Germany started WWI

>Germany started WWI

>serbian terrorist started another terrorist attack against austrians killing a high Royal the heir of AUH
>austria gave a point peace deal to serbia to not escalate the situation
>serbia accepted all but one
>serbia did not accepted an international investigation about this barbaric murder to find the terror group responsible for that (because serbian government supported and funded this terror group)

Somehow blames the german empire for just defending our long time allie in all of this...

Saudis killed a few thousand worthless americans in 9/11 and then invaded dozens of nations in the middle east and the world supported it......but sure it's okee because it's war against terror....
Austrian war against terror was totally wrong desu and the german empire was of course the fault of all that.

IQ 36

Attached: 76b765e473128e6fecccd442c360fa5214c12468r1-1256-1650v2_hq.jpg (779x1024, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-26048324
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKCF3k17eZgudjlOpu80q54WCUoQRbZnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shit waifu that looks like a fucking frog with a stretched face.
Kys.

Attached: 1564890198452.jpg (279x372, 65K)

Cute duck

quak quak :3

If that’s your waifu then end your lifeu

it is heil Tanya the great

It's almost as if history was written by the victors or something. Really activates the old almonds.

they intentionally made her uglier in the anime to deter lewds

Attached: 1488594638720.jpg (900x600, 152K)

>ignores the blank check
Germany had a little more than a week to think wether or not support for Austria would be a good idea. They did it to themselves. However, I agree. This was not a German war.

It is easy to blame Germany since ww1 was mainly about fighting Germany, and also the fact Germany hurt France back in 1871 and Germany was building up their navy which made Britain sweat.

Attached: https___s.yimg.com_os_creatr-images_2019-06_1433b2c0-8bd8-11e9-bff5-1f6f8eea82b6.jpg (1028x675, 195K)

she is beautiful stop being rude

Attached: IMG_20190713_051224.png (568x800, 181K)

anime tanya is a fucking duck

Attached: 1513944529314.jpg (844x1200, 399K)

>Austria annexes Serb-populated Bosnia for the lolz, local population
>Archduke goes to parade his annexation on Serbian sacred day of Vidovdan, gets dabbed on
>This somehow gets blamed on Serbia
>Austria sends an ultimatum to Serbia designed to be rejected because one of the point cannot be accepted by any sovereign state
>Austrian politicians basically say they will invade even if Serbia accepts all points
>All points except the one that gives up sovereignty get accepted, Serbia offers to negotiate that last point through international conference
>Germany backs Austria to invade Serbia despite the domino effect such a war would trigger
>Germany declares war on Russia, first declared major on major war
>Germany declares war on France and Belgium dragging UK in the war

Attached: 48382322_1857603914288563_19271526847086592_n.jpg (729x960, 191K)

did not read..... serbian turkroaches are the biggest subhumans of europe....
thanks god we bombed serbian roaches in the 90s

Russia and France started World War I because they were desperate to destroy Germany and secure their own positions in the growing global economy.

Why start a thread then? Just to show everyone how little you know? Read a book nigger.

Germany declared war on both of them.

Nigger

The British started WWI

Attached: 1543036864579.png (563x458, 189K)

Russia mobilised for war before Germany did. Germany, having already promised its support to Austria-Hungary if Russia joined the war, sent Russia a notice of this and requested they demobilise. Russia refused. They might as well have declared war on Germany; Germany doing it first was basically a technicality. Germany sent a similar notice to France, requesting that they stay out of the conflict, and France refused as well. What was Germany supposed to do?

No one supported the american war on terror, only jews and americans.
Those aren't people Hans.

And why did Russia had to mobilize? Because AH, backed by Germany, invaded Serbia. At this point it was already too late.
Germany giving the "blank check" to its ally is basically what caused the war.

If Serbia had allowed itself to be investigated by international courts--which it would have if Russia hadn't promised to back it in a war--the whole situation could have been avoided. It's especially egregious that the Black Hand decided to assassinate one of the most pro-Serbian people in the entire Austro-Hungarian royal family and cabinet. If anything, it's Russia's choice to support Serbia that caused the war.

The idea that Germany started ww1 is pretty commonly accepted history in America.
My cousin and I got into a history debate years ago and he actually thought that we got into ww2 to save Jews from concentration camps. I have no idea where that idea even comes from, because not even a person educated in a left-biased school would hear shit like that.

