you can call it that) is garbage literally poisoning and killing people. God, the West is such dumb fucks sometimes.

white trash can't innovate

The few farmers I've met and spoken with are worried but they're not complaining, they get reimbursed anyways. Let China starve hundreds of millions of its own people to death. No skin off of our nose.

They get kickbacks for employing illegal immigrants at slave labor.

They do innovate quite a bit, its why a single US farmer produces the same as 55 farmers less than 100 years ago, but because their output is food which becomes part of people's bodies, their innovations are too scary for a lot of consumers who demand organic food produced in a way consistent with how it was done in the 1500s.

It's insanely hard for small agriculture to compete in the same markets that big agriculture does, almost globally at this point. Huge buyins for the mechanical assets needed to get worthwhile contracts. Almost no one will invest in you while already established companies reap the rewards of governmental subsidy, tax evasion and extreme anti-competitive practice like having a subsidy of your company poach supreme real-estate with minuscule taxation.

Do our farms only exist to feed the Chinese?

fuck farmers

Attached: trump meme.jpg (791x443, 127K)

They innovate like motherfuckers. The big nasty secret that no one talks about is how those "family" farms are giant assed multisection farms that have been built up over time by one family fucking other families out of their land (which mostly happened during the depression) then maybe hiring them on as hands.

Spend a little bit of time looking up modern farming techniques, shit like seeding, fertilizing, harvesting. GPS/remote controlled everything, point application that just puts whatever directly on only the plant, using drones to spot treat with herbicide...it's crazy.

>building hotels in bumfuck nowhere

Great plan OP

Also, true innovation in the field of agriculture would require paying hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in research and development or robotics. This isn't a field that is easy to innovate your way into.

Imagine being such a worthless farmer that you rely on a foreign country to buy your shit.

Fuck farmers fucking subsidized mother fuckers are poisoning the world.

No but it's a way for farmers to make money. Family farms really don't make much money as it is and selling shit at the farmers market isn't gonna pay the bills. They will instead get subsidies so I guess white people want just as much gibs now. Raise the debt!

MIGA

China's banning OUR ag? That's a fucking laugh.

Attached: china-fake-eggs.jpg (800x420, 47K)

I don't give a fuck about people trying to sell me toxic grains and toxic cooked milk. They should die off.

Raw milk farms on the other hand...

shutup
durhurr welfare

>I understand how modern capitalist supply chains work

Attached: youre-fucking-retarded.jpg (600x600, 55K)

That is the opposite of worthless, dipshit, it means you so efficiently produce food, that you have fed your entire country and need other whole countries to dump your extra food reserves onto.

Farmers get more government cheese than anyone in the worst Chicago housing project.

Commercial farmers are generally big pieces of shit, so they get no sympathy from me.

muh slaves

Attached: 1550679174749.jpg (581x657, 93K)

The El Paso shooter was a faggot named patrick crusius. His father is Bryan Crasius. Bryan is a licensed therapist and new age healer that seemed to specialize in Childhood Trauma. He also worked with healers trained by John of God, the "Devil of Brazil" that ran the baby farm and was connected to oprah, naomi campbell, bill clinton and marina abrabovic. Hed worked for Timberlawn before it shut down due to "safety violations". Those safety violations, in reality, was rampant abuse of patients; suicides, rapes, and pedophilia occurred. Patients at Timberlawn, as adolescents, now speak of the horrors that took place at Timberlawn.

Colin a Ross, another huge faggot that specializes in MK Ultra studies and speaks frequently about brainwashing via multiple personalities worked for Timberlawn in some capacity. He also gave speeches about Mind Control there. Colin a Ross has been accused by patients of his for brainwashing them and implanting false memories into them. He is even accused of causing up to 5 deaths; his modus operandi seems to be 1) implantation of false memories (convincing patients they were raped by brothers or parents that were a part of a satnic cult) and 2) prescribing overdoses of medication to the patients

Colin Ross runs a production company called greenboat productions; in a short film called The Visitor, it depicts a main character that looks identical to the recent shooteres as well as an owl and other symbolism. Its worth noting that Bryan Crusius, in the footage recently deleted, is sitting in front of a giant star of david and next to an owl

Attached: 1564895546403.png (1242x1209, 1.75M)

he did this to himself, instead of cooling it down he tried to make it go parabolic and now expects the fed to keep him shitting until next election.
Imagine him saying we were in heavy bubble territory..with a dow at 18k back then.
Now it's 26k all inflated with tax cuts and SA arms deal waiting for a black swan. Trump is a rookie, should have beein sticking to building houses with his illegal migrant workforce instead of trying to play with the big boys.

Ah, so they're like Danish farmers in that they get have to have their cake and eat it too, while still whining about it.

Yeah, fuck 'em.

Trump betrayed the farmers!

>tfw rural wagie

Attached: EE0ED38C-5CBA-485D-9A92-2E03053827B2.png (591x620, 103K)

keep coping boomer, reality is your shithole breeds these creaturas, no need for deepstate.
Also if all those mass shootings are staged without anybody coming up with any real evidence to support that theory you should think twice about calling it a sloppy job.

These are based and factual
t. Farmer

And what shall you feed your hotel guests?

Trump should cut off all Ag products to China, yeah a couple thousand farmers will be fucked in the U.S, but millions of chinks will go ballistic over rising food prices.

Oh no, the fat-asses will lose weight and the Mexicans will have to go back home for jobs. Too bad,

I noticed while driving around Michigan seems like a awful lot of corn farmers have new trucks, tractors and houses but a shitty 100 year old barn...

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

Not many farmers living in double wide mobile homes fighting to keep the power on. Most have new F350 platinum edition trucks fighting to build H-2A worker housing as fast as possible. If a farmer is broke he done planted the wrong crop and should go back to being a neck bearded basement dweller ass licking zoomer.

>china: we won't buy your ag products no more
>trump: wtf now we won't sell them to you!
>China: yes, what we just said
Imagine your mental spastics.

Why would they need a fancy new barn?

So it wont fall on the millions of dollars of tractors parked under it.

Any farmer that wants to feed a Chinese Communist isn't an American.

We don't feed communists.

>muh subsidies
This is how you're able to afford groceries, dumbass nigger.

You don't park tractors in a barn, you keep them in a garage or shop where you can easily do maintenance, barns are just there for short term storage of seed, fertilizer, hay, grain, maybe some basic tools and equipment, stuff that you may need to process your harvest, and other little bullshit or occasionally a couple horses or newborn cows.

>you keep them in a garage or shop
Nope. Seen plenty of tractors parked under shitty old wooden barns. Probably some insurance scam.

Maybe during harvest for a few hours at night when they work it until sunset and get up before dawn to start again, but not for any significant period of time unless they get a new tractor and keep an old one around for parts in some old barn.