Trump's site changed the shop, and now most of the apparel is showing niggers, spics, women, etc

Trump's site changed the shop, and now most of the apparel is showing niggers, spics, women, etc...

Attached: 1545337531905.png (381x445, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/trump-straws
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/tx/texas_trump_vs_biden-6818.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New voter base

And that's a good thing!

It's called politics.
Cope.

Based and civnat pilled.

good

fuck racists and fuck nazis

classic

Attached: 1565225696675.jpg (800x430, 69K)

Niggers and spics are never going to vote for him but orange faggot is so stupid he believes if he virtue signals and shits on his own base he'll get the nigger votes as well as his base in 2020. When in reality he can't have his cake and eat it too. Instead of acting a like a little bitch he should have been doubling down on his rhetoric, building the wall, never listen to Jews, and kept his promises but he's done the opposite and now his base isn't going to be motivated to go to the polls in 2020 and the niggers and spics will still vote democrat anyway.

So?

we began excusing everything, the election cycle truly has begun

he doesn't have to fight for the white vote cos you have no other choice LUL

Hahahahaha

All the fucker talks about is how he does great things for anyone BUT whites.

I'll vote dem just to spite him. Rather have the enemy I know than the traitor I don't.

That's politics, nigger.

Excusing models? Keep seething, shill.

you wont.

>Great things
>Models are brown.
If that's your idea of "great things" then you are already lost to consumerism.

why would I seethe? he's gonna lose everybody who look into it objectively knows it
>in before poll denying Q-tard faggot rant

I probably would if it was Gabbard or Yang. If not I just won't vote and this is coming from someone who voted for him in 2016.

Nice goading, now back to plebbit with you.

Attached: TRUMPISPREZ_COPEHARDERFAGGOT.png (1159x933, 1.84M)

Speaking of the shop, I ordered something 15 days ago and it still is in status of being processed. Is this normal?

What the fuck did you expect from a republican? The Democrat party is the KKK party, the white man's party.
Trump hates whites

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

OH NO. How will he be able to illegally deport all nigs to Wakanda?
It's politics, shilltard and he's winning votes from every kind of person who does the #walkaway from radical leftist Dems. Which is exactly what's happening because of things like Kamala's blunders and false promises of reparations Brilliant as always.

Attached: Perfect.jpg (377x358, 32K)

>minorities
>women
>people insecurefag OP is insecure around

have sex incel
at least get over yourself enough to suck some dick before you die

Yeah right, hardly any of those people are going to vote for that fucking retard.

Makes sense. Only people with nigger tier intelligence would order and wear that shit.

>Democrats are the white mans party
Maybe 100 years ago.

I did look into it. Didn't see a single actual model on Trumps online store. Everything is presented without a model.
This isna weak attempt at a shill.
Let me ask you this, Leafshill, who should I vote for besides Trump?

It's funny to hear from you tards that literally have no idea what's going on outside of their bubble. Out here in the real world Trump's approval rating took a slump in the last week and he's down to an average of 42%, which is complete dogshit for a President in a booming economy.

You really didnt have to add the last part user, just makes you sound like you sucked dick and now you're suggesting it as an alternative to finding a woman.

jesus look up the Southern Strategy. that was the 1950s not 10s.

implying i haven't, and it isn't, and OP isn't a fagot

Literally every major nigger related policy Dems ever pushed hurt and socioeconomically weakened niggers while Trump is the best president for spics and niggers USA ever had.

The Jew won, Jow Forums told us to vote for the Jew
Altright is cancer and must be exterminated.
A lot of old school Euro nationalists warned and you called them kikes, the American and the Russian are cancer and you let them build their Kike empire.

then you probably saw that biden is crushing him beyond salvation in swing states, that the 'trump hype' is not what it was in 2016 for several reasons including the novelty being gone and all the lies and mistakes

it was already super lucky on his part to win vs hillary even if she was the most shit dem candidate in recent history. biden will stomp him like a maggot its not even gonna be close
>Let me ask you this, Leafshill, who should I vote for besides Trump?
id vote for trump myself if i could. doesnt mean hes gonna win though. Its not because I want something that its gonna happen

btw isnt it tiresome to call everybody who disagree with you 'shill'? like can you be even more of a fucking queer faggot or is that your max?

