Something actually impactful

Mass shootings are essentially useless. And as we all know, likely staged by (((them))). My point is, why not actually take out the evil?
Hear me out...
I am 22, 6'5", 220 lbs. Well toned, swimmer and boxer. Blonde hair, green eyes. bachelors in mechanical and electrical engineering. Yes both of them. And my most important trait, I am absolutely suicidal and ready to leave this place.
Over the last 2 years I have been building several different iterations of a bullet proof suit of armor constructed from AR-500 steel and flexible kevlar. This armor will withstand multiple rounds of any calibre smaller than a 50 bmg. It is heavy. Over 120 pounds. Despite this I have trained while wearing it for the better part of a year and can complete a 5 mile run on a hot day without a break until the end. In addition, the optics of this suit are made up of 2 high definition wide angle cameras, one IR, and one radiometric thermal cam, the feed is directly input into a VR headset that I built right behind the half inch steel face plate.
Wearing this armor I can withstand sustained rifle fire until a system fails or I am otherwise exposed in a vital area.
My weapon systems include 2 pump operated flamethrowers. Each with a 50 foot range and a 3 gallon tank. These are built into the suit and terminate at the ends of my wrists. In addition I have a .357 firing semi auto rifle with multiple actual high capacity magazines. A semi auto shotgun. A 50 bmg rifle. Several smaller calibre pistols. And explosives, a lot. I have studied chemistry and have developed methods for producing TNT and ANFO based explosives in my home lab in high quantities.
I have signal jamming tech, 1500 foot range for all wavelengths including 4Glte and 5ghz wifi as well as all US cell frequencies.
There are many other tools I have at my disposal but that is besides the point...
My target is what really matters.
The "leaders" of this wretched swamp need to be sent to hell. Congress... all of them.

Attached: PraetorSuit.png (890x1080, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Naturally I could not give details about what I plan to do. But knowing I am not alone in this... that makes all the difference. I am ready.

These people have thousands of dee underground military bases and they are in contact with subterranean nephilim/demons.
Just make peace with yourself and your family before things get crazy.
Godspeed user.

Attached: 15936B6C-5898-40E9-BF17-460A0ADFBE0D.png (640x348, 240K)

the fuck outta here. You glowing

Pics of armor or fuck off larper/glowee

Unfortunately not. This has been in my mind for years now. It won't be a blaze of glory if it works at all. But hopefully it will accomplish something

I cant do this yet. I have exposed my identity along with progress on my armor on the internet in the previous years of working on it... soon but I can't fuck this up before it's even started.

You won't do anything, nigger.

Nice larp halo, but you're no longer a pretty cool guy.

oh god, fbi pls stop these shooters. backtrack his ip or something wtf.

Godspeed user, I hope you really grief up the Minecraft server

Based doom poster. Blast heavy metal music from a loudspeak while you storm congress killing jews and other minorities. You'll be the next killdozer - revered and feared

Glow harder

Pretty good post user, made me grin.

>I am 22, 6'5", 220 lbs. Well toned, swimmer and boxer. Blonde hair, green eyes. bachelors in mechanical and electrical engineering. Yes both of them. And my most important trait, I am absolutely suicidal and ready to leave this place.
>Over the last 2 years I have been building several different iterations of a bullet proof suit of armor constructed from AR-500 steel and flexible kevlar. This armor will withstand multiple rounds of any calibre smaller than a 50 bmg. It is heavy. Over 120 pounds. Despite this I have trained while wearing it for the better part of a year and can complete a 5 mile run on a hot day without a break until the end. In addition, the optics of this suit are made up of 2 high definition wide angle cameras, one IR, and one radiometric thermal cam, the feed is directly input into a VR headset that I built right behind the half inch steel face plate.
Not only do you glow in the dark, you are a retarded larper. Why don't you sell your invention to a defence corporation and make fucking bank and get bitches you fucking idiot? For such a supposedly talented man you are incredibly retarded. Go link up with Palmer Luckey and make something of yourself.
Better yet glownigger, quit your job and find a private gig, at least you might actually accomplish something

Attached: 58de35c077bb701a008b54ab-750-563.jpg (750x563, 67K)

Are you Tony Stark you larping fucking faggot?
Well done though

Well good luck. I'll be honest though; while we are in a trade war with China I'm not sure that a massive, economy destroying revolution is what we need right now.

What’s up fbi how goes selling kids to cartels?

10/10 best LARP in fucking ages rofl

Well, in case you fail, provide the schematics online so we can mass produce these. I have the means to make that happen.

Cute LARP. Pics of suit with timestamp and sharpie in pooper.

This kind of position I'm in. The ability to maybe actually accomplish something. It's not unique at all, I'm gonna fucking die if I get the balls to do it. Plain and simple. Its fucking terrifying to be at the edge of this cliff and not knowing if what happens after will be worth any of it or if it's all gonna go black.