>he actually thought that we got into ww2 to save Jews from concentration camps.
That's what I was taught in school, although even at the time I didn't believe it. Being forced to read The Diary of Anne Frank three separate times within 5 years of schooling really lets you get into the meat of it and realize how completely bullshit the mainstream narrative is. I despised the Jew by 7th grade.

>building up their navy which made Britain sweat

This basically was one of the main reasons. When ypi look back the 2 doctrines only could have lead to war.
>brit navy doctrine was to have more ship/tonnage then the next 2 powers combined to deter any challenge of their rule over the sea.
>Germany wanted 2/3 of the strength of British naveal power to deter any British threat of German harbors or their few colonies.

To the Black Hand Archduke parading through streets on Sarajevo on Serbian holiday of Vidovdan - anniversary of battle of Kosovo was just a symbol of oppression. Really bad timing.

What the ultimatum asked for is allowing Austrian police to investigate the assassination on Serbian soil, which would literally mean giving up sovereignty. No nation in the world would have accepted that, especially not the one that had just recently achieved its independence after almost 500 years of Turkish rule. And this was intentional because Austrians wanted to have a war, ultimatum was a ruse because they also wanted to look like they gave Serbs a chance to peacefully avoid conflict.

And why would Russia allow mobilized Germany or AH on its borders? At the time it was believed that whoever mobilized first had a huge upper hand in any possible war.

Serbia is lucky Austria didn't firebomb Belgrade the day after the assassination. Even offering an ultimatum in the first place was being too nice. Had Austria-Hungary swiftly and decisively crushed Serbian resistance the war could have been over before it even began.

.>USSR invades Poland simultaneously with Germany
>France and UK declare war on Germany
>Germany starts ww2
>The entire soviet military is arrayed on Polish territory against German controlled Polish territory
>WHOA LOL WHAT WERE GERMANS THINKING INVADING THE USSR, I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE THE USSR WANTED TO FIGHT THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY BUILT UP THEIR WHOLE MILITARY ON THE SAME TERRITORY THAT ONLY FRANCE AND THE UK DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY FOR INVADING

It's not even an ideological thing or a "german" thing.

Attached: retard.png (1200x1042, 247K)

You are seriously overestimating military capacity of Austro-Hungary. When they sent out the ultimatum their army wasn't even mobilized yet so they needed that ultimatum more than Serbs did.
During the war Austro-Hungarians got beaten by Serbs more often than not, three Austro-Hungarian offensives got kicked out of Serbia and then Serbian Army even made their own offensive into AH territory. German troops had to reinforce Austrians and Bulgaria was invited into the war on the side of central powers just to break Serbia.
And Austrians did bomb Serbian towns from the air, just not very successfully.

Attached: 21369077_10155461567697110_3334132378548385107_n.jpg (577x697, 113K)

Blaming Russia for starting WW1 is the patrician position.

Attached: 11742-004-A65BF19A.jpg (217x300, 10K)

It's almost like Austria-Hungary was forced to use most of their forces to deal with Russia because Germany focused some 4/5 of its men on the French offensive. They could have mobilised a week or two earlier but delayed because of political dithering about whether they wanted to go to war and waiting for Germany to back them. The fact of the matter is that Austria-Hungary's leadership weren't able to pull the trigger like they should have.

Honestly if you want to start the blame pyramid it would go:
1. Serbians
2. Austrian incompetence
3. Russia
4. Austrian incompetence
5. Germany
6. French revanchism

Should have? Why?
Russia was guaranteeing Serbian independence and Austria had no real Casus Belli. They just wanted to grab land like they did in Bosnia, it was the only way for them to expand their empire since they had no overseas ambitions.

I hope we bomb these annoying autistic shitskinned Serbs again.

Yes its Bosnian-Serb fault for getting occupied and not liking being 3rd rate citizens and not German fault at all for declaring war on three major European conflict.

Killing the only person in AH with political power that was sympathetic to your cause is fucking retarded.

Also I dont mean the serbian representatives, I meant the retarded terrorists.

How is annexing Serbian territory being sympathetic to Serbian causes? Just because he was 20% less of a cunt doesn't make him a saint.