So what faggot? Trump isnt a white supremacist like you neonazi nuts believe..

How much bitcoin for a qt like this?

Attached: A1DF891C-4F28-40A8-914E-85E37E30D6AF.jpg (750x1081, 202K)

biden is boomer trash. that may win him the primary. he wouldn't inspire turnout in november tho.

This is shilling bullshit.
>and now most of the apparel is showing niggers, spics, women
Nothing has changed.
Most are white.
There is a "womens" category.
Sage this shillery bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-022634_Chrome.jpg (1493x2231, 1.33M)

Jesus Christ where did they find these weirdos

Attached: b3d1722d98f32b62201b8fa16371e71f.jpg (236x280, 13K)

I haven't ordered anything in a long time (bought a MAGA hat in 2016), but IIRC it didn't arrive for a few weeks.

>real world
>polls

yeah bro im sure calling him a boomer will save you. hes fucking 10points ahead and slightly ahead even in fucking texas as we speak. comparatively the poll gave hillary +3 and got +2

i dont think you people understand how fucked trump is. its literally sangoku SSJ3 vs radditz he will wipe him out like dust

top left looks like he takes top right's dick desu

I ordered the MAGA straws hope they come before summer ends.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/trump-straws

Attached: JRP_4156-Edit-Edit_450x.jpg (450x675, 24K)

You'd know what a faggot looks like, wouldn't you?

doesn't matter, turnout does. electoral college does. TX being purple is not news.

my point is that trump would be more fucked against eg warren, because she isn't a liberal boomer shill to the same nauseating extent as creepy uncle joe.

hahaha I'd get these straws but are they made of thick, hard plastic you can wash and reuse for a long time? In the picture they look like cheap disposable, 1 use straws but for the price I would hope they are the kind you can use for years.

BEEL DAT WAW
kek

damn right, just look at top right's undercut lol there's no way thats flyin under MY gaydar

I hope you are joking. You could order 1000 straws just like those except for the "Trump" part for less than that.

>TX being purple is not news.
yeah its news lol wtf, its a rep leaning usually
>doesn't matter, turnout does
of course it matters lol turnout isnt some magic word that just cancel everything. turnout can help a little but if youre down 10pts, its all over baby. Also, there is literally no reason to think that its republican this time who will generate an impressive turnout. if anything, you could argue for a democrat surge
>my point is that trump would be more fucked against eg warren, because she isn't a liberal boomer shill to the same nauseating extent as creepy uncle joe.
not substantiated in any poll (the exact opposite is true) and biden is more liked as a person. warren isnt very popular shes basically a progressive hillary

the ONLY chance trump has in 2020 is if biden lose the primary. thats it. and even then its gonna be a tough one

>flyin under MY gaydar
>emphasis on "MY"
Yeah. You're a faggot.

Check your data. Poll of polls has Biden 49.5 to Trump's 46.5 in TX right now. No way that's a safe margin, especially if a bunch of Biden's votes are historically low-turnout (young, minority) groups.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/tx/texas_trump_vs_biden-6818.html

Quality conservative thought there, sir!

You brought up faggotry. You identified the faggots. Your emphasized your own ability to spot faggots.
Now you assume I am conservative.
Ha ha. Supreme keks, shillanon. Back to the drawing board. You've lost this round.

Ivanka did this

This

im not saying its safe bro. i just mentionned it just to show you how the battle isnt in florida and wisconsin, its in texas and arizona.

HAHAHA ur retarded, the economy is shit (stock market crash) and yet Trump is still doing great.