Soon. But I fucked up previously and posted my identity with my project in years past. I can't shoot myself in the foot before I even get started.

The only thing you're missing is a jet pack. God speed user.

Wew lad. The glow niggers are on the warpath tonight, boys.

Attached: glow in the dark niggers4.jpg (1936x1936, 1.6M)

right glow nigger

Half inch steel is 20 pounds per square foot, you're coming up a bit short on coverage in your larp.

They exist. About 500 pages of hand drawn schematics. CAD files. Parts lists. C++ systems operation code. All of it.

Soon.

SAGE
SAGE
Cringe, why would you share that info
SAGE
here?
SAGE

It’s the iron man suit description

I ran track, there is no fucking way you are running five miles with 120 pounds of armor.

The steel only covers my chest, abdomen, face and some of my back. The rest is level 3A soft kevlar based armor and some lighter plating. Not quite iron man.

Something actually impactful would be you having children and homeschooling them into real redpilled adults. That's what they hate and fear the most. All you're gonna do with this little "toy" of yours will be used to push their agendas further and tighten the grip they hold over our throats.

Godspeed.

Ironically, I believe that mass shootings accelerate the start of a civil war
but to be good you need at least 10 people and specific objectives to not kill white people

or you can kill a leftist politician

Attached: 1564881007505.jpg (624x1024, 76K)

Not exactly running. Kek, more like very metal clanging heavy breathing slow jogging. It fucking sucks

Tony Stark turns into Tony Larp. Photo of part of suit.

If you weren't a larping faggot, I'd remind you that the three richest counties in the US are right outside of DC, and they're full of shapeshifters and their spawn. But you are, so I won't.

Ok but what if someone has a blanket to cover you?

Can you read? I'm not gonna kill any fucking civilians at all.

Godspeed based doomposter. I'll be watching for you.

Attached: perfecct.jpg (501x443, 116K)

A normal person might. But I've already decided that I'm too sad of a lad to carry on. Depression always wins.

you won't nigger. if you do, prove it when u record it.

He can run five miles in a suit of armor that weighs 120 lbs. And has three-gallon reservoirs for flamethrowers??
How much bullshit did you decide to pack into this story was you were making it up??

What’s your larp excuse for how you managed to get two bachelors by the age of 22?

Damn, all these future active shooters from 8 chan are getting really annoying
Go be a potential active shooter somewhere else

And blown out knees

Take anti-depressants and a low dose of speed. It's the only thing that gets me through this clown world.
Also, if not larping, expect a pair of glowniggers at your door in the morning.

That must be it. How else does someone come up with this fantasy?

Graduated after 3 years of high school. Never took summers off in college. Concurrent enrollment and AP classes early on to knock out useless classes.

God speed user

Active shooters kill innocent civilians. Absolutely pointless and evil.

Have you thought of using non-newtonian fluid with the kevlar? The liquid should solidify and shatter, dispersing most of that energy into heat through friction before the weave even has a chance to divert the kinetic energy.

I'd get rid of the flamethrowers honestly, unless they're shooting some kind of liquid like napalm. Even then, a chambered round is more efficient when it comes to weight than a flamethrower.

I've never understood why people wear hoodies in the summertime....??

>I am 22, 6'5", 220 lbs. Well toned, swimmer and boxer. Blonde hair, green eyes. bachelors in mechanical and electrical engineering. Yes both of them. And my most important trait, I am absolutely suicidal and ready to leave this place.
>Over the last 2 years I have been building several different iterations of a bullet proof suit of armor constructed from AR-500 steel and flexible kevlar. This armor will withstand multiple rounds of any calibre smaller than a 50 bmg. It is heavy. Over 120 pounds. Despite this I have trained while wearing it for the better part of a year and can complete a 5 mile run on a hot day without a break until the end. In addition, the optics of this suit are made up of 2 high definition wide angle cameras, one IR, and one radiometric thermal cam, the feed is directly input into a VR headset that I built right behind the half inch steel face plate.
This is such unbelievable bullshit, it doesnt need to be called bait. This is triple meta ironic faux irony autism

You faggot, trying to get Jow Forums pooed on

This is such a larp joke but if somehow it’s not godspeed my friend, May you go down as the greatest warrior of our time.

Attached: 23456.jpg (271x277, 13K)

I have experimented with polyethylene glycol mixed with fumed silica powder to create a high impact non newtonian fluid yes. However when dealing with high velocity projectiles rather than blades it amounts to a net gain of little importance when it comes to surviving gunfire.

Also. Dont underestimate the psychological power of fire. Also the ability to use it to create instant barricades and destroy buildings.

Are you fucking retarded ?? why are you posting any of this you, if you're serious don't leave a breadcrum trail you dipshit

If I ever do something to take out the evil that controls us I hope some of you get an epic fucking kek out of this.

Not exactly a trail. But I am being extra careful about this.

And somehow you managed to be a 220 lb swimmer who’s also a boxer at the same time.

