FTN 237: MABA

>McFeels and Ethnarch finally get to uncuck their weekend newscucking and react to the weekend's events that have begun to reveal a new level of dystopian normal. Don't you dare question it! From the insidious moniker of white extremism, to looming declarations of moral insanity, to reaching levels of gamed out that shouldn't even be possible, a crumbling NRA, and a g-word unlike the world has ever seen. If it's Thursday, it's FTN!

Discuss

Attached: fair_use_fash_the_nation_cover_pic.png (880x342, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=be8x72wuHD4
bitchute.com/video/MANmf29yUlk/
therightstuff.biz/2019/08/07/trs477/
therightstuff.biz/paywall/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH wow another off-topic jewish podcast marketing thread. How lucky am I to have been lurking /nupol/ at the **exact same** time this low quality shit thread was made?! Tell me: how do I give these degenerate jews my hard-earned money?

Attached: Mike Enoch words.png (1000x1829, 679K)

kill yourself already

Attached: 1555781234948.jpg (519x344, 59K)

Please fucking kill yourself.

Castizo futurism?

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-170648_Instagram.jpg (1439x1644, 948K)

Kill your self

no, shitskin

kys

>le kys
wow such originality
go market your conformation bias friend simulator somewhere else, faggots

i was a huge fan of halberstram but he definitely had some chemistry with McFeels

been missing him

Are you sure?

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-000738_Instagram.jpg (1439x1781, 1.05M)

>was a huge fan
was never* a huge fan

How could you not be fan of halberstram? His dry wit and subtle humor was often the highlight of the show.

idk a lot of times he'd just reply with a "yeahhhhh whatever man"

i mean I liked him but I wasn't crazy about him i guess

>stealing every pay wall episode on Jow Forums is a valid marketing strategy

Get out of Europe, mudshit

Attached: 397.jpg (651x1600, 275K)

I feel guilty everytime I do it. I only do it after major happenings like the shootings over the weekend.

Everytime I think about getting a subscription I listen to TDS, both the free and paywall episodes and realize I only care about FTN.

Jow Forums isn’t ready

It's a damn shame. It might become a desperate necessity in the not so distant future.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-113505_Instagram.jpg (1439x1774, 704K)

>How lucky am I to have been lurking /nupol/ at the **exact same** time this low quality shit thread was made?!

I don't know, maybe the fact you had an anti-podcast message ready to go as soon as this thread went up means you're extremely lucky.

Or you have an agenda. Nice try shlomo

Attached: chrome_VbaSjtJKxn.png (813x554, 568K)

kys

Paychads, I demand wealth redistribution. Specifically, redistribute the podcast audio data wealth from your hard drive to catbox, please

Attached: 1562992106668.jpg (750x737, 320K)

How the hell do you get a women like that?

Be pretty good looking, charismatic, and have no problem dating a whore

Manlets need not apply
>t. 6'4 chad

I 2nd this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-113521_Instagram.jpg (1438x1703, 464K)

youtube.com/watch?v=be8x72wuHD4

What the hell, are all the paychads sleeping? Fucking WAGIES

Attached: 01f9c511dcfd998a149df1af33171d13.jpg (434x500, 62K)

>ywn watch Mcfeels and Johnny go toe to toe in the octagon over whether or not the moon landing was real

Attached: 1563060485348.jpg (4600x3546, 1.6M)

I can't stand tin-foil niggers, honest to god I want to deport false-flaggots.

The earth is somehow simultaneously hollow and flat, but both the moon landing and space are fake and gay
it's honestly impressive the balancing act they pull off with all these different """""beliefs"""""

It's a better narrative that we went, but can't now because niggers.

we almost couldn't go THEN because of niggers
had jfk not had his brain sploded all over that Lincoln I doubt anyone would've ever set foot on the moon
But nope. Nowadays we can't let aspiration toward greatness get in the way of subsidy of feckless negrocity.

never forgetti

Attached: Pennies.jpg (433x600, 56K)

Mcfeels went from channeling Rush Limbaugh to channeling Alex Jones. His fucking lackey ethnarc (Who lives in Asia and fucks little girls) is sadly accelerating his whiny descent into laughable lunacy.

Last week the conspiracy was that Trump was secretly in love with that Gilaine Maxwell jewess, now it's something about the DSM. These fucking faggots are so black pilled by Trumo that they've thrown two plus years of credibility out the fucking window.

That one Epstein episode was the only good thing since Halberstram left and the pedo kike took his seat.

Fuck this stupid show.

Attached: D97jcOBUwAE_bME.jpg (665x745, 81K)

I keep waiting for habersham..but keep coming up snake eyes

ok, if you disapprove so much then what exactly should they be talking about?

he left for good. he got tired of blackpills.

payfrens please

Attached: 1481834568665.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Hand it over, paycux!

Attached: 1542567416656.png (829x633, 348K)

The DSM shit about extending paranoia to encompass "conspiracy theories" is almost guaranteed to happen, adopting South African style Black Empowerment Employment laws in the name of it was more than a reach and I don't know why they took it there. The "whites will be said to be more prone to conspiracies so they must be barred from particular occupations" was unnecessary. The Trump was infatuated with the kikess was pretty baseless as well. Ethnarch isn't a pedo and fucking little girls though. Still the best show around outside of Fuentes' thing.

Pussy.
It's ok to not like someone. Don't be a fag about it. First you say you were never a fan, then you get some mild pushback and you give in. Like a pussy. Have the self respect to hold a damn opinion.

