Should druggies be allowed to vote?

It seems that ever since the microdosing acid trend hit Silicon Valley the entire purpose of life has gone to shit.
If you have taken LSD should your rationale even be taken seriously? Aren’t you like psyched out aka crazy??

Attached: F4C287A8-44E4-4935-AF32-85BE81749019.jpg (491x370, 96K)

You must be at least 18 to post here

I TURNER 19 YESTERDAY

Sounds likes something a crazed druggy would say.

Only people who have taken lsd should be allowed to vote

this

this

No. Less people should be able to vote, not more

Voting is bullshit.
99% of people aren't intelligent enough to guide their own lives, much less have the right to dictate who gets to make and dish out law and order.

he thinks voting matters

>DARE
What the fuck was the point of this?
"Don't do drugs, 5th and 6th graders!"
"We won't!"
Nothing heard from them in high-school, when drugs were actually around.

Well because of MKultra it has been proven to have long lasting psychoactive properties.

It allows someone to rewire how you observe information, quite literally. This is why hippies were used to promote it as well as promote anti-establishment.

Hippies were basically the American version of Antifa at the time.

we got blue waffled in highschool to scare us off rubbing our bits together

is it true that silicon valley fucks microdose on lsd? why??

Does it even matter? Both parties are garbage and we like to lie to ourselves that we have a choice. Our choice is getting fucked or getting fucked.

Yes, but for maximum jimmy rustlin effect. Shouldnt we make drug use a barrier to expression? Especially for the DEADHEAD and hippie types.

“JUST LOVE EACH OTHER, MAN”

Makes me fuckin sick

They think it makes them creative. They're the most unimaginative fucks on earth that buy into whatever fad comes along among their little group of numale faggotry.
Microdosing lysergamides only works if your mind is truly oriented into the sciences(chemistry, physics, biology, and the engineering therein).
Being involved in computers and software isn't science. It's fucking language arts.

This is why methheads are awesome.
They're the opposite of fuckdamn hippy trash.

Attached: the shadow people are here.png (740x900, 927K)

agreed 100%

Bring back the Eleusinian mysteries!

I met members of the leftist terrorist organization the weather underground and they said it wasnt acid that made them do terrorism but music

thats not true faggot its a mild stimulant in small amounts and people purport that it makes them more "productive"

What it really is is a neuro-plastifier that allows your brain to reformat itself. which means many things.

Psylocibin is the safe tryptamine found naturally occuring in uncountable varieties of psychedelic mushrooms. psylocibin creates a lot of euphoria compaired to LSD. LSD is synthetic and not found anywhere in nature, however derived from LSA a poison in ergot fungus that grows on rye bread

It is true. "Silicon valley" people aren't creative or intelligent enough to benefit from psychedelics. They do the shit because it's trendy. Everything about those worthless fucks is about being as uncreative as possible. They follow trends. It's a pathetic joke. They think they're scientists because they understand some autistic languages that tell computers how to move 1s and 0s around. That's not science. It's language arts. True computer scientists aren't working in silicon valley.
They work for the NSA or in Eastern Europe, or East Asia. And those fuckers aren't microdosing LSD. They use good ol' fashioned dexamphetamine like real men.

Oh, yeah. Because everything was fine before that recent trend. You're very ignorant. Probably very young and surely very inexperienced. Maybe you're the one who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

LSA is found in Morning Glory seeds. Something very similar to LSD is found in argot in wheat. That's what Albert Hoffman was trying to recreate in his lab.

FOUND THE RAT POISON USER

I kind of miss doing acid. It was always my favorite. Add some MDMA or MDA to it and kick back and smoke some hash. Ahh, to be young again...

1P-LSD + a little 3-MMC(or if you can find it, 5-APB or 5-MAPB) is a terrific modern equiv.

Yeah you should, in your drug legal state where you can vote for druggie shit. I don't want druggies influencing the way of life where I live and I'm sure they'd hate the influence I'd have on theirs. There are 50 states in America, no reason we can't have state's rights for everyone to live their lives as they see fit while still standing for the republic, as it stands, one nation, indivisible, for liberty and justice for all.

Voting should be for households of nuclear families only. You wouldn't understand, because you're a little kid.

Drugs are awesome, but druggies are trash.
If you're doing dope to the point where people can tell, you're doing it wrong and should be disregarded as an irresponsible faggot. Simple as that, be you a drunkard or a fiend.

Also, this.

Uh huh
How much is your rent this month? Daddy.

No. Ergo just has ergotamine in it. Its used to make lysergic acid. Then that's used to make LSD

This