Capitalizing on the 0.03% of black women who support Trump obviously

>identified the faggots
so you admit trump's casting faggots? ok lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING IDIOTS
IMAGINE GETTING FUCKING BAMBOOZLED BY AN ORANGE MAN ALL BECAUSE THE OTHER SIDE SAID THEY HATED HIM.

NO WONDER YOU FUCKING RETARDS FALL FOR JEWISH SHILLING THIS EASILY, AHAHAHAHAH

LITERAL FUCKING GOYIM

Attached: 1524328115270.jpg (532x732, 476K)

Attached: fuck you nigger.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Trump loves his niggers and affirmative action.
Next he will want to give them 40 acres and a mule.

Attached: 1564769227362.jpg (811x1024, 99K)

Ikr, jebs strategies are the best. MIGA

>muh white model on an internet store website genocide

get a fucking life

Attached: DSC08665.jpg (1280x960, 181K)

look, shareable learned "seething" and "shill" to keep us away from supporting Tulsi who will declare war on Israel and homosexuals

Attached: ot209rmzmpa21.jpg (960x960, 74K)

sir, this is a Wal-Mart

Well then it sure is a good thing Biden won't be the nominee.

calm down shill

lmao he's done acceleration faster than a progressive would. Fucking hell.

biden isn't going to win you dumb fuck. Kamala, or one of those other bitches, maybe. Hopefully Tulsi. Biden is basically Jeb Bush.

Bottom right looks like a cool dude to watch a beer with while drinking a movie

>false promises of reparations
meanwhile fag reparations was just sent through unanimously

Hitlarious

"It...it just has to be this way!"

Attached: trump sad.png (774x710, 766K)

aannnd dropped

He fucked us over because he thinks he can get the shitskins to vote for him. I honestly would've been a #CruzMissile if I knew Trump was going to turn out like this. Atleast Cruz wouldn't have cucked on guns and might have gone after Antifa.

Serious question though:
What will Democrats resort to once they can no longer win on "intersectionality" politics?

Attached: 1559177982866.jpg (1024x682, 103K)

What about illegals flooding the US?

I was shilling for Rand pretty hard at the start of the American Campaign but all I kept getting were "muh short jokes"

"OMG I'm a white person, I feel so fucking guilty. Lowest black unemployment ever!"

Attached: trump sad.jpg (1000x541, 126K)

Don't care. Nigga wanna use optics like the opposition wood and you ducking know they do so EAD op

The difference between Rand and Cruz is that Rand is a sperg who can't stop signalling about random stupid shit and Cruz is just a robot with no personality.

What about em? Trump isn't doing fuckall either.

We can either vote for the jew who worships niggers and hates white people or the democrat nominee

>ANTIFA Drumpft panders to the extreme far-left
What else is new?

Attached: ANTIFA Don.jpg (729x729, 159K)

I liked Rand at first but I feared he would be the type to cuck himself over "muh priniciples".
If I only knew how wrong I truly was. He was the one person who voted against BDS. I had no fucking idea that Trump would turn into hillary clinton a year after becoming president.

>Hopefully Tulsi
found the russian

Yeah but he voted against the emergency order on the wall though.

you mean like you wanna chill with him and watch some netflix?
thats cool
also gay

Imagine being too dumb to use circular logic.
>be you.

The most important thing you can do for the white race, and for yourself, is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Not what I asked, and I'm going to take that as she's not even going to do anything about it.

Nah

It's just depressing and a distraction that civilization is going to fall and that we're heading into a minority white, permanent left wing governed society. But we're so far progressed into it now there's not much that can really be done to reverse it. Maybe the best we can hope for is that in the ashes of the current nation something new will come about when enough white people get sick of the authoritarian, stagnant future country that's coming.

>>NO WONDER YOU FUCKING RETARDS FALL FOR JEWISH SHILLING THIS EASILY, AHAHAHAHAH
As if you R*ssoids are not even more jewed. Imagine going to RUSSIAN JAIL for talking shit about Shlomo.

Attached: 1537488964209.jpg (725x597, 172K)