Is there any way to redpill your missus...

Is there any way to redpill your missus? My missus thinks I'm slightly evil for browsing pol and has left leaning ideals but agrees with me on some base level when it comes to true evil like the msm and stuff like Epstein etc.

What breadcrumbs would work?

Attached: 1564150661394.jpg (640x642, 49K)

Gotta fuck her harder faggot.

Cheers

I hear that you're supposed to get them to suck your dick and swallow your cum a lot before you slowly start "redpilling" them.
Since women have no souls of their own they need to ingest the soul of men.
This soul exchange will act as the catalyst. But must be in the reaction chamber BEFORE you place the red pill.

With some women, confident, forceful statements are enough. Help them connect the dots if that's what they need.
On the other hand I had one ex who was quite bluepilled and resistant to redpilling. It do just be that way sometimes.

what sorts of stuff does she care about? you mention left leaning ideals. gib examples. what are some of them?

Ask her if she thinks there's more bad or good in the world and ask why. Ask her if she thinks there's more smart or dumb in the world and ask why. Ask whether or not she thinks bad would try to manipulate dumb into thinking bad is good and good is bad. Ask her if she thinks bad would try to larp as good and paint actual good as the bad. You don't even have to bring politics into it and can just continue using these 4 descriptions smart dumb bad and good. You could include neutral but it's basically the same as dumb.

Start with common ground, IE; People feel better when they are in stable communities.

With women, make sure it is all centred in feel-good language, a love of family, nation and people. Avoid "scary" words and imagery.

Make sure she thinks as much as possible is her own idea, drip feed her clues such as "sure are a lot of chinese etc etc"

She seriously has started to consider not having children because of the environment.

show her shit like this

Attached: we quantum truth nao.jpg (1024x419, 104K)

beat her with a shoe

what else? what does she pride herself on?

Attached: 1501356560429.jpg (1013x537, 159K)

ya missus is a dumb slappa!

Your genius is a beacon of joy upon this planet muhhammed.

Most women (and this may not be your wife) are consensus-oriented thinkers. As long as she has groups of people in her life, unless your authority is greater than the pesudo authority of her consensus echo chamber: you won't be able to do anything. Obviously I don't know what level of intelligence or how emotionally-minded she is, but be aware that as long as there are people around her that are pushing her in a certain ideological direction, it's very unlikely that you will be able to override the groupthink mechanism.

What do you want to "redpill" her on, exactly? I can give more specific answers, then.

Salami and you're welcome.

Lol we give mozzies so much shit but they can solve all their problems with women for the price of a flop flop

Women want to feel safe, and in doing so it's easier for them to ignore the reality of our world and instead live in a bit of a fantasy. They do this by distracting themselves with media, instagram, useless gossip, etc.

Your job is to ignore all her bullshit and do what is beneficial for your future. If she feels secure with you and you're doing what you want, then it will make her bond to you more. Never explain yourself or try and seek validation from her. Never go to her for congratulations when you've finished a difficult task. Each time you do you'll seem weaker to her subconscious.

The guys telling you to fuck her aren't wrong. Give her the best sex of her life and make her feel like you're her protector and have everything under control. Be dominant.

If you have to drop redpills, make statements and not open discussion. If she sees you as a provider and protector, your statements about the world will be acknowledged on a subconscious level.

I sincerely ask my wife if she would be happier with the kids without the daily stress of work life etc. And then tell her (((who))) is to blame for societal collapse. Pretty harsh but she doesn’t take me serious even tho I am lol

Be unapologetic and phrase everything through the scope that it's to keep her and future children safe. Women are the pragmatic sex in the sense they'll side with whoever they perceive to offer the best chance at stable resources and security for herself.

Do that, do it slow, crack jokes, and she'll come around.

Easy, divorce her, and re marry her under God, and not the state. If she refuses...Just divorce her.

Lol girls love to be objectified. Remember they’re always competing with the hot younger chick they see on TV

Well she thinks I'm a big bad racist and I am but I'd describe myself more as a realist being that I'd freely admit that Asians have higher iqs than whites but whites have higher iqs than blacks. Last year she bought into that race is scientifically skin deep nonsense and is only just come down from that.

It's like while the msm would sure me as evil it's more like I feel she and alot of people are naive. For EG I find it hilarious her or any one else can talk about white privalige but dare not speak of Jewish privalige etc.