Russia didn't give a shit about Serbian independence, considering they were the ones who wanted to bring all of the Balkans under Russian control (although they ultimately failed to do this mainly due to their own civil war). Austria just wanted you to stop teaching anti-Austrian propaganda in your schools because it literally led to the death of the second most important person in the entire country.
Also extremely this. This is the part that makes me suspect the entire thing was an elabourate Russian plot to cause a war, because it makes absolutely no sense for a bunch of Serbian nationalists to assassinate the next king of Austria-Hungary when he was pro-Serbian independence.

You clearly dont know the chain of events
Archduke Franz Ferdinand was sympathetic to Serbs and willing to grant them increased rights.
He would be the next king, and they murdered him and his wife.

Of course Russia had ambitions in the Balkans
but they were nowhere near equal to annexation like it was the case with Austro-Hungary, just soft power projection and possible stepping stone to taking Instabul, something Russia always wanted so that it can break out of the Black Sea. Tsar Nicholas II was a very pro-Serbian guy, look him up.

State of the Russian army was complete shit at the time, there is no way this was all just a ploy by them just so that they can start a world war.

>he was pro-Serbian independenc
No, end this meme. He was for improving status of all Slavs in the empire, not for their independence (!?) or even for their equal status with Hungarians and Austrians.
And dont talk to me about anti-Austrian propaganda when anti-Serbian propaganda was widespread in both AH and Germany.

Serbs didnt wanted increased rights, they wanted to be independent. To put you in a similar position if Germany today annexed Poland, made all Poles into slaves but then slightly improved their status would you be happy?

>because it makes absolutely no sense for a bunch of Serbian nationalists to assassinate the next king of Austria-Hungary when he was pro-Serbian independence.

Thats why its such a clusterfuck.
Those were just angry teenagers, most of them illiterate, they just saw a leader of occupying power and wanted to kill him without any knowledge of politics. They were so fucking incompetent reading about their assasination is like reading a Guy Ritchie block comedy script.

If AH were not retarded and acted with purpose they should have troops in serbia in a week, while the international will was on their side. They did shit for a month and let things cool down.

Willie2 gave AH almost a carte blanche support and went for holidays.

Nicky2 was a limp wristed, stuttering cretin, and let people around him basically goad him to war with veiled insults to his manhood.

Poland was also occupied at the time, if you do not remember. Part of it by AH in fact. And AH occupation was not hard, minorities had shitton of rights. Your whole slavery comparison is disambigious. If you want independence, a thing I can understand, you start an uprising or work through diplomatic means, not assasinate the next ruler who would grant you increased rights allowing better to fight for that independence with diplomatic means. AH empire was imploding anyway.

Serbia was literally already independent in 1914 and had been for 35 years. Serbia proper was never even part of Austria-Hungary, only Bosnia/Herzegovina was. If you want to argue for Bosnia's independence, sure, but there are much better ways that could have been achieved than by assassinating the one guy who could have given it to you peacefully in the future.

A Bosnian dude killed some Austrian faggot
Then Austria started a Balkans war
And then Germany turned it into a world war by attacking every Great Power around

Attached: wwdf.png (1058x485, 45K)

>And then Germany turned it into a world war by attacking every Great Power around
Russia was mobilising for a month already and stated they would not back down, they were in the war already, German declaration was technical at that point.
France was fucking raging and going for a war since Franco-Prussian war, their declaration on Germany was expected and justified.
Germany only mistake, but honestly is a fucking massive one, was violating Belgian neutrality

Historians agree that GB would join the war anyway, even if to only keep the continental equilibrium in check, but even if it done so half a year later it could have changed everything.

Attached: timeline-of-wwi-wwi-part-2-2-728[1].jpg (728x546, 143K)

Serbia and Poland at the time cannot be compared 1 to 1 because Serbs also had an independent state, always reminding Serbs who lived in Austro-Hungary just how close to independence they actually are. Austrian annexation of Bosnia was after all a very fresh thing, which happened at the time when Bosnian Serbs were sure they will unite with Serbia.

Im not saying status of Slavs in Austro-Hungary was on the same level as slavery, point of that comparison was to get you to imagine how did occupied Serbs feel like and why where they not happy with the leader who wanted to improve their standing in the empire. This was all a massive step back and a minor one forward in their fight for independence.