I always liked Marcus I thought he brought a lot to the show.

As an addendum, racism is going to eventually be classified as a form of mental illness in the DSM as well, I don't know when, but it's definitely going to happen. Combine this with National red-flag laws and you have a serious problem on your hands. Alt-Hype made this video over a year ago last time Trump blurted out some anti-gun shit, it's definitely worth the watch if you haven't seen it.

bitchute.com/video/MANmf29yUlk/

paycucks pls

This delay is unacceptable, paychads have to give it to us. How else will we discuss?

Attached: D-zEs2SWkAEH8IW.jpg (500x513, 48K)

paychads...please

Attached: 1516399119-r-gt-t-t.png (272x204, 45K)

Please, we have waited long enough.

Attached: payfrens gib.jpg (657x527, 53K)

This is the most likely cia or fbi anti white post. These lies sound believable. They dont work because the words of trs hosts dont betray them. They are sincere in looking for the truth.

I imagine culture will at least slide somewhat more to the right before that happens. People are already putting their foot down with things like pro-pedophilia and ethnic replacement.

wew lad. The pendulum is never swinging back

You're absolutely right. I think they went from having real jobs and following politics to having no jobs and following the MSM. That would Fuck anyone up. Ethnark doesn't love here so his reality is filtered through jew media and fucking Sven is a grug brained blackpill that brings everything down. It's a real shame what happened to the TRS network.

>kill yourself already
This cunt posts the same thing every single time.

How long do you think The Right Stuff shows will last? None of those guys will ever be able to get normal jobs again after doing this and showing their faces and using their real names. I listen to Goy Talk and they all hide their identities. Ah, but FTN doesn't reveal their true identities, so I guess they could theoretically move on or go back to a normie like life. What does Ethnarc do in Asia? is he a weebo in Japan?

New The Daily Shoah is up: therightstuff.biz/2019/08/07/trs477/

>None of those guys will ever be able to get normal jobs again after doing this and showing their faces and using their real names.
the ones who use their real names were doxed years ago and continuing onwards was the only option

paycucks, where is my link???

Attached: 1515970968669.jpg (252x291, 13K)

>undiagnosed schizophrenia

Attached: moarpheus.png (688x806, 820K)

Goytalk guys don't need to look out for job they already have a comfy job at the FBI.

He looks like he's a winner kek

>Goytalk guys don't need to look out for job they already have a comfy job at the FBI.
You really think that those guys are FBI? I doubt it.

assist us paykings

Attached: 1492371132871.jpg (593x417, 40K)

i think they're a bunch of larping feds.
this or a bunch of really stupid larpers

>i think they're a bunch of larping feds.
>this or a bunch of really stupid larpers
Have you heard their new show, Day of The Rope? They go really hard.

go really hard on what? fedposting? wow so edgeyy
all these niggers have been doing is steering the pot and push feeble minded people to do stupid shit.
i'd rather listen to TRS show.

Do they still post the episodes on here? I've almost given up

Attached: 1564739269496.jpg (429x451, 22K)

paygods please bless us

checked
most of the paywall content end up here eventually

The public demand is clear. One of you paychads is OBLIGATED to step up.

Attached: 1564957223172.jpg (196x167, 14K)

is this the second beg thread? ouch

Attached: 1515892086040.jpg (385x382, 19K)

why should i help those who wont help them?
im a few episodes behind but the best part is i can listen to this when ever i want.

Attached: pay-for-it-you-fags.png (738x453, 30K)

nice inspect elements. post it to prove you actually have it.

Ok poorfags I've gotten one of the paychads to expose themselves. Now we guilt trip him into giving us the content

Attached: 1564897768580.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Please, I am but a humble Aryan monk. I only own a robe and bowl. Please, paynig

This episodes sounds like it could be interesting based on what's happened in the news recently.

Pay Piggies Please Post.

Bruh

FTN are based

Don't be a fag, just hand it over.

Attached: F3DBE54B-C357-49C6-B8D5-DB3ED2CA1920.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Cock tease.

I just took my chicken tendies out of the microwave and am ready to go! Please pay piggies!

Nah, why should I be nice?
blow my ego.
make me.
Yes.

Attached: this-is-fun.png (1443x654, 55K)

A real Australian would post it! Come on, paychad... you teased us enough, now post it already.

hope Krautbro will pop up, he's a real fren and will always be prized and remembered for his services.

praised fuck you auto correct

How much is it?

ignore him, he's probably a jew

Paykings need to throw us some breadcrumbs here.

I'm done playing nice with you pAyniggers.

>blow my ego.

IT'S NOT ENOUGH, LADS. STEP UP THE PRESSURE. MAKE HIM GIVE UP THE GOODS.

Attached: 1560840374238.jpg (1000x800, 72K)

I got it for strike and mike

Theres no paycucks on here to drop the newest one?

Attached: 1454618655950.jpg (847x800, 318K)

No one will tell me the price.

I think they newscucked on purpose so we would have to pay for hot takes on shootings

i tried to upload an ogg file of the first 15 minutes but catbox borked at me.
you seem to be alone. how unfortunate!

Attached: bane-time-for-you.jpg (350x447, 109K)

check'd
the price of what? the TRS subscription? it's 10 euros

upload in .mp3

Go here therightstuff.biz/paywall/.
its $10 a month.

Try uploading the whole thing as mp3, we promise to only listen to the first 15 minutes.