amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/brad parscale /
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Brad /
apnews.com/f09bce1130ec432fada58c58dc6e1f74
twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1159205483787501576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Trump loses in 2020

Reminder both Trump and the GOP are trying to cuck on your gun rights, Internet Rights, Video Games, Movies, and Freedom of Speech. CALL THEM UP AND TELL THEM TO CUT IT OUT!!! Also, not all shills are ravenously anti Trump. Some pretend to be his supporters to mislead his base and serve as Pied Pipers! Call, Email, or Write in to your representatives and the White house to get them to stop the Red Flag Policies and to help crackdown on Internet censorship, not promote it!
White House
>whitehouse.gov/contact/
>whitehouse.gov/contact/
>whitehouse.gov/contact/
>whitehouse.gov/contact/
Senate
>senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
House of Congress
>contactingcongress.org/
>contactingcongress.org/
>contactingcongress.org/
>contactingcongress.org/
Finally, even if your representative is blue CALL IN ANYWAY!!! They may still listen.

SIR HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR MASCULINITY TODAY

Attached: 1565128026750.png (680x665, 667K)

Thank you for bakaing

Attached: cirno bundo.jpg (1080x720, 167K)

Reminder to ignore concernfaggotry and bait at this hour.

Attached: awo.jpg (2048x1152, 288K)

Still salty I see.

There's not a day that goes by that I don't thank the Lord for 1776

Attached: 13673356.gif (500x252, 499K)

She has a rabbit because she wants a baby. She just refuses to recognize that she wants to be a mother.

No problem, if anybody else shows up I'll pass it over.

If I am able to explain to my mom what (((red flag laws))) are and why they utterly awful, get her to agree to me that current gun laws don't work and more would only hurt innocent people then you ought to do it too. I don't agree with her saying Puerto Ricans look black, but I do agree with her on that mixed race children aren't accepted by either of their halves.
Call your or other people's representatives and senators at federal and state level you niggers. Email them, write letters like the boomers do which apparently works, and screech at their offices autistically. I don't think anything will come out of this, but it's better to be safe than sorry now isn't it. It makes no sense for you to come down here and whine impotently like how jews do about how one faggoty failed Austrian painter supposedly killing millions of their kind. Also read this
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
Mitch McConnell has repeatedly blocked gun control legislation in the senate because he's smart enough to realize how stupid that would be.
Also, please do the same to the White House. Trump more or less likely has interns here watching us, but fill up the lines. Let him know how you feel about this pretty bad idea.
>The fact people fail to understand that, considering the people manning the federal government (the blokes answering phones, for instance) are the same as 40 years ago and trained by the same as 80 years ago, no wonder that
>THEY DON’T GIVE A FUCK FOR INTERNET OUTRAGE
>But clogged phone lines? That get forwarded very fast to representatives and the executive as feedback from their base
DO NOT GET COMPLACENT. START SCREECHING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS NOW, NIGGERS. DO IT MY FRENS. START SCREECHING AT EVERY REPUBLICAN CONGRESSNIGGER.

Qt dog.
Send Brazilian gf please

Attached: 1540751178826.jpg (1024x1016, 97K)

David Brook kid?

Attached: 1545745577729.jpg (1242x1159, 679K)

guy fierri has really lost some weight

But those black unemployment numbers though, amirite?

Attached: 1540355550068.jpg (1114x1200, 272K)

Deputy of what? Flavortown?

The Nightly Roundup
8th August, 2019
Army Of The Uninformed! EDITION

MORNING
>Failed Texas senate candidate and failing presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke pushes hatred, calls President Trump a white supremacist on a news segment. "He is. He's also made that very clear."
>President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump's have a private meet with victims of the Dayton, Ohio, and El Paso, Texas, shootings as they were greeted with both protests and shows of support.
>A Baby Trump balloon and a group of sign-waving demonstrators chanting “do something” (clearly have no ability to self reflect) greeted Trump at Dayton, with a crowd full of angry white people complaining about Americas “white supremacy problem”
>Media legacy media attempts to portray Trump as “hiding”, Trump tweets as he leaves “What GREAT people I met there and in Dayton, Ohio. The Fake News worked overtime trying to disparage me and the two trips, but it just didn’t work. The love, respect & enthusiasm were there for all to see. They have been through so much. Sad!”