Assassination has been organized by a group of angry teenagers, its not like they knew what were they doing.

This

Russians would not have mobilized if AH didnt had ambitions to go to war with Serbia. If you wanna blame someone for starting a mobilization race blame them.

Based. Serbia should just have agreed upon the international investigation of the murder.

Again, Russia is the one that incited Austria-Hungary to go to war with Serbia. Without the promise of Russian support Serbia would not have had the choice to deny Austria's demands. Russia and France were angling for war with Germany anyway and Serbia was just an excuse.

But thats the point, the assasination gave them the CB.
Like I posted earlier, AH incompetence was a massive factor. IF they acted immediately Russia would not do shit. Serbs accepted all but one demand, but they acted like and autist and shat on the board, then did fuck all for a month while Russia was mobilising. And the reasons too, Russia was pushing for war mostly because people in his court were laughing behind Nickys back and he wanted to look strong.
But it all started because a bunch of autistic teenagers acted reterdedly against their own interests.

Honestly The War would happen anyway in the same decade, but chain of events leading to this war is a something almost too reterded to be real.

Subhuman pole defending his German overlords.
Reminder that during WW1, millions of Poles fought in the German army, against the Allies who wanted to restore Polish independence

>Reminder that during WW1, millions of ethnic Germans living in Poland and Poles who found Germany to be a better ally than Russia fought in the German army, against the Allies who wanted to hand Poland to the Russian Empire
ftfy

>Germany helps their ally in WW1
>GERMANY STARTED WW1
>Britain helps some nobodies that they aren't even allied with in Eastern Europe
>GERMANY ALSO STARTED WW2
Britain started both world wars

Honestly thinking that the badly equipped K.u.K. monarchy army was looking for a war against Serbia from the very beginning... Austro-Hungary was the most ill equipped, and unprepared faction for this war. I doubt it.

Btw your pic is full of shit
It's Germany that declared war on France, not the opposite.
On what retarded website are you learning history?

Attached: ww1.jpg (645x632, 157K)

Alexander II was the least good Tzar, under him russia was the fastest modernising and industrialising nation in the world, then Alex3 comes in and stops everything because it was eating into his absolute rule, then Nicky2 comes into this fucking mess, and he was just weak. A great man, but a weak ruler.
Also Russia had the ghost of Tsushima and the entire Russo-Japanese war hanging over them and they NEEDED a good war in order to have any credibility on the european scene. We all know how that ended

Oh fuck off, God forbit we analise histoy without emotional attachments because someone with meme flag will call us subhuman.

Millions of poles fought in German, Russian and AH armied doing their best to not engage each-other while gaining power in order to secure indepence post war

Austria did not have any means to do so, and did not plan to do it anyway. They had to investigate the murder first to clarify who was behind it, which took time.

One can argue that Britain and France started WW2, but Austria and Germany definitly started WW1.

>It's Germany that declared war on France
After Germany issued a formal request to France that she would stay out of the war and being completely rebuffed. If someone is threatening my friend, and I politely ask that persons friend to please not intervene while I defend my own friend, and they refuse... should I just ignore them and hope they don't stab me in the back as soon as I go to my friend's aid? Is that even remotely reasonable?

Austria would have declared war even if all demands were accepted, and if they backed down war would have been avoided instead of proceeding despite the fact they knew it would also mean a war with Russia.

Serbs accepted 9 out of 10 demands, also adding to the note that if the Austrians didnt find these terms to be fair Serbs were willing to organize an European conference to resolve the situation peacefully. When Kaiser Wilhelm II saw the Serbian response he himself stated that due this "every reason for war dropped away".

If someone was autistic in all this it was the leadership of Austro-Hungary.

Serbia was even worse equipped and it just suffered two Balkan wars. Since Austro-Hungary annexed Bosnia it was reasonable to assume they would keep expanding into the Balkans if they could.

Literal nigger tier. disgusting.

Basically that's incorrect. The Austro-Hungarian generals did only leave small army contingents at the russian tsardom border. The plan was to defeat Serbia first, which backfired completely due to the ill equipped and only rudimentary trained austro-hungarian army. Germans had to step in in order to put an end to that.

Bruh, Germany literally demanded that France would hand over their major Eastern cities and forts to them to "prove neutrality".
That's the same kind of shit as the Austrian ultimatum to Serbia, you can't seriously expect any country to accept this.

