Why is mommy Tusli so based? She's like the female Hitler

why is mommy Tusli so based? She's like the female Hitler

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Attached: 1565146012296.jpg (666x629, 69K)

>tows

>Don't mistake aloha for weakness

I want tulsi feet

MILKY MILKY MOMMY NOW NOMMY WOMMY

Attached: 1564713394902.png (630x608, 409K)

nice try shareblue

Please Tulsi, descend from the heavens on your surfboard and save me from all the immigrants.

Attached: Tulsi 2020.jpg (960x960, 176K)

Attached: 1565239585522.jpg (800x800, 86K)

kek

This is why I'll be voting Dem this time.

MOMMY TULSI THE ROGUE ISLAND WARRIOR SUCK ALL MY LIFE ESSENCE TO STRENGTHEN YOUR PRESIDENCY RUN FOREVE

nice try shareblue shill

>Shitskin
>Woman
>Based
>Like Hitler.
Try harder, shill. No one gives a fuck about this cunt.
Trump 2020. Eat a salty bag of dicks

Attached: 1563727007847.jpg (720x712, 76K)

Attached: 1548255472140.jpg (1710x1710, 628K)

why is she 10 years older than AOC yet 10x more attractive

>Trump 2020
What the fuck?
Fuck off JIDF. In 2024 you'll be telling us to vote for Jeb Bush

mommy milkies

>voted to condemn anti-Semitism
>refuses to condemn anti-Semitism

How can one image be so contradictory?

I love her. Momma has my vote.

she's a shitskin with a muslim dad who wants to decriminalize illegal immigration and give free healtcare to the third-world invaders. mommy shills please kill yourselves.

>hes still thinks america has a chance
LOL

I feel stupid for asking, but is this image actually of Mahalo Mommy’s ass?

I want to believe

what issues is she actually good on?

Sure is, check her out at the hawaiin bikini contest back in the day. Mommy still got it.

Attached: Tulsi bikini contest 05.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>Ever voting for a woman

Foreign policy

I WANT A STRONG HAWAIIAN ARMY MOMMY

Attached: 1564939312575.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Foreign adversaries are conducting a pro-Tulsi disinformation campaign. Islamists, Israel/Mossad/Jews, and the broader international communist party including both China and Russia are all engaged in active measures against the USA.

For Russia in particular, you must read Golytsin's Perestroika Deception. The communist party are masters of psychological manipulation and active measures in the ideological arena. This is the ultimate battleground of the entire world.

1) KGB Chief Andropov was the principle responsible for implementing the Perestroika Plan, and his deputy went on record saying the three great threats to the USSR were pop music, western culture, and hare krishna (the tiny cult, even tinier at the time, that Tulsi belongs to).

2) Familiarize yourself with the soviet origins of the Tavistock Institute. There is ample historical material, but of more pressing importance is that it remains a Soviet institution to this day. For example, there is a deep partnership between Tavistock, Eglin AFB (hub of US domestic propaganda operations), the Esalen Institute.

3) Joe Rogan's handler, Jamie Vernon ("pull that up, Jamie"), is a foreign asset. His father was part of information warfare unit for the Pentagon, but more importantly the father was best friends with Mossad agent Harry Hirschinger, known to have involved in aiding and abetting al-Qaeda operations that resulted in the deaths of US personnel (barracks bombings, same MO as Mossad doing 9/11 basically).

4) One of the primary modes of implementing soviet active measures in the US is through "hippie" communities following the Esalen Institute model. They form cults with hierarchical, intensely loyal followers who are paranoid of outsiders (for a variety of reasons like use of banned psychoactive drugs). Joe Rogan, the person to put Tulsi on the map, gets all of his content from the communist limited hangout, the Esalen Institute.

mommy's butthole is simply splended. It was made for pooping.

>She's like a female Hitler
Fuck off shill.
She's nothing like Hitler. Use this quote for your upcoming article.

Redpilled