If a crazy-eyed mulatto mexican in a tin suit ever storms capitol hill, I'll remember this post, user.

All about that reach man. Big wings make for a fast fish and a solid left hook.

so fucking fake. If you could pull off the athletic feats you speak off you would have pussy in droves, and the invention you speak of would make you a near billionaire for selling it to DARPA who has been trying to make killer robots for decades. Fuck off larp faggot.

Thatsthejoke.jpg

It should be really fucking obvious this is bait for the media and Gov. I mean just writing what he wrote is not exactly legal or something that the Gov is allowed to ignore.

So theres something.

Clearly, this shit is a joke. Hes not trying to convince you, hes trying to fool a few journalists and probably a few glows.

Well, if your ideal is pure and honest, they may not send you to hell after die, if you see it as a necessary act of war

Attached: 1559512102844.png (1000x1000, 1.07M)

I know, and now cripplechans finest are also posting their violence bullshit here
3 days ago no one was calling for violence on this site, now all of sudden it's in every thread

I've played with plastic gasoline, all I know is you can't expect a solid long burn without a long-standing fuel also being propelled with the fire, which sticks to whatever it needs to. I hope it's a napalm-like mixture and not just a propane tank.

this is Australia tier shitposting

8niggers brought tonnes of glowfucks here. Fuck me this place is done.

Your government is literally ran by retards.

>Dont underestimate the psychological power of fire
You're going to make it, user

youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94

You cunt, go post about your retarded shit on discord. You're gonna ruin Jow Forums for all of us

DARPA has no interest in heavy armor suits. The military wants our boys to die in droves for Israel, not survive and come back to their families. Also, sex doesn't help my depression at all. I have tried for years to be happy but it's never gonna work. Might as well quit in the most spectacular way possible.

Hehehe what? A joke on Jow Forums?

>all about that reach
>mentions hook

I see we have a heavy champ here.

>Something actually impactful
Fed-posting aside, I don't get why the targets are random, like a shopping center? Tarrant went after an ideological target, but shooting up wallmart is just designed to terrorise the public into realising the government can't protect them and they must act against it themselves.. But I don't get why you'd choose that over a more specific target in this information era.

>Why don't you sell your invention to a defence corporation and make fucking bank and get bitches you fucking idiot?
You don't understand the bidding system for defense contracts I imagine..

Why harm the victims of the tyrant leaders even further? They did nothing wrong. Take out the player not the pawns.

If you're such hot shit why don't you adapt this suit technology for something useful.

Or you could make a big fuss throw all your toys out of the pram and get shot for your trouble.

Makes sense if you're too scared to take on an actual long-term challenge I guess.

You either glow or ((they)) are already all over you.
Not saying I agree with your ideas but consider things not working out at all the way you imagine i.e., .50 cal sniper will put you on your ass no matter what your suit, that is if your target is political. Media or Big Tech is less guarded.
More importantly, you're young and the future might work out fine without your efforts, so what's the rush, stick around and see. You can always do this later when your older.

Attached: Free Beer.jpg (276x365, 38K)

Exactly. The military also puts lightweight above any other feature in personal protection.

It could go either way for me. My main issue is that I have been fucked since birth in that my brain will always revert to being a defeated sad mess. Despite any outside circumstances.

Polack in terminator-armour pruging herretics and livestreamin it? Yes

I hope you're behind like 9000 proxies on a tablet you found in a trash can and connected to McDonald's wifi 2000 miles from home wearing a disguise though because you probably broke a law just by writing what you wrote.

Expect visits from the government. They wont care that you wrote this as a joke.

>my brain will always revert to being a defeated sad mess
Yet you're able to have a chad physique and can master engineering at 22.

>They did nothing wrong
If you're not with us, you're with the enemy.

For those who call bullshit. You have a point. This is a big fucking thing I'm talking about. I'm also young. Doing this would effectively end my life. I have two paths. Either use my god given skills and gifts to send the tyrants to hell. Or use them to try and build something for my descendants. Putting these things on the internet is a definite mental exercise in thought clearing and reality checking. Honestly I dont know. Depression always wins kids. Always.

Fuck it, dude. Post schematics so I can stomp the yard with this shit.

have u wrote a manifesto yet? no respectable mass shooter should be without one

Attached: 165720348-56a12f6c3df78cf772683b39.jpg (768x677, 47K)

Gib schematics so I can go burn muslims in europe.

Maybe we just need an army of killdozers?

If you aint lying. Put the blue prints somewhere. So crazy enough people like you could end themselves with a bang.
Also. You forgot a stereo system pumping carpenter brut and slayer

Manifestos are for cowards who assume they're going to die.

Don't kill anybody. Murder is wrong.

>why not actually take out the evil?
that is definitely the question on everyone's mind, isn't it?

This is the problem. It's not looking like a situation where you can fight fire with fire.

Attached: 1565116159203.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)