Yes, the austrian nobilitie's and general's incompetence such as beating around the bush even after it was clear who was behind the murder was a huge factor in the equation.

Here are the answers of 10 different historians on the matter:

bbc.com/news/magazine-26048324

Serbian territory? It was Bosnian territory. Even back then. They had their own identity, though having a large minority of serbians there. The K.u.K. was just being autistic in annexing additional unnecessary pieces of land.

Yeah, I know, your kind does consider every acre up to the southern alps, including half of Styria and entire Carinthia, to be serbian territory, dreaming of greater Serbia. You never got over the Baiuvarii outbreeding Carantanian slavs more than thousand years ago, and are still seething over it. Moreso over the fall of serbian controlled Yugoslavia. While most of us Austrians acknowledge parts of Slovenia and parts of Croatia, which had large german minorities, as souvereign today. This is why most Austrians do still watch you with reserve to this day.

Finally get over it. What's done is done.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKCF3k17eZgudjlOpu80q54WCUoQRbZnQ

Here is a really good podcast by Dan Carlin about the entire kerfuffle. Its around 22h of listening total, so definately longman

Well Serbs aren't very good at letting go considering we were the ones dying in wars and rebellions to liberate and unite the territory of Yugoslavia only for it to fall apart due to bunch of commie-created meme nations. Of course we are bitter, current territory of Serbia is smaller than pre-ww1 territory so we got a pretty raw deal despite always being on the right side of history up until 1990s.

I called Bosnia Serbian territory because at the time that's what it was believed to be. Serbia came to be through a rebellion and expanded through conquest in Ottoman territory, and Bosnia was always supposed to be the next territory for liberation from the Ottomans, but then Austrio-Hungarians annexed. The outrage in Serbia was such that volunteers were assembling in town squares itching for a fight.
I wont cede that Bosniaks had their own identity at the time, where did you get that from?

Alright, like I assumed. I did never do anything to you, but you still hold me and my kind accountable for things my alleged ancestors, or at least the people living in Austria by that time, did to your alleged ancestors.

I'm done with the seething about times long since gone, I've only heard about in stories. I do rather focus on the future, and it is grief.

Frankly nationalists, right wingers and patriots all over the globe are all too focused on the past, alleged ancient debts and retaliation. This is why the left has it very easy with us. We're simply unable to unite for a future cause because being focused too much on the past.

Is this show good? I heard it pissed people off.

Attached: 59708628_10156453199691867_751961310815584256_n.jpg (550x405, 37K)

Both world wars were started by Austrians. Ultimate mountain jewish rats. WWI was started because ther autistic gov decided to declare a war on Serbia after assasination blaming this on whole Serbian nation even when Germany told them not to but they did it and Germany was drawn into this too. WW2 was started by literal austrian autistic kid that wasnt loved by his father and failed in art school so he decided to genocide half of Europe

Oh, it is you again. Sigh...

So you agree with what i said then?
You with germans are truly autistic. German lost teutonic order because they of course had to think of themselves as superior and started to attack "subhuman" poles and lithuanians, same with WW2 and soviet union. WW1 was also caused by germanic autism from your side as your monarchy found slavs subhumans as predicted and decided to attack whole Serbia for one guy assassination from some secret organisation.

No I don't. I'm tired of your constant tirades of hate against germans/austrians all over /pol on a regular basis, ruining dozens of threads due to your autistically high reply rate. I tried to reason with you a few times, but all you do is insulting people. I'm out, believe what you want.

Fuck off, all the mutts come out of the woodwork to defend the crimes of you Germs all the time, I find it ironic that there are mutts in this thread defending absolute monarchy’s blaming people who were invaded for the war.

I dont even know what youre talking about. I was never arguing with austrain on this board maybe its just that poles generally dislike you?

As if the honourable and just Great Britain never did anything wrong...

To anyone lurking around here, this thread is an example on why us right -wingers will never be able to unite for a mutual cause. Even now, in the current situation, with the water already being straight below our chins we squabble about events long since past, being at each others throats. Meanwhile, the globalist leftists are pushing us around without remorse.

This is why there is no future for europeans in europe any longer.

Yes. Lead animator said they misaligned mouth designs so it would be a turn off for men.