AFTERNOON
>The White House is circulating drafts of a proposed executive order that would address allegations of anti-conservative bias by social media companies
>This comes briefly after Twitter blocked accounts belonging to Mitch McConnell’s re-election campaign and several prominent conservatives after they posted videos of left-wing protesters gathered outside McConnell's Kentucky home threatening to stab McConnell "in the heart" and for McConnell to break his "raggedy" neck.
>Twitters excuse is that these accounts were showing videos that “incited violence”, Twitter seems uninterested that the violence was targeted at the original poster (McConnell).
>Twitter also allows “MassacreMitch” to trend while this is all happening. I see no bias here!

1/2

Attached: 293f0652-7988-48b1-aa08-25e2eaee84c7-XXX_TrumpDAYTON_MV_0014.jpg (1280x854, 135K)

EVENING
>Heavy clashes reported between India and Pakistan over recent contentions of the Kashmir area, reports emerge claiming troops on the border had exchanged heavy fire and that Pakistani troops have fired mortars in the clashes
>Trump has a naughty list, tweets that he has been making a list (and checking it twice) for people falsely accusing others of racism, mentions Nancy Pelosi as a victim for fake racism claims.
>We can presume the entirety of legacy media will be on this list.
>NBC news contributor and former FBI asset Frank Figliuzzi claims on air that lowering the flags in respects to the resent mass shootings is proof that Trump is Hitler, says the date of lowering them (8/8/19) is a Nazi dog whistle.
>Franks gets bumped up to no.88 on Trumps list.

2/2

Sources and archive as usual available at TheNightlyRoundup.com

Who is that female mass shooter?

she's getting married to a great guy and I blessed their marriage. she is going to be a wonderful mother soon.

Attached: 24b3e353d8576f480b13323190670211.jpg (500x363, 25K)

>Giving government agents the power to confiscate firearms, while throwing due process out the window, is the path to tyranny our Founding Fathers warned us about. And the cowardice of a few politicians who care more about the media’s opinions than what is right and true will get us there.
>And to add insult to injury, Lindsey Graham is downright lying to the American people when he says that this bill would recognize due process

Lindsay is committing political suicide. GOA is looking to primary him

Attached: 164784170502.jpg (1080x1766, 815K)

>being mad that blacks are working
Top tier brainlet

trump is a kike puppet

The MSM cherry picks white mass shootings to foster fear and hatred, which their analytics tell them drives views/clicks/readers and thus ad revenue. If the MSM treated all shootings as local instead of national news, they would lose ad revenue and prevent copycats. The MSM profits from death and division.

That's great, I don't need to have it shoved down my threat considering he does fuck all for my life.

*throat

I wonder how many crazies I can tame with my dick by just putting a baby into them.

Attached: 1564712388610.png (900x802, 317K)

>he does fuck all for my life
You have a job shilling against him though
You should be kissing his ass

One. The one you marry.

I congratulate her and her husband, and I thank you for your decency and your support of human decency.

Job? I'm talking shit because I can and it's true. We know why you have a vested interest in keeping this garbage going, you work for the campaign.

Trump is a k_ _ _ puppet

>GOA
TAKE MY ENERGY!

Hopefully Gramnasty gets btfo

Yet Trump will point to the NRA and say, "SEE?! THEY ARE FOR IT SO YOU SHOULD BE TOO!" NRA are a bunch of commies.

thanks user

Get new material you fucking retard
Brock is a fool for still paying you
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/brad parscale /

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Brad /

Take your pills, tranny.

Should I add that to my Copy Pastas?

So like I said, you work for the campaign.
Looks like you do as well.

why is it relevant that he was black? fucking boomers

Attached: 1555348039756.jpg (309x355, 19K)

What's Trumps favorite movie Patton or the godfather?

Don't have a cow, man.

I told you guys over and over again South Korea is Worst Korea.

apnews.com/f09bce1130ec432fada58c58dc6e1f74

South Korea’s president on Monday described the country’s escalating trade war with Japan as a wake-up call to revamp its economy and issued a nationalistic call for economic cooperation with North Korea, which he said would allow the Koreas to erase Japan’s economic superiority in “one burst.”

President Moon Jae-in made the comments in a meeting with senior aides to discuss Japan’s imposition of trade curbs on South Korea. They came as a surprise since North Korea has raised tensions in recent weeks with tests of new short-range weapons that pose a threat to South Korea’s security.

“The advantage Japan’s economy has over us is the size of its (overall) economy and domestic market. If the South and North could create a peace economy through economic cooperation, we can catch up with Japan’s superiority in one burst,” Moon said in the meeting at Seoul’s presidential Blue House.

“Japan absolutely cannot prevent our economy from taking a leap. Rather, (Japan) will serve as a stimulant that strengthens our determination to become an economic power,” he said.

Moon’s claim that South Korea could overcome the trade dispute with Japan, the world’s third-largest economy, by cooperating with North Korea, a desperately poor nation currently under crippling U.N. sanctions, shows that he is running out of ideas for seeking leverage against Japan, which for decades has maintained a huge trade surplus with South Korea, some analysts said.

>the media has more power than all 300 some million americans over politics

Notice how the shill disregards all points made with a single dismissive sentence. Don't feed him, feed AWOOs

Attached: 1564623912042.jpg (900x900, 149K)

Hey whatever helps to kill gun control

An honest question here, gents: why do you still support Trump after vowing to ban vidya, take away guns and arrest without due process? I am having second thoughts now.

I think it was Citizen Kane, wasn't it?

It matters to boomers and neocons who still think fight for minorities is noble.

You make 20+ posts here every day for hours at a time
You've been spewing the same retarded shit for over a year now
You are either bat shit crazy or getting paid. Which is it?

South Carolina has one of the worst GOP Senators.

Tim Scott didn't even get voted in. Haley as Governor appointed him to his seat and Tim Scott blocked 2 Trump judges last year.

I guess?
I'm assuming this was that 61 year old? They could have just not mentioned that detail, has no bearing.

>222256146
>You make 20+ posts here every day for hours at a time
That's some awfully nice projection you've got there. No proof of course because there is none.

Hey bitch fuck you.

Attached: image(2).jpg (350x384, 28K)

Answer the question

>222256283
Provide some proof.

How is this bad for us? Or Japan for that matter?

>222256311
Provide proof anyone here is from any campaign, you retard.

Attached: rat.webm (1268x1456, 291K)

Already did, queer bait

>Lindsey Graham is downright lying to the American people when he says that this bill would recognize due process
I just can't believe anyone has to spend more than 10 seconds trying to make the country aware that
>commit no crime
but
>face punishments anyway
>such as having your right to keep and bear arms infringed upon
is a bad thing

Is SK retarded? It's not the time to pick a fight with Japan with what is about to happen with China.

>be GOP Rep
>support red flag laws
>support universal background checks
>support standard capacity mag ban
>support raising the age of gun ownership to 21
>go on Fox Jews to claim there's a plot to undo the 2A
The fuck is with these people?

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-181704_Fox News.jpg (809x1946, 595K)

can confirm i am on drumpf's re-election campaign and my bff is brad parscale

Attached: 1565187556558.jpg (890x892, 119K)

>222256420
Where? I'll be here when you get around to finding some.

Anyone?

He's not going to, he's not going to back up a single fucking thing he claims to believe because he doesn't. He doesn't understand this right wing movement in the slightest because he is an outsider following a script. Whether its a Shareblue type organization or a discord, its entire purpose is to shit up everyone else's conversation.

Disengage and post AWOOs to drive it off.

Attached: 1564911875317.jpg (497x483, 85K)

Attached: 1565244450794.png (381x445, 267K)

That's all the proof I needed, thank you based campaign poster.

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 924K)

trump is a kike puppet

>South Carolina has one of the worst GOP Senators.
>Tim Scott didn't even get voted in. Haley as Governor appointed him to his seat and Tim Scott blocked 2 Trump judges last year.
And yet they all still love him because muh based black conservative

There is no need to get paid to come here and make fun of you niggerlovers. You have no idea how much everyone hates you. I love Trump and I still cant stand you faggots here, you are the most unintelligent bunch of faggots on this site by far and you group yourself together. You are low hanging fruit, get used to it.

Holy conative dissonance batman!

>>support raising the age of gun ownership to 21
>the campaign to infantilize the people continues

I was born in the gunpowder
molded by it
I didn't know nogunz existed until I was already a woman
But by then their cuckyness was nothing but blinding

Attached: 1564886608981.jpg (385x400, 27K)

>twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1159205483787501576

Attached: Untitled.png (763x559, 74K)

will be sure to have the president's ear this weekend, i'll ask him to mention bolsonaro some more, maybe send him a gift basket or something lovely

Attached: 1557050311193.jpg (576x576, 89K)

Hannity was pretty good tonight against De Blasio. Only thing I wish he would have answered De Blasio when he asked if he believed climate change was real and said I believe it's real to some extent but not enough to justify destroying the economy/country. And also on the CEO pay he should have answered and said whatever people are willing to pay them is not my concern.

Vestiges of the neocons, even they probably aren't aware that their existence is to lose. It will take some time before they're fully purged, like weeds.

No shit. I just like to point him out whenever I see him so others can see. He always posts the exact same bullshit and when he gets ganged up he resorts to his get the fuck off my board or just says fuck you

Attached: 1564450429387.png (900x900, 501K)

That's nice, sweetie

Attached: 1554621560600.jpg (591x582, 95K)

Did I ask you to describe how shit my country is or how evil Russians are? I already hate my country and Russians. No, I asked you to convince me that Trump didn't betray us. I know there is always an explanation, but this time I can't seem to find it.

So Grahamnesty wants to legalize millions of lawbreakers, involve us in every military conflict, and now disarm law-abiding citizens? The Republican Party everybody.

Still waiting on that proof.

Attached: 2154690.gif (245x170, 1.99M)

You're talking to campaign employees, you're not going to get actual answers.

I'm assuming he wrote the article post injury.

Attached: 1560996036026.png (900x900, 516K)

>I asked you to convince me that Trump didn't betray us
There's no way of doing that because it would be a direct lie. Until he proves otherwise he's completely stabbed his base in the back and the only way to confront him is with outrage and political pressure to recant.

>no AWOOs
user, you're fucking up. I don't even think stormniggers are so retarded that they don't see the advantage in bringing up black unemployment or helping ASAP in a bind. But a lefty pretending be one can't imagine why you would ever support such a thing.

Attached: bite.png (900x900, 911K)

Attached: 1565089916338.png (900x900, 395K)

I thought we had a lot of boomers but then 8ch closed down.

Attached: BabyBoomers.jpg (1152x648, 74K)

>stormniggers are so retarded
user, please. They are

DO NOT HARM THE AWOO

Attached: 1565230468710.gif (900x900, 600K)

White conservatives feel that their ideas must be accepted by blacks and other people of color in order to be justified. They refuse to entertain the possibility that they are actually superior to these people and that the rejection of their ideas by non-whites is because these people are inferior rather than Republicans failing to 'reach out to their communities'.

This faulty thinking is leading to the death of the Republican party & conservatism in America.