Yes breadcrumbs, very light at first. Ask questions here and there, "Why so many Jewish producers in this degenerate show? Why so many degenerate shows? Why interracial couples all the time? Why why why?" as things appear in your daily life. If she asks, "user this news is crazy, whats going on with x?!" Well, maybe it's a good time to say, "The Jews honey, let me explain."

Maybe a few different music choices like Mr. Bond. (My wife loves the Fascist and My Gun and My Waifu song, some are bit too strong and graphic for her though and turn her off so be wary, but the fun ones are good.). With time and with you saying more and more redpilling things it'll click in her head one day. Now my wife has a better Jewdar than I do and is even redpilling some of her friends at work. She doesn't call it redpilling though, or even really know about that name. She doesn't use any of the lingo or rhetoric I do. She just brings things up as they come up.

I redpilled my wife using publicfreakout and news articles.

>caring about their opinion
unless it's a discussion about their own self improvement or helping build the family I could honestly give a shit about some emotional outburst.
I don't apologize for my views, hell I don't even need to bring them up because your actions will speak louder than words. Lead your damn woman, man.

Attached: 1493859232853.jpg (564x400, 47K)

What is this image from

God bless

I became more le redpilled so it's more my problem

After we met*

Found it on here sorry I can't help you.

>"Your job is to ignore her bullshit and work hard for the future"
>She delivers bullshit I deliver hard work
>Wew
>Nah
>Can't be bothered frankly

Your missus thinking you're slightly evil is a turn on for her.
Be unrepentantly accepting of her label of you as evil. When she pries, red pill her then in a brutal fashion, forcing her to see innocence stripped from the world as she too comes to understand the way that things work. If she blames you for this redpoll rage, tell her that's why you accepted being "a little evil" without much argument. It was the only way to keep her safe from the truth, using your own character as the shield that she needed to believe that the world was still good.

dont show her that, itll just confirm her bias.

Perfect.

As a man you should always be the primary polarization of your female. My wife has gone to bat for me talking about the Jews at her work several times. Maybe you just can't handle women.

Ask her to look at the "aging crisis" that they have to import immigrants for. If you two don't have kids, then they will import people who will and will replace your genetics and culture. You have to be strong. Who knows it could be a test to see if you're willing and able enough to take care of her and kids. Not meaning to plant that in your head user, just another angle.

This Belarusian knows. Being a firm, strong figure in her life. Like a leader would be, like a future dad would be.

Tell her why being racist isn't a bad thing. Don't say, "I'm not racist, but (insert racist thing here)." Own it. I openly tell my wife's family and friends that I am racist if they ever open that can of worms in my presence. I just inform them why and phrase it as though its weird to NOT be a racist.

Tell her that study only looked at genotype and still had races .1% different, and we're only 1.2% from a chimp, 50% from a banana. It also completely disregards phenotypes, morphology, and how deep culture really is. Culture is what allows us to live and thrive in the climates our ancestors hail from. If she believes in evolution at all then explain to her how you can take two identical clone groups, put them in two different geographic locations, and with enough time while reproducing they will develop different characteristics, physical and behavioral traits, etc. Is it so hard to think that tribes living with multiple seasons with harsh winters would have to adapt and develop differently than those who could eat fruit off the ground and step outside to chuck a spear to catch dinner? These inherent differences in life leads to inequality.

You have to be the one to stand up and call bullshit, and have the rhetoric to back it. Read read read, study study study. You should've hit that "One race, human race" shit out of the ballpark when it got pitched to you. Increase your power level, then reveal it to her as these things appear again because they will.

Make her watch a few Jared Taylor interviews.

>As a man you should always be the primary polarization of your female. My wife has gone to bat for me talking about the Jews at her work several times. Maybe you just can't handle women.
I suggest you read my post again, nigger, I clearly state:
>unless your authority is greater than the pesudo authority of her consensus echo chamber: you won't be able to do anything.
>UNLESS YOUR AUTHORITY IS GREATER

Fantastic advice thank you.

>unless
I'm saying it SHOULD. Calm down Cletus.

Your response to me is utterly pointless, then. Consider actually reading the posts you respond to in the future.

It's hard, but it isn't when you free yourself from the fear and stand for it. I just want to see you have some white babies.

No it wasn't. You were implying it was okay to come second to some social circle. I was saying it is not. You should always come first. You should never have your woman's social groups thoughts to rank higher than yours, ever. If you're okay with your wives friends thoughts and opinions meaning more to her than yours, you do you. However, I disagree and don't think that should ever be the case. Consider actually not being retarded before you respond in the future.

>your woman's social groups thoughts and opinions rank higher than yours, ever.
